Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The magic behind words is that you can create. (Long Term RP partner search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyonXinian

Moon
Hello! I'm new to this site, but I have role played before. I'm looking for a partner who is up for a long term and involved role play. I'm very open to ideas and include lots of rp and smut.

Some things:
-I'm really open minded and always ready to hear anyone's ideas. I'm pretty easy to work with too, and only bite a little.
-I'm more of a dominate person, but I enjoy submissives with a bite to them.
-Someone willing to rp for awhile. I work weekdays during usual hours, but I make time for role play. Breaks through the work day also help me make a post here and there as well.
-Prefectly fine with role playing on Blue Moon, but I also have Skype if interested.
-Also while not mandatory, I do enjoy talking to my rp partners ooc.
-Smut in the story is welcome, but I want to build up to it. Create that tension, go through the story and paint their lives first. I want us to write a story and come to sex when it feels right for the characters.
-I'm fond of plots that are either darker or sweeter equally. So if your looking for something less of a darker plot or vise versa please let me know.

Kinks:
-Story Telling
-Romance
-Dom/sub
-S&M (biting, scratching, hair pulling, spanking, ect)
-Bondage
-Pet names
-Denial
-Teasing
-Exhibitionism/Voyeurism
-Fantasy Plots (Vampires, Dragons, Elves, Monsters, ect.)
-Slice of Life Plots

Those to name a few and basically anything belonging in the bathroom is a no go. Also if you want a bigger picture here is my f-list. Everything that isn't in my No section is up for a go.

https://www.f-list.net/c/daemonthefifth/

Some pairings I'd be interested in:
-Any type of fantasy pairing
-Dom/sub
-School Pairings (18+ age pairings only please)
-Daddy/Little princess
-Master/Pet [Currently Taken]
-Honestly I'm open to most things so let me know any pairings you are into as well!

These are just a few pairings that sound good to me, but if you have another idea or want to combine some then please do let me know.

I have a few ideas for a plot and wanting to hear others. So if you are interested shoot me a message and let's get talking!

RE: Male Looking for long term Female role play partner

Bump! Looking for partners who aren't going to vanish

RE: Male Looking for long term Female role play partner

Some alterations and a bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom