Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For A Playmate [FseekingM]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Dust
Most, if not all of my roleplays are in first person.
For the most part I portray myself or make a character similar to me. I'm a hell of a spitfire, I love to fight back to a dominant. I put up a fight unless you've really caught me in a submissive mood. I just want somebody to play with, come be my wolf.
If I'm in an RP that I want to keep active I like to use an IM service when I'm not near my laptop (during the day for classes or times such as those.) Otherwise my replies will be during evenings.
I enjoy realistic situations such as meeting in bars, jazz/night clubs, college roommates, things such as those. I also like fantasy situations such as princess/knight [guard, prince or similar,] angel/demon [mortal, etc.], things of that nature. I'm open to damn near all SF/DM (submissive female, dominant male) pairings, just let me know what suits your fancy.

Rules:
Literate (fully fluent in English)
Be able to carry a roleplay forward in a post
Tell me if you've grown bored/no longer want to continue
Be active or tell me if you are unable to be

Preferences:
Male please (I am pansexual but I just prefer to roleplay with males. It's what I'm used to and what I enjoy most)
Dominant or switch
Able to write at least 2-3 sentences
Human [characters] please

Kinks:
BDSM (casual, not daily lifestyle)
Masochism/Sadism (choking, hair pulling, biting, spanking, whipping, scratching, etc.)
Oral
Name calling (kitten, baby girl, slut, princess, etc.)
Incest (daddy/daughter, brother/sister)

No:
Furries (or breed/species other than human), inflation, rimming (giving), breeding, oviposition, verbal abuse, gore/vore, pregnancy/unbirth, crotch sniffing, torture, scat/urine, infantilisim

Thank you lovelies, send me a message or reply here if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom