Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Unfaithful (JemnaixDaddiesGirlMorgan)

Jemnai

Supernova
It was about 2 AM in the morning as a man was sneaking out of his bed where his wife slept as he goes and heads down to his office. He knew it was wrong what he was doing but damn it he was man he needed to feel like it.

Morgan is a young, fit teenager who has been attracted to her father in more ways than she should. They have been sneaking around with eachother for a while now and the over developed 16 year old loves when her father makes love to her.

Late at night she sneaks into her dad's office when she knows he will be in there after her mother falls asleep. Tonight is one of those nights. Late in the night she climbed out of bed and crept across the floor wearing a pair of black lacey bootie short panties and one of her dads big tee shirts since that is all she sleeps in. She made it to the other end of the hall to where the office was and walked in. The office was on the other side of the house from their bedrooms.
" Hey daddy" She whispered as she walked into the room seeing him already there.

He sat on the leather sofa in his office waiting for her to arrive. His daughter was spitting image of her mother when they were younger but better stacked. " There is my little girl "David said to her as he licked his lips "MMM how are you doing my treat"he moans as he knew it was wrong but shit his wife want that interested in sex since her mischarage. Sure the sex was okay not great but he was man and well Morgan really did enjoy sex but they kept it on the downlow. She go on date and teases the boys but her goodly basket for her daddy.

Morgan walked in and saw her father on the couch. She made her way over and listened as he talked to her. " I am good daddy. Ive missed you lately" She said. He has been away so she has had no one to make love to her. The boys at her school are nothing compared to her father.
She straddled his lap and sat there and looked at him.

"Well Daddy had to travel for work but remember daddy always get you nice gifts from where he goes to," he said to her as he wanted to give the gift this coming weekend as his wife was going to her mothers' for help with something or other. " Daddy missed you to think you mother leaves on Friday to your grandmothers for the whole weekend so you know what that means kitten," he said to her. "Now show daddy how much you missed him,"he said with a wicked smile.

Morgan smiled sweetly at him. " I know daddy i love your presents" She said and kissed his neck as he spoke to her. " I can't wait for mom to go away for the weekend. Then we can fuck wherever we want and dont have to hide in the middle of the night" She said in her sexy tone. The kisses moved to his lips where she kissed him passionatly and started rocking her hips.

"This going to be great weekend since it our anniversary since I made you my mistress"he moans as he rocks her hips as she kisses him passionately. His hands slides up under the shirt as he could feel her heavy firm breasts" So sweetie I want you to wear your cheerleading uniform for me"he moans

Morgan kissed him deeply and continued to move her hips around in a circular motion. " Oh yeah it is! " She smiled brightly " Now or this weekend" She asked.

"This weekend Sweetheart. Now why don't you show Daddy how much you really love him"he said as his cock had harden when started to ride him over his sleep pants. "Daddy has really miss your sweet mouth on his Daddy Dick"he moans as he looks into her eyes as he pulls on her harden nipples

Back
Top Bottom