Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rayne's first search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayne98

The Throat GOAT
Good afternoon. ^•^
My name is Rayne, as I'm sure you could have guessed. CX
So, as I'm new to Bluemoom, I will use the lame, archetypical "I'm new to the site but not new to role-playing" line! I've been role-playing for quite a long time now, going on probably four or five years now.
My profile picture is me, and I use myself as a face claim often but I also use anime, and other actresses and musicians and such for face claims.
I'm into everything from horror (oddly, the thought of having my throat slit during sex, or sucking a dick until my prey's soul comes out arouses me, I dunno why O0O) to the highest of high fantasies.
It would be nice if my partner(s) could play multiple characters and are into longer plots and subplots, but that's not nessesary.
My characters range from the rude, bitchy, cock sucking whore of the school, to a space-neko Princess who just wants to save her people, to a shy but secretly perverted girl, to a cold hearted Queen, to a high elf priestess who wants to preserve the magic of the land.
Post length varies for partner, it would suck to have a partner ditch because I write a novel each post when he only writes a paragraph!
I try to reply and post as often as I can, but that can be difficult. But I will reply a minimum of three times a week, I can promise that. ​
Turn Ons
(So nobdy needs to ask)
Giving oral
Body worship
Cock worship
Forceful and pushy characters
Perverts
Cheating
Orgies
Three ways
Foursome
Gangbanging
Treating me like a pet
Daddy fetish (sometimes)
Being eaten alive (zombies, generally. Cannibals and monsters too)
Kissing, fucking, ect. And then killing the character
Being watched/spied on
Getting completely dominated
Dominating
Pity fuck (the popular girl fucking the nerdg guy, generally says rude things before, after and during sex)
Asphyxiation
Large cocks
Large amounts of cum
*Note: If any of these make yoiu uncomfortable, let me know and we can avoid them*

Plots and Fandoms to explore
Naruto
Halloween
Friday the 13th
Guy going to all girl's school (harem)
Girl in all guys school (reverse harem)
Rise of a dark overlord who wants to enslave mankind and use women as slaves
Rise of a dark female overlord with a vice versa plan
Creating a Neko planet and role-playing on of their roles
The new girl in school
Witch x Witch hunter
Employee x Employee
Roommates
Best friends
Literally anything you can think of, let me know. I will add more as I think of more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom