Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

man in black | candy & dispoable heroes

“You’re fucking insane Mira, you’re playing with fire! P-Please turn around and go home, i-it’s too dangerous to be outside,” came the muffled response from the voice on the receiving end of the phone call, “He’ll catch you and use you until-” the worried tone of the caller was silenced by an annoyed snort, a snort that resonated from the over confident,shapely Mira. “I’ll kill that mutha fucka if he come near me, I ain’t afraid to stab a bitch!” Quite the bravado considering the young woman, clad in nothing more than a pair of combat boots that rose to the start of her knees, a pleated uniform skirt that belonged to one of the most prestigious academies within the shimmering city scape, and a button down blouse that had far too many buttons open to be considered even remotely modest.

“Don’t say that!” Came the shrill cry from the phone “You’re practically inviting trouble at this point!” Another arrogant snort even as the monster above her drank in her visage and prepared his calculated strike.
“Baby girl you worry too much, I told you that-” those words were silenced by the echoing thud that shattered the unsettling silence within the alley

“W-What was that?” The caller on the smartphone begged to question, the noise having been loud enough for the phone’s receiver to pick up.“M-Mira, hey! Damnit you can’t go quiet on me, a-are you alright? HEY! A-Answer me plea-” The female voice on the other end of the line was practically screaming for her friend to respond, obscuring the chocolate haired woman’s ability to listen and ponder the strange sound. “Shut up!” She hissed, her lazy gaunt having ceased the moment that the noise had shattered the young woman’s conversation.

With a shuttering breath Mira took a slow, tentative step towards the source of the sound, her heart thundering loudly in her ears, her warm honey gaze desperately searching the impenetrable darkness of the dimly lit alley.

“I have a bad feeling Mira, y-you really need to leave, like right now!” Came the whispered pleadings of Mira’s friend.

“Look I told you C-”she had started bravely, having only watched the darkness for a moment before she brushed the fear and anxiety that had crept into her mind away when no other sound resonated from the darkness but her words had been silenced by the sight of a figure whose body caught the dim lights off his latex form.

Mira squinted in desperation to believe what her eyes showed, that the figure clad entirely in black loomed within the darkened alley like a predator hungrily sizing up its prey, his body so still that he appeared to be no more than some monstrosity summoned by her mind.

She knew who this was even without having to call out the common, ‘Who’s there?’,knew what he had wanted even before the fear had gripped her lungs and forced her to wheeze a frightened “O-Oh god…” the tough act that she had fronted for her friend on the phone now evaporated like water beneath the desert sun and in its place was now a mask of terror contorting the young woman’s exotic features.

“N-No-” she breathed, the sound of the wheezing breath that the monster drew in through his gas mask was enough to lay to rest any preconceived notions that the figure was a mannequin. Wide frightened eyes watched as the sick fuck finally move, and never in Mira’s life could she have been so frightened by such a simple gesture; he tilted his head to one side as if to say, ’I’m gonna get cha mousey, ruuunnnn~’

“Mira… H-Hey! W-What is it?”Though the forgotten friend knew damn well that her friend had stumbled into the spider’s web, “Talk to me!” She pleaded shrilly but Mira could say nothing as she dropped the phone from her hands, forcing her friend to share in the horror of her rape. She began to back away from the slowly approaching figure, “S-Stay away from me-” she wheezed, her body’s ‘Fight or Flight’ instincts finally kicking in but not soon enough.

Could she run at this point? No, he was blocking the only entrance out of the alley, maybe she could run past him? No, he was so much bigger than her and she knew his strength doubled if not quadrupled her own. Should she fight? The question was left unanswered when her eyes had slipped shut just to blink and the figure now loomed over her: how had it moved so fast? This was some sort of twisted dream, no a nightmare straight out of one of the minds of Masters of Horror.

Mira couldn’t remember how to breath, couldn’t conjure the knowledge of how she was suppose to move her legs and force herself to run away from this psycho. Time had felt like it had come to a crawl as her wide frightened eyes locked with the latex Devil.

When time resumed, Mira had drawn in a breath to loose a scream for help but a pathetic wheeze of a noise had been instead the end product when the cold latex/metal hand encircled her throat, instantly cutting the young woman’s precious supply of oxygen off. Shock flooded her veins again and a wave of nauseating terror crashing down upon her quivering form, even as her body was thrust forcefully against the opposite wall.

The world within her tunnel vision glittered with dizzying stars as her head had been given a good knock and the small reserve of oxygen she left in her lungs was running low, “L-Let g-go…” she wheezed a pathetic plea, silently praying that this silent ploy would appeal to the demon’s humanity.

What a silly, foolish, naive mortal to believe that her weak, feeble begs she tried to issue to entice Grayson’s humanity. Did she not realize that all those who had been viciously raped and forced to submit to his sickly game had done the same and all had met the same inevitable fate?

“D-Dont do-” she pleaded, hands desperately clutching at the thick wrist that was attached to the vice like grip around her throat, tears welling up in her terror filled eye.

’Where am I? Why does my head hurt? W-Who is that?!” A slew of dizzying questions filled Mira’s head as her vision slowly began to come back into focus, the darker woman finally beginning to get her bearing as to what on Earth was unfolding in front of her. In the time it had taken her to deduce that the being in front of her was a man and the infamous Man in Black had his hand wrapped tightly around her throat, keeping her pinning tightly to the wall. The realization of her predicament had her grasping at his wrist again, hoping to pry off the iron like grip he had around her throat. “L-Let me go-” she wheezed a second time, eyes once more mirroring the delicious visage of untainted terror.

There was something horrifying about the aura that this creature gave off; he oozed the purest of ill intentions but it was not murder or bloodshed that he had on his mind. Instead his aura licked at what exposed flesh there was and made it painfully clear that he was going to violate her. That all became evidently clear when the weight of the Man clad in Black pressed his hard form against Mira’s which made her groan as the air in her lungs was forced out. What was more frightening than the lack of oxygen she was received but the hard, rigid form of something between the creature’s legs pressing into her thigh. “G-Go fuck yourself!” She hissed through her teeth, struggling against him although her body ached.

Either she was brave or foolish as she stared down the demon that held her tightly in his clutches but that fire faded from her vision when his grip tightened on her throat and drawing breath was nearly impossible at this point. Mira began to thrash around in the Man in Black’s grasp as her body was desperate to draw breath: her hands batted and swatted at him, her body fought against the cold, unforgiving stone at her back but eventually her eyes began to dull and roll into the back of her head. “C-Can’t b-breath,” she wheezed, hoping that her plea might have the demon loosen his grip.

She watched through tear filled eyes as one of the Demon’s hands raised above his head and came wracking down across her body. Over and over again he clawed and tore at her and while Mira was expecting there to be pain, instead she suddenly felt… cold? She realized what he was doing, and when she did she clawed desperately at his arm still; he was going to fuck her, like all of his other victims!

“M-Mira?! W-What’s going on!? Damnit answer me!” Came a voice from nowhere, a sound that even made Mira halt and turn her vision towards the forgotten phone laying on the ground. “C-Ca-therine-” she called, comforted by the sound of her friend, “CC-all t-the-” she did finish before the voice on the end of the call was screaming.

“L-Listen to me! I-I know you’re there and I know you can hear me! Let. Her. Go!” What did this invisible being really think that she could do against a man that threatened her best friend? She could do nothing! “Y-You don’t have to do this! M-Mira will keep your secret, w-who ever you are. I-I’ll vouch for her j-just don’t do hurt her, don’t touch her, j-just let her go, p-please.”

There was so much uncertainty in the situation that the voice on the phone felt that if she used the wrong verbiage, said the wrong thing, that this ‘powder keg’ could be set off. Were her words actually penetrating the moral conscious of this sadistic psychopath, or were her words cause more harm to Mira? Catherine didn’t know and wouldn’t know but there was one thing for certain: she was not going to allow Mira to face this darkness alone. “Look, please, don’t do this!” The voice through the phone pleaded louder, the breaking in her voice evidence that tears had sprung to her eyes and she fought with every ounce of reserved courage to fight back her treasonous emotions. She needed to be strong for Mira because while the curvy woman flaunted a strong bravado, choking fear began to seep into the flaws in her armor.

All coherent thought seemed to evaporate into the cool evening air as Mira still fought desperately to free herself now that the monster’s impressive and frightening length had been freed. As she oogled, she too began to fret; no way in hell that equine sized prick would fit within her tight, virginal confines. The dark haired woman opened her mouth to try and plea with Catherine again to hang up and alert the police but both women understand that even if she did get help said help would not know where to respond to and Catherine was not about to turn away from this horror when Mira needed her most.

When the strange protrusions sprouted from the Man in Black’s form, Mira’s eyes once again widened in astonishment as well as terror. What were those things? As she watched the horrifying transformation of those protrusions, Mira wondered what horrors they held for her. Would she be the first victim to be slain by this creature, left in a bloody pile of disregarded flesh and bone or did they hold a more sinister purpose. Her questions were answered when those strange tendrils latched around the tightened peak of her nipple and a good handful of the silky flesh of her tits. A weak cry of resistance erupted from her lips as a painful pinch emanated from the skin that the wicked tendrils encompassed; what were they doing?! Warmth ran through her body and almost instantly made her mind go fuzzy with, desire? Not more than five minutes ago Mira had been hellbent on running away, on fleeing, yet now as her naked body was pressed against the coarse brick wall at her back and the bulbous cockhead at her snatch pressed against her opening, demanding entry, all she wanted was to be fucked and filled by this maniac, caution and consequences thrown to the wind.

“Are you listening to me?” Even Mira looked over towards the sound of the voice on the phone wondering who exactly was vying for her lover’s attention. “Please, I-I’ll pay you, I-I’ll do whatever you want, j-just don’t hurt Mira please.” What sound next made Catherine’s blood cold like ice water in her veins: it was the sound of Mira crying out in agony and the sound of her eventually choking on her own screams, “S-stop it!” She pleaded again, even as Mira stopped her fight, stopped her screaming and eventually gave into the mind melting sensation that was forcibly being injected into her mammaries. Why were her breasts suddenly so tight? What was this creature doing to me?

When his hand fell away from her throat and she was able to fill her lungs with fresh air, Mira did not try to scream, did not resist and instead began to sway her hips too and fro to entice the monster knocking at her door. The heat that radiated off of that throbbing phallus had the Latina woman already dripping sweet honey, her snatch almost desperate to feel his completely stretch out her tight confines. As the demon pushed just the tip into her, Mira cried out sweetly for him, “M-More, p-please more.” The sound of her friend now begging for it had Catherine dumbfounded and now horrified; how could Mira be begging for such a thing? Did she not understand that the beast that had captured her was forcing his will, he was intent on raping her?! To the woman being assaulted, this was a gift from god. The pleasure that overloaded her body even as the creature tightened its hold around her engorged breasts and thrust hard against her hips had her desire still more. Had this what she had been missing when all other around her said that sex was the most mind melting, earth shattering experience anyone could have? Why had she refused this pleasure for so long? “D-Don’t stop, p-please fuck me.” She begged, hands clenching and unclenching above her head as she dared a peek down at the massive length sheathed by her sex, “Please~”

’Please God, do something!!’Catherine pleaded inwardly, tears now freely falling down her cheeks as she fought to keep herself from screaming at the top of her lungs, pleading, no, begging pathetically for the creature to stop. Whether God was listening or Fate decided that Mira’s time wasn’t just yet, the sound of another female voice instantly made Catherine freeze. “Now is that any way to treat a lady?” The voice asked, sounding like an angel set straight from heaven. Three figures jumped down from the rooftop near the phone, their arms crossed tightly under their expansive breasts, “You must be that little prick we’ve been hearing so much about, shame that something so well endowed is such a monster,” The second one, her tone bubbly.the first of the three spoke bent down and collected the phone, almost surprised when she noted that another person was on the line, “Hello?” Her voice too was gentle, “P-Please, help my friend!” Catherine begged weakly, her hands clutching the phone tightly within her grasp. “We’ll do what we can,” she returned, sticking the phone between her sizeable breasts, her warm honey gaze flicking to the leader of this sexy trio, “When we kick your sorry ass and bring you in, that boundy will be all ours and women all over the city won’t have to bend to your will any longer, beast!” She spat viciously, hands raising defensively.

Back
Top Bottom