Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Revenge (Ethereal & manofyourdream)

He could feel her breaths on his bare chest, feeling her body squirm against his as well as her heart beating faster as she rested on top of him. He couldn’t help but tease her with his cock once more, watching how powerful her orgasm was and how her body was still feeling its aftereffects. It was quite a treat to watch her lithe frame lay there contently. Other than great, he didn’t know what else she was feeling and what went on in her mind at the moment. Though, he wasn’t worried because he knew it was him that occupied her thoughts even when he was here in front of her.

They were not in rush but he still wanted her to go back home on time. He already thought about when he would see her again. Though, it was a matter not to be brought up at the moment. Feeling as their breathing returned back to normal, she was exhausted more than him and took a bit longer. He was in no rush at all, thinking that he might go back to sleep to catch up a bit.

His arms held her in a tight embrace quietly. They didn’t need to say anything but just live in the moment and that’s exactly what they did until she sat up, straddling him once more. This time, she just stayed put and gazed down at him. “You do?” he joked with her and smiled softly, “I guess you do what you got to do. You better get dressed up and go downstairs. My driver will drop you off.” He said as he did catch the hint that she wasn’t ready to go. Though, they’ve come to a time where they must go their separate ways, for now. He was pretty sure that she might ask him why he wasn’t coming to see her off and so he spared her the trouble of asking such a question. He decided to tell her beforehand so she knew what her disobedience was going to cost her. “I had planned to drop you off myself but that deal was off the table you decided to disobey me earlier.” He cocked her brow at her, looking at her as if telling her, ‘hope it was worth it.’ He would simply lay there, curious to watch her reaction or see if she speak against his decision. He wouldn't be surprised if she did.

Kendra did appear a bit surprised as simply told her that she better go and get dressed, though he explained himself shortly after as he told her that it was essentially her fault that he wasn't going to see her off. Her lips turned into a slight frown, obviously not satisfied by what she had just heard. "Thats not fair." she complained, though she knew that she had brought it upon herself.

"Maybe I'll just wait longer to come back and see you then." she teased as she lifted herself from his body and moved to the side of the bed. Despite her threat though, they would both know that she wouldn't be able to wait any longer than she absolutely had to to see him again. She had been prepared to get up and go find her clothes, but then she noticed the shirt of his that she'd slipped on the night before laying on the bed. Picking it up, she slipped it on, leaving several of the top buttons undone so that her breasts were still greatly exposed. "I may or may not give this back." she told him with a mischievous grin as she willed herself to get up, her eyes still gazing over him as she stood beside the bed.

She wanted to kiss him before she left, to feel her body against his again, but she knew that would only make it harder for her to leave, so she resisted the urge to crawl back on top of him. Turning to leave, she quickly paused, remembering the rest of his instructions he had given her before he'd let her cum. "Oh yeah, almost forgot." she said with a grin, bending over slightly as she slowly pushed her panties from her body. She didn't turn back around to face him, but instead threw the garment over her shoulder so that it would land on the bed before she continued out of his room.

In just his shirt, she stepped out onto the deck, retrieving the rest of her clothing. She quickly slipped back into the leggings she had worn, though she didn't bother putting her bra or shirt back on. Instead, she buttoned up the shirt of his that she was wearing all the way, and began walking towards the elevator of the penthouse.

He laid there, watching her reaction to what he had just told her. That was something he deeply enjoyed, her reactions. He knew she wouldn’t be happy with his decision but it is what it is. She gets punished for not doing as asked. She would be rewarded for doing as asked and going a bit extra at times to please him.

He watched her grown, clearly visible from her face that she wasn’t satisfied with his decision. “Should have thought about it before you decided to disobey me Kendra.” He said with a sly smile on his face, taking great pleasure from the situation she was in. When she threatened to make him wait next time, he couldn’t help but cock his eyebrow at her, “You do that. And watch what happens.” He threatened back to her teasing comment, watching her lift herself off from his body and moved to the side of the bed.

He knew very well that she wouldn’t be able to wait to see him next time but he still wanted to see her try. It would be amusing. He sat up a little to watch her move about and was a bit surprised when she found and slipped on his white shirt that she had put on last time. The girl was teasing him and he knew it. Only if she didn’t have to leave, he would take her to bed once again. He noticed how she left top buttons undone to expose her breasts to him, “That’s fine. You can keep it.” He said as it was one of his favorite and custom fitted shirt but he had plenty of them. He could always have another stiched. Besides, he was keeping one of her article of clothing.

He watched her resist getting back into bed with him and smiled when she told him she almost forgot. If she had, he would have reminded her, for sure. Before he knew, he watched her take her panties off and then throw it over her shoulders, watching it land by his hips. He bunched up her panties, feeling the dampness of it as he turned on his tummy and rest his face onto the pillow under him. He could hear her feet scuffle through the penthouse and then the deck door behind opened and shut. He could guess what she was doing but he didn’t bother going after her. Instead, he decided to just stay in and catch few more hours of sleep. Though, he was falling asleep, he texted her back, “Text me when you get home safe.” He wrote to her and added, “Have a nice day princess!” With that, he retired back to his slumber.

She had just gotten into the car when she got his text, her lips turning up into a smile upon reading it. Just as he instructed, she texted him when she arrived home to let him know she'd gotten there. Her dad wasn't there when she got home, which wasn't much of a surprise. She used the earlier part of the day to get some things done, laundry and a little cleaning up around the house.

By the time her dad had gotten home, she had just gotten showered and changed for work. She had a part time job at a diner downtown, only having to go in three times each week. She mostly worked evenings, which she didn't mind. Getting a job had been one of her father's conditions for letting her graduate a semester early, not wanting the girl to simply sit around all the time and not do anything productive.

She was sitting on the couch in the living room when her dad walked in, leaning over as she tied the laces on her shoes. "Off to work soon?" he asked, noticing her work attire, which consisted of a pair of jean shorts and a blue polo shirt with the name and logo of the diner on it. "Yup." she responded, glancing over at him briefly as he sat down in the chair across from her.

It was then that she noticed him looking down at her leg that was propped up as she tied her shoe, noticing the way he glanced at the anklet that was shimmering against her skin. "What does that say?" he asked as he leaned in to get a closer look, undoubtedly having caught sight of the letters. "J and K." she responded simply, releasing her leg back down to the floor as she finished lacing her shoes. Her dad cocked an eyebrow in response, as though he was expectantly waiting for her to explain who the J belonged to. "Jenna and Kendra." she said after a moment, looking at him as though he should have known. It was unbelievably convenient that her closest friend's name began with a J, and that she was also the friend she'd been telling her dad she was staying with while she was secretly spending time with Josh. "Ah, should have guessed that." her father responded back with a laugh, getting back up out of the chair before wandering down the hall towards his room. "Hope work goes well, I'll probably be asleep when you get back. Got an early morning so be quiet when you come in!" he called out to her.

Kendra let out a breath of relief as he disappeared, taking a minute to gather herself before getting up and heading out the door. On the way to work, she found herself wondering how she was going to continue to keep things with Josh a secret from her dad. What she did know though, was that he would never approve. The thought left her mind though as she arrived at the diner, quickly busying herself with the nights tasks.

Josh had always been a light sleeper. So, when his phone buzzed and beeped with an incoming text, he read the text and replied, “Okay” as a form of a confirmation that he read it. He spent the next few hours in his bed, catching some sleep and eventually when he woke up, he made a few calls before jumping into the shower.

During the shower, he wondered what was next for him and Kendra. He wasn’t really sure but he figured he wanted to see her. Badly. Though, he also wanted to see if the girl would reach out to him. Apparently, the whole day had gone by and there was not even a call or a text from her. He was thinking of texting her in the evening, but he had gotten busy and it slipped through his mind.

He had no idea of the incident that had occurred with the anklet and he would love to hear all about it later. Of course, this was something they couldn’t just come out with. Besides, they haven’t had been doing this for long to be sure either even though the feeling was there. Later that evening, he had planned to actually surprise her. She would be in her usual routine and wouldn’t suspect a thing. He would wait until she was home, that is if she went home and no other place.

Throughout work, Kendra found herself constantly checking her phone whenever she had the chance. She hadn't spoken to Josh since that morning, and she found herself wondering whether she should say something to him, or simply wait for him to get into contact with her. Whether he would know it or not, in a way, this was all new to her. She'd never been the kind of person that wanted to talk to anyone, guys especially, all the time. She'd never had a guy in her life that she wanted to see and talk to so much, and in a way, she didn't know how to handle it.

On one hand, she wanted to text him, but she didn't want to seem overbearing. After all, if he wanted to talk to her, he would text her, right? She finally forced herself to push the thought aside, telling herself that if she hadn't heard from him by the time she got home and changed, she would call him herself. She tried not to focus too much on him for the rest of the night as she worked, finding herself distracted by her thoughts of him.

A little after nine that night, she was finally on her way home. She checked her phone again before heading home, and then arrived at her house a good ten minutes afterwards. The lights were off in the house, which confirmed what her dad had told her, that he was in bed for the night already. Quietly, she walked up the steps and slipped inside, making sure to shut the door softly behind her. Luckily, her father's room was on the opposite side of the house from where hers was located, so once she made her way into her room, she could move around with ease and not have to worry so much about being silent. Stopping into the kitchen and getting herself a glass of water, she made her way down the hall, stepping into her dark room and shutting the door behind her before feeling around for the light switch.

It amused him to find out that she didn’t call or text him. Such a strong will from a girl who was so desperate for the taking every time she was there with him. He understood her but at the same time, she was mystery. She kept up his interest in her and that was surprising for him to admit. Deep down, he knew this but he was also afraid of where this might lead him.

It certainly had led him to her house. He had his way to get around the securities of the doors and windows that were in the house. Of course, he wasn’t the one to do it as he had one of his men work it out for him and call him when it was done. Sure, he had to sneak in through the main door and walk around her house like a thief, but, it was well worth it.

Only if her father was awake and find Josh in his house, whole hell would break loose. Here, he waited inside her room, lights off and with him standing right next to the door, resting his back on the wall. He waited and his heart raced when he heard someone move downstairs and he could heard her com upstairs to where her room was. Holding his breath when the door opened to her room and he watched her silhouette move into the room.

That’s when one of his hands came to loop around her belly and to her waist while another came around her shoulders to cover her mouth from behind. Before she’d know, he would have her back against his chest as he’s push his chin to rest on her shoulders, “How dare you? Going all day without a call or a text.” He murmured in her ears as he made sure the door was shut and then moved to the knob to flip the lock. He slowly lifted his hand off her lips, knowing that by then, she knew who he was and wouldn't scream.

Her fingers reached for the light switch, but before she could flip it on, she felt someone's arms wrap around her. She gasped against the hand that covered her mouth, her body tensing before the the sound of Josh's voice softly reached her ears. Her body instantly relaxed in his arms, though her heart was beating wildly in her chest from the scare he had briefly given her. She truthfully couldn't place what her initial reaction was, though her first thought certainly hadn't been that it was Josh who had snuck into her bedroom.

She could feel him lean back to flip the lock, her back resting back against him as she tilted her head slightly. "I could say the same to you." she spoke quietly in response, considering that she hadn't heard from him either. "I was going to text you once I got here." she told him truthfully, her voice seeming to reveal the confliction she'd felt over the matter. She wanted to talk to him all day, though she was scared of bothering him.

Still standing in the dark, she turned around in his grasp, her hands resting up on his shoulders as she leaned in and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. "I did miss you." she whispered, her lips brushing against his jaw as she spoke. It felt good to be in his arms again, to feel his touch. It was somewhat nerve-wracking having him in her home though, knowing that her father was under the same roof. It was only then that she found herself wondering how he had even gotten in the house in the first place, let alone without her dad hearing.

"So are you a burglar or something?" she teased as she pulled back slightly. "Is that why you have things you can't tell me?" she continued with a playful grin on her face, though it would be clear that she truthfully was curious as to how and why he knew how to get into her home so easily. The truth was, if it had been anyone else, or if any of the guys she'd previously been with had done this, she would have been freaked out. Yet with Josh, she didn't seem as concerned as she perhaps should have been.

He had to be quick to stop her in the process of switching the lights on. He did want to scare her but not scream, hence, he had his hand on her mouth. He could feel her warm breath on his hand as he held her in his arms, making sure that she didn’t freak out and run away. Though, he quickly found her relaxed the moment he spoke, giving away who he was in an instant.

He smiled to himself noticing her ease down but continue to breath heavily as she spoke back, “But, you didn’t. And here we are, before you could actually call me. Thinking about it and doing it two different things.” He whispered back as he found her turning around his tight grasp and he let her, finding her hands come to his shoulders and lean in to kiss his lips.

Once again, he found himself swimming in her scent, taking notice of how great she always seem to smell. “Gee, I wouldn’t have known.” He went back to the topic, teasing her how she hadn’t called him all day. She felt great in his arms as his hand moved to her back from her waist, pulling her into him, “I can be whatever you want Princess. I should ask you what you want me to be?” he curiously asked her in return.

When she pulled back slightly, “That’s exactly why. Besides, I might have to kill you once you find out everything about me. And you’re too fun for me to come to that decision.” He chuckled as one of his hands moved to the back of her head, pulling on her hair a little to make her tilt back, plunging his lips onto her, he gave her a rough kiss that lasted for less than a minute.

He let go off her, speaking softly, “So this is your room huh. Pretty.” He said and smiled, “Now that I am here, do you want me to leave now?” He asked her and added, “Or you want me to stay?” He smirked to him, facing away as he walked to the window, “Of course, you have to convince me to stay if that’s what you want. Or else, I am leaving in 5 minutes.”

Kendra felt her lips draw into a smile as he told her that he could be whatever she wanted him to be, a contemplative look reaching her eyes as he asked her what it was what that she did want. "What do I want you to be?" she asked, repeating his question. "I might have to think about that one for a bit." she told him with a teasing grin.

She seemed to lose focus on the thought as his hand reached up into her hair, a soft sigh leaving her lips as he pulled her closer to him. Her lips were eager to meet his, her arms moving around his neck to pull herself closer to him as her tongue teasingly ran along his. All too soon, he pulled away, her grip on him loosening as his own hands slipped away from her. As he let go, she took a few steps to the side, flipping a switch that didn't turn on the main light, but rather a string of lights that worked its way across her room. It illuminated the space above her bed, the lights strung across the ceiling and reaching across the room where they wrapped around her bookshelves that were placed adjacent to her closet.

He would be able to get a good glimpse of her room then, if he hadn't already before she'd gotten there. Her lips turned up into a smile as he complimented it, having felt somewhat proud of the living space she'd decorated on her own to match her tastes. His next question made her laugh, her eyes following him as he moved to gaze out the window. "No, I don't want you to leave." she answered truthfully, gently biting down on her lip as she considered his next words.

"Hmm.." she hummed thoughtfully, as though she was wondering just what she could do to convince him to stay. And that was indeed what she was doing, her eyes gazing over him as she tried to determine what would be something that would keep his attention. "Am I not enough?" she asked with a playful grin as her fingers began to work at unzipping her shorts. She moved casually as she began to undress, acting as though she was simply going about her normal bedtime routine.

"I can never seem to guess exactly what it is you want." she told him as she slid out of her shorts, tossing them into her laundry hamper near her closet. Her eyes moved back over to him, her hands pausing as they gripped the bottom of her shirt. "One minute you make me think you want one thing, and then the next...." her voice trailed off as she lifted her shirt, throwing it along with her shorts.

She now stood before him in the light pink thong and matching racerback bra she had been wearing beneath her clothes. "So, I'm sure you can see my dilemma." she added a moment later, a small smile on her lips as she confidently made her way towards where he stood.

He was playing with his words, teasing her without actually realizing that the girl had an imagination that ran wild. With him telling her that he could be whatever she wanted him to be, it made him smile hearing as he decided to think a bit on it. He gave her a curious gaze, noticing a soft sigh leave her lips when she was pulled closer to him.

He liked how this particular girl had to get on her tip toes to reach his level to decently plant her lips onto his, feeling her hands come around his neck to actually drag him down. He almost stopped her when she reached to turn the lights on, pulling his hand back when he saw series lights flicker on, noticing the lengths of it as he went from the bed to the ceiling to bookshelves. It was cute and he couldn’t help but comment, “You certainly leave in a la-la land.”

He cocked his brow at her, noticing how the room lit up to create ambient environement with the lights that weren’t too bright and made her face glow. He slowly walked away, breaking loose from her as he gave her yet another do or die situation. He knew what her answer was going to be, what he didn’t know what she would do to keep him here. He shrugged her shoulders as he turned around, gesturing her with his palm that she had 5 minutes.

He chuckled and felt glad to hear her question, “You are. More than enough Kendra.” He leaned against the window, looking right back at her as she didn’t give him a chance to say much. Or she just managed to mum him by unzipping her shorts and sensually moved slowly to strip them down. It was then, he crossed his hands across his chest as if leaning back to see what she was going to do to keep him here. He was going to do what he wanted, leave or stay, regardless of what she would do, though, it was amusing to see the girl try.

“But you can always try.” He said as he lifted one of his hands to rub his chin, admiring her expose those slender legs before him as well as her pretty pink thong. He was excited, thinking how these young girls are adapting to latest fashion trends, not just outer wear but also inner. He lacy thong merely covered her buttocks, he noticed as she continued to lift her shirt off of her as well as she continued to speak to her effortlessly. "My...." he murmured under his breath when he saw her in his pink lingerie set that looked so perfect on her.

Watching her come towards him, he just stood there, waiting to see what is it that she was going to do. If he would like what she does, he’d let her continue. If not, he would guide her…but for, it was a waiting game. “You’re in a serious dilemma. That is something you will never find out.” He replied in regards to her ever knowing what it is that he wants. “Though, I was beginning to think you would get me.” He said almost challenging her.

Kendra couldn't help but smile as his gaze traveled over her, seeing the enjoyment in his eyes as he took in the sight of her nearly naked body. Whether he knew it or not, she had worn those specific undergarments in hopes that she would be seeing him that night. She didn't always match her bras and panties, yet she had wanted to impress him, wanted to see desire in his eyes when he looked over at her. It was strange, considering she'd never gone out of her way to try and please someone as she did with him, yet every part of her seemed to want to make him happy. It was frustrating though, not knowing exactly what he wanted or what would keep his attention.

Her face and body appeared confident as she strode over to him, her hands resting up on his shoulder as he challenged her. The truth was though, her thoughts seemed to be dancing through a land of confusion within her mind. She didn't know what he wanted, what would make him stay. Of course, he had told that she was enough, yet she wanted to take things further. She wanted to successfully do something that would wow him, something that would impress him.

Truthfully, she would have been happy with anything that involved the two of them spending time with one another. She could kiss him and touch him all night, but she would be equally as content simply lying in bed with him, talking about nothing in particular. What she didn't know though, was whether he would want these things, or if he wanted something completely different.

"I think its impossible to get you." she responded with a small smile, her hands moving from his shoulder down to his chest. Her fingers toyed with his top button for a moment, as though she was uncertain as to whether she wanted to undo it or not. On one hand, she wanted to, but what if it wasn't what he wanted? She seemed to fear his rejection, yet she tucked the fear away as her fingers began to work at the button, and then the one below it.

"I want...so many things." she spoke as her fingers moved to the next button. "I want you physically, mentally." she continued, her eyes glancing up to his briefly before moving back down to her fingers. "I want to do things with you that I've never done with anyone else." she admitted, moving down to the last two buttons. "So I really wish you would just tell me what you want," she spoke softer as her hands pressed against his now exposed chest, her eyes raising back to his as she stood on the tips of her toes and leaned in closer to him, "because I think I would do anything you asked me to." she continued, her lips pressing into his immediately after her admission.

He didn't try and hide the fact that he was looking at her merely nude form, admiring from afar as they continued to carry on a conversation without much needed effort. It was so natural for them to bond and grow stronger together from the every moment they spend with one another. It was simply amazing, feeling how his heart is always racing around this young teenager and whilst it was wrong in every aspect, he was willing to overlook this ....this one time. As long as she wasn't underage.

He knew a lot about her but she continued to surprise him time and time again. Now, it was how she'd matched her undergarments, he had no idea that she specifically wore them in hopes of seeing him that day or night. It was obvious to him that she was always trying to impress him, no matter what. He was sure that she didn't do half, no, most of the things she did with him, for him. And the funny thing was that he wasn't even making it any easier for her. His heart almost skipped a beat when he saw her strode over to him in her pretty lingerie set, seeming nothing less than a goddess in that moment.

He found her hands coming up to his shoulders, curiously looking down at her as he wondered what she was thinking and what it was she was going to do that would make him stay back? If she was thinking along the line of getting physical, she would already know that it wasn't the time. He was not a man to create such a powerful memory that ought to stick to her mind forever in such a short time, as in tonight. It certainly was not the place either, with her father down the hallway. If it was up to him, he would steal her away, go somewhere far where her father can't reach her, nor his thoughts would cross her mind.

He could notice the signs of frustration in her tone, hearing her tell him it's impossible to get him. He chuckled at her, "And yet, you are trying. Kudos to you..." He said as he looked down at her fingers working on his top buttons after much needed debate. He knew he was fit and she certainly liked how he felt under the fabrics, allowing her to touch and feel his hard chest and his toned muscles. He wasn't ripped, but someone who had lean muscle weight, a distinctive feature of his frame if he were to strip naked. He was going to ask her, 'Such as?' to her statement, but he didn't when he heartier tell him exactly what she wanted.

It was his opportunity to snatched this in his favor and he maybe acting greedy but it was a perfect moment. Though, he let her finish as he kept quite for now, feeling his heart race as he seemed to be sure what he wanted from her tonight. He watched her fearlessly remove all of his buttons and that's when he shrugged his shoulders, letting her help strip his shirt off, displaying his toned chest that had slightest bit of roughness from his trimmed chest hair. He tilt his head in question and gave her a sly smile, "Anything?" He asked her, indirectly telling her he was going to test her bold claims.

He felt her pert lips on his again and he let her have that. He placed his index finger right in the center of her chest, between her collar bones, "My imaginations have no limits whatsoever. You shouldn't say such things." He said and grinned a bit, pushing her to take a step back, "Get on your all fours. You're going to follow me..." he said as he started to move away from her, turning on his heels to walk over to her bed that seemed too small for two people probably, but it was perfect for them. He continued, "...Once you get to the bed, get on top of me, crawling all the way and join me there." He said as he was already sitting on the edge of the bed, shifting to the center and then back to rest his back against a pillow that he propped up behind him, sitting there but watching her carefully. He wondered if there was a bit of submissive in her. He didn't want them to always play the part if she was indeed a submissive. He didn't want some bimbo following his orders. There would be times when he'd want to play that sport with her, mostly when behind closed doors.

Kendra's heart seemed to skip a beat in her chest, finding herself both excited and scared by her uttered words and the way he seemed to want to test them. Yet, she had somehow known that he would test the truth in her words when she told him she would do anything he asked, and in a way, that was exactly what she had wanted. She wanted him to tell her what to do, tell her what he wanted from her.

Before meeting Josh, she had never been the type of person to take orders. She'd always been a free spirit, the type of girl that did what she wanted, though not necessarily in a bad or reckless way. With him, things were different. She still maintained her free spirited personality, and still did the things she wanted, yet at the same time, she found herself willingly wanting to do the things he asked of her. It made her feel strangely satisfied to fulfill his commands, to obey the instructions he would give her.

There was a look of anticipation in her eyes as he told her to get down onto her knees, instructing her to crawl to him. Coming from anyone else, it would have sounded like such a strange task, yet already her mind was urging her to move down to the floor and do as he told her. Surely, he would know that she had never done anything like this, and perhaps, that was part of what made it all so enticing.

Her eyes followed him as he moved to her bed, her gaze still holding his as she slowly moved down onto her hands and knees. For a moment, she simply rested there, watching for several seconds before she began to crawl towards him. She didn't rush, her movements almost seeming seductive as she slowly moved closer to the bed. She did exactly as he told her, moving up to the bed and continuing to crawl the rest of the way towards him. In that time, her eyes never left his, her gaze still holding his as she moved over top of him.

Easing herself down, she sat over his lap, her legs spread as her panty clad sex rested against his crotch. Her hands rested just below his chest as she leaned down the slightest bit, biting her lip gently as she seemingly waited for further instruction.

He had no doubt that his little princess would live up to her words. Besides, it wasn't a hard task. Hard hadn't even begun as he was planning to push her boundaries slowly. Just what would get her going and what would make her reluctant. He was indeed curious to see just what her limits were and if he'd be able to shift the line a bit further than what she'd drawn for her at the moment, pushing through her limits and comfort zone.

It was obvious that she liked him telling her what to do but he also wanted her to be her own person. Even a trained animal follows commands and does what's asked of them. He certainly didn't want her to go that route. How she will balance both sides of this new world would be something pleasant to watch and help her adapt. Though, there has to be some traits of such submissiveness inside her in able to manipulate it further, and you can't do that if it's not present. From what he had gathered so far, he was pretty sure she had it in her...to what length? That is what he was going to find out.

He curiously watched her as she slowly lowered herself down to the floor on her fours. She looked too good to take his eyes off of her and so he watched her intently. It was indeed a strange task and he feared if it was too early. He hadn't planned for her to pose on her all fours too soon but she asked for her. When she offered, he just had to try and see if she would defy him. She did not. This had to be something she had never done for anyone or for herself. Crawling like a pet towards her master, as if answering a calling.

He constantly wondered what it was that she was feeling when doing as asked, specifically this awkward and latest task. He watched her slowly move, enticing her every move as he watched her with anticipation, the very same look he had found in her eyes when he told her to do this. She moved like a seductress and seeing that, he realized he was glad to be here. His eyes never leaving her face and the curve of her back while her ass stuck out as she crawled her way on top of the bed and swiftly moved on top of him. It seemed as if she was so natural, coming from a girl who had never done such a thing or be this open with another guy previously. It was as this this side of her was hidden inside her and it only needed the right person, that special one, to draw it out of her. He was glad to be that guy.

Watching her slender legs moved around his hips as she took on a straddling position. It reminded him of the previous night when he had her straddling him, letting her please herself while feeling his hardened member beneath her. His hands came to her face, cupping it as if he was cupping some fragile flower, "God...You are so beautiful!" He said as his left thumb caressed her right cheek while his right thumb moved softly over her lips, his fingers slowly moving into her hair as he pulled her into him, planting a passionate kiss onto her lips that lasted for only few seconds but she'd feel his tongue teasing her lips a little before he'd pull back.

He leaned back, letting his hands trail down to her sides and rest on her hips, "Tell me, how does this make you feel Kendra?" He asked her as he continued, "I mean, me telling you to do things. Such as you crawling. Fighting your every urge to do what I don't tell you to do?" he asked her curiously and he slipped in a little tip, "What would you said if I asked you....no..." he corrected himself, "If I DEMAND you to come with me for the weekend. Two days away from here, only you and me. If I demanded that we leave this Friday evening and reach back on Sunday evening. And I tell you that I am not going to take No for an answer!" He said as he relaxed, exhaling forcefully as his chest heaved down, curiously waiting to hear her answers to his every question.

Her face wouldn't reveal them all, but Kendra was experiencing an array of emotions. On one hand, she was happy, content. Just being around him made her feel good, like she had somewhere she belonged. Every time she thought of him, and especially every time she was around him, she found herself smiling. No one had ever had an affect like that on her. At the same time, her happiness scared her. It was strange that one person could seem to do so much for her, and in a way, it was almost frightening.

On top of all of that, he seemed to bring out a side in her that she didn't even know she'd had. She was so willing to do whatever he wanted, whatever would make him happy. Any defiance she would show him was simply to test him, to see how he would react when she didn't follow his instructions. But even then, she still wanted to please him. She wanted to make him happy, and though she didn't understand how it was possible, pleasing him seemed to please her. It was as though she found gratification in his own satisfaction. Again, this was something she had never experienced.

Everything she felt with him was so new, so unusual. Truthfully, she didn't know what to make of it. She didn't know if it was normal to feel the things she felt with him, and she was certain she would never feel these things with anyone else. That idea itself brought her back to her fears. She'd only being doing this with him for a mere matter of days, yet she already felt as though she was dependent on him. She could no longer imagine her life without him, and though she didn't admit it, the thought terrified her. She knew their relationship was one that would not be accepted, one that she would have to keep hidden. What would happen if they got caught, or if something happened that prevented her from seeing him?

Pushing the thought aside, she felt her face turn up to a smile as he told her how beautiful she was to him, his words instantly taking her worries away. Her body seemed to melt into him as he pulled her in closer, sighing contently against his lips as he kissed her. Her own lips parted as she felt his tongue teasingly run against her, as though she was allowing him entry to her mouth, but all too soon, he slipped away. She simply rested above him now, her eyes gazing down at him as she focused on the warm feeling she felt as his hands moved along her body.

All the thoughts that had just been floating in her head seemed to answer the question he asked her, how did this make her feel. Truthfully, she didn't know how to put it into words, so instead, she simply listened as he continued on. Her eyes widened slightly as he continued, asking what she would say if he demanded her to come away for the weekend. The idea instantly made her smile, her mind instantly searching for ways to make it work.

For a moment, she was quiet, her mind seeming to move a million miles a minute before she finally opened her mouth to answer his first question. "It makes me feel...everything." she admitted with a soft laugh, her fingers tracing the outline of his chest as her eyes gazed down towards them. "I feel happy, I feel wanted." she admitted, her eyes briefly looking back up to him. "No one has ever made me feel like you do, and I love it." she continued. "But it scares me too, because I don't...understand why I want to make you so happy. I want to do everything that you ask me to do, but I've never been that kind of person until now." she told him truthfully, doing her best to try and put her thoughts into words for him. "It makes me feel like I was meant for you." she admitted, a slight blush forming on her cheeks upon her admission.

"As for your next question.." she continued after a moment of silence, a tiny smile forming on her lips as she looked back into his eyes. "I would say, that I'll do anything and everything to make it possible." she told him, her words surprising her in a way, though she seemed to know they were true. She knew right then and there that she would tell whatever lies she had to so that she could go away with him. It was as though the potential consequences of her actions didn't even matter, the girl simply willing to do anything it would take to be with him.

It was amazing how close they have grown in such a short period of time. They were truly growing onto one another and the feeling was absolutely amazing. Even he, a person who had everything strategically planned out, as was his future, the time seemed to have halted when he’s around her. Not to mention, how his heart flutters in her presence but it was something she wouldn’t know as he didn’t show on his face. Though, she could have her doubts and guess exactly what he’s feeling at certain times.

He was pretty sure that he brought out a side unknown to herself and that alone would be a scary thing. But, the way she’d been handling things, he had to give it to her. Such a young aged girl, but so mature in her own cute little ways. He liked how she always wanted to make him happy and even be rebellious with him at times. He couldn’t ask for more and yet, he wanted to. He wanted her world to be just about him and nothing else. Is such a thing even possible?

He was a well experienced man and have carried out many relationships, mostly with girls who threw themselves at him, knowing who he was. Though, this relationship felt so different to him as he found himself reaching new boundaries and wanting to do something he hadn’t before. He did things he didn’t expect it himself and that ought to scare him as he wouldn’t know where it would lead him.

Was it matter of only few days with her or this was the beginning of something big? It certainly had started with him wanting to have her for just one night to gather something on her to hold her father down. But, it certainly had turned into something much more as this was their third time meeting with each other. For a man who planned ahead, this certainly was not planned at all. Matter of fact, this was everything that was against his plan.

He just wanted to admire her form, her face and that, he did. He complimented her before leaning in to steal a kiss and then pulled back to look at her. He had to ask her questions, to see what she was feeling. He knew it to some extent but he also wanted to hear her, hear her say it so she would know herself. He was also curious to hear her answer about her doing something that’s asked of her, even if it seems impossible.

He watched her quietly as he probably was thinking of proper words to put in sentences for him, her thoughts. Watching her lips part and her mouth open, he looked at her attentively and curiously as he was keen on finding the answers to his questions. He liked how she distracted herself by teasing him with her finger on his chest. Her answers were pleasing and felt right on his ears. It gave him an idea and insight about her, answering his own questions he had in the back of his mind.

Oh, how she would be perfect for him and all his wicked games he likes to play. She was indeed a special one and he tend to keep it that way. He didn’t interfere her, letting her finish with her answering his last question and he finally spoke. He did have a sly grin on his face, “Wrong answer Kendra. You ought to say that you will go with me.” He looked right into her eyes as he stated tending to her answers, “And just so you know, “You feel wanted because you are wanted. I understand that it scares you but you don’t have to be scared. I am here. Anytime you need me, I am only a call away. You already have a key to my place and you can always come there should you feel you need to get away. I’ve given it for a reason.” He said and smiled at her, leaning in to kiss her once again, letting his hand move to her waist, pausing and pulling back, “I guess you are not going with me this weekend. I was planning a surprise.” He said and left it at that, curiously looking at her for her reactions.

Kendra rolled her eyes slightly at his response, though her smile was still resting upon her lips. "That's practically what I said.." she whined softly, though she didn't say anything else as she allowed for him to continue. Her smile instantly grew wider as he continued, his words seeming to make her heart skip a beat within her chest. He spoke to her in a way that no one ever had before, telling her things she never would have known she'd wanted to hear. What he told her made her feel so perfect, a sparkle of happiness in her eyes as she held his gaze.

It was strange how amazing it felt to know that he wanted her, that he understood the rollercoaster of emotions she felt when she was around him. Of course, she knew this already, but hearing him say it seemed to make her fall even deeper for him. It had only been three days, yet it was as though her feelings for him had been building up for a lifetime.

Before she could respond to him, he pressed his lips back to hers, though the action didn't leave her with any complaints. Her lips moved slowly against his, a soft sigh escaping her as he pulled back from her. The same smile she'd given him moments before came back across her face, though it seemed to slip away just as quickly as he told her that she wouldn't be coming along with him.

For a moment, she simply sat there, looking down at him with curious eyes. What did he mean exactly? She found herself in another one of those moments where he was nearly impossible to read, the girl unsure of what his intentions were with the statement he had made. Was it simply not something that he wanted to do now? Was he still planning to go away, just without her? Had she done something to make him change his mind?

"What do you mean?" she asked after a moment, her lips pursed as she sat up and stared down at him.

He watched Kendra roll her eyes as she smiled softly. It was funny how they were thinking the same thing and also agreeing over it. Why was this so perfect? He wondered in the back of his head as he wanted this to be imperfect, so he had detach himself from this, from her and properly concentrate on his plans for revenge.

The more he thought the more he found himself liking the girl and how this whole thing was going between the two. He practically said what he said but in his own words. He even consoled her by telling her that he was here for her and she was safe with him.

He always enjoyed kissing her pert lips and it would take a lot to peel his lips off of hers, watching her smile a smile she had earlier. Though, he witness her smile being wipe clean when he told her that she wasn’t going with her.

He knew that this would upset her but he had to tell her that to make her learn which mistakes she’d made. The previous day, he had her sent home with his driver rather than dropping her off because she went against his demands. He looked at him curiously as she obviously didn’t like what he just told her.

“What I mean? It is what you meant, not me.” He said and lifted her chin to make her look right back at him as he spoke to her bluntly, “I told you, if I demanded that you come with me for the weekend, that I am not going to take no for an answer…” he looked right back at her, “…what did you say to that?” He said to let her think about what she’d said. It was clear that wasn’t the answer he was looking for her. It should have been –You demanded so I will be coming.-

She had no choice, she had to understand that concept. Instead, she said she will do anything and everything to make it possible. Perhaps it was asking too much but she had such a hold over her, making him want a hold over her as well. He as adamant and by now, she should have known what he was talking about and why he told her he will be going alone. It's because she wasn't sure if she could come or not.

Kendra's jaw was clenched slightly as he grasped her chin, the girl clearly looking upset. If he hadn't noticed already, he would certainly begin to pick up on the fact that she was used to getting her way. Especially with guys. She'd always been able to get what she wanted, most people not giving it a second thought before giving in to her. He was different on the other hand. He didn't simply give in to her every wish and need, and while it frustrated her, perhaps it was one of the reasons she found herself so drawn to him.

"I said I would do anything." she spoke insistently, the same frown coming back to her lips as she stared down at him. In her eyes, anything had meant that she would do whatever it took so that she could go, whether it got her in trouble or not. She hadn't intended to let anything stop her, whether he had picked up on that or not. "That was a yes." she argued, though she didn't continue on, seeming to believe that her protests wouldn't likely change his mind.

For a moment, she felt somewhat taken aback, though she tried not to show it. Of course, it was clear that she was upset with his decision, though what seemed to surprise her was that she wasn't simply angered by his decision, but she almost felt...sad. It was strange to her, never having felt sad over a guy. No one had ever broken up with her, or crushed her heart. She'd always been the one in control of what happened, the one in charge of her feelings. She'd never been with someone that held such control over her or her emotions, someone that she felt so dependent towards. And though she didn't understand it, it seemed to make her feel almost hurt that he seemed so fine to go without her, even if he was doing it to teach her some sort of lesson.

"Fine." she muttered simply, trying not to further reveal what she was feeling as she tore her gaze away from him.

He could feel her tense up in his lap as he told her that he was going alone. He did find her getting upset over it and it was something he had expected all along, the whole reason why he pulled this stunt off. It was clear that she wanted to come along and he also noticed that she seemed like a child who was mad because of what he’d just told her. If he was correct, it was her way of throwing tantrums to get her way. It made him even more curious to see just what else she would do to get what she wanted.

She was like a little girl and he loved it. Hearing her speak to him in her snobby tone of voice, he admired the bitch-look on her face for the first time. She always seemed to surprise her and in turn, he was getting turned on, even more than before. He sort of knew what she meant but he also wanted her to be clear with her words in future. “Yes, but you didn’t pick the right words. If you had, we wouldn’t be having this conversation in the first place.”

He spoke authoritatively, talking down to her a bit as he also noticed how she stared down at him. It almost scared him….in a good way, realizing how much fire she had inside her. Something told him, she was throwing tantrums but also holding herself back. One day, he would see it all. The good and bad parts of her. He would enjoy it all. He had already made up his mind way before he came here and would see to it that she goes with him this weekend.

Him asking was just to make her understand, realize and feel what is it she wanted. To go with him more than anything. He let her argue on for a bit and when she eased down a little, he noticed how sad she was that she wasn’t going with him. He smiled meekly before he let on and that’s when he reached for her cheeks, pinching them softly as if pinching some little kid, shaking her face a bit before he pulled on her shoulders, “Come here you!” He said and looped his hands under her arms and around her back to hold her in a hug. His chin came to rest on her shoulders, “You are coming with me. I was just checking what you had to say about that.” He smiled, expecting her to rebel against him now, hit him or something, “I had decided you were coming before I came here. You can’t escape me. Remember that Kendra.”

She hadn't wanted him to see the burst of sadness she had felt, the emotion revealing just how much control he had over her. It was something he seemed to remind her of every day. It was as though she had no real control over her actions or emotions around him, everything now driven by what he said and did to her. In a way, it made her feel weak. A part of her wished that he didn't have such a strong hold on her, yet she knew that if he didn't, her attraction to him wouldn't have been nearly as strong as it was.

She allowed him to pull her into him to hug her, though her body was still slightly tense as he held her in his grasp. He would be able to feel how she became more relaxed as he spoke to her, her lips immediately turning to a smile as he informed her that she was indeed coming along. The quick change of emotions was another gentle reminder of the control he had over her, though she didn't dwell on the thought for too long.

"That wasn't fair!" she told him teasingly as she playfully hit his arm, instantly leaning back into his grasp. For a moment, she wasn't completely sure why, but his next words seemed to spark her desire. She couldn't escape him. The simple thought turned her on, knowing that he was right, and that already, she had given herself up to him. Perhaps, before she'd met him, she would have viewed an arrangement such as this as a bad thing, yet clearly, she was thriving off of it.

"Maybe I don't want to escape you." she whispered, a sultry tone to her voice as brushed her lips against his ear. She instantly seemed to become aware of how felt it good to be in his arms, how wonderful his arms felt wrapped around her body. And while she seemed to know it wouldn't happen that night, she wanted him. Trying to escape her desire, she leaned back again, biting her lip slightly before quickly changing the subject. "So, are you going to tell me where we're going, or do I have to deal with more surprises?" she asked, a tiny smirk forming on her lips.

He wondered if this all made her feel comfortable, to be able to show such emotions and open up to the man she’d just met. Obviously, she was still here and it must feel good but it wouldn’t be easy, he was sure. He had a strong hold over her from the moment he saw her. Though, none of the two had any idea how strong it would grow over the time.

The things they had done so far and things they wanted to do, waiting in anticipation, it was all part of their so called relationship. Speaking of which…what was it? An odd relationship to even name it. He did feel her tense frame when he pulled her into him to hug her and then feel it loosen. Before he knew, he heard her complain and then hit him on his arm.

And it was that smile that made his day. When she leaned back into his grasp, he quickly pulled her back for just a second, “And that’s the smiled I was waiting to see.” He said and let her hug him, feeling her swells pushed into his chest as she whispered into his ear.

What she said instantly brought on a smirk on his face, “I am warning you. I am poisonous.” He said as he felt her lips graze his lobe and then lean back to ask him a question that he had anticipated, “Who said you’re coming?” He joked with her, nodding again, “You already know the answer to that my Princess. So why even ask me?” He said as she knew that she had to know that he wouldn’t just give up the location right now. “Do pack lightly. Some beachwear and dresses.”

He reached in his pant pocket and from his wallet, he took out a credit card with his name on it, “Tomorrow, you’re going to go shopping. Buy whatever you want.” He said as he knew that she wouldn’t take this the wrong way. He was no way her sugardaddy. If he wanted to be a sugardaddy, there were plenty of girls out there. No, this was more than that. He just didn’t want her to ask her father for money and then him, raise another question. One of his hands moved from her waist to her thighs and further down the length of her slender right leg, until his fingers ran over the anklet that he had gifted her. He smiled to himself, “What does this indicate?” he asked her as if it’s something he’d taught her and now, expecting a right answer from her, his student.

"You think I haven't noticed that already?" she whispered back in response as he told her he was poisonous. Clearly, she knew that as good as this all felt, this wasn't entirely a good thing. He was older, how much older she didn't even know. He was mysterious, already having secrets he kept from her and would continue to keep. She had to lie to see him, sneaking around in a way she had never done before, and not even seeming to care about the potential consequences. That alone was enough for her to know the truth in his words, yet it wasn't enough to make her want to stop.

A knowing grin formed on her lips as he told her she already knew the answer, Kendra already seeming to have known that he would keep this a mystery, as he kept so many other things. "I can live with that." she responded, already beginning to think about which outfits she could bring to impress him.

She looked a bit surprised as he handed her the credit card, her eyes briefly glancing down on it to see if it revealed the last name he hadn't yet told her. Her eyes quickly rose back up to his as he gave her his instructions. For a moment, she started to protest, though instead, she took the card and set it aside, knowing that there was no point in arguing with him. On one hand, she felt bad spending his money, but at the same time, it was what he wanted and had instructed her to do. It was as though she was slowly learning, knowing that even if she hadn't agreed, he would want things to go in the way he had told her.

He pulled her attention back to him and away from her thoughts as his hand began to travel down her nearly naked body, feeling her lips pull up into another smile as his fingers ran over the anklet he had given her. "It means that I'm yours." she responded, not hesitating for a second before speaking. "It indicates that I give myself, all of me, to you." she added softly as she lightly ran her fingers through his hair. The words seemed to feel so right leaving her lips, assuring her that she had made the right decision in allowing this to continue.

"Am I right?" she asked after a moment, a playful grin on her lips as she leaned in and kissed him again, her lips lingering against his skin even as she broke the kiss. She found herself wondering what he had in store for the night, whether he would stay or go. On one hand, she wanted to ask, though she seemed to be picking up on the fact that with him, she simply had to wait and see how he decided things would go.

He sat there effortlessly with the girl in his lap, smirking a bit when she spoke. She knew he was bad news and yet, she couldn’t help cling to him. A girl belonging to a decent family like hers, he was expecting that and yet, she proved him wrong. He still kept her away from his secrets from her, but he also had told her few things that would content her for the time being. It was the only way this would work, keep her partially in the light and the dark.

A sneaky one she was and he couldn’t help but grin back at her after telling her that she knew the answer to her own question, he deciding not to bother answering it. “You have no other option silly girl.” He exclaimed teasing her while his hands strolled down her smooth legs. There were no flaws in her or her petite frame and he considered her to be a perfect girl that would keep him interested in her all the time. Probably the reason why they’ve gotten this far is because of that, how they’ve been able to hold interest in each other.

He had handed her his credit card already, moving on but curiously looking to see what is it that she would do. If it was any other girl, it was expected to bring a smile upon the girl’s face and he’d almost see them ‘$’ signs in their eyes. As expected, he saw her get a bit surprised, as if she didn’t need his money. Last thing he wanted was for her to spend money behind him unnecessarily. He didn’t want her father asking questions what she was doing with her money.

He didn’t look down upon her as some girl who couldn’t make money on her own or a girl who’d need a guy to take care of her financially, he just wanted to make sure there were no trouble for her because of him. It was totally opposite of what he had initially planned before he even saw her. He wanted her father to find out about this and then go after him, to get back at him. Now, the plan had taken a different turn. Seeing the way her lips curled into a smile when his fingers grazed the anklet, he knew how much attached she’d grown with it.

When asked, he felt his heart race hearing her answer what it meant for her. There was no hestation whatsoever and he absolutely felt amazing, watching her continue to speak as he finally nodded when she asked him if she was right. “Absolutely. But…” he said, speaking a bit with uncertainty, “I am going to need that back.” He curiously watched her to see what she would do or say. He held his hand, palms up, as if waiting for her to give it to me, as if he was taking his gift back. He couldn’t help but grow curious to see exactly what she would do in that moment.

Shortly after, he would continue on, “At one oclock, my driver will pick you up and bring you to a place where we will have lunch together. If you like?” He gave her that much of choice and added, “If you don’t have time, considering we are leaving the day after, I’d understand. But I will not see you tomorrow night.” He told her as he had some important business to take care of. Besides, it would be a good thing to keep the fire burning inside her a bit longer. As for tonight, “I was thinking of leaving but I could be convinced otherwise.” He cocked his brow at her, bringing his hands to either sides of her face, holding her in his hold and just rock her head front and back, each time, he planted a kiss on her lips. After a few seconds, he took his hands off of her, looking towards the clock on the wall, “If you were to kiss me hundred time, anywhere, in one minute, I will stay with you for an hour. Hundred and twenty five, you get to have an orgasm. Anywhere in between 110 to 120 kisses, I will stay here for the night.” He said and rest his hands on his sides, letting her make the decision and prepare. A silly game but curious to watch her go about this.

Back
Top Bottom