Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Light Taboo RPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyson

Planetoid
In order from least to greatest are the following:

P.S All of these are MXF

INTERRACIAL -

Scene 1# (VANILLA/ROMANCE) You met a black guy at (you pick the location) that is very attractive and shows interests. You have either never dated a black guy or anyone outside of your race whether it be for personal or cultural reasons but your EX broke up with you and because of that you want to try something new. You give him your number and you hang out the next day. (Long term, Vanilla, Slow-Burn)

Scene 2# (TABOO/HISTORICAL) This is 1850s America and you are a slave owner in Virginia. You would be widowed and there would be like either 3-4 other slaves at the most at your house. I would be a slave born and raised in America and taught how to read and write from a Book Keeper in a nearby town. After he died I would be sold to you by his daughter. After you buy me you realise we have a lot more in common than you think and a bond forms between us despite the threat of death and social disownment from your peers.

Scene 3#(JOCK/TUTOR)/(BIMBO/TUTOR) Either I would be a black jock or black tutor in this situation but as this is a pretty standard kink I won't go too in def but if you like this scene of course we can plot out the details.

Scene 4#(Massage Therapist/Athlete) You would be a Massage Therapist paid by the team to Massage players after the game to get them loose and ready for practice the next day. You and I would be long time partners as you have given me dozens of massages and you can't help to realise how my cock raises as you massage my inner thighs and its length. So one day you make a move. (SLOW-BUILD UP TO THE MOMENT, PASSIONATE)

This is it for now if you are interested in any of these or any like my writing and have kinks of your own please PM. I may be interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom