Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sating the Lust Demon (Deviant Desires & Candy_demon21

’No I can’t, I can’t, I CAN’T!’ the Holy One thought while her body screamed in agony, “T-take it out, p-please n-no more,” another whimpering plea spilled from her lips as her body was rocked back and forth against the cold stone floor she was firmly pressed against. The cool stone brushed against the tight peaks, sending delicious shivers of delight rippling from her breasts to the rest of her body, her one virginal pussy grasping onto the Demon Lord’s prick to show its appreciation for the sensation play. Hearing his words resound in her ears that she wanted nothing more than to be corrupted was maddening, “Y-You’re wrong!” She begged, her voice whimpering as she fought against the waves of pleasure that now consumed her body, “Y-You’re WRONG!” She bellowed louder, her implied plea for help echoing off the stone walls.

Each time the demon’s hips slapped against her’s and those full balls smacked her clit, she would cry out in sweet ecstasy. ’More, I need more’ her own inner demons begged within her mind, their hands tearing at the young woman’s sanity, breaking her down, threatening to expose her true, lustful nature.

Desperately Celestria fought although it was pointless at this point, she fought and writhed against the unforgiving stone floor and the weight of the demon’s hand at her back. His body, pressed so firmly against her own, offered her little escape and the hand that encircled her breast, his fingers pinching the throbbing nipple brought her closer to her eventual orgasm.

’What am I becoming?! What is this beast doing to me?! I have never had these thoughts, the wants, these wanton desires before! My body is on fire, my mind is going blank and the pleasure that’s coursing through my body is maddening. I...I know I’m suppose to resist, know that I am to beat this demon but I want more. So. Much. MORE! Why can’t I resist? Why can’t I think of anything else but the demon’s seed flooding my insides and filling me with damned load? God help me! Help me please help me!’ Even her pleas to the Almighty God were no longer heard; she had become forsaken and worried that when the demon thrusting into her released his potent spunk into her depths that something would take root and her end would be eminate.

Thought evaporated with the heat of their fucking and the sound of the demon’s voice confirming what she already knew to be true. “S-Shut your mouth! Ahhh!” She cried as her ass was spread apart and the demon pressed his length deeper into her sex, the bulbous mushroomed tipped head threatening to push past the barrier to her fertile womb and deposit his cum within her depths. “D-Don’t cum inside me, p-please!” Worried that despite all that she had learned from her time with the nuns and in the church, that the bible had lead her astray and that despite the teachings, this demon could in fact plant his seed within her and some infernal creature spawned from it’s father would grow inside of her.

Had this been the reason why none who had undertaken this ritual fully returned back to the way they once were? Had this demon done the same to them and their minds simply had melted because they had all become the mother to monsters? At this point, only time would tell Celestria the truth.

Her resistance was weakening, he could feel it. As his member slid more easily in and out of her moist sex, he could push it further and further in, the broad head smacking painfully into her cervix with a force that was likely to leave her bruised. His ravaging of her was becoming more brutal as he began to build up speed and ferocity, knowing that she was wilting before his assault.

"That's what you want to believe," he growled as she told him that he was wrong, a token resistance that betrayed just how much she was getting off on him using her. He pushed down on her, forcing her to the floor as he put his whole body weight onto her. The beast forced her hips down but thrust his arm up her body in between her breasts so that he could grip her throat as he mercilessly fucked her senseless. "Soon you will feel my seed inside your belly and you will know that you have failed your first test..."

There was little reason to say much else. Knowing that she had failed would be a blow to her and he wanted her spirit devestated as much as her body. Only when she was broken and beaten, ready to beg for his mercy would he know he had her under his control. With a brutality that would make observers wince, he began to fuck her wet hole anew, bearing down on her with the growling countenance of a wild animal.

’I can’t do this, I can’t do this, I can’t do this! Please God give me strength!’ How many times had she asked her God to strength now? Perhaps it was more than all of stars in Heaven, at this point it didn’t matter as she had lost count long ago. The fact that no one answered, even in her time of need did little for her faith, it did the complete opposite, it only proved the demon’s point: No one fucking cared. Some part of her wanted to cling to her faith, to cling to the knowledge that someone was watching over her and that they still loved her but the part that felt hurt and that felt betrayed, felt like there was no point keeping her faith or this charade up any longer. The demon knew what her heart of hearts wants and perhaps that was the reason that God had yet to answer her prayers. Perhaps God knew that she longer clung to her faith and that she was becoming the demon’s whore.

When the demon pressed himself further and further into her, deep enough that she could feel the opening of her cervix giving way, almost eager to open up for him to allow more of his virile seed pour into her wanton womb. “STOP TALKING!! U-Uumm! A-Ahh! P-Puull out, p-please p-pull out!” She begged loudly, her pleading only seeming to entice the demon more as he pressed his full weighted body down against hers. The cold stones beneath her kissed her feverish skin and instantly made her nipples throb with new vigor ’His cum will clench that fire within you. Bathe in his seed and be reborn~’The inner demon cooed softly, making Celestria gasp but what had been more surprising had been the hand at her throat. One of the young woman’s slender hands came up to the demon’s appendage, pulling roughly at his flesh, desperate to remove his grasp. “N-NO!” She sobbed, whimpering pathetically, “Help me. Please!” She cried out to the cloaked figures around her, watching as none lifted a finger and only continued to keep themselves tightly formed in a perfect circle.

What was her first test? Had it been she was to not allow the demon to fill her with his length or had it been to subdue the demon and keep his infernal damned seed as far away from her holy womb? ’God forgive me, I-I have a failed you. Please I beg you, keep my womb baron so that this demon may not impregnate me with his spawn. Please, this is all that I shall ask of you.” The inner demon laughed sharply, her voice clear as a bell, ’And why would you want that Celestria? Haven’t you dreamed of being a wife and mother? God has forsaken you but Abaddon seeks to fulfill your deepest desire. You will be a wife to the darkness, to the Prince of Pleasures, to the King of Carnal desires. As his wife Celestria, you will become a mother, just think, even now his balls are filled with life, life that desires to grow with you. Those foolish monks and Seers say that you are chosen for greatness but Celestria, you were chosen to give yourself over to Abaddon, to let this demon lord fill your belly with his spunk and see what grows from you.’

When the demon within her mind silenced, the Demon at her back began to roughly fuck her, withdrawing from her both moans of pleasure and sobs of pain. It hurt so badly yet felt better than any pleasure she had ever known. “I-It hurts, it hurts!” She sobbed, her lower abdomen cramping as the bulbous head of his prick began to weaken the opening of her cervix. “No more, p-please no more!” Just as she silenced her pleas did the opening of her womb allow the massive intruder entrance and seal the Anointed One’s fate.

The monster could no longer hear her cries for mercy as Celestria dug into the floor. The demon was utterly consumed by lust, his body grinding into the Chosen One's tormented pussy, its pounding becoming mor fervent with each thrust. He could feel the woman opening to him, her body becoming consumed by the lustful aura that he created, his muscular body hammering down into hers. His rigid cock pierced her, driving its massive head against her cervix as if demanding access to her fertile womb beyond.

With each thrust, his potent, sperm filled balls smacked against her ravaged pussy, teasing her clit each time. There was no time now for talking, only for fucking and breeding, time instead to fill this stupid mortal with infernal seed and devestate her holy womb. Already the beast could feel the urge rising, the desire to fill her with demon cum, to empty the swollen sack that hung beneath his enormous cock. His hand closed around her throat as he snarled at her through the ecstasy.

"There will be no mercy for you..." he growled as he slammed his throbbing organ into her. "You will take my seed, holy woman... be consumed by it... and become... my... Whore of Babylon...!"

With an almighty roar, the demon reared up, his horned head tossing like a wild animal as he unleashed a mighty torrent of corrupting demon spunk up into Celestria's pussy. With a cry that seemed to shake the very building, the demon's swollen cock pumped thick litres of unholy semen into the Chosen One, filling her pussy and punching through her cervix to swell her belly with demonic, fertile cream. His hand clutched her throat, squeezing gently as he came, each thrust a brusing assult on her body as if he could push as much of his disgusting demon cum into her as possible.

Growling like a wild beast, Abaddon held Celestria's body to his own, keeping his cock deep inside of her so that as much of his cum could seep into her mortal frame. Impressive though his load was, even he was powerless to stop thick gobs of semen squirting back out of her stretched pussy to spray across the stone floor and splatter across her knees and tops of her thighs.

Why did no one help her when she cried out for them, how could they simply sit there in their black robes and do nothing? Did they not have hearts or did they simply enjoy hearing her cry and plead. They thought that she was beneath them! She wasn’t Chosen by God or by anyone, she had just been the unlucky sap who had happened to pull the shortest straw. They were monsters, every single one of them! Celestria cried out helplessly as the demon’s fucking became rougher, harder and he seemed almost desperate to enter her womb.

“P-Please n-no more!”She sobbed, feeling his balls smack against her clit, sending shockwave after shockwave of pleasure coursing through her body. Was he getting close? Did he really intend to fill her up? “D-Don’t cum, p-please don’t cum!” She begged again even as his hand tightened around her throat, silently implying their relationship.

Hearing the demon hiss in her ear that there would be no mercy, driving his point home when he slammed his entire length into her. A sobbing cry erupted from her throat as both pain and pleasure mixed into a deadly concoction within her blood. “D-Don’t cum, don’t cum-” she stammered, even as the roar from his lips replaced her shrill cries of protest, even as she felt the first hot rope of his cum paint her most depths with white. “Pull out-” she whimpered, feel his cock twitch inside of her, depositing another healthy rope of his seed. Celestria whimpered as she felt her lower abdomen grow tight from the copious amounts of spunk he poured into her.

It felt like an eternity as she lay there against the cold floor, heat blooming from her belly and up into her extremities, the demon at her back growling low like some wild beast as he continued to fill her. “No, please god no-” she sniffled, her breath catching in her throat as warmth splatter against her knees and thighs making the human woman wonder just how much more the monster intended to release inside of her. “T-There!”She hissed through her tears, looking back over her shoulder through the curtain of ebony locks that glittered like the thousands of stars in the heavens, “Your seed has filled my womb. I now pray that what the words of God has said and you are but barron.”

Abaddon paused as he lay on top of the fallen woman. Beneath him, his massive cock was still stuck in her battered pussy, his balls pulsing as they attempted to pump more of his demonic cum into her aching womb. The beast was spent but this was only the beginning. He had infected her mind with lustful thoughts, shown her just how pleasurable giving into lust could be. Soon her imagination would open the way to new delights, new forms. He just had to wait. With a clawed hand he stroked her cheek in a patronising way.

"Ah sweet Chosen One," he purred, "You see now how foolish it is to resist me as all you are resisting are your own hidden cravings."

His weight bore down on her, his muscular form pinning her to the ground while his burning semen boiled inside of her. The beast wondered if any of his fertile cum would take inside of her, whether she would be receptive to the potent seed but he knew that this was just the first iteration, the beginning of a long ritual that would end with her fall. This time the Chosen One would bend to his will and he would mate with her, bringing forth a monster of unknown depravity. But before that, she had to be broken, turned to chaos and lust, raped of all humanity.

The beast began to rise, slowly moving off her as he felt his form starting to slip from the world. But what he left behind was more than just the after effects of his assault on Celestria's beautiful body. Instead the seeds of corruption he had planted in her mind were far more destructive than anything his corporeal form could bring. He smiled, thanking her for an attractive first form, his monstrous cock sliding from her spend pussy.

"Now child, you will witness more pleasure when I return, once you have chosen how I will violate you next. Enjoy my gift as it seeps from your cunt, there will be much more pumped into you before this night is out."

The monster faded, his body becoming transparent and then it was gone, leaving nothing but the scent of sulphur in the air. The demon was no longer in the room but what was obvious was what he had not said: how long he would be gone for...

’May your soul burn forever in the fires of hell you horrible, wicked creature’, tears ran down the sides of her face and stained the gray stones beneath her cheek. Her body already ached, her heart thundered loudly in her ears and heat radiated from her filled uterus, leaving a fiery trail down the sides of her legs and belly as the demon’s potent spunk dribbled out from her abused, gaping pussy. A shivering sniffle erupted from her lips and she winced inwardly as she had wanted to hide this bitter anguish from Abaddon. Proverbial salt was smeared into the festering wound that was the Chosen One’s broken pride as the back of the demon’s fingers caressed her cheeks almost lovingly. The dark haired woman snorted and yanked her face away, or as far as she could, from the reach of the demon, although his hand was still securely wrapped around her throat like a collar claiming her as his forsaken cock sleeve.

“I wish you a thousand torments in hell,” Celestria hissed through clenched teeth, as her belly churned with sickening, sudden waves. Matter were only made worse by the demon’s hefty being forced down onto her body and the sudden urge to vomit almost overwhelmed her. She could feel her saliva grow thick and hot like syrup in her mouth and her mind begin to grow hazy; she had to force herself to calm her stomach. As she had now began to clench her teeth, hoping her teeth would act as a barrier, she felt her demonic aggressor raise, his thick cock slowly sliding out from her violated confines, allowing a torrent of unused seed to spill and pool on the pool beneath her.

Celestria did not initially move away from where she had been taken, instead she stay ass up, eyes fixated on the smiling visage of Abaddon, almost thankful that he was beginning to fade. It was when he had started to speak again that Celestria weakly pulled herself up onto her knees, glaring darkly at the demon. “I will not conjure you again filth!” She returned but her stomach rolled as she could smell suddenly everything. It came in waves and it pounded against her sense of smell, assaulting her and once more forcing the young woman to double over and clench her belly tightly as she fought the urge to vomit. Long strings of saliva rolled out from between her lips even as the demon finally disappeared from sight, leaving the violated Anointed One to stave off this sudden sickness.

What she had heard before he faded was that she would choose his next form, but what she could not recall was when he would return. Had he said when he would return or had he been vague about his second coming. When the immediate threat of vomiting subsided, Celestria looked up from where she kneeled and glared towards all those in attendance, “Is this how the Holy Order gets sexual satisfaction?!” She bellowed, new tears springing to her eyes, “Watching a new young girl each three decades get raped by some creature from the black pits? To watch it fill her with its seed?! How can you all be so heartless?” She cried, wondering if any would speak and attempt to comfort the hysterical girl but, even if one desired there would be no time.

The sickness had subsided yes but what came next was worse, a sudden pain rocked Celestria’s hourglass figure. It felt like her monthly bleeding, a sensation that she knew well. It once more forced her to double over and tightly clenched her stomach. “W-What is wrong with me?”She asked more to herself than to anyone in attendance, “W-What did that demon do to my body?” Her own question was answered in the form of a fluttering in her stomach. It felt as first like gas, or when she had to burp but the sensation only grew stronger the longer she clutched her belly. “W-What is wrong with me!?” Celestria looked up again and looked at anyone that would look her in the eyes, but no one appeared to want to. Sitting up slowly, the dark haired woman looked down over her breasts and looked on in horror as the smooth plains of her belly had swollen around. Even as she sat there, her mind racing, she knew what was happening, “T-This is an illusion,” she thought, pressing a quaking hand against her steadily swelling belly, hoping to wake herself and once see her belly flat again. Instead something moved inside of her womb, it stretched and pressed against the shrinking confines of its current home; beneath her palm, Celestria could feel it too.

“Am I-” she couldn’t even bring herself to say the word, could not believe what her eyes were beholding even as her grew rounder with each passing moment, “Y-You all knew about th-this!” She bellowed, feeling her breasts tighten painfully, “T-The Holy s-scriptures said that o-our creator made all demons i-infertile. T-this is a lie, i-it’s a lie!” As if comforted by its mother’s panic, the bastard creature that continued to rapidly grow within Celestria’s damned womb kicked and reminded the young Chosen Holy warrior that it was no illusion, no trick of the mind and certainly no lie: Abaddon had planted her seed within and Celestria was gravid with new, damned life.

If Celestria had expected a response from the sombre figures that stood around her, she received none. They said nothing and did not move to even acknowledge her torment. Their minds were elsewhere, prayers uttered to try and restrain the demon's powers even though he manifested amongst them. Had they have slipped in their concentration, the beast would have been free to escape the circle and wreak erotic havoc upon the world beyond. Their vigil was all they could do to hold the monster in check even though their silence would not be welcomed by Celestria. The only solace she might have gained would have been in knowing how soaked and stretched their underwear was from hearing the brutal fucking that had transpired in front of them.

Yet what stirred within their loins could not compare to what now squirmed within her own. The demon's potent seed had joined with her fertile eggs and begun a rapid development, corruption growing within her like a festering wound. Already the life was powerful and expanding rapidly, causing her belly to distend as it grew into its infant form. It could feel the confused emotions of its mother, the rampant desires of its father and altered its shape accordingly. Poisonous tendrils extended into the poor woman's body, sending its corrupted desires into her system, preparing her to birth this monstrous demon.

As the beast swelled her belly, advancing its gestation at an extreme pace, the hideous beast sent shockingly powerful sensations of pleasure into her, priming her mind for the joy of birth yet seeding its deviant message of a life filled with nothing more than fucking and breeding. The creature grew, perversely enjoying Celestria's growing horror at what was happening to her body, feeding off the fear and deviant joy of watching herself change...

'This is a dream, a horrible, terrible dream that the creature has forced upon me to test my resolve,' the Anointed One tried to lie to herself still as even now as she sat naked on the floor, body aching and the erratic fetal movements beneath her own palms. What was worse than witnessing the demon's seed take root within her fertile, wanton womb or the already too familiar sensation of having the child within her reach out and caress her palms through the taut skin of her distended belly, was the desire that her body ached with now.

Every inch of her flesh ached, as did her bones but the shockwaves of pleasure that pulsed through her body were almost addictive. They threatened to drag her down into the cold, unforgiving truth that she had enjoyed the thorough fucking the father of her corrupted child had given her, and the even uglier truth that she was secretly enjoying the sights and sensations of her rapid pregnancy.

'No! T-This is wrong, you will not be corrupted' Celestria still fought desperately for control even as she felt the beginnings of a contraction wreak her body with pain. With a labored cry Celestria fell back onto her elbows and spread her knees wide as even her body knew that it was ready to bring about the birth of this new horror unto her. Another contraction tightened her lower belly forcing the young woman to grit her teeth and attempt to push the creature out from within her, "God save me!" She cried as a rush of liquid erupted from her nethers and another contraction hit.

With a sickening squelching sound, the vile demonic being began its journey down Celestria's birth canal. The beast had been formed of her own subconsious desires, shaped to be a bastard hybrid of her shameful thoughts and its own demonic inheritance. As it progressed through her body, its feral senses, still connected to those of its mother, sent lustful thoughts through her swollen, pregnant form, turning an agonising labour into a perverted act of self-pleasure.

Even now the monster could feel the suppressed urges of its bearer, neophyte desires now forming into corrupted intention. Once it was born it would turn its mother, forcing her to face the lust within. It would shape her to be a twisted version of its former self and then, when she begged for mercy, it would fuck her to the point of exhaustion, spilling its seed inside of her to start the cycle anew. She would become his breeding slut and the mother of their incestuous union. Through their shared link, all these thoughts flooded into Celestria's mind, adding to her shame.

As her lips parted, the beast burst forth from her body, and splattered onto the cold, stone floor. There, still half formed and bloody, it lay, awaiting the desires of its mother before taking its adult shape.

'This is not happening...' another contraction tore through her quaking, naked body, 'This isn't happening!' But the truth of the matter was that it was, and the cursed life that had been spawned by the unholy union of a demon's seed and her egg was desperate to leave its mother. Celestria could not think, couldn't remember how to breathe, not when her body burned and ached with a pain that consumed every nerve ending she possessed. An agonized cry erupted from her lips as her body fell back onto her elbows, instinct taking over and the desire to push became overwhelming.

Pain morphed into pleasure, and unexplainable desire began to course through her blood like a thick poison set to still her heart. Celestria tried to fight, tried to understand why her body wanted to betray her with such alien feelings but all she could hone in on was how incredible and how new the sensation of life, a life that she had a hand in creating, began to slide from her birth canal. From somewhere deep within the darkest regions of her mind, the holy warrior could hear her inner demons begging repeat this process.

Another contraction

'More, I want, no, NEED to feel this again!' That same lustful whore within her mind would savor the act of being defiled, would relish in the joy of feeling life stir within her fertile depths and would rejoice as none before her had as she carried that life around proudly until she gave birth and brought about the destruction of this fair, shiny white world.

"I-it's come! Nnnnawwwhh!" Celestria cried sweetly as her toes curled and body shook as she felt the first of her demonic child's slippery body press through her opening and witness the light of the outside world. The rest of its body pass quickly from her and before she knew what had happened, her shivering form lay against the cold stone floor, gasping and smirking numbly as the evil creature had been brought into the world to continue her unending torture.

There was a moment's respite as the beast slithered across the floor, its form still huddled in a foetal position. As Celestria recovered, the creature began to move, its slow movements combining with a growth that was as rapid as her pregnancy had been. Within moments it had opened its eyes, red slits of hatred and lust, to take in the world before it.

The monster was slick with blood and bodily fluids and it unfurled a long tongue to begin licking the detritus of its birth away. The tongue was at least a foot long and tapered. As it cleaned itself, it never took its eyes off of Celestria, as if enjoying demonstrating its dextrous tongue. Beneath the slime, its skin was a ruddy colour but still half formed, as if waiting to evolve. As it took to its feet, the creature remained hunched over and it was easy to see that it had retained some of its father's most prominent features. Dangling between its legs was a thick and dangerous looking cock, the end ringed with thousands of tiny bumps. It swung, flaccid but as it looked at Celestria, it twitched in anticipation.

Dropping to all fours, the beast advanced on her, a combination of lust and fury held in its eyes. His mother's form was laid out in front of him, naked and weakened from the birth. It could sense she was still fertile though, the experience of growing his monstrous form already forming seeds of doubt in her mind. All he needed to do was tempt her, get her to submit to him willingly. Its immense tongue rolled from its mouth again, curling as if to suggest to her what he would like to do with it. All the time, it never took its eyes from her until it was close, close enough to reach out and touch her.

"Mother...." it hissed with a smile.

'I cant...do this anymore' the Holy Warrior thought weakly, the world around her blurred with exhaustion, 'Just kill me now.' It was selfish of her to wish to die to save herself, but did the masses matter? She would not be thanked, nor would she be recognized for the generous sacrifice of allowing a demon to impregnate her and then watch in horror has her belly distended and swelled with life. Nor would anyone recount how she fought and labored against the pleasurable thoughts that her child forced with her mind. She was damned, she knew it and knew that when the creature that slithered across the floor, still covered in the remnants of its birth, he would force upon her another bout of forced coitus, insemination and then demonic pregnancy.

The figures around her did not move, did not help or reach out to allow her to flee. Instead, they watched her gulp down mouthfuls of air as her body shivered with exhaustion, and her ears painfully rang as she processed what the child born of her, forced into her head. She did not want to be a breeding whore, did not wish to continue an endless cycle she knew was coming but somewhere deep within her; an emptiness began to consume her from within. Weak hands came to rest on the now smooth valleys of her belly, where only moments ago, there had been life. She wanted another, needed more seed pumped generously into her fertile cavern to allow more life to grow; she already missed the fluttering kicks of the infant she had bore.

The moment she lifted her gaze, and her eyes fell upon the creature, her eyes went wide with horror as she realized that the thing was staring her down. It never lifted its gaze from her face and from within its eyes burned unquenchable lust to seed her. Had she indeed given birth to that horrible monstrosity?

Then, as if in a nightmare, it began to advance. Celestria loosed a whimpering cry as she attempted to crawl away from the beast, denying herself the sweet pleasure of her son's seed flooding her depths and filling her with life.

What sound came from its mouth was a sound straight out of hell. It was hissed noise that demanded her full attention. It was strange to hear a word so beautiful yet so vile, that it made the very world around her spin like a top. "N-No-" she huffed, shaking her head weakly, "I-I'm not. L-Leave me be!" But all her begging would do her little good now.

Back
Top Bottom