Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Hate You Too Much To Love You! (MewMew & Vendetta the Zombie )

MewMew

Star
Raine didn't know why she was bully, or overly mean, presuppose she was a ran girl. Every mean girl has a victim of their very own.You see, Raine, has been bullying this woman she despised for years now. Her hatred for this female intensifies each day. Whenever Raine sees this girl, the black haired girl want to make her about anything. Either be about her appearance, the way she walks, or looks at her if she looks at her that is. Not often does Raine ever be nice to this girl.

Well, to be honest, Raine is rarely nice to anyone unless she really like you. Consider this, too, although she has a boyfriend, she doesn't like him romantically, it is juat convient for him to be around. Same goes for her so called friends, they are only a convience for her, will never be anything aside from that.

It was a chilly morning as usual, the wind was blowing Raine's beautiful, vibrant black curls that billow everywhere. Raine didn't like wind very much because it ruin her hair. Even so, Raine walked towards the campus of her local college, amble off towards lounge room where she will stay until her first class started.

Millicent was never popular in school. In high school, she almost always found herself either in the background or being the target of several mean jokes. This made her a bit happier to be able to go to college after graduation. She was convinced that all the bullying and immature insults were left behind in exchange for intellectual conversation, new experiences, and maybe a little bit of romance if she was lucky. Unfortunately, a certain female made it apparent to Millicent that bullying was still very much alive in college.

Millicent was about five feet and four inches tall, a curse that she inherited from her shorter Korean mother. She was a bit pale for an Asian, and she had a slightly thick build. Her jet black hair always looked a bit messy and it barely reached the base of her neck. She was dressed in a black hoodie, tight dark blue jeans that hugged her chubby legs, and black high top sneakers.

Like her tormentor, Millicent was also on her way to the lounge room so that she could wait for her first class for the day. Unfortunately, she was focussing on her cellphone and didn't even notice that she had walked right into Raine's line of sight.

Well, well, speak or the devil! Guess who just decided to show her ugly mug in the lounge room! Ugly Millicent, or aka as ugly Milly! Raine didn't waste anytime to walk over to Millicent, she amble off towards the disheveled haired girl.

"Hi Milly," She greeted, a mischevious glint glimmering in her eyes. There was something about Milly that Raine absolutely despised. She didn't know what it was really, but all, she knew, she hated the girl with fiery passion. "I need to talk to you." Raine didn't wait for Milly to reply back instead she forcefully grabbed the Asian woman's hand, dragged her to nearest couch where there were few people were sitting around doing their homework or talking amongst each other. Nobody dared paid Raine or Milly any attention considering they barely even cared what the two wre doing. Or, cared, what Raine did to Milly one. Rarely ever, any cared what Raine did to Milly.

"Sit down, ugly Milly!" Raine demanded, but, all too soon she got irritated rather quickly pushed Millicent to sofa. Sitting beside Milly, Raine grabbed Milly's face with her manicured — yet razor sharp nails, made the nerd looked at her. "Listen up, I need your help with a project and I want you to do it for me, got it?" She sneered, irritably before letting go of Milly's face.

Milly was a nickname Millicent hated, but Raine seemed to make it more hurtful than annoying. Adding "Ugly" in front of it added a little more vemon to it as well. She never got used to her bully's rough actions and insults, but she still refused to fight back as she was forced onto the couch and demanded to do the project for Raine. It just felt like it would result in more pain.

"C-C'mon, Raine. You know both of us can get expelled for something like that. It was in the syllabus." Millicent mumbled as she rubbed the parts of her face that Raine grabbed. "Besides, I have my own projects to work on..." She tried her hardest to keep eye contact with the curly haired mean girl. Eye contact with her made her feel really uncomfortable and nervous. Deep down, the Korean-American knew she would have to stand up to her sooner or later. Maybe today would be the day? Probably not.

Raine knew Milly, wait, wrong, she knew that Millicent hated her name Milly however the African American woman didn't give a damm. Whatever Raine wanted to call her, she will surely do so regardless if Millicent doesn't like it or not. And besides Millicent was an ugly name so Milly, or should she say Millicent should be happy she gave her a lesser ugly name. If anything, Millicent should be thanking her.

"You're doing my project so no, if's, or but's about not doing my project! And fuck the syllabus!" scowled Raine, glowering at Milly. "Oh I am so sorry not!" At first Rains pretended as if she was apologetic to Milly considering she had projects of her very own, but, then she coldly told ugly Milly that she didn't give a damn if she had a project of her own. "You will do as I say. We are going to do our project after my classes today and I expect you to be at my dorm at 5 p.m. sharp, understand?" She said, sneering at Milly.

Millicent didn't know what she did that made Raine hate her so much. No normal person would be this mean without a reason. She would ask, but another verbal attack on her appearance and personality would probably be the response. Maybe the African American female was just angry all the time and used the short Asian girl as a stress ball of sorts.

Millicent sighed, hating how the other students just pretended that they saw nothing. "Fine, fine, I'll help you with your project." She cleared her throat as temptations to sabotage the assignment started to form. She just ignored it and gave Raine a forced smile. "It'll be like a date." She snickered awkwardly, hoping her attempt at humor would save her from a slap to the head or a punch to the boob.

Back
Top Bottom