Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Timey's Cravings~ (MxM Only~)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimetoDuel95

Meteorite
Hello!~ Welcome to Timey's cravings where I'll try to keep updating whatever filthy ideas pop into my head that I want to play out~. First off, just to remind everyone, as the title suggests, this is a yaoi only request thread and I will NOT be roleplaying over private messaging. Please don't send me a pm if you're just going to ask to roleplay over the private messaging system. I'd like to keep this in the forums.

With that said, I mentioned in my introduction that I have been roleplaying for quite some time and I try to mirror whatever post length my partner gives me. Su gives me paragraphs, me give you paragraphs. I try not to sound too stingy, but I would like to have at least two-three paragraphs a post. Even I have days where I don't have the inspiration to write a novel. I also understand that not everyone is an author and we've all had our starts somewhere, but I also expect decent grammar and punctuation.

My f-list: https://www.f-list.net/c/timey

Now with all of that out on the table, here are my rules:

1. In the event that I do not reply the day you post your reply, it usually means (the majority of the time) that I became busy with late-night homework and was too tired to reply before hitting the hay. Please know and understand that I am a college student, and Mondays and Wednesdays are two days that I usually (unless I have the brain power to do so) will probably not reply...at least, not immediately. Tuesdays and Thursdays are days that I am off and I try catching up on roleplays that I failed to reply to on Monday and Wednesday, if I had not already gotten to them. Weekends are when I am most active.

If you see that I am online, but am not responding to your thread, I am either A. Watching videos on YouTube, B. Playing Sims, C. On Sykpe, or D. Some other miscellaneous activity. I sometimes sign on, but don't have the muse to reply, and I apologize in advance if this bothers anyone.

2. Don't pressure me to reply. I will reply when I get around to it. Nobody likes someone sending them three-four messages a day asking "You gonna get to our rp?", "When you gonna get to our rp?", "Did you reply yet?". Sometimes, I need a day to myself where I don't get online, or I just need time to reply. Again, give me three to four days at the most.

3. Please know that I do not like conflict. I will avoid it in any way possible. So, if I feel like you and I are not compatible as rp partners, or we just keep starting new rps without them going anywhere, or if I feel like I'm not getting what I need out of the rps that we are doing together, I will stop replying and won't answer any messages. This is not me being "bitchy". It's just my way of avoiding a conflict. However, I try to contact my rp partners as much as possible, especially to brainstorm for ideas for the rp if I feel like there's something that we can add to it to make it more interesting for the both of us. This rule is mainly in place because I have had rp partners in the past that would start new roleplays with me and would just give me a couple sentences each time we would start one up. I feel as though some people are easy to give criticism to, and others are not. It's not easy to tell someone that their posts are too short, and when I would ask my rp partners to lengthen their posts, I would get a line difference. This rule is mainly so I don't have to keep pressuring people to lengthen posts and instead cut the cord all together so I don't have to go through the trouble. I realize it's not really helping anyone in getting better at roleplaying or becoming more detailed in their posts, but I just don't have the patience to keep sending messages telling you that your posts are too short for me.

4. I NEED SEX. I don't do non-sexual roleplays, nor do I participate in hetero or yuri roleplays of any kind. I've attempted these types of roleplays in the past and they bored me to death.

5. Don't feel pressured to reply immediately or even the same day. Jobs, kids, just life in general can sneak up on you. I am patient. However, just know that if you are an rp'er who gives paragraphs, I will have a huge smile on my face when you do reply, even as scarce as some may be. :)

IDEAS

Break Me 'Till I Fall Apart​

The premise is you (whoever decides to participate with me) play the character of the victim who my character has been obsessing over for some time. My character finally can't take his obsession over your character any longer and decides to kidnap your character to keep all to himself. This roleplay is going to be heavy in terms of gore, because my character will place a curse/turn your character into a ragdoll (I haven't decided if I wanted any spellcasting in this roleplay) that he can abuse to his heart's content. Your character will not feel any pain from his actions, but instead will feel absolute bliss. This is masochism times one hundred. This roleplay will involve cutting with knives, slicing open flesh, mutilation, amputation, etc. This roleplay is also going to feature elements of BDSM, particularly bondage, command/obey, and other things of that nature. Please don't pm me until you are absolutely sure you are comfortable with this role, as I am excited for this idea in particular.

Settings/Themes:

-Threesome rp
-Fuck buddies turn into boyfriends
-Our characters meet at a bar/party and they both don't want to be there and end up bumping into one another
-Demon is summoned and a lustful relationship begins
-Drunk sex
-Phone sex
-Sex Club
-'Dom Looking for Sub'/'Sub Looking for Dom' chatting website
-Webcam sex

Pairings:

Pairings:

Human x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf
Demon x Human
Monster x Human
Zombie x Human
Doctor x Patient
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Kidnapper x Captive
Master x Slave
Bartender x Customer
Spell Caster x Mortal
Male Siren x Mortal

~Notes~

~Notes~

-Please know that I don't do fluff. Not gonna happen. You know what gets me going in an rp?
•Hair pulling
•Biting​
•Nail scratching
•My uke's throat becoming raw from screaming so loud
•My seme not being able to control his urge to pound your uke into the bed
•Whips, chains, and other bondage devices galore~

If anything above isn't to your liking, you're looking at the wrong request thread, sweety. Move along.

-Please...for the love of God...tell me that you're busy. Tell me you have other roleplays. Tell me you're in school. Tell me you have a job, you have kids, you have hobbies, etc. At least give me something so I know how busy you are and try refraining from sending a message asking about your reply if its been a few days and I don't see anything from you in the busy/leaving thread.

-I haven't had much experience with playing "feisty" or rebellious ukes, so if there is something that I'm doing that isn't really doing it on your end or isn't really a turn on, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. If there are things you wish me to do that would help with the story/plot or just move things along, tell me. Don't be afraid to give me tips on how to make the rp involving for the both of us.

-Most of my semes, if not all, are sadistic. I've gotten to the point in my roleplay experience where the "lovey-dovey" semes don't do it for me anymore. I'd also appreciate if my partner would...I don't know...HELP. ASSIST. Don't let me do all of the work. Yeah, a reaction is nice, but it's not really helping me any if I'm the only one doing something in the bedroom and your character is just lying there and moaning. Also, I'm getting to the point where I want to start playing more cruel, abusive semes. Darker themes, people. They excite me.

-I would REALLY like to have a hand in playing a dominant sub. For those of you not familiar with the term, a dominant sub is the one who takes the dominant role, but does not do any of the penetration. I know it's a lot to ask, especially since I haven't had much experience, but if someone was willing to give me a chance and maybe guide me along as what they need in order to be immersed with the roleplay, I'd appreciate the opportunity.

-Paragraphs are a must. I may take out the whole 3-4 lines thing on my kink list profile and above, but...I mean, it's one thing if you're detailed enough to keep me going. It's a whole other thing if you're just giving me a few lines because you have too many roleplays and want to move on to the next or you just don't know how to respond. I have...two rps on this site where I get multiple paragraphs and their detailed. I don't mean to sound like I'm being picky or demanding, but I'm getting to the point where I NEED it. I'm getting antsy over here, and I'm an introvert, so I'm not so good at scouting out.

-I don't do the whole cutesy, "kawaii desu neee~" ukes. Nope. Not happening. My uke is either going to be a dominant submissive or a lusty flirt who likes dirty talk. I can try my hand at rebellious ukes if it strikes your fancy. I don't like doing completely submissive ukes.

-I do not rp over private messaging. I will consider e-mail, but I don't give out my personal e-mail right off the bat. I would prefer to roleplay through the forums. There's a 'bookmark' button for a reason.

-I also do not rp over Skype. If you ask me for my Skype, it is only meant to be used for contacting purposes. I despise roleplaying over instant-messaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom