Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

FxM Looking for a LoZ (female link x ganon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGirlDerpz

Meteorite
As indicated by the title, I saw the plot idea of a Legend of Zelda world, where Link has been born as a female version of the Green Hero this time. It's a GanonxLink scenario with it being anywhere from extremely rough to sweet, depending on your taste. I'm happy for either :D

My only requirements are that you are least literate enough to correctly string sentences well enough that I'm not trying to translate through massive typos and bad structure.

For contacting: Pm me if interested, but for actual roleplaying, I'm down for PM, Email, or even Skype messaging(or some other form of messenger).

For other ideas I'm interested at the time: (Bold are the roles I wish to partake in)

Step-father x Daughter

Dragon x Sacrifice

Apocalypse themed ones have always been a favorite of mine as well, so pitch any ideas you would like to pursue on this one. I'm pretty open minded in my opinion, so never feel afraid to ask. Worse I can say is no ;P

Alrighty, so updated with a few more suggestions, now that it's not the god-forsaken morning time and it's my favorite time: Night. So , hope to hear from someone soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom