Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Post apocalyptic fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tailspin31

Meteorite
Hello all. After a long hiatus that personal issues forced me to take, I am back and looking for a rp partner. I have an idea I borrowed from a friend, and would like to see who is interested.

In Los Angeles, California a sudden and impossible breach in space, time, and dimension rips open and winged figures and magic pour forth from it causing unimaginable chaos. The winged people fight each other over the city causing damage and death in their heedless struggle, people are suddenly changed in impossible ways, and beasts of legend and myth are suddenly all too real and preying upon those they can get a hold of. You are one of a few who managed to gain access to a underground shelter, who's owner sacrificed his life to save yours. You and your companions hold up in the shelter for a week and a few days before you begin to realize that food and water supplies are running out because it was meant for a single person not the number of people currently residing there. With little other choice but to open the thick steel door and venture out into what is left of the area and find supplies and maybe find out what happened and put it to the end.

As for kinks, or amore very submissive and love bdsm. I am open to most anything, so just let me know.

Ok, adding a note here. I borrowed the opening from my friends description. I was hoping to be the one in the shelter, exploring the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom