Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who wants a Brat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*rubs eyes sleepily* Good Morning. I want someone to play with me!

I have a lot of ideas for plot/ romance rps between a Dom/sub. Looking for a strong male lead, maybe a bit callous at first with lots of sexual tension! Please PM me! I like playing oposite people of power. Like important political figures or FBI agents. That kind of thing! A male who is used to getting what he wants and then he meets my trying personalities of what ever girl I play!

SamsonsDemise said:
*rubs eyes sleepily* Good Morning. I want someone to play with me!

I have a lot of ideas for plot/ romance rps between a Dom/sub. Looking for a strong male lead, maybe a bit callous at first with lots of sexual tension! Please PM me! I like playing oposite people of power. Like important political figures or FBI agents. That kind of thing! A male who is used to getting what he wants and then he meets my trying personalities of what ever girl I play!

Oh! I like this idea! How do you feel about playing as my daughter's friend? Maybe I'm a senator and you and my daughter have been photographed by the papparazzi out partying. I don't like the influence you have on her, and I confront you to get you to stop. You just keep hanging around, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom