Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for exciting roleplays! Craving Fandoms!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liva

Planetoid
Seeking a serious roleplay partner

I am fairly new to this site, but I have years of roleplaying experience and just recently joined here.

I am only looking for fandom rps with canon x OC pairings, but if you have a really good plot idea for an original pairing, run it by me and if it catches my interest, I will do it, but don’t be offended if I say no.

• I usually write between 1-4 paragraphs; usually it depends on what I am given to work with.
• I mostly double and love to play more than one character
• Plots with more than just smut to them; I like romance, angst, action and a lot of other things. I do enjoy smut, but I like a good plot as well.
• No text talk, please.
• I write in third person, but can be convinced to do first person.
• For fandoms I primarily do FxM pairings, but can be convinced to do MxM if we double.
• Canon x OC pairings. I will play a canon for you and you play a canon for me in return.
• I do both AUs and Canon settings.
• I rp over PM and Google Docs, if I feel comfortable with you, I also rp/talk OOC over skype.

• I don’t do rape, non-con, bestiality, child abuse and some more that I can’t remember.

• I do enjoy a lot of things, but do ask me, I am open minded and will answer your questions the best I can.

For my partner:
• I would like you to be over the age of 18, since the rps can contain mature material.
• Be nice and talk to me, I don’t mind being corrected if I am out of character when playing a canon.
• Plot with me
• If you want to ditch the rp, I hope you will tell me

Now to the fun part!

Underneath the fandoms I will list which canon I am looking for and which characters I can play from the fandom.

Attack on Titan
Looking for: Levi

Can play: Erwin, Jean, Reiner, Bertolt, Eren, Hange

Durarara!!!
Looking for: Izaya, Chikage

Can play: Shizuo, Shinra, Celty, Kida, Masaomi, Kadota

Nanatsu no Taizai/Seven Deadly Sins
Looking for: King/Harlequin, Meliodas

Can play: Ban, Meliodas, King, Gowther, Gilthunder, Diane, Hauser

Magi - Labyrinth/Kingdom of magic
Looking for: Kouha Ren, Ja'far, Judar

Can play: Sinbad, Alibaba, Sharrkan, Judar, suggest(I don't mind reading up on characters and try them out)

Bones
Looking for: OCs

Can play: Hodgins, Angela, Temperance, Booth, Wendell, possibly Addy and Camille

As for originals I don’t have specific pairings, but will list themes that I enjoy:

• Slice of life
• Drugs/illegal
• Forbidden relationships (no incest)
• Modern settings
• Fairytales

I will add more as they come to mind or I get new cravings :p

RE: Looking for entertaining roleplays!

Craving Durarara!!!

RE: Original and fandoms! Craving Criminal Minds and exciting plots!

Bump!

Bump! :heart:

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

Bump!

The attack on Titan plot sounds interesting :eek: it's been an age since if seen it and idk if there has been more EPs since I finished first season but I'd love to give it a whirl~ my only issue is that I can't play canon >~< I can't get into the shoes of someone else's character...so if you don't mind me playing oc then I can happily play any thing you like, male female shy, bad ass, whatever! Send me a pm if this interests you, otherwise, hood luck and have a good day~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom