Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Monster Huntresses (Erotic Monster Hunter RP)

(PLEASE DO NOT VOTE BEFORE READING THE THREAD) If you're interested in a group RP based in monster h

• Monster Hunters

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Monster Huntresses

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Monster Girl Hunters

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Some or All of the above

Votes: 18 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaybee

Supernova
So this is something I've tried before and while it got a little ways, it didn't really last unfortunately. Nonetheless, I want to give it another shot out of a combination of frustrated want to run a group game like this and probably-unwarranted optimism on my part.

As with other Roleplays I've run, a knowledge of the setting is not necessarily required to sign up or join. I will be happy to answer questions and explain mechanics as needed!

So if you didn't guess from the title and the poll, the game I want to run would be based around the Monster Hunter games and more specifically the 3DS titles in the series which happen to be the two games I'm most familiar with. Which brings me to the poll itself, and the options within. I think they might be rather self explanatory, but just in case people are making other assumptions, I feel I should elaborate on the potential options.

Monster Hunters
This variant of the game would be rather familiar to anyone who's played these games before, albeit liable to have more sex in it. In this, the monsters would be unchanged, and the smut would focus on relationships between hunters and huntresses (and huntresses and huntresses, and hunters and hunters, and so on and so forth.) The monsters would be obstacles to overcome in battle and would be entirely played by myself.

Monster Huntresses
This variant would contain no physical changes to the monsters much like the above variant but would have a portion of the focus in the smut, with huntresses potentially being taken by monsters that manage to take them down. (Or huntresses 'mounting' monsters to try and subdue them, or other options, use your imagination!) While there would be potential for various Hunter and Huntress relationships, the monsters could be sexual partners to various -willing or unwilling- huntresses or hunters as well, and anyone wishing to play a monster for that purpose could certainly request to create one.

Monster Girl Hunter
This would be something of an inverse of the above option, wherein the Hunters more than the Huntresses are given the greater share of options to consider. In this version, most to all of the monsters in the world would become humanoid and female (You all know what monster girls are, right? Come on...) and could both have their wicked way with unfortunate hunters as well as potentially being subdued by more daring and/or deviant hunters willing to make an attempt at such a dangerous woman. Again, there would be potential for Hunter and Huntress relationships, but some focus would also be on the monster girls who could be sexual partners to various -willing or unwilling- hunters or huntresses, and anyone wishing to play a Monster Girl could certainly request to do so.

Some or All of the above
This is exactly what it sounds like really, choose one or more of the above options to combine together into one debauched and smut-filled world. I would also like to mention here that my personal preference would be a mixture of Monster Girls and Monster Huntresses, a mixed world with both Monsters and Monster Girls for Hunters and Huntresses to enjoy and be enjoyed by.

So what do you think? Interested in one of the options? Multiple options? Just generally interested in the world?

Lets talk about trying to make this RP a thing.

Well, go ahead and create a character if you'd like to join up, the character thread is here. Once I approve the character, you can go ahead and start posting into the main thread.

This RP is actually in the particular fandom if a game actually called 'Monster Hunter', so trolls don't really exist within the universe. If you wanted to take a look at the game universe wiki and play a monster from within the universe then sure, you could do that, but I don't think a troll would really fit.

I think I'll be writing up a character profile soon, so look forward to that. I enjoy playing as Monster Girls and I have a fair amount of experiance with it as well. These won't be your domestic, home-safe kind, though, this time around :p Just finding it hard to find good pictures for some of the classic monsters I want to include.

I don't see why not? Feel free to throw a character into the creation thread so I can take a look?

Are you still looking/are there still slots open for someone to join in on this? I'm an experienced Hunter (I've been playing since Freedom Unite and have clocked in 500+ hours in every game released in the west from that point onward... take that as bragging or just a show of pathetic-ness, the line between the two is quite blurred) who adores both the world and everyone/thing that lives within it. I know most, if not all, the monsters by heart, so things like that would be of no issue.

Quick extra question too, are you able to improve your weapons and armors in any way in this RP? Do skills actually have any effects or are the armors just pieces of metal and monster flesh strung together? Is there any limit to what kind of monster you could play (aka is playing an Elder Dragon like White Fatty or the pony of death off limits)?

Elder dragons (besides the magalas) probably won't start featuring until later on, so playing them means you might be out of the game for a while. Armours will have effect, but I'm trying to keep everything simple for those who have never played the games, so it won't be as number-y in this. And gems will probably not be a thing at all. Armours can be improved though.

Kaybee said:
Elder dragons (besides the magalas) probably won't start featuring until later on, so playing them means you might be out of the game for a while. Armours will have effect, but I'm trying to keep everything simple for those who have never played the games, so it won't be as number-y in this. And gems will probably not be a thing at all. Armours can be improved though.

That all sounds logical. Is there any room for a humble Hunter as myself among you all? Every proper hunting group needs a stun user after all (charge blade is love, charge blade is life).

Of course! Female hunters and monster girls are preferred right now, but if you want to play a dude, that's a-okay as well!

Kaybee said:
Of course! Female hunters and monster girls are preferred right now, but if you want to play a dude, that's a-okay as well!

I could certainly take the role of a monster girl if needed. What rank of monsters would be okay? Is Zinogre or Najarala too high level?

Those are both acceptable, I'm going to be upping the rank a bit next time the hunters are in town anyways.

Oh my, I do believe I've died and gone to heaven~

I'm an incredible fan of Monster Hunter, starting back in regular 3, and running all the way up to 4U; eagerly awaiting X.

I'm more than interested in everything you're offering here, and all the better; I can play anything.

Do we need an extra monster? I'm game!

Shall we have a new *lucky* huntress find her way into the clutches of a monster? Count me in!

Maybe even a new dude to handle the Monster Girl "menace" of the land? Righty ho, let's hit the canteen!~

We've got a lot of male hunters right now, so a huntress would be preferred, though I don't mind just playing more monstergirls...

I'd love to play a huntress then! ^3^ And a monster girl if needed for any of the male hunters.

Just give me a moment to create something in that other thread~

If you'd like to throw a monster girl in too then feel free, due to the infrequency of monster characters having opportunities to be played, multiple characters is 100% not just permitted but encouraged in this RP

Well, is your character a hunter already or is he new to it? Where did he come from? Was he raised in a big city or a small town? Has he fought a monster before? Even a cursory bio is better than no Bio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom