Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Village (What a twist!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Village --->> (MxF)
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ro4FHd51t4[/video]

I'm actually quite a fan of M Night Shyamalan's films, and recently The Village was playing on television and I fell in love with it all over again. I recall reading a fanfiction a long time ago, where someone cleverly depicted the character of Noah Percy as an anthropologist masquerading (I can't recall why) as the village "fool" - in very loose terms. I've always had a soft spot for that character, and I adored the tainted innocence felt between him and Ivy Walker - so I would love to explore this idea more - or, if you are more comfortable with OC's I would like to portray a very similar dynamic ((**Please note, this story will not be sexual in nature unless the male character is of a sound state of mind - otherwise I'm perfectly fine without any smut, and instead we can explore an aspect of jealousy that isn't quite understood**))

Please message me if you're interested! I have plenty of ideas and there's much more to discuss, but I'd rather not spill my heart out and then have no takers.

the_village_08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom