Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The frontier and the guide (myself and Victorian_Virtue)

The sun was rising over the prairie. As it ascended the hill in the east, the warm yellow rays touched down on the small frontier base on the side of one of he many rivers out in the mostly unsettled western expance. It was not one of the large stone and beam forts that were so common in Illinois or Kentucky. But rather a hastily thrown together settlement of plank houses and a small proper fort, manned my two dozen army soldiers. Fort Jackson was located in western Missouri. The wild western part of the country that was arguably the end of civilization. Beyond the western side of the river, lay the largely unexplored and uninhabited land that had once all been Lousiana. Across prairie and planes, the Rockies lay in the far west. Almost as a wall that separated the Oregon territory and the west coast with the wild.

The town was already beginning to bustle in the early morning light. The twon's only blacksmith could be heard hammering. No doubt making horseshoes for the army. Six horses were kept in the small stables at the oak plank army compound. It was they who were his steadiest customers. Unless some local farmer needed needed work for their wagon, chains or the like. Through recently, the small frontier town had seen more lively action. Colonists from the east had come out to stop. Gathering at Fort Jackson as sort of a staging ground before the push across the river and westward. Into the land of the Lakota, the Pawnee, Blackfoot and possibly even the Apache and the Comanche. The westward expanse was a perilously place to travel.

A single dirt road led into the town from the east. Traveled largely by horse and little by more than a wagon. But the sun had revealed that a woman was slowly walking across the pale dirt road. Feet heavy with the labor of many days, she crossed into what could be considered the town limits and towards nothing in particular. Her dark features revealed that she was of Native origin. Her hair was coal black and was held back in a single braid my a carefully woven system. But her hair was also disheveled and her face covered in a mixture of dirt, sweat and caked blood. Her clothing was the pale beige of deer skin. Though it was well worn. The shirt on her back had originally been beaded and colored. But the dirt had caked on, and many of the beads had town off. Tears could be seen around the wrists, shoulders and waist. Her pants bore a similar sign of disarray. The moccasins on her feet were beyond tattered. The bottoms had almost completely worn and there was little left to protect her feet from the elements. On her back she carried a single deer skinned satchel. Inside was an empty water skin, a rusty knife, and a handful of dried corn.

As the Native woman ambled into town, she ignored the looks that many of the prim and proper frontier women sent her way. Proud women with pristine dresses and white bonnets. They dragged their children off as the dark haired and morose young native made her way past the few houses around town and finally into the more business related area. Stopping by the town well. She stopped to draw the pail. Her arms week but still able to gather the cold water that she needed desperately. With a sigh, she filled her mouth several times before releasing the bucket and walking once more. Toward the center of town. In search of something.

The poorly attired native woman saw the wagon train roll into town. Wagon by wagon, poorly outfitted and badly prepared settlers rolled in. They looked haggard and already at their breaking point. Seeing the party, she raised her eyebrows and wondered. Walking with a labored step, she made her way to the local trading post and casually listened in to a conversation to that was taking place. It was clear by the tone of their voices that some of the wagon train was seeming to have difficulties with their wagon leader. He lacked the ability to properly guide in their opinion. And some of them were considering leaving him and trying to find a better guide.

"I swear that man is nothin but a two bit greenhorn." One of the bearded men proclaimed as he purchased a few bags of potatoes and headed back to his wagon. "Well, I can't speak for what he is, but he doesn't seem to be a good leader." One of the other men said as he bought some tins of biscuits.

Thinking to herself, the dark featured woman thought to herself and then ambled off. Step by step, she walked though the assembled wagons and looked around. The man she had heard of had surely sounded like one ill prepared for the frontier. More concerned with his clothing and the state of his guns than he did with the state of his wagon and the moral of his party. So she formulated a plan and looked around until she found the man in the large hat she had heard about. Walking up with a carefully crafted expression, she looked him in the eyes and spoke in a careful tone that betrayed no emotion.

"You are the leader?" She spoke. The voice and the accent of one who had been raised with English, but was clearly not a native speaker. In fact, she spoke five languages. All of them belonging to the people of the land except the tongue of the white man. Though she spoke their tongue as well as any but her own. "You are to be expelled by your party." She informed him as she casually kicked the dirt with one of her worn moccasins. "I can help you. You need someone who can guide you westward and over the mountains of rock and ice. I have knowledge of that place and the people who claim it. Provide me with food, fresh clothes and one of your rifles and I will lead you."

While it may have seemed forward by western standards, the native peoples were often offering themselves as guides. Naming their price similar to what she had done. Knives, guns, food and the liquor the white man produced. She only wanted food, fresh clothing and the rifle. If he refused, she would find another way to fill her stomach and defend her body.

Standing before the man called James, and some of the more vulgar men of the convoy, the dark women ignored their jeers and cat calls. Though she may have been fair upon the eyes despite her condition, she held a rusty knife just under her sleeve. Ready to slice the throat off of anyone who made the slightest of approaches towards her. But the one named James stopped them before it ever came to the slaughter she had in mind. "Pity." she thought to herself. "I've never actually scalped a white man before. I've always heard it's fun." with dark eyes trained on James, the nameless woman listened carefully and processed what he said. His tone was a bit condescending for her tastes, but he had essentially agreed to everything that she had said. Give or take the awkward and unnecessary come on that he had added. Thinking for a moment, she nodded and took the horse reigns.

"I need only one pair of clothes." she indicated as she suddenly swung herself onto the horse with ease. Much to the shock of the onlookers. Men and women who had seen the dishelved and messy looking native approach. Ignoring their stares, she rode off without saying another word. The town was small enough that she was at the stables within short order. Dismounting she spoke with the attendant. "The one called James, the wagon leader, will pay." she indicated. The burly man who worked the stables just nodded and grunted which stall to put the horse inside. Gently pulling the beautiful animal inside, the proud woman carefully groomed and fed him. It might have been demeaning to some to be ordered to care for a horse. But she adored them. "Majestic beasts." she always called them. Beautiful creatures that deserved more respect and care than that which was often shown. For minutes, she groomed it with gentle hands, before finally whispering a parting to it in her native tongue, and walking back to where the man had indicated he would be. Apparently, he had taken a room in the town's only inn.

Walking inside, she ignored the stares and walked up to where his room was. Knocking on the door as she had learned white people considered polite, she waited outside, refusing to come inside. "I have come for the buckskins and the rifle. I have things to do tonight, so I cannot dither." she said to the door as she waited. It was clear that James thought himself the ladies man. The type that could woo absolutely any woman he wanted. But that was not the case with the nameless woman. She was not the type to be wooed by any man. Rather to repulse them. To take what she needed of them, before going off to attend to her own needs. She had no intentions of even sharing a meal with him should he offer. She would just take the clothing and rifle, and go to handle herself. Having been raised to hunt, fish and trap, she could catch plenty of food before the sun set that evening. The day was still very young, having not even reached midway yet. She had two knives yet on her person with witch to trap or carve. The old rusty knife, and a pristine knife that was hidden in her shoe.

The nameless woman just waited, ready to walk right off as soon as he gave her what had been promised.

Regretfully walking into the room, the nameless woman suddenly found herself trapped. Alone, in a room with a man who had not so suddenly flirted with her earlier, the dark haired woman suddenly tensed. Contemplating whether it would be best to just leave and try to find money somewhere else. Or, would it be worth staying the night for the sake of proving that she had no intention of running off. Why were white people so distrustful? Their kind had already stolen much land. Bringing diseases and subjugating the natives as second class people. She herself was not old enough to remember Andrew Jackson, but her grandmother had remembered. While their tribe had been west enough to be spared, some of their relatives and distract tribal relatives were not so lucky. It was for this reason that she, who had yet to called by her name, felt distrustful of the white man who played his part well.

Walking carefully into the room, ready to run at any moment, she went and sat at the table. Looking at the food and trying not to reveal just how ravenously hungry she was. "And I am to trust that you will be honorable?" She suddenly queried. Head snapping up from the food and staring straight into his eyes. "Your kind has far too often failed to live up to their end of a bargain. So you'll forgive me if I'm just a bit distrustful of a man who shares the skin of my people's enemy. But....I will relent for the night. However...my knives are my own. That is a danger you will simply have to face." With her words said, the dark haired woman moved her eyes back to the food and cracked a light smile. It had been far too long since she had last had a decent meal. So while she abhorred his taking her 'captive', the meal was at least one welcome benefit to the situation.

Cutting herself some of the beef and piling up quite the full plate, the native woman began to eat. Slowly not to make herself sick, but with enough vigor to fill her long empty stomach. After finishing the meal and washing it down with quite a bit of water, the no name woman sighed and got up to go sit in the corner. "Surely you can't be afraid of some squaw like me?" She said with a frown to her host. "You, with the large hat and the expensive revolvers. Unless, perhaps you were considering taking advantage of me and were worried I would slit your throat if you did?"

Sitting in the corner, the woman pulled out a piece of oak from her bag and began to whittle with her rusty knife. Carefully turning the arm sized block of wood into something more interesting.

"Don't stay here on my account." She said as she whittled. "I hear some of your wagon train wants to play with those cards you white men seem to love so much."

Rolling her eyes as he locked all the guns, the nameless woman just lay there in the corner, whittling away at the piece of wood. Watching him leave, she groaned at his mention of 'fire water'. "I prefer wine." she snipped back. One of the saddest things that had happened with the colonization of the America's, was the introduction of alcohol. While fermentation was by no means unknown to her people and many of the other tribes spread out across the continent, whiskey was a new introduction. Having been brought over by the Scottish settlers some time earlier. She had seen many of her kind fall prey to the bottle. Drowning out their sorrows and woes in it. It was because of this naivete and depression, that it had been so easy for settlers to sweep across the land and force the natives off.

Having finished her project, she stashed the new wooden item in her bag and then began to look around the room. Curious if he had been dumb enough to leave anything out in the open that she could find. Rummaging though the locker, she was shocked to find the strange bondage materials inside. "either this white man is some kind of sadist." she thought to herself. "Or he's into some really kinky sex. Ugh. Why are white people so strange."

After looking around, she decided to go visit the horse for a little while. Having grown attached to the animal. Climbing out the window, she slid down one of the posts holding up the side of the building and went to the stables. Bringing the horse the last of her corn now that she had eaten a proper meal. "You are a majestic creature." she whispered to it softly. Gently rubbing the noble animal, the woman sighed. "Well, I should get back before that James realizes I've left." she thought to herself. When she reached the hotel, she decided to briefly linger around the main entrance. That's when she saw a bunch of rough looking cowboys who were asking about James. "Which room?" A gruff looking man with several days of facial hair asked the innkeeper. Who with shaky fingers, pointed and told him where.

"Oh gods, that's my meal ticket." she thought to herself. Despite how James had acted, she still didn't wish ill upon him. Not yet at least. So running out, she scaled the building as if it was a tree and then climbed back inside the room through the window. Racking her brain, she came up with an idea. grabbing the binds and other sex items, she was going to tie James up and make it look like he had hired a prostitute.

"Come on!" she thought. "Hurry back in the room. Those cowboys are going to beat you to hell if you don't move!"

The moment that James had returned and laid on the bed, the native woman sprung from the shadows and put her plan in motion. While she had little care for Jim, having only just met him. She was fearful that if the cowboys felt cheated, they might take all his money and his other possessions. Leaving her without a meal ticket and a chance to start a new life for herself. So she had hatched a plan and was ready to do anything to make sure she got that gold piece after fulfilling her end of the bargain. If that meant saving him from herself, she would do it.

Moving quickly, she cuffed him to the bed. Pulling off his pants and unbuttoning his shirt, the dark haired beauty nodded to herself and then made sure the ruse looked real. Quickly, she removed her shirt and pants. Now standing in only her knitted underwear and breast wrap, she grabbed messed her hair up and then grabbed his money. Stuffing it down her panties and putting her knives in her breast wrap. "Shush!" she said to him. "You're about to get robbed and I'm saving you from yourself!" she said to him in a hurried tone as she mounted him in a straddle.

Seeing the men come in, the dark haired woman did her best impression of one of those white prostitutes she had seen hang around saloons.

"Well hi there fellas!" She called. "I'm afraid this room is occupied. But when I'm done with him in the morning, I'd be happy to discuss my rates with you boys!"

Hoping that the ruse worked and that she didn't have to attack them, the native woman began to work her hips on Jim. Leaning down and planting a forced kiss on him as she dry humped his crotch.

The nameless woman nodded and smiled. "Sure thing boys." she said with a wink. "Bring your wallets and some water. If you pay enough, I'll ride you like a fresh colt ready to be broken in!" She waited until they left before she relaxed. She had experienced enough of white cowboys to know they were a horny bunch. Spending so much time away from women was not natural. So she would have to keep an eye on them until they were far out of town. Turning her attention to James, she smiled. "You're wel--off!" she began speaking, but suddenly found him pressing his hard lips to hers. Pulling herself away, she tried to get off but James had managed to wiggle his way up so that his mouth was on her tight and toned stomach.

"mmmmm," she moaned softly. But shook herself, trying to keep a calm head. "No. Not going to happen dear." she said as she resisted his attention and dismounted. With a calm breath, she put her clothing back on and left him there for a minute to calm himself down. Panting a little, the nameless woman ignored how his tongue had felt caressing her tummy. Forcing herself to focus, she sat on the floor and sighed.

"You should really not try and take things that don't belong to you." she chided. Partially about the poker game, but also about her body. Jim had yet to show anything other than lust for her. And she wasn't the kind of woman who gave up so easily. If he wanted her body, he was going to have to work for it. Nothing else would do.

"You can call me Eve." she replied with a calm smile. That was not her real name. But that was a name she was trying to leave behind. A past that she never wanted and was trying to escape from. Hence her desire for the money, and a new life over the Rockies.

Getting up, she knelt by the side of the bed and laughed at Jim's predicament. "So if I let you out, you aren't going to try and rape me are you?" She asked. "Because you have to earn the right to this body. And you're sure as hell not paying me enough if you thought this was included."

Eve slept in a bed that night for the first time in quite a while. While she still hated the uncomfortable sheets white people liked so much, it was nice to relax for a change. She had spent too long in uncomfortable places, looking over her shoulder and never really able to get a good night's sleep. With those few hours, she woke refreshed in the morning. Quicjly getting dressed in her new clothing and gathering what little things she owened. Mounting the horse James had given her, she slung the rifle in its sheeth on the side of the horse. Riding off with him, she couldn't help but watch the ruggedly handsome man. Wondering why he had ever agreed. "He probably could have taken me last night if he really wanted." she thought to herself. "Maybe I should give him more credit. He deserves a little respect. Even if he is a little dumb."

Riding near Jim, she headed to the wagon train and inspected it a little. "This is a sorry looking bunch." she said casually to him. "You're going to need to be the muscle for this. I can handle myself a little, but I feel like there's going to be some tension. You took it easy on them. And they're going to revolt when they realize how hard I'm pushing them." Riding around the train a little, she inspected it for something. Finally finding a wagon that had what she was looking for. A little girl was poking her head out of the back. Eve reached into the bag she carried and pulled out what she had been carving. A small wooden doll. Tossing it to the young girl, she winked and then rode off back to the head. Once Jim had them all ready, she led them off, heading out of the small fort and moving on westward. Finally heading towards the Rockies.

Periodically, she would ride from one end of the train to the other. Checking on the wagons and making sure all the draft animals could keep up. Once she was satisfied, she would ride back to where she had stationed Jim at the head. "I think the animals might actually be in good shape for what's to come." she said to him as they rode off. Already miles away from the fort, and working their way across the trail left by previous wagon trains. Eve had set a target of fifty miles a day. Knowing it would be best if they made good distance now, when the going was easier. Things were going to get a hell of a lot harder once they got closer to the Rockies. After Salt Lake City, it was a wild frontier with very little settlement.

"So what made you decided to bring all these greenhorns out her?" She asked Jim, using frontier speak. "You clearly have money. So why not stay back east? "

Eve rode on, eager to try and get the train as far as possible each day. While it was clear that she may yet need to work the settlers up to traveling such long distances, she was determined to be to the Rockies by spring. That was the goal she had set herself, and she would do whatever it took to achieve that goal. 

"A winery?" Eve asked, skeptically. "You may be the first I have ever heard mention such a thing. But I can understand. Grapes are a good fruit, and working land is a proud endeavor. I wish you the best, and that you may one day have your products sold back east."

Seeing the struggle of the draft animals, as well as her own horse, Eve nodded and began to guide the ground. Within a few minutes, the wagon train had reached a very small river. Eve dismounted and investigated the water. It seemed fresh and after a tasting, she deemed it safe to drink. Filling her own canteen, she let her horse stop to drink. Sipping her water, she looked up to the sky and saw the flakes begin to descend. 

"No. This is the part of the county where the winter would be best." she replied with a frown. "It may yet get cold. But it is better here than in the Rockies. And were we to turn back, we would certainly have to deal with the winter sometime again. So we shall press on and do out best to manage the weather."

After the water and lunch break was over, Eve mounted her horse once more and rode off. After a while, she slowly slid up to Jim. A question had been burning in her mind since last night, and she was curios about something. 

"Are you married Jim?" She asked bluntly. "Or is there someone in your life? Some woman to keep you warm at night."

Eve pondered on his words as she rode on. It was a wonder, she had inititally though that Jim might be the type to have someone he cared for. However, at the same time, his personality had given him away as someone who didn't like to be tied down. Making her think more. Riding ahead for a minute to scout, Eve soon returned, her face slightly hidden by the rim of the hat she wore. Grabbing her water skin and sipping from it, she smiled at the way she had already whipped the wagon into shape. At least there was one thing that was good in her life.

Frowning at the direction her thoughts had taken her to, Eve instead focused on the task at hand. Riding all over the wagon train, she studied it and helped where she could. Sometimes it was something as simple as corralling a wagon back into the heard. But even still, the settlers had managed to fail to follow her orders properly. One wagon had gotten lost and couldn't be found, while the other two had been damaged thanks to errors by the drivers, much to Eve's annoyance.

While Jim helped repain the broken wagons, Eve first amde sure that all the women and children were fine inside the camp. Keep the huge wagon train in a tight circle, she helped the women light fires and get ready for the night, before she finally went and set up the two tents, her's and Jim's. It was only a minute before she had the two small canvas shelters up. Soon after lighting a fire, the native woman began to cook. A simple rabbit stew from some wild jack rabbits she had found earlier in the day. It was a simple meal, but she had leaned long ago to conserve food. So the stew was hearty, and would fill their stomachs until later the next day.

Seeing Jim approach, Eve cracked a smile. "I told them that was rough ground." she said with a smile. "But Mr. Dawkins doesn't seem to like me. That, or he's just an idiot who can't do what he's told."

Ladling out two bowels of stew, she held out one for Jim. She also broke out the tack bread and offered him a piece. Sighing as she blew steam off the stew, Eve felt at peace for the first time in almost a year.

"Not bad for the first day." she said softly. Smiling at her work.

Eve ate her dinner and pondered his words. She was confused by James. At times he was a red blood frontiersman. Eager for the whiskey, the rode, and the women at the end of it. While at the same time, he was now speaking of his wagon train as if it was his family. Confusing speech for someone who had gambled so recklessly earlier and had attempted to coerce her into bed after that. Eve pondered her thoughts. Unsure of her own feelings. Did she have a desire for Jim? As she nibbled a piece of bread, she considered that. No doubt she found him to be an attractive looking man.

Eve had always been a woman of principle. Being careful never to make any decisions without considering her options and the potential consequences of any endeavor. With James, she considered her two opposing views. The one side of herself that was clearly attracted to him. Both physically and emotionally. While the other side was more practical and warned her against getting involved with someone whom she knew very little about and had practically just met. But what was life without some risk? Sitting outside the tent and watching the fire and the comet, she contemplated her decision, before finally resolving herself to a course of action.

Taking a deep breath for courage, Eve stood up and then walked into James's tent. Standing there awkwardly before him, the shorter native woman walked up to him very slowly. Her careful footsteps and bright red cheeks giving away the turmoil that had built within her. Approaching him, she managed a small smile. "James....would you like to make love to me?" she asked very plainly. Having never been a woman to mince words, Eve knew that this was what she wanted. If only for a single night, she wanted to feel strong arms wrapped around her. Making her feel secure.

As his hands touched her, she felt herself melt into his arms. It was a feeling she had never felt. The kind of desire to release control to another. Even though she was letting Jim pick her up, she wrapped her arms around his neck and gasped softly as he laid her down. Shirtless, her perky and youthful breasts moved as she breathed deeply. "I can't believe I'm doing this." she whispered very softly to herself. "But...I want this so much!"

Panting as he kissed her stomach, she moaned and began to arch her back as he licked down and slid her pants off. Naked before him, she rubbed her thighs together and felt the lust burn within her. "Make love to me James." she whispered softly. Looking into his eyes, she blushed and decided to reveal a secret that she hadn't told him.

"I've never laid with a man before." she said in a hushed tone, blushing bright red. "So I ask that you be gentle. I don't know what I'm doing. And I fear the pain." Taking a deep breath, she trusted that he would honor her request and be gentle.

Taking in the sight of his muscular and powerful body, she wrapped her arms around him as he held her. It was an intimate moment. The first time for Eve. Something she would never be able to get back. No matter how old she became. So she wanted to savor it.

Looking down, she eyed his manhood and her eyes lit up. She had never actually seen a man's sex before, and the curiosity burned within her. "Could we...." Eve blushed in the darkness. "Could we start slow? I'd like to explore you and let you explore me. Before we....."

Trailing off, she awaited his actions and words in respponse

Never before had Eve felt so safe and desired as she did in this moment. Melting into his arms, she eagerly pressed her own lips to his and felt hers shape around his harder and firmer ones. Letting out a soft noise of deep longing, she held her arms around his neck and pressed herself against him. It's a special moment in any woman's life when she experiences the pleasures of sex for the very first time. For Eve, she had been thinking of this moment for years. But this was the first time she really felt like making love was not only within her grasp, but also that it was the right time and with a partner she was anticipating the pleasure with.

"Oh!!!" she suddenly moaned aloud as his fingers began to play with her nipple. Biting her lip, she gazed into his eyes as he had his way with her and explored as he saw fit. So much of her life, she had fought for the right to be dominant and to take control of her own fate. But this was a rare instance in which she didn't mind releasing control and letting someone else take the lead. But she could tell he had her pleasure in mind just as much as his own. Each touch was like a new shock running though her body. But the sensual and intimate touches were by far her favorite. She sighed with contentment as he stroke her hair. Pressing herself closer to him each time.

"Thank you." she said weakly. Unable to muster the strength to say much more. Looking at him with lust, she gulped as he began to caress down her tummy. "I have feelings for you." Those words rang in her head like brass church bells. Spelling out a change in time that could not be ignored even by the most deaf of individuals. Her mind churned over the potential meanings of his words and she wondered if he actually craved her as intimately and deeply as she craved him. But only time would reveal that yet hidden information.

Nodding, she put her left index finger in her mouth and managed to prop up on her elbows to watch as he went down on her and lifted her up by her tight and perky round bottom. Suddenly she threw her head back as his tongue touched her pink wet slit. Looking at him over her chest, she began to whimper and cry. "James....." she moaned out softly, her eyes so focused on his person that in that singular moment, the whole world could burn down and she would not care in the slightest.

When Eve had come of age, she had often wondered if she would one day experience the pleasure of a tongue upon her warm slit. The ideas and dreams of that future possibility had caused her many a steamy and wet night. But nothing could possibly have prepared her for the thoroughness and eager desire that James was showing her womanly sex. She had hoped that he would show her the passion and ecstasy. She tried to prop herself up on her elbows, but the pleasure was simply to great, and she quickly fell back down onto her back. Arching it in lust soon after. Her eyes watched his head as he worked his tongue into her. Seeing him move his tongue around was beyond pleasurable.

Her hands drifted down her soft body, ignoring subtle scares that she had picked up over the years. Connecting with his hair, she knotted his fingers inside his mane and began to hold onto him. Her breath catching in eager gasps and her eyes rolling back as she felt a pleasure that seemed almost too perfect to be real. "Oh James!" she cried out in an almost involuntary way. Saying his name as a sign of pleasurable submission to his hands. Her young mind drifted off. The pleasure had become so great that her desire for him and built and bubbled until it was a cascade of emotions. So torrential that no dam of mental creation could restrict them. Though this was purely sex, the passion of two souls, her heart was already singing for him. She knew from her childhood friends that a woman's first time was often a life changing moment. And as she felt James carve out the E of his name upon her, she knew that she would never be the same.

"Oh James!" she cried out, feeling the wonder of an orgasm ready to be released within her. "I'm yours!" she committed. In her heart, if he would accept her, she would be his forever. The lust of the moment overwhelming her more rational side and causing her to think of a purely carnal world where he would forever make love to her. No doubt in the morning, her mind would change and she would once again think with her head and not her heart. But in this moment, as her body began to tense, as her legs wrapped around his head and held him in place, as her eyes rolled back and in mind went blank, she felt the burn of passion and came. Feeling alive as the orgasm rippled though her body and made her feel weak. Her body shook slightly, and her legs felt as they had turned to mush. Gasping, she felt her slit gush. Releasing a cascade of womanly fluids onto his tongue and into his mouth.

She didn't feel him climb up. It wasn't until they kissed and she felt his manhood begin to press against her slit that her eyes opened again and she looked at him deeply. Waiting for him to enter her and give her the feeling or orgasmic bliss once more.

Eve was so close. She felt his warm member softly rubbing against her soaking wet folds. Her desire was such that she wondered why he had not yet pushed himself inside of her. Part of her wanted him to take control and force his manly organ into her still virginal sex. But there was something erotic and sensual about the way that he teased her and resisted penetrating as of yet. Her mouth molded to his. Her hips began to move, working left and right in hunger for him to enter her. She knew it would hurt badly. Every married woman she had known in her Village had told her so. But she also knew that the pleasure that followed could be beyond compare, if the partner was as thoughtful for other needs than their own. She felt that James was so. And she trusted him to make love to her.

"OH!!!!" She suddenly cried out as he began to tease her nipples. Her eyes rolled back once more, and her back arched. She pushed her full young breasts up and into his hands. "Oh gods!!" her words came out soft and full of desire. "James!!! My breasts feel wonderful in your mouth!!! You may have them whenever you desire if you do that to me!!!" She meant every word. Her emotions had released into a flood. Like the kind she had seen on riverbanks in her youth. Eve had begun to feel the call of her heart. It sung for him. The song of desire that only one so young could sing. She would be his forever if he but asked her. Going with him wherever he led and being his willing partner and lover. Even now as they were in the midst of passion, she knew that her feelings were more than just lust and hunger.

Gone was the woman who had all but threatened to murder him. That person had been left behind in the room they had first caressed each other in. Now, she was like soft clay in his hands. Malleable, and able to adjust to the new feelings that he had created within her. As she felt him line up his organ, she held her breath and waited.

"UGH!" Eve gasped in pain. Her warm slit was tight and he had stretched her out. Her hymen had not yet been torn, but if he pushed in more, it was a certainty. her eyes snapped open as he ordered her to look at him. Sucking on his finger as if it was his member, she stared at him and felt the slow push of his hips to penetrate her more. The pain was building, but she had come to far not to see it though.

Eve's eyes fluctuated between closed or wide like a deer's. Her legs were wound tight around his waist as he pushed into her. Her lips were tight around his finger, feeling very aroused by the idea. The young native had never given oral to anyone before. But she want to. She wanted to take him into her mouth to repay the pleasure he had given her. And she planned to.

"oooooohhhh!" she gasped softly as he pushed deeper and deeper within her. Her eyes had gone wide but suddenly closed as she felt him drive into her virginal sex. Suddenly she cried out in pain. Her hymen had torn, and Eve shuddered in discomfort. "Oh it hurts a bit." she complained. "But don't stop. I'll be alright." Taking deep breaths to calm herself, she found that the pain while excruciating, was beginning to dissipate.

Her lips melded to his, the kiss distracting her from the pain she was feeling. Her body felt alive and the pleasure had begun to return. His gentle thrusts having made the discomfort more bearable. Had he been rough and aggressive, her first time would have been nowhere near as pleasant. "Thank you." she whispered to him softly. Hoping he understood the meaning of her words. Suddenly she felt him taking her nipples again. Her body responded and her sex felt even wetter. Her small nipples hardened to firm buds, desperate for his touch.

"Oh James...." she moaned into his ear as he sucked her breast. The whole event reminded her of nursing a baby, and it was then that she realized something. It had been over two weeks since her last monthly cycle. Which meant that were he to release his manly seed within her, she had a decent chance of bearing him a child. Somehow the thought of that made her more aroused. But she didn't dare bring it up.

"Oh yes James," she cooed into his ear as he thrust into her. She had felt the build up for some time. The second orgasm of the night had been growing. Starting as a slow and subtle drip, before increasing in speed. Her body felt hot, and she had begun to sweat and pant. Suddenly she released. Her warm wet sex had begun to pulse. Clamping down on his phallus as if to milk his seed from him. "Wow wow wow." she panted. "I feel so wonderful."

"Uh uh ooooh....." Eve moaned in passion. Wrapping her arms tight, her fingernails dug into his back as she felt her soaked pussy begin to clench on him once more. Yet another orgasm had begun to explode within her. Clamping down on his firm member, her wet folds pulsed along his member and began to milk the semen from him as his own orgasm caused the spurts of sticking white seed to flood into her virginal slit. "Oh James..." she cooed softly in his ear. Her lips sought out his, and her kiss was soft and slow. Sensing his tiredness, the young woman got up and slid out to her own tent. She wanted to stay with him, but he hadn't asked and she was concerned to reveal the feelings that had grown within her for him. Laying down on her bedding, she wrapped herself tight and fell asleep. Bliss taking her. 

In the morning, she heard the horses stampeding off. Getting up in a flash, the native woman threw on her buckskins and ran to her own horse, quickly galloping after them. "Cursed Sioux!!!" she shouted as she galloped off with her rope in hand. Within a few minutes, she had managed to get three of the horse back to the wagon train. But one stubborn horse had run far off. By the look of it, she assumed it was part mustang. Which were notoriously stubborn and independent breeds. "I'll return with it." she called to James or anyone who could hear. Riding off, she followed along the soft brush and down into a gully where a thicket had sprung up around the brook that had carved the crevice. Dismounting and tying up her own horse, Eve snuck though the brush to where the animal lay, lapping at the flowing water. 

Just as she was about to reach out and grasp it, she was suddenly his in the back hard. "Arghgg!!!" she cried out in pain. Tumbling over, the dusky woman his the ground and spun around. Behind her, was one of the Sioux. In his hand was a hatchet that he brandished. No doubt she had been struck in the back by the blunt end, so he could hit her with the sharp end when face to face. Just as he was about to come down on her with the weapon, he stopped. Shock coloring his dark face. "YOU!!!!" He screamed, reaching down to grab her by the neck and pull her up. Conversing in his native tongue, he began to growl at her. "You are wanted woman. Much bounty will be given to me when I return you to my chief. He has heard of you and will be pleased to know of your survival."

Eve glared back. Spitting in his face, she reached for her knife but soon found her arm being pinned down by his foot. "I died." the woman replied back in an angry tone. "I did not survive the fall down the falls. Tell your chief that. And he may tell whomever he wishes. But know this, I will sooner throw myself in a fire then find myself in Golden Spear's hut." While he had pinned her down, she had managed to get her free arm to her back up rusty knife. Quickly, he stabbed the shirtless man in the stomach, pushing him off. He fell to the ground and screamed. The other with him would come for her soon. So Eve ran to her horse and mounted. Riding off, she rode at a full gallop to the wagon train. 

"I need to leave." she thought to herself. "If Golden Spear hears of my survival, he will send any and all after me. I don't want to put Jim or any of this band in trouble." Resolved to run, Eve rode to the camp and quickly dismounted. Going to her tent, she began packing her things and saddling her horse with everything. Determined to put some distance between her and the wagon train.

Back
Top Bottom