Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking M/M Taboo (Looking for Top/Dom)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyrania

Star
Hiya! So, let's see if I can get all the important details out in as few words as possible. Wish me luck...

My Characters
I tend to play young, pretty male characters hovering around the age of 18. I'll go as young as 16, and up into the mid 20s. I'm not totally opposed to playing characters into their 30s, but the story would have to call for it. My boys are not overly feminine, but they aren't manly either.

I much prefer to play the submissive role in a relationship. It's not for any lack of confidence in playing a top; I just don't enjoy it as much. I'll play anyone from someone who just prefers to be on the bottom, to a full-blown slave.

Themes
I have a fascination with the dark in this regard. Not to say everything I write has to be fucked-up and depressing all the time. In fact, I always want something of a happy ending to my stories. However, themes such as kidnapping, master/slave, dubcon or noncon, and abuse hold a lot of interest for me. That's not to say I don't enjoy RPing a relationship with affection and love. I do, but a story without some darkness in it has a more difficult time holding my attention. If nothing else, it'll be in my character's backstory and psyche, but don't think I won't play romance.

My Partner
First off, I don't care what gender you are IRL. That has no bearing on RP. Other than that, I do have a bit of a standard when it comes to writing ability. No, I don't demand my partner be the next George R. R. Martin, but please at least be able to speak and write English moderately well, and give me something to respond to. Post length is a tricky thing, and in some instances, short posts are necessary. However, repeated one-liners with no substance make it very difficult to keep the back-and-forth momentum going.

Also, COMMUNICATE WITH ME! I cannot tell you how many times people have simply vanished on me. If you're not into the story, lose interest, or get too busy to play, PLEASE just let me know. Roleplaying is a big activity for me, and it's really disappointing to keep checking for a reply that never comes.

Posting
As for frequency, you'll get several posts a day for me, unless something comes up. Now, I get that this is unreasonable for most people, and I don't expect to get someone who can match that. If so, awesome, but if not, I understand. I would prefer at least once a day or every other day. If the span is too long, it's really difficult to get back into my character's frame of mind. Still, I won't be too picky.

As for my post length, you'll get at least a paragraph, usually more. During conversations or sex scenes, posts will naturally get shorter as reaction is necessary, but I try to be appropriately detailed.

My F-List
You'll find the detailed stuff there, but if you want a quick overview, see below.

Favorites
Here's a general list of my interests as far as themes and sexual content, starting somewhat normal and getting more into the taboo further down the list.
  • Male/Male
  • Anal Sex
  • Giving Oral
  • Dominant Partners
  • Older Partners
  • Story-Driven RP
  • Sex-Driven RP
  • Dirty Talk
  • Rough Sex
  • Light Bondage (Cuffs, gags, chains, etc.)
  • 2+ Partners (In-character. I stick to 1x1 as far as RP partners)
  • Vampires (We'll discuss lore before-hand.)
  • Dom/sub
  • Coking/Breath Control
  • Sexual Pain
  • Punishment
  • Objectification
  • Master/Pet
  • Master/Slave
  • Incest
  • Dubious Consent
  • Non-Consent
  • Abduction/Imprisonment
  • Light Torture

Nopes
Things I have no interest in doing. Don't take offense at some of these. Don't want to come across as prejudice, but they just don't interest me in roleplay. These are in no particular order.
  • Watersports
  • Scat
  • Snuff
  • Mutilation/Nullification
  • Vore
  • Furry/Antro (There are exceptions, but it's a case-by-case thing)
  • Heavy Humiliation
  • Male Pregnancy
  • Transgender
  • Crossdressing/Sissification
  • Foot Play

Pairings
Just a list of pairings I find interesting. No need to pick directly from this list, of course.
(Your Character/My Character)
  • Vampire/Human
  • Master/Slave
  • Master/Pet
  • Teacher/Student
  • Captor/Captive
  • Father/Son
  • Brother/Younger Brother
  • Uncle/Nephew
  • Stalker/Target
  • Boss/Employee
  • Human/Elf
  • Incubus/Human

Fandoms
I really don't have many. Some stories in the Dragon Age universe would interest me, and I'm also an Ace Attorney fan. Miles Edgeworth is my character, and if I could find a Phoenix Wright, I would be happy.

Plots
Whatever ideas have come to me. Feel free to give your own prompt or pick a pairing and we can come up with something together.
Troubling Desires - Boss x Employee
YC is the CEO of a large company that he has inherited only a few years back. He is quite savvy and runs the company well, thus possessing a sizable mansion and enough wealth for whatever he desires. However, he is almost always busy working and has little time for anything else. What's worse: He becomes enamored with his young personal assistant - MC - and becomes more frustrated day by day. One night, after a few too many drinks, he snaps and forces himself on MC. The following day, he is furious with himself and horrified at what he has done, trying to figure out how to set things to rights. Little does he know that MC had secretly hoped for this to happen and had not been at all unwilling.

TAKENShadowman - Stalker(Vampire/Demon) x Target
MC lives alone and leads a pretty normal life, but he has begun to have what he believes are strange and frightening dreams. Each night, a few hours after he goes to sleep, he wakes to find that he is not alone in his bed. Someone - or something - (YC) is there, holding him, whispering disturbing and possessive things to him, and feeding on him. He believes these are only dreams, but keeps waking with marks on his skin. He continuously checks that his house is tightly locked down at night, but the nightmares don't stop, and in fact start to get worse.

Choose Your Cage - Captor x Prisoner
MC has been imprisoned by some organization (whether wrongly or not can be decided later) and is being tortured and kept in abysmal conditions. He knows he won't survive long under the abuse he endures and starts to wish for death. One night, YC comes to him and offers him a choice: YC will take him away from his imprisonment and offer him better living conditions and some measure of safety, but MC will become YC's pet and slave. YC does not promise to be kind or gentle, and in fact is quite open about his desire to use and abuse MC, but assures him it will be better than what he endures now and will not result in his permanent injury or death.

The Spoils - General x Enemy General's Son
YC is the commanding General of an army that has just defeated an enemy force guarding a city. Their General has been killed and YC's men sack the city. MC is the defeated General's son and is captured and taken before YC with the expectation that he will be publicly executed. However, YC has had his eyes on MC for some time, and instead takes him as his victory prize for YC's own benefit and to further insult MC's family and name.

While the Cats Are Away - Older Brother x Younger Brother
You are a 20-something-year-old college sports player (you decide which) home for the summer. Your little brother (MC) is 16-18 and has been homeschooled for most of his life. He is a sweet, innocent, naive, and trusting boy who you just cannot help but notice has a gorgeous face and a very nice ass. You've tried for some time to ignore it, but when Mom and Dad go away for a few days and leave you two alone, you at last decide you will be spending the entire time fucking your little brother's brains out.

Just for Me - Aristocrat x Android/Cyborg
During the day, you are a wealthy and successful business man with charisma and the know-how to get things done. However, outside of work, you are a solitary creature with some rather depraved thoughts. You've tried relationships before, but you are too worried about your image and legal issues that might come of exploring your desires with a partner, so all of these relationships have ended because you are unsatisfied and distant. Fortunately, you have met a scientist who happens to be a genius in the field of robotics. Through a growing companionship, you learn that he too has a dark side and can offer you a way to satisfy your darkest desires without risking defamation or having charges pressed. He creates for you an extremely realistic android that is designed to be the perfect fuck toy. You only realize after a while of endulging your fantasies that this creation is much more realistic than you had ever expected, to the point where you begin to suspect its "programmed" emotions and intelligence might actually be real.

Shoot me a PM or drop a reply here if you're interested.

RE: Seeking M/M Roleplay (Looking for Top/Dom)

I really like your Stalker (vampire/demon)xtarget plot!
I can play a dom, I know I'm new here but I'm an experienced role player
I'd love to play with you if you're interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom