Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(FxF, FxFuta, FxM, etc etc) Tons of Ideas, Always Adding More

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hecate

Moon

I am craving:
incest (literally any. brotherxsister, fatherxdaughter, sonxmother, any)
significant age difference
manipulative, dubious consent relationships
pokemon
strange cocks

it's even better if your idea of a lovely lady isn't always a size 6 - sometimes it gets boring!

So about me! I am an of age university student with about five years of experience roleplaying. I enjoy writing, but as my schedule is – you know, university student ish – sometimes I might take longer than you’d like. If I’ve taken too long to reply, shoot me a message. Chances are I’ve either forgotten or thought I replied and didn’t. I’ll try to give you a fair amount of writing, but I can only give what I get. Short or long term is fine with me. Now, on to the plots – these are only suggestions, and I would be more than happy to give anything you’d like to try a go! But first, some things I’m not interested in. Also – I don’t frankly care if you’re male or female. If you’re male and want to do a FxF, that is perfectly fine with me and vice versa.

my f-list

As you can see, there’s very few things I won’t do, but don’t think every roleplay I do has to be incredibly dark! I’m also open to romance-y, nice roleplays.
__

Things I am currently craving:

incest!!!!: am very much craving incest right now, the dirtier the better. father x daughter, sister x sister, mother x son, forced, consensual ... throw it at me! it's even better if your idea of a lovely lady isn't always a size 6 - sometimes it gets boring!

forced lesbianism: very broad. just anything that includes this, to be honest. would prefer a lot of verbal abuse from the woman forcing the other as well.

gangrape scenario: what it says on the tin. I'd like an element of possible pregnancy risk with this too. Preferably with either

shemale x female: I'd just really like to try a scenario where the female is completely unaware the other has a penis. Perhaps college roommates, and she accidentally stumbles upon her roommate in the shower. Completely freaked out, she tries to leave to tell someone so she can switch rooms, but her roommate has another idea - fuck her into submission with the cock so she was so freaked out by instead.

elder scrolls

plot 1

a young bosmer woman (MC) from valenwood is purchased as a slave by a high ranking Altmer official in the Summerset Isles. She's not quite sure what she expected when she arrived, as her contract bound her to life to the Altmer that bought her - what she wasn't expecting what the kindness they gave to her. In return, through her gratefulness, she told herself she'd do anything they asked of her - little did she know this was what they had planned. A slow build, a slave becoming a true slave without even realizing it - i.e., she begins with her own bed and room, until the Altmer asks her to sleep with them at night, and then for her to sleep at the foot of their bed ... she's allowed to dine with them at first, before she's asked to eat in the kitchens, then to eat out of a bowl at their feet in front of guests, etc. a slow, mind-fuck build that ends in total devotion of the slave to her master. (fxf, fxm, fxfuta)

plot 2

a dunmer farmgirl (MC) is out gathering alchemic ingredients for her ailing father to make a few simple healing potions when she is ambushed by a swarm of rieklings. They gangrape her viciously with their small cocks. because of their numbers, she can't get away, but she can barely feel their tiny cocks inside of her. they take her back to their cave and make her their slave. bonus: the rieklings also use their spears to fuck her, and/or make their bristlebacks to mount and fuck her as well.

plot 3

by some enormous accident, a novice mage (MC) has managed to find a Black Book and accidentally send her to Hermaeus Mora's lair in Oblivion. Knowing she's too weak to fight her way past the seekers and Mara knows what else, she decides to offer them her body. Cue her getting tentacle fucked every single creature she finds as she tries to find her way out without alerting the Daedric Prince to her presence in his lair.

plot 4

16 - 17 year old human (preferably Nord, but not opposed to other human races) girl (MC) falls head over heels for YC, an old Dunmer or Altmer, even by mer standards (150 - 250 years old. Perhaps 300 if Altmer, as they live pretty damn long while still looking relatively young). at first, YC wants nothing to do with her - what good could a human to do a powerful elf? But when she eventually proclaims she will do anything to prove she wants him, he gets an idea. perhaps having a human woman with him on his travels would be .. good 'company' after all. cue the odd looks they get from people everywhere they go.

plot 5

free plot! do you have an elder scrolls roleplay you've always wanted to try? give it to me and maybe we can make it work.

pokemon

plot 1

cassidy, an inexperienced pokemon trainer just turned 16, has just begun her journey. she stumbles upon a small group of slakoth and vigoroth in a remote forest. They take her back to their leader, slaking, who decides to make her his mate - whether she likes it or not. (note: doesn't have to be slaking, per se. you can be any pokemon you like, and hey - get creative with the cock.) bonus if she begins to integrate completely and even begins to lay pokemon eggs and raise them as her own. alternatively, she could just be going around any region of your choice and fucking - and being fucked - by every pokemon she comes across. your call. cassidy: http://40.media.tumblr.com/bec63804644e43b18e477189321c9506/tumblr_o50q4laU6F1tlqk1mo1_1280.jpg or http://40.media.tumblr.com/6ae8f57c8e57b26593b1e01fa2b25d32/tumblr_mrpw5aQK5y1srp0t4o4_1280.jpg

___

photos with plots we can build together

https://e621.net/post/show/776138/after_sex-animal_genitalia-animal_penis-anthro-anu
https://e621.net/post/show/581965/animal_genitalia-ape-arm_grab-balls-belt-bestialit
https://e621.net/post/show/870225/balls-belly-big_balls-big_belly-big_breasts-breast
https://e621.net/post/show/116465/belly-big_belly-birth-bound-breasts-censored-chain

___
General Pairings

Teenaged Female (16-19) abducted by some sort of anthro to become his mate. Anthro is preferably unrealistically large with an unrealistic cock – get creative, find pictures!
Any Incest Pairings
BBW x Anyone
Ex-Con x Innocent High Schoolgirl
MILF x Schoolgirl
Interracial x Any
Lost White Female Tourist x Native (any country, preferably in Africa or Asia)

Settings

zombie/post-apocalyptic
frat boys
adultery
forced lesbianism
and more xx

__

Mary Phelps was completely average – from her name to her shoe size. The only thing not average about her was her body. She was chubby – thick thighs, fat ass, bit of a tummy and big, 40D tits hidden by oversized sweaters. She wasn’t the first – or the second – or the third – choice for any guy at her university. Why would the frat guys go after the big girl when they could get the slim blonde who’d open her legs for anyone for nothing? So the 18 year old resigned herself to Friday nights alone with her hand. Until she met Jen, anyway, who introduced her to her older, fresh out of jail, tatted up black brother. He loved Mary. Took her out on dates, praised her body, promised to worship her. What Mary didn’t know was his plan to take her out to an old garage where his gang members congregated and let them rape her until she was their white bitch.
(rape, gang rape, verbal humiliation, degradation, double penetration, 3+ penetration, interracial) (depending on your tastes: watersports, pregnancy/risk of pregnancy, lactation, zoophilia, etc) can be short or long term [/font]

__

RE: Dark, Twisted and Submissive (FxM, FxF, etc)

Added a few general pairings!

RE: Dark, Twisted and Submissive with a Side of Romantic Vanilla (FxM, FxF, etc)

added my f-list - will probably continue to add more pairings and such, so keep coming back. something may fit your fancy xx

RE: Dark, Twisted and Submissive with a Side of Romantic Vanilla (FxM, FxF, etc)

I could be a part of your role plays

RE: (FxF, FxFuta, FxM, etc etc) Currently Craving and Active! Come See My List

updated! would really like to try out a pokemon roleplay right now, to be honest.

RE: (FxF, FxFuta, FxM, etc etc) Currently Craving Pokemon

updated to bold what I'm craving right now!

RE: (FxF, FxFuta, FxM, etc etc) Currently Craving Pokemon or Farm RP

updated to add new cravings :)

bump! I've been gone a week or two, but I'm back and active as ever looking for partners.

bump! really looking to roleplay right now. doesn't have to be long term or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom