Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nisshoku's Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisshoku

Meteorite
Hello,

You may call me Nisshoku, Nis, Shoku..etc. I am currently looking for some roleplays, hence why writing here. So, to give a little about me.. I am currently in college, looking to graduate next spring. My current semester has me away Mon-Wed, so do not plan on to many or big replies on those days. I have been writing for quite some time now. I prefer to write in third person, and will refer to partners as such, despite if they refer to first person. I am as literate as I can be, and typically try to balance detail with how much my partner gives me to work with back. I am comfortable with multi paragraphs, and actually prefer it to one liners. That's really all I can think to say for now. So, I'll give my typical list of do's and dont's.

- Do try to warn me if you are going to be gone for a while or something, I hate when people agree to a roleplay then just ignore it. I will agree to do the same for you.

- Do try to post at least a good sized paragraph or more. Like I said, my work depends a bit on what you give me to work with. One, two or three lines are not much to go with.

- Do try your best with spelling and grammar, I am not the best in any way, but I need to be able to actually read your posts.

- Do share ideas, if you have a twist or something to make the rp go better or more interesting, let me know.

- Don't godmodding, I hate this happening in roleplays.

- Do NOT move my character or make them react/respond. This is a huge pet peve of mine, and will cause me to end the roleplay. I can move and respond for myself, I do not need any help doing so, though you can ASK if you are not sure about something like this.

- I will do fandoms, depending on the plot and the pairing. If you have an idea, just let me know.

- I will most likely always play a guy character

- I do both yaoi and hetero styles, but I don't do yuri.

- I do most genre's and character types, but I am currently trying to stay away from Neko's, Kitsune's, Wolves and Vampires. I have seen a lot of them in roleplay. That is not saying that I will absolutely not do them. If you have a good idea, I can make an exception.

-I will add more if I think of them, or if you have questions I may add the answer here.

- I don't mind working in threads, but anything involving actual sex or such, will be done in PM. So if you prefer just a pm rp, that is ok to. Or we can skip to pm's then time skip in the thread to after the encounter.

That is all to say to begin with, i'll work more on this as time passes.

Plot Ideas:
These are a list of potential pairing plots I would not mind doing. The plot idea will be followed by the pairing that would go along with them. (Idea:paring). Those in bold red, I am currently craving.

Master/Slave: MxM (I currently have a Genie/Djinn character for this one.)
Doctor/Patient: MxM, MxF
Manager/Client: MxM, MxF
King/Knight: MxM
Queen/Knight: MxF
Prince/Knight: MxM
Stalker/Prey: MxM, MxF
Kidnapper/Kidnapped: MxM
Boss/Employee: MxM, MxF
Teacher/Student: MxM, MxF
Villain/Opposer: MxM, MxF
Officer/Prisoner: MxM, MxF

(I will add more when I think of them, or you can suggest one if you like.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom