Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{ NSFW } Pussy-Take-Out Restaurant (Zero5906&Axel1323)

Sintan

Supernova
l8PTThNl.jpg
Alexis
I6W4frLl.png
UfbgKwE.gif
Puffy n Erect Nipple reference

W4vHgJ4m.jpg
Ricky

Edited by LingeringDesire to comply with site rules and contain the NSFW tag

RE: Pussy-Take-Out Restaurant (Zero5906&Axel1323)

Alexi stood in the back of the resturant, letting the helper woman get her nice and cleaned up for her first day of work. It'd only been a week since her parents had passed and she was already wondering how her life could have gone so bad.

Before all of this, she was almost a perfectly average 15 year old. She was a little shy, loved her videogames, and tried to be a good kid. She had a rare medical condition that started a few years ago. Her body had developed quickly, and her breasts were producing milk at a very fast rate. The condition meant she couldn't really afford to go long without getting the milk pumped out or else her breasts would swell and ache. Her parents had bought a pump for her and she'd always used it to take care of the issue, hiding away in her room and staying away from others in fear of being made fun of for the condition.

In mere days, her parents were gone, the bank took the house and everything in it, and she was out on the street trying to find a job. The only things she had was the bracelet her parents had gotten her for her last birthday and the shirt she tossed on when the police came to her door. She'd tried to get jobs all over the place, but no one would take her. She was too young, and looked like a street urchin with her shirt barely covering her body. She'd lucked out after finding a shelter to stay in for a few nights, finding a flyer posted for a new restaurant. They promised work to anyone 15 and older, and the pay was staggering.

Alexi was not one to miss an opportunity like this in such a desperate time, so she found the place and applied while the stern looking manager woman watched her. She realized that the work was... questionable and she'd be giving up something she couldn't take back. But without money, food, or a place to stay, she'd never be able to make it or get back to school. It was only a matter of time before something happened, as it always did to people who slipped through the cracks.

The kindly looking helper took her shirt, giving it a onceover before trashing it. "You won't be needing it tonight. We'll find something for you to wear when you're done." She helped Alexi get cleaned up, saying nothing about the bloodstains between her legs and helping her get cleaned up to be sent out. The manager added her name to the menu of 'choices', sending out another of the girls and making her sit down in the corner to wait to be 'bought'. Her breasts ached and her abdomen was tense, but she had to sit still despite her discomfort.

Ricky, a fully grown man of age 27, had well paying job and just got off work. He had heard about a new restaurant from a co-worker and the unique menu and style of it all. He had to check it out, he went to the place called 'Pussy Take-Out' arriving there he immediately got seated out on the porch outside, had a menu laid out and couple candles lit. Ricky was intrigued by the menu, he studied it long for a few minutes, he noticed a really familiar name but wasnt quite sure why. He told the waiter, "I'd like....to have Alexis please?" waiter nodded and went to go fetch Alexis and tell her she has been ordered already and pointed to go outside to the porch area. Off in distance she could see an older but still young grown man and handsome man sitting alone at a table staring off in space.

Alexis tried to be calm as the waiter came to get her. She was unsure, but followed the directions she was given. She could feel the eyes of a few of the other patrons staring at her as she made her way outside, her head ducked as she moved around the porch to the man who had ordered her. The air was nice outside, but even so, her nipples were stiff and puffy from the milk trapped in her breasts. She wanted to cover herself, but with nothing to wear and a 'client' to please she simply let her hands stay at her sides. "Hello. I'm Alexis," she said softly, stopping at the edge of the table. She glanced up at the man who ordered her. He was handsome, and familiar. Her stressed mind an aching body delayed her brain from working out what was going on, but her eyes widened as she realized she was looking at her cousin Ricky. He'd always been so kind to her, and for her to find him in a place like this... She wasn't sure what to say but the recognition was showing in her eyes. "U-Um..."

Ricky smiled looking up and over to the girl who came to him; slim body, great bust, tight innie pussy, and ripe in her age as well very nice puffy erect nipples he assumed from the cold air. When she got closer to edge of table and looked at him in the eye, it struck him...it was Alexis, his youngest cousin.
"Alexis? I thought the name was familiar...." He whispers now, "What you doing here? I came here to see what all the fuss was about. This is unexpected, but.....I suppose pleasant. I never would have imagined you have a such nice matured body." Secretly, Alexis was always his favorite cousin, she was always so sweet and cute. He often give her attention at the family reunions when no one would talk to her, he understood she is just really shy and introverted and he related to that. He waited to see how this situation would play out.

(Can you describe her puffy errect nipples like this? for how it looks in detail )

Her face warmed from his compliment, some of the nervousness she'd had going away. She was still naked, but Ricky's presence made her feel more relaxed. Alexis was glad he was here, even if she didn't know why in the world he was at a place like this.

She knew the manager was probably keeping an eye out to make sure she was doing her job, so she sat on the edge of the table nearly directly in front of Ricky. "It's... complicated." She said, trying to give him a sweet smile. He'd always been so kind to her, so she figured if anyone would listen, it'd be him. "I guess you didn't hear about Mom and Dad, huh? Drunk driver hit them, . The bank people took everything we had to pay for the cost of the house." She said in a soft voice, her eyes sad, but her voice steady. It wasn't that she didn't love her parents, it was just that she didn't have the luxury to cry or wallow in pity.

She shifted closer to him, eyes flicking around to make sure none of the other staff were going to admonish her for talking with Ricky. Her breasts shifted, dusky pink nipples perked up and looking as though they were begging to be touched. Around each nipple there were slight little bumps, as if her breasts were sculpted and given the little textured circles around her nipples.

Ricky listened intently to her about what had become of her situation, he frowned for her hearing words of her parents. "I am so sorry to hear that Alex, I am here for you if need -anything-, I'd be glad to help. Ahem....I am gonna confess, you've always been my favorite cousin. You may be the youngest one but youre the one I most I can connect and relate to. I used to be very shy like you, and I am still very much of an introvert. Pardon me if it's too personal, but why are your nipples -that- puffy and erect? I don't think its that cold to be like that." He looks around at the staff, him getting worried too since she isn't doing her 'job', but he doesn't wanna push it, he wants her to do it on her time and when is comfortable. He moves his chair a little so there was room for her to sit on his lap and room to get into any position she be comfortable in. He starts looking at her nipples more, looking delicious to suck on and begging to be sucked on.

She felt a bit better at his kindness and offer to help. She was afraid to ask for his help, knowing he had his own life and she didn't want to cause him trouble. Her face turned a light pink as he admitted she was his favorite. They'd always gotten along well, and he was never unwilling to listen to her.

She ducked her head shyly when he noticed her nipples didn't look normal. "I... I started developing really early, and the doctor said that my body thinks that it needs to make breastmilk, so it is. I don't have a pump to get it out anymore, so they just ache until my body can't handle the pressure and some of it gets forced out."

She followed his gaze, noticing that one of the waiters looked ready to come over and she moved to Ricky's lap quickly. "I think we need to do something before I get in trouble." She murmured softly, eyes worried. "I don't know what I'm doing." She admitted, looking up at him and pleading with her eyes.

Ricky smiled at her when she ducked her shyly as he had mentioned about her nipples, he listened to her explain. "Huh, interesting...How long have they been suffering without your pump? How badly do they hurt?" He noticed the waiter ready to come over and then she quickly got into his lap, he was already half hard from talking to her while she's been naked whole time and those nipples begging for attention. "I think you're right...but dont worry. You'll learn in time and experience, but fortunately you have me to do this with. I'm not gonna leave you afterwards too, I am gonna take you to my place to live with me, it gets real lonely too anyways. Dont worry about rent or anything, you can worry about paying me back some other way."

Ricky shuffles down his shorts and boxers, pulling off from ankles, he wanted this to be a comfortable experience for her, especially considering for her first time. He scoots her more into his lap and pulls her legs around him after he scoots up more in his chair so she can wrap her legs around behind him. He aligned his half hard cock to her very tight virgin innie pussy, he helped her holding her sides raise up and come down slowly parting her pussy lips then gradually slide down til his head was hitting her cervix wall then sat her back down, having her just sit on his dick sheathed in her tight nubile cunt. He pulled her closer, leaving no air between her belly and his and her thighs hugging his sides. "Just sit for now and get used to how it feels and adjust to my size, ride and grind on it when feel comfortable, careful not to rip your pussy." Ricky hugs her upper body tightly, wrapping one arm around her upper back and on lower back with hand resting on her beginning of ass crack. He latches his mouth completely over her nipple areola clamping lips down beginning to suck softly at first, slowly sucking harder more and more; swallowing one mouthful of breast milk at a time. "Mmmmm....."

She blushed darker, "it's been about a week. They're tender and sore, so anytime they move or something moves them, they hurt." She admitted softly. Her eyes widened as he offered her a place to stay, help, and his support all in one fell swoop. She gave a little nod, her eyes filled with surprise and joy.

She tried her best to shift to where he could easily get his shorts and boxers out of the way, letting him position her since he knew more about what to do. She arranged her legs around him, a little gasp coming from her as his cock slid inside her. Her hands found his shoulders, steadying as his cock nudged against her cervix and he sat down. "I-It's so strange," she murmured, grateful he was careful not to brush her breasts as he arranged her. She kept herself still, face turning red as his lips surrounded her nipple. She expected pain but instead got relief as he started drawing milk from her. She gave a little moan of relief, hand stroking his shoulder thankfully. "That feels so much better," She said softly, her tight cunt rippling slightly around him as she got used to the way his length felt inside her.

Ricky suckled harder on her breast, taking more of her breast into mouth gulping her rich breast milk down; and was getting greedy for her breast milk as it was nice and filling plus tasted good. He moved one hand to feel up the bottom boob on one he was feeding on, squeezing firmly squirting streams of milk down his throat. Ricky then would use his other hand that was already at her ass crack and moved between her crack starting to gently stroke her anus; loosening it up before slipping it in and feel her rectum walls. His cock starting to pulsate, growing harder and in size inside her; pushing at her walls. His rubbery mushroom head was first to grow the most, nestling against her cervix wall kissing the wall firmly, getting swollen fast pumping with blood. "Mmmm.....Alex....oh god.." He mumbled against her breast, still getting his fill of her breast milk. Her nubile extreme tight pussy walls acting as a vice, was making his shaft twitch and throb.

Alexie gave another soft moan at the firmer suckling and his hand squeezing her breast, the pressure and ache being replaced with pleasure and relief. Her hips shifted as his finger stroked and slid into her rear, earning him a soft gasp as her body clenched and rippled around his cock and finger. She could feel his pulse through his cock inside her, her own heart picking up the pace as he grew bigger inside her. "R-Ricky, it's getting so big." She moaned, clenching around him as he throbbed, her hands holding onto his shoulders. She knew that someone could be watching them, but it felt so good even as a thick rivulet of blood escaped her lower lips and ran down the base of his member.

Thirty minutes passed by, Ricky had gotten full on her rich breast milk but he could tell she was still very swollen of milk; so he would squeeze the breasts starting from base at chest then squeeze hard milking forward toward the end of breast squirting milk into some glasses on the table. He would do this for a good five minutes til her breasts were ridden of the pressure and wiped the nipples, pinching the thick puffy erect nipples to finish them off. "There, all better now? I bet a lot better with me milking them rather than some machine." He takes a glass of her breast milk handing it to her, "Drink, you need your strength, Alex. In fact, have all glasses of milk. You've probably haven't had anything in hours or days." Ricky would watch her, and put down the glasses for her when she would finish each one; now it was time for them to have their real fun, this dinner was gonna be a long remembered one for her.

He took off his shirt then bear hugged her not letting go, keeping her swollen and sensitive breasts pressed hard and flattened against his firm bare chest as close as possible. Ricky began kissing along her neck and licking her ear and cheek then looked down to notice a creeping flow of thick blood coming out of her pussy and pooling at his ball sack, he whispered in her ear. "You on your period, Alex? Don't be alarmed though, I'm not disgusted or anything. I'm just happy to make your time on period a pleasurable one I hope. I'll do this for you anytime, no matter how much period blood you gush out." His cock throbbed more and grew larger from the sensation of feeling her velvety walls clenching around him constricting pushing back; as his cock was only expanding bigger pushing at the walls and growing taller climbing up her canal putting a lot of pressure at her cervix wall. Not long his cock had grown to full erection size, peaking at 9 inches long to the tip, shaft two inches thick then his rubbery swollen mushroom head nearly almost 3 inches in diameter of the cap. His new size needed more space to occupy, only one way but through her cervix wall to be completely sheathed and buried to the millimeter; blood gorging throughout his large penis pulsating and throbbing harder.

Back
Top Bottom