Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Queen of le Damned ( Occ )

LeatherNails

Super-Earth
Would anyone be interested in this immortal Soap Opera?

Ok the setting will begin in the early 18th Century. Much of the colonial south has been well established. Immortals are an unheard of breed among the human population. The City of New Orleans is currently being run by the French Mississippi Company and has yet to be Sold by Napoleon in the Louisiana Purchase.
Link below
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15567">viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15567</a><!-- l -->

Rules:

@ Literacy of course!
@ Creativity
@ You can have as many characters as you wish
@ Questions or suggestions please feel free to ask.
@ Have Fun and follow site rules!

Character Information:

Name:
Immortal/Mortal:
Background/History: Put as much as want
Appearance:

Name: Monet "Mo" Clarisse St. Croix
Immortal/Mortal: Mortal
Background/History: Child of a Master and a slave. She was born an raised in bayous along the Mississippi River. At the age of 12 her mistress sold her to a Benefactress in the heart of Orleans where she has lived ever since. She's an honest and humble young maiden with a curious appetite for adventure and learning. Though she cannot read she does have an eye for art and culture. Her current mistress promised to make a her free woman and gave her the option to move to France( Where the Benefactress is) with her or leave her here. To the locals she is known as "Mo". However there have been strange dissappearances going on the city as late. Local authorities and witnesses have reported odd things such as the missing of live stock to missing bodies being found in the swamps.
Appearance:Mo except with very curly hair.

Re: Queen of le Damned?

An immoral soap opera? Sign me up!

Oh wait... you said Immortal... Ummm... Sign me up anyhow!

Oh Yay!!! Wonderful!!! Ok!
VC-queen-of-the-Damned.jpg

I'm kinda new at this, but I have all kinds if ideas. So I'm guessing EVERYONE is familiar with both the books and films right?

Secondly, does anyone have the will to play any Characters crated by Ann Rice or we could spawn off the movie. I really don't care which direction it takes.

Also do you wonderful people prefer a Victorian setting or a Modern setting? As well as the story line/ plot, character relations and various other things.

Alright. I'm not going to make a profile skeleton, but I require some character information. I'll get all that posted up.

I'd prefer an OC myself... Unless Anne Rice is playing I dont think many people can capture the true flavor of her characters...

Is she playing? lol If so we need to start a Sleeping Beauty thread...

But modern or victorian works... even starting victorian and eventually moving to a modern story... But we should probably figure out Era before characters.

Oh, and are we of the same Brood?

• VICTORIAN BISHES!!! NAO!
                                          I like Dragon's idea however, going from Victorian ages to Modern....but then that would mean everyone would have to be a vampire...
                                          And we should probably figure out a story/plot before beginning the characters. Especially if we are going to be doing a spin off from the movie...with oc's.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Not entirely true November...

Those that chose to play mortals in victorian era would have the option of being turned or playing their descendants when time is moved onward.

So... so... so take that Bish! LOL

• I like the idea of starting Victorian and ending in the modern age. Also not all the characters have to start out as vampires. We don't necessarily have to be a coven either that can be saved towards the end. I want this rp to involve all our characters and their relations through time with each other as well as outside events. I myself don't mind playing multiple roles.

We could start out...

Ⅰ. Colonial Era - somewhere in the south like New Orleans. I wouldn't mind playing a mulatto slave girl turned vampire by either a drifting vampire or her own master no longer able to hide the fact that he can't keep feeding of livestock for the rest off his life.
                                                    Ⅱ. Victorian Era - Ideas a plenty. Vampire aristocracy, secret society.
                                                    Ⅲ Ancient Civilizations - All the way back to the reign of Akasha.
                                                  • [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

• Me no bish...you a bish! XD

True...I didn't think of it that way...I like that idea for sure. I believe I shall be playing multiple vampire characters...two at the most... >.<
                                          I don't really care for which era we start out on however, I game for either and all.
                                          [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

I hink I'm starting to like the idea of starting as far back as colonial... though.. Ummm... isnt that just the beginning of victorian era US? I'd love to play a drifter... one that might be inclined to embrace a certain mulatto slave girl...

New Orleans would allow us to play through events surrounding Louis' life and afterlife without actually touching on the cannon characters.

Mmmmhmm! Good ole' New Orleans. It's been a while since I've seen Interview with a vampire, but I remember it very well and Louise was always my favorite, but yes! I like that idea to dragon. Ok let's get to it!

Alright have a look at the first post. ↟ ↟

I got one character done.

Name: "Lord" Gavin Prescott

Immortal/Mortal: young Immortal

Background/History: Gavin had come early to the new land, using his family's monies to set himself up in New England long before his arrival. Nothing in his life before setting foot on that ship had ever truly held meaning. A sickness had come down among the passengers and crew, one by which they weakened and slowly died over the course of several nights. The passengers were quarantined to keep the sickness at bay.

One night, Lord Prescott snuck his way onto the main deck for some fresh air after weeks amidst the stinking masses. So far he seemed untouched by the strange sickness. That was when he first saw her, the pale eathereal beauty coupling with one of the crew. Startled, though he stood entranced as the moonlight glinted off blood drenched fangs that were soon ripped from the now dead crewman's neck.

One moment she had been there, the next gone... only moments later, unconsciousness claimed him. When he awoke in the evening, his life, as it were... had changed forever. She had left him among the passengers, unoticed among the dead to awaken with newborn hunger. She'd delighted in the slaughter that followed with almost girlish delight, only stopping him to prevent the loss of their entire food supply. Save a skeleton crew, they were the only survivors of that harrowing trip.

For nearly a century now she has delighted in pushing toward further acts of perversion and debauchery before letting him feed. Having had enough, Gavin finally made the move to sever ties with his maker. As she rubbed elbows with the big whigs of New England society, in his own home, he set the place ablaze and disappeared into the night.

He has come to New Orleans in search of a new home, having traveled his way down through the british colonies only to find them wanting. For now he has rented a simple furnished townhouse in the city, should he decide to stay however he has already begun taking note of the wealthy land owners he could dominate into taking him in.

Soon, he would learn what sanity she offered despite her twisted and depraved nature... Companionship... Someone to share that long lonely existance with.

Appearance: Gavin

Yes, I just discovered that this morning. I'm trying to find it again now.
If I cant, I'll just write up a description.

Are we going off the Ann Rice universe??? Because if I'm going to do this, I'm playing someone who obtained the elixir of life from Ramses.

Back
Top Bottom