Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

{P R E S S p.l.a.y} Detailed - Lit - Sexy Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PressHeartToStart

Super-Earth
Current cravings are at the bottom, but please at least take a glance at my on/offs before PMing me ^^​

Welcome to my request page! I am going to try my best to cover all the bases here, but if you
are left with any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. I promise not to bite unless requested. ^^

Writing
I consider myself a decent writer. I am by NO MEANS perfect, and do not expect perfection from my partners.
That being said, there are some things I do expect.​

Decent grammar/spelling - I am not a HUGE stickler, but if it’s distracting from your actual writing, it’s a problem
Post length - I don’t expect a novel but one liners and single paragraph responses I just can’t tolerate.
Description - So important!! Something as simple as a smell or tactile sensation can paint a more vivid picture.
Character Development - I love to know what your character thinks, feels and what makes them tick. Hopes and dreams all that fun stuff to make me swoon...or want to tear their clothes off.
Plot vs. Smut - I love plot, and I love smut. Depending on the story there could be more or less of each. Plot will usually outweigh the smut in most of the RPs I involve myself in.
Posting Rate - I am an active RP partner, usually post once a day (depending on what’s going on in RL) All I ask is that you post at least once a week or my interest will fizzle out.
Brainstorming - I love doing it. Want to hash something out? I’m down!
OOC - I am a goofy/nerd/gamer girl. I can talk about anything if given the chance. Please do not be intimidated or afraid to talk to me!

Yes Please!

Quality - I put effort into my posts, and I try my best to engage my partner. I love reading responses that I can’t wait to dig into. Where I immediately start brainstorming about how my character wil react. To me, that’s a quality post ;p
Corruption - Always a fun concept, if done with the proper build up.
Shock me! Surprise me! - I love brainstoming and planning, but I also love a jawdropping/heart pounding surprise.
Rough Stuffs - Even romantic and loving encounters need a little hair pulling?
Flawed Charatcers - Nobody is perfect, and neither are my characters. They will have issues, quirks and buttons to push.
Seduction - Goosebumps, butterflies and gasping? Yes! Give me some foreplay, make me want to rip your characters clothes off.
Communication - Don’t like something? Talk to me! Want to change something? Talk to me? In a slump? We can brainstorm! Not feeling it? Talk to me! I promise, it’s easy. I am really mellow and laid back. I will not get al crazy and weird.
NPCs - They can certainly make things interesting! I have no problem adding them, playing them, and using them to stir up trouble!
Twisted Romace - I like dark/gritty/agonizing love stories. Playing a happy ‘normal’ couple with no issues, not really interested. This is not to say I don’t like champagne and candles, but I like some bite to my romance.
Third Person - I wil not RP in first person. Do not ask.
Power Struggles - Yes! I do lean towards the submisive side, but that doesn’t mean I’m not sassy!
Taboo - Mhm! I like pairings that have some shock value.
Pictures - I am a visual person. I like to have a face claim for my characters.
BDSM - Chains, collars, gags, blindfolds, riding crops...all good in my book.
Master/Slave - It doesn’t have to be well defined, but even just the subtle sense that it’s lurking under the surface is enough to get me going.
Dialogue - So important and sometimes overlooked. I love banter, arguements, flirting and teasing.
Anything else I forgot? - Don’t see it here and curious if it’ll make me squirm with glee? Just ask ^^

No Thank You!

God-Modding - It's fine to assume small things, but please don't control what my character does. If you need to take brief control to move a scene forward, just ask me before doing it ^^
Teeny Tiny Posts - I said it before and I will say it again: No one liners or paragraph posts
Harem-Esque RPs - I will not play 17 girls to your one character. It's too much work and it's not worth the reward.
Stalking - I have a life and I try to communicate if things will be delayed or I am having issues. That being said, don't be crazy.
Scat/Gore/Vore/Feet - These are my hard limits are far as kink. These have been and always will be a no. Don't ask.
Be Nice! - I HATE that I even have to put this here, but don't be nasty to me. Don't be nasty to anyone. Just...be nice! ^^

Current Cravings

DC Pairings - Really, anything in this genre will probably float my boat, but I am more partial to Gotham/Batman story arcs.

Twists on Disney movies. Basically taking a Disney movie and making it dark and dirty.

Master/Save - I have been craving a decent master/slave pairing for a while now. This will probably be heavily smut based, and I would prefer someone with very​
few limits to really just get crazy with. Plot wise, there are a lot of different directions and pairings to play with. If you have a specific idea, pleaaaseee let me know! If not, we can definitely brainstorm something.

RE: {P R E S S p.l.a.y} ~*~ m.f & f.f

xVyJBPE.jpg

RE: {P R E S S p.l.a.y} ~*~ m.f & f.f

Is this Still Open? I am looking to do Priest x Schoolgirl if the girl is at least 16-18 age range. Where you looking for it to be like the Priest is an ear for the girl to talk to about her life and things going on and after awhile she develops feelings and after church something happens? (AKA Slow-Burn)

Or Where you looking for non con where the Priest forces himself on a schoolgirl he feels is a whore and feels like he his 'cleanses' her by baptizing her in a blast of semen finally making her sin free.

Or Something else? I am interested either way.

RE: {P R E S S p.l.a.y} Detailed - Lit - Fandom - Romance

Updated!!

Story ideas are currently under construction. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom