Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Creative detailed F for long term polygamy rp

Status
Not open for further replies.

roleplayerchrisw

Planetoid
Hello

I have worked on this scenario before but I am wanting to build a story around a family in a polygamous community. My primary character would be the husband/father, yours would be one of the wives, and then we both can speak for and develop the other women and children as we go along.

I would consider this to be more story driven than sex driven with about a 80/20 or 70/30 ratio. I really enjoy and appreciate long, detailed responses and always make a point to do the same whenever possible.

We can start out with your main character must meeting mine, having just married into the family or having been in it a while. I do have several ideas on how she could have come to be part of the family:

The traditional route--she grew up in the poly community and was expected to do so.

She grew up outside the community but had several similar conservative and modest values, making it hard to find a man she connected with until meeting my character.

She grew up in an abusuve home and ran away at 18, living in a shelter. That's where my character finds her, perhaps in the store, and invites her home where things develop from there.

She is a reporter who is coming to interview the family as her first major assignment. Over the course of spending time with the family she grows to love the lifestyle and my character too.

(Adding somewhat of an incest theme:) her mother had her before escaping an abusuve relationship and then married my character as one of the wives. Your character then would have grown up seeing mine as a stepfather figure. Now though he has started to see her in a new way and wants to court and groom her as his newest wife. Thus can have the elements of how much does your character and her mother go along with it? Are they pleased with the idea or unwilling?

The family as a whole can run the range of being very harmonious with all the adults having an equal say in decisions to very authoritarian with the husband making all the decisions, or somewhere inbetween. Let me know if you are interested or have elements of your own you want to incorporate; thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom