Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Island (FxM) & (FxF) & (FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RareDesires

Planetoid
all, I have been on this before under a different username but life got in the way of my roleplaying unfortunately. I'm back now, and excited to get back to one of my favorite things! Alright so I guess I should explain a little about me...

About me:
·19 years of age
·Pansexual
·Full time student
·Very open and laid back
·If you have any questions about me, just ask!!!

My kinks!:

·I'm a switch, and am open to playing dominant or submissive
·I'm very open to trying new things!
·I'm open to FxM FxF and FxFuta pairings!!
·My biggest kinks are incest, AGE PLAY, anything involving pregnancy, and more!
·For more, my F-List

Plots:

Pre-Marital Fun... (FxM or FxF)
MC is engaged to YC's oldest son. YC has not been introduced to MC. When YC's son is in between jobs, and MC lives with him, MC moves into YC's basement without YC's knowledge. MC's fiancé sleeps upstairs in the room he grew up in, and one night or day, (we can decide), YC comes downstairs to a surprise: MC naked laying in bed.

Naughty Girl (FxM or FxF)
MC is a rebellious teenage girl. She acts out in class, and YC has had enough of MC messing around. YC just wants to be able to teach without interruptions. (I know, classic teacher student, but maybe we can spice it up!)

Daddy's/Mommy's Precious Girl (Again, MxF or FxF)
MC and YC have been alone since YC's spouse passed away. They have been incredibly close, and do everything together. (Again, another classic, but I'm not feeling incredibly creative today lol)

Pairings (Open to ideas! First=MC)
Mother x Son/Daughter
Daughter x Daddy/Mommy
New Girl x Bad Boy/Girl
Employee's Daughter x Parent's Boss
Sister x Brother
Sister x Sister
Twin Sister x Twin Sister
Cousin x Cousin
Niece x Uncle/Aunt
Student x Teacher
Babysitter x Dad/Mom
Babysitter x Babysitted
Babysitted x Babysitter
Friend x Friend
Neighbors
And many, many more!

Some extra things to know about me:

·I ONLY play in third person!!!!!! It takes a special plot to make me play in first.
·Please be literate.. I know damn well I make mistakes, but I promise you can understand what I'm saying. If I can't understand what you're saying, then I'll let you know. If it continues, I'll let you know i know longer wish to continue our roleplay.
·The last point brings me to this: IF for whatever reason you have to take a break, or you decide you're no longer interested in our roleplay, LET ME KNOW!!! At least give me the common courtesy, I'll give the same to you.
·I understand sometimes life gets in the way, we don't feel like roleplaying some days, etc. I understand, I have a life, I'm engaged and planning a wedding, a full time student. I GET it. But please, if your going to message me, at least be able to respond once a day, or at the minimum every other day. Sometimes I don't feel like responding, so I understand, but if you don't respond within a week, I'll send a followup message to see what happened. Please just be relatively consistent, as I will be.
·I will probably come on the most frequent very late at night. Just when I'm free from everything.
·I write a minimum of one paragraph, and I expect the same. I can write multiple paragraphs if I have inspiration. I typically send what i receive length-wise. Just to let ya know.

Current Cravings:
·A race play partner!******
·Extreme Humilation/Degredation*****
·Beastiality****
·Anything really dirty and taboo!!

Alrighty, that's all for now loves. Have a stupendous night or day or what have you! ;)

-Rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom