Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance & Kink in the Ring (RareDesires x randomname98766789)

The very first place that Jordan looked after pinning Seth Rollins was to his British girlfriend. He saw her jump into the ring and then jump into his arms to kiss him. Happily, he returned the kiss and held it for a long time. The referee just gave up on raising his arm as the victor since he was obviously too busy fooling around with Paige to think about that. After that, he let her hop down and then looked around at the crowd. This was the right time to show off and build their story line. Looking at Paige, he gave her a knowing smile and then suddenly shoved his hand down the front of her leather pants.

His other hand gripped her ass tight and smacked her ass quite hard. His hand inside of her pants started to rub circles on her clitoris, pressing down firmly as he tilted his head to make out with Paige. “I fucking love you.” He growled and still kept rubbing her. Everyone was in shock at this and saw what was happening. Just to know that the world was watching him rub his girlfriend’s clit was actually quite arousing. Leaning down, he kept kissing her, shoving his tongue inside of her mouth and moaning.

Jordan kept rubbing her for at least twenty seconds, letting Paige get a few moans out. The big grin on his face never went away and he took her hand back in his. “Let’s go.” Jordan beamed and walked with Paige right back up the ramp. He knew that she must be really aroused because he was quite turned on and he wasn’t even touched. Jordan could only imagine what fun they would have back in the locker room or when they get back to the hotel tonight. So once they were backstage, Jordan looked to the girl and winked at her. “How do you feel now baby? Did you have fun doing this?” Jordan cooed, turning and wrapping his arms around her.

Paige loved that he was so focused on her, as she only cared about him. The rest of the world didn't exist when they were together. Once she jumped down, she watched as he looked into the crowd. She watched his eyes turn their attention back to her, and she saw the devious smile on his face. She smiled back and gasped softly as she felt his hand go down the front of her pants. This was what she was waiting for all night, and had her wet most of it.

Feeling his other hand squeeze, then smack her ass, Paige moaned softly and bit her bottom lip. She didn't have time to respond to him as he quickly swooped down and kissed her. She eagerly kissed him back, and she pushed her pussy against his hand in pleasure as he rubbed circles on her clit.

Once the kiss broke momentarily, "I fucking love you," she said breathlessly. She felt the constant pressure and rubbing on her clit, and felt his tongue in her mouth. The act was turning her on, and the fact that everyone was watching turned her on even more. She moaned quite a few more times until it was over, and she was left with her clit throbbing and her lips swollen. She smiled brightly back at him, and bit her lip as they held hands and walked back up the ramp to backstage.

Once backstage, she let out a sigh of pleasure. That was a huge rush for her, and she enjoyed every second of it. She listened to what he asked and she smiled. "I absolutely loved it, how did you like it?" She knew that she didn't touch him, but she was hoping he enjoyed it as well. She knew that she desperately wanted to either do something here, or hurry up and get back to the hotel. She felt him wrap his arms around her, and she wrapped her arms around him. "Where do you want to have some fun? I'm more than happy to have some here, I'm just so damn horny," she said with a smirk as she squirmed a little bit.

“Well, I want to do something at both places. Let’s do something here in the locker room to hold us over until we get back to the hotel room.” Jordan murmured and quickly swooped the girl up into his strong arms and walked her right backstage into their locker room. Once they entered, he sat the brunette down onto the bench and smirked. Quickly, he kicked off his shoes and socks before pulling down his shorts and tossing them over to the side. Now his boner was raging and he needed Paige. Grabbing her by the hair, he pulled her onto the ground roughly to get the fun started. He all but ripped off her top and then shed her leather pants that she wore. Once that was gone, he pinned her down, pinning her arms above her head and grinding the bulge of his underwear against her ass crack.

“I’ve got you now Paige. You’re not getting away.” Jordan sneered and leaned down to start kissing her on the neck to get her going. They haven’t done anal in a while so Jordan thought this would be a fun time to do a quickie session to help prepare her for later. He hadn’t told her yet but his plan was to have her tied up and gagged with her ass being sore from taking an absolute pounding. “I think it’s proper for you to wear this now.” He paused and grabbed something from their bags. It was a collar that was titled “Jordan’s Slut”. It was fitting and it was customized for her. He latched it around her neck and then pulled her underwear off. Now she was nude and he was going into full dominant mode. He hoped Paige would play along with him when he started the next act of being her captor.

“Now, stand up for me and give me a lap dance. Show off your ass. Bend over and spread your cheeks. Let me see your tight hole and maybe I won’t hurt you.” Jordan demanded coldly and reached down to slap her on the ass hard before sitting on the bench and shedding his underwear, ready for his captive to dance for him.

"That sounds absolutely perfect," she said with a naughty smile. It was her lucky day, so much sex, she absolutely loved it. She giggled as he scooped her up effortlessly into his arms and carried her into their locker room. She felt him set her down on the bench, and she watched as he smiled wide. She watched as he undressed in front of her, and she saw his incredibly hard dick in his underwear practically begging to come out.

She blushed as he roughly pushed her onto the floor and roughly undressed her. She loved when he was rough with her. Of course she enjoyed going soft and slow and taking their time on occasion, but there was nothing like him taking control of her body. She felt him grab her and pin her arms above her head. She smiled as he ground his cock against her ass crack.

She let out a soft moan in response to what he said and his kissing on her neck. She heard him speak, and she was curious as to what he meant. She heard him move around in the bag, and then felt something going around her neck. She looked down to see what was engraved on it, and that only turned her on more. She felt her pussy begin to get incredibly wet, and she felt him pull off her panties, now making her completely naked in front of him.

She listened to what he said and she instantly felt a tightening below her waist. She loved when he acted like her captor. "Please don't hurt me, I'll do whatever you ask," she begged with him in her natural British accent. She gasped when he smacked her ass hard, and she stood facing him as he sat down and took off his underwear. She slowly began to sway her hips, and move her hands up her body, groping her own breasts softly. She then turned around, bending over slightly so he got a perfect view of both her pussy and her ass.

Next, she sat down in his lap, facing him, with her knees up on the bench. She began to grind her ass and pussy on his lap just below his cock. She pushed her large breasts against his face gently, and began to run her fingers through his hair. She then stood up, and faced away from him. She bended over again, but this time it was right in front of him, and she grabbed his hands and placed them on her ass. She then sat down, and began to grind her ass and pussy right against his cock. She grabbed his hands again and put them on her breasts as she bent her head back to kiss him neck, giving him a love bite and a nip.

Jordan thought Paige sounded so hot when she played the victim. Along with the look on her face and that beautiful voice of hers… he was a goner when she did this. He watched the brunette straddle his lap and face him, grinding her body against him. When his face was pushed against her breasts, he greedily began kissing and biting them. Jordan would alternate between her left and right breast when giving his attention. His warm mouth would wrap around one of her nipples and begin sucking on the flesh and nipping at it. His hands rested on her ass and continued to squeeze her over and over again. His lips would then kiss to the inside of her breasts and then nip at them, leaving her quite a few hickeys on those large tits of hers.

He held his hands on her ass tightly when she put them there and by now his cock was fully erect and poking against the girl. He could barely contain himself anymore! When she moved his large hands to engulf her breasts, he eagerly squeezed the large mounds on her chest and tilted his head while she kissed him. Soon enough, he turned his head so he could kiss her on the lips and shove his tongue right back into her mouth to keep the passionate kiss alive. His hands were now starting to reach down and slap her breasts, making sure his palms connected right over her nipples. After giving her a few spankings, he took each nipple between his pointer finger and thumb, giving the pink buds a squeeze and a pull, moaning into her mouth as he did so.

When he was satisfied, he released the hold on her breasts and then quickly pushed Paige back onto the ground. Jordan angled Paige so she was on her knees and leaning over the bench. Then, he squatted down behind of her and spread out her legs so his cock would have a clear shot at her little ass. Before doing anything else, he placed a large hand over her mouth to use as a gag. Nothing got him more turned on than gagging Paige, even with just his hand.

When he was ready, Jordan smirked and nipped right on her shoulder before using all his lower body strength and just shoving his thick cock right inside of her tight little ass. His rough flesh just ripped open Paige’s tight hole and his entire length pushed right through her skin inside her sexy ass. A drawn out moan was elicited from Jordan’s lips when he started to get a good little pace going, his hips slamming hard into her ass time and time again. His hand not covering her mouth was reaching down to rub on her little pussy, teasing her folds at the moment while his pace steadily increased, his mouth working all over her shoulder and back now as well.

Paige loved how he kissed, licked, and bit her breasts. He knew exactly what to do to drive her crazy. He paid attention to both of her breasts, which she enjoyed a lot. She felt him grab and squeeze her ass as she grinded against him. She loved giving Jordan lap dances, it always turned her on to know she was turning him on. Also, the feeling of his cock against her ass and pussy was driving her crazy.

She watched his face turn towards hers, and she excitedly kissed him back, and opened her mouth, inviting his tongue into it. She felt his hands slap her breasts and nipples, and she squirmed, moaning into their kiss. It turned her on so much when she felt the sting on her breasts and nipples from him hands. She moaned with him as he began to tease her nipples, and she began to grind more against his cock.

She felt him push her onto the ground, and she bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him, incredibly turned on at this point. She needed his cock soon or she was going to lose it. She felt him move her so that she was on her knees leaning over the bench. She moved her legs as he did, and then felt his hand go over her mouth.

She felt him nip at her shoulder, and then felt his cock go all the way into her ass in one swift motion. She moaned out, enjoying the feeling of the pain and the pleasure mixed together. Her ass was very tight, and it stretched around his cock in a snug fit. All of the sensations that she was feeling were driving her crazy. The pain and pleasure from him taking her ass roughly, his fingers pleasurably rubbing her clit, and his lips on her shoulder and back. She moaned like crazy into his hand, arching her back in pleasure, which gave him even better access to her ass.

Of course Paige was tight since Jordan had been the only man she'd been with in her life. However they did anal less than anything so her ass was even tighter. It fit his thick cock so tightly and firmly that he could feel unimaginable pleasure from just sitting inside of her. Her warm hole covering his cock as he slid in and out of her felt amazing. "Oh... fuck... You're so tight... Just like I want you to be." Jordan moaned and leaned his head backwards. The feeling of her moaning into his hand was just as arousing as anything else.

She sounded like a true damsel in distress and that only added to his fun. "I love you so much Paige. I know you can't wait for me to fill you up with my cum." He growled into her ear, using his other hand to grip the locks of her brunette hair in the grip of his fingers and yank her head backwards while thrusting. They both loved it rough and wild... Jordan had no problem giving that to her. He hoped his sweet girlfriend enjoyed this as much as he did... he knew that would give them both so much pleasure.

As time passed, his pace was increasing more and more. His sharp hip bones were slamming hard into Paige's sweet, tight ass over and over again. He could feel himself pulsating now and he was thankful for the bench being bolted down because if it wasn't, he would be across the room with Paige and the bench.

Finally, his orgasm hit. He felt that wonderful impulse run up and down his base to his tip and then back again. Finally, he hit that sweet spot and there were four explosive spurts of cum exploding inside of her ass. He moaned throughout the process and leaned into her, now both hands groping and fondling her breasts. "Oh Yes... Baby..." He moaned into her ear, pressing a kiss all up and down her neck happily, squeezing her body hard against his while riding down from his orgasm.

Paige felt his cock going in and out of her ass, and she was slowly adjusting to the size, and it wasn't hurting as much any longer. She moaned again into his hand as he talked about how tight her ass was, and she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of his cock inside of her ass. She continued to play the victim though, and squirmed and wiggled, feigning trying to get loose from him.

She moaned again as he said he loved her, and as he gripped her hair and yanked it back. She kept thinking about all the things he was doing to turn her on, but the truth was, anything he did turned her on. He knew every sensitive spot, every action to do to every place, and how to push her limits to perfectly sweet places. She was enjoying this so much it was unbelievable. Being in the locker room and having her ass pounded by the man she loved, not much was better.

She felt his pace quicken, which only increasing the sweet pain in her ass. He never hurt her, just gave her enough pain to drive her crazy. She continued to moan into his hand, and she closed her eyes again, just feeling herself in the moment, focusing on all the feelings and touches and sensations.

She felt his cock pulsate in her ass, and she knew he was about to cum. She felt his hands go to her breasts and grope them, and she felt the thick spurts of his cum explode into her ass, filling it up. She moaned along with him, enjoying the feeling of his cum shooting inside her. She savored the kisses her placed on her neck, and she panted as he came down from his orgasm. "I love you, Jordan," she mumbled, calming down.

Finally, Jordan removed his large cock from Paige’s ass. The very second he pulled away, all his cum began leaking out. That was another sight to arouse him. “I love you too, Paige. I think that should hold us over until we can get to our hotel room.” He spoke with a light chuckle before pushing himself up to stand. “I am going to shower. You’re welcome to join me if you’d like.” Jordan decided to walk over to their little private shower and start cleaning up from the sex and from the wrestling tonight. This time he actually did shower and kept touching his girlfriend to a minimum so they could both get done quickly.

After finishing the shower, he stepped out and dried off. Jordan pulled his t-shirt over his head and pulled up his jeans. He made sure that all his bags were all together and ready to go. Jordan linked their fingers together when she was dressed and then exited out the locker room with her. They walked out the back exit on their way to the parking lot. As usual, screaming fans were there for them, shouting their names. It was a true spectacle for these two wrestlers. Everyone loved their relationship.

Jordan waved a bit and smiled at the fans, mainly focused on getting Paige into his car. He helped her slide inside the passenger’s seat and then got into his driver’s seat. He turned on her playlist again as he started the drive back to their hotel room. “I tell you what baby, I will let you choose what we start off with tonight. Just tell me what you want and it’ll be done.” Jordan spoke up and squeezed her hand. Being her Master, he did make the final decisions about everything but he still enjoyed delegating some decisions to her and hearing what she wanted to do.

Paige smiled as she felt him pull his cock out of her ass. She felt his cum leak out of her, dripping onto her thighs. She was feeling incredible after that incredible sex. He never ever left her unpleased, and it made her incredibly happy. "I certainly think that will hold us over until we get back," she said with a giggle. She loved that he could go multiple times a day, as she couldn't get enough of him.

She followed him to the shower, and stepped in with him. As much as she wanted to kiss Jordan all over and touch him, she also kept it to a minimum. She washed her body, the sweat and the cum off of her. She couldn't help herself, so on occasion she would kiss his lips, or kiss his chest or back or wherever was closest to her at the moment. But for the most part, she was good and allowed themselves to actually clean up.

Once done, she dried herself off and walked back towards their stuff. She put on a tight black v-neck t-shirt with a lacy push up bra, and a black leather skirt that was loose, with nothing underneath. She slid on a pair of shoes, and then took his hand and walked out with him. She smiled when she saw all of the screaming fans, waving quickly to them. It brought her joy knowing that everyone absolutely loved their relationship.

She stepped into the car as he helped her, and she sat down. She watched him walk around the car and sit down in the driver's seat. She touched his arm as they began to drive, and she hummed along to the song that was playing from the playlist. She listened to what he said and a huge smile spread across her face. She thought about what she wanted. She loved him taking control, but it was a treat when, within reason, he let her choose what they started with. "Maybe we can start with you tying my arms behind my back, and me getting a chance to taste that lovely cock of yours, or maybe you can fuck my face, or both," she said giddily.

One reason Jordan had no problem with allowing Paige to choose something to do was this. Jordan knew that she would choose something fun and sexy. Indeed, she did. A smirk grew on his lips and he gently squeezed her hand. “I like both of those ideas. I am going to tie you up so tight and then I’m going to face fuck you. I’m getting horny just thinking about it… I’m sure you are too.” He said with a playful little wink, looking over into her eyes and pressing a kiss to the back of her hand.

When they arrived to the hotel, Jordan was truly rushing them up to their room. They walked right inside and went to the elevator to take the long ride up to the top floor where they had their private suite. When they arrived, he eagerly pulled her down the hallway with their bags. Upon reaching the door to their room, he just pushed it open and quickly shut it behind them. Jordan was more than eager to get started. He was like a ravenous wolf starved of food and Paige was his prey. Without missing a beat, he just shoved her right down onto the bed, flipping the girl onto her stomach. Quickly, he pulled the top off her body and threw it down to the ground because it was just a hindrance. Her skirt was the next thing to go and then finally her bra was last.

When the British beauty was naked, Jordan pulled her arms behind of her back and crossed her wrists, tying them together as tightly as he could. He added another rope around her elbows and then Jordan flipped Paige onto her back and started to tie a tight breast rope around both of her large breasts. When he was done, she was tied up nice and tight with her breasts sticking out. “Are they tight enough baby?” He asked, tilting his head at her and chuckled, leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips.

"I thought you might," she said with a naughty grin. "The idea does have me all hot and bothered," she said as she bit her bottom lip and smiled. She watched him kiss the back of her hand, and looked back into his eyes. She knew that he would like her idea, and she knew she certainly did as well. She loved when he tied her up, and she loved having him face fuck her all he wanted. It turned her on to be at his mercy.

She noticed that he was in a hurry to get back to their hotel room, and she didn't mind. She wanted to get up there as fast as they could too. She hurried to the elevator with him, and once they were inside, she started to kiss his neck. They were the only two in the elevator, and she rubbed his cock through his pants, wanting to tease him a bit before they had their fun. Once the elevator doors opened, she rushed down the hall with him, and watched him quickly open and close the door to their suite.

She felt him throw her on the bed, and she loved how he was acting so rough. She felt him flip her onto her stomach, and she felt him strip her down quickly. She looked back at him with a smirk, excited to feel his cock in her mouth and throat. She felt him tightly tie rope around her wrists, then her elbows. She watched him flip her over onto her back, and she looked up at him as he tied her breasts as well. She moaned softly, the feeling of her breasts being tightened at the base giving her pleasure. "Definitely tight enough," she said with a wink and kissed him back. "I love you so fucking much, Jordan," she mumbled.

Finally, Jordan had enough of the kissing and was ready to have some real fun. Pulling away, he smirked at the damsel in distress and for his own pleasure and arousal, he added more rope. One was a length of rope he tied around her ankles tightly and the second length of rope was very, very, very short. This was something that he used to tie her big toes together. After she was finally restrained to his pleasure, he helped Paige onto her knees in front of him and then sat up on the edge of the bed facing her with his legs spread wide enough so she could sit in between them.

Jordan loved this. There was his beautiful Paige all sitting on her knees, tied up and ready to please her Master. How was he so lucky? How was he so blessed to find a woman that he not only loved but one that he shared the same fantasies with and that accepted him no matter how dark they were? Good God, she was hot, smart, and perfect in every way. He never went a day without sayin gtha the loved her or thanking his lucky stars to have her in his life. He refused to ever let her go.

“Okay baby…” He began, a smirk growing on his face. “Open up those pretty lips of yours.” He ordered and as soon as Paige complied, Jordan grabbed the back of her head with both hands, slowly sliding his cock into her mouth. At first he only slid a few inches into her warm mouth to tease her. Jordan loved when she used her tongue on him so he expected a lot of it. To start off with, Jordan simply ground his hips in a circular motion to get some friction going between them. It was already feeling so good and his eyes close while he tilted his head backwards. “Good girl.” Jordan purred. “Use your tongue some more baby, you know how I like it…”

Paige felt a flutter in her stomach as he stopped kissing her and got up. She looked up at him with a smile, and watched him tie her ankles together. She then watched him tie her big toes together, and she but her bottom lip in anticipation. She carefully, with Jordan's help, got on her knees in front of the bed. She watched him sit down, and once he was in place, she scooted between his legs.

She looked up at him with a naughty grin, excited to be used by him. She had heard the horror stories of girls having mean and overly rough masters. But Jordan loved her, and he made her feel safe, and respected her boundaries. She listened as he began to instruct her, and she giggled. She opened her mouth, and felt his hands go to the back of her head. She felt him slide his cock into get mouth, and she wrapped her lips and tongue around it.

She squirmed as he teased her, only allowing a few inches in her mouth. She absolutely loved giving him oral, and loved letting him face fuck her. She looked up at him as he began to grind his hips, moving his cock in and out of her mouth. She listened to his instructions, and began to swirl her tongue around his cock. She then did strong zig zag patterns up and down his cock as he moved his cock in and out of her mouth. She looked up into his eyes, looking for his reaction.

Jordan made sure that Paige knew he was enjoying this. The smile on his face and the moans falling from his lips should have been enough to tell the brunette what he wanted her to know. He kept grinning wider and wider, looking deep into her eyes. She fit her mouth perfectly around his thick cock and he ended up grinding his hips against her slowly, reaching down and gripping her hair tightly. “Ah, that’s my good girl. Keep on going. I love you so much.” He whispered, his eyes bright and happy, unable to contain himself anymore with how incredible this was.

A bright smile stayed on his lips and he just enjoyed the feeling. He was unsure if he should keep his eyes open to wash her or if he should close them and focus on the sensations. Finally, he ended up switching back and forth between both. His hands continued pulling on her hair as he slid forward even more to slide his cock deeper into her warm mouth. She created a perfect vacuum around him and he just kept his hips moving against her. She knew how to give amazing blow jobs and she knew how to take a face fucking.

His cock was pulsating inside of her and he was becoming closer with each passing second. “Ah… I am almost there baby. I know you want my cum don’t you, you dirty little slut?” He cooed, looking into her eyes again, slowly sliding his cock around her mouth, making sure he was able to rub his length all around each and every inch of her.

Back
Top Bottom