Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

a search for non-con

Status
Not open for further replies.

my favorite sin

Planetoid
I want to get right down to it:

I am wanting someone to absolutely and completely dominate my character. I don't want any type of love (though if you would like to play an "in love" stalker gone rapist) or compassion. I like violence, non-con, and sadist plots of just about any kind. Basically the rougher, the better.

To help people better understand, here are some stories by an author on BDSM library that I just love to read and drool over.

x x x

If you read them, I hope you like them.

PLOTS

A Woman's Place

A woman's place has been forgotten by many, what with the breaking of the glass ceiling and the feminists that have let women do things like vote, work and forget that women used to be nothing without a man.

In the Bradshaw house, this is not the case. The man is rumored to be the most amazing slave trainor in the business, but he has never owned his own slut to use, abuse or share to his content.

Then he finally found a girl. She was a student working toward her college degree, but now she waited, blindfolded, gagged and hogtied so that she could be beaten into submission and then trained into the perfect little fuck toy.

[This would include as many kinks as wanted, from light physical torture to the more extreme.]

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
my favorite sin

PLOT

A Woman's Place

A woman's place has been forgotten by many, what with the breaking of the glass ceiling and the feminists that have let women do things like vote, work and forget that women used to be nothing without a man.

In the Bradshaw house, this is not the case. The man is rumored to be the most amazing slave trainor in the business, but he has never owned his own slut to use, abuse or share to his content.

Then he finally found a girl. She was a student working toward her college degree, but now she waited, blindfolded, gagged and hogtied so that she could be beaten into submission and then trained into the perfect little fuck toy.

[This would include as many kinks as wanted, from light physical torture to the more extreme.]

my favorite sin said:

I am wanting someone to absolutely and completely dominate my character. I don't want any type of love (though if you would like to play an "in love" stalker gone rapist) or compassion. I like violence, non-con, and sadist plots of just about any kind. Basically the rougher, the better.

To help people better understand, here are some stories by an author on BDSM library that I just love to read and drool over.

x x x

I don't have any plots in mind at the moment, but periodically instead of bumping for the day I will add a plot in a post, so please, keep a lookout.

my favorite sin
***Cop Taken: ( 2 Slots )

MC is a Wanted man after robbing a back and killing the guard and his partner. As I an driving thru a back road to fast. YC a cop radars mc and go's after him not knowing who he is. MC pulls over planning to kill YC till he sees yc is a woman. As you step up to ask for his info MC dose something to yc and they fight till mc get yc. We can work out how and what he dose to her.

( Kinks: Rape, BDSM, Humiliation, Force clothing, ECt. )

my favorite sin said:

x x x

Here is my blog, filled with things that make me want to jump for joy. (NSFW)

PLOTS

A Woman's Place

my favorite sin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom