Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Filthy, dirty smut. Featuring Skype (and furries) MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzazelY

Planetoid
So, title kinda says the lot. Looking for RPer's over Skype. First, a few ground rules.

Third person, past tense. So 'He walked', not 'I walk' or 'He walks'.
Post length averages about a paragraph. Aside from intros, anyways. It's quick and easy enough.
Important: I made an issue assuming people would figure Skype = quite active RP. Well, this is the case. Pop on once a day for a post? I'm really not interested, as it'll completely lose my attention.

Now, RP shit. I play furries. Why? I'm a furfag (but actually, who the hell doesn't think humanoid animals are cool shit?), obviously. All of my characters are.. Furries. This doesn't mean your character has to be. It's yours. Do whatever you do.
Switching to just MxF. Don't want gay shit for the time being.
Ideas, I won't be listing any. There ain't much I'll say no to for ideas/pairings, and I'll list off in convo anything that pops into my head. Otherwise, we can figure something out.
And for final note, smut. I like smut. You should too. Like.. 80-95% smut in RP. And juuuust about anything goes. Gangbangs, excessive cum, beasiality, big cocks, gaping, stomach deformation, ect. The only stuff that don't fly is shit, gore (extreme. What's a good fuck without some scratches?), death, vore.. And that's it. I think.

Anyways, I believe that's all. Sound good to you? Send a PM and I'll reply ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom