Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Don't mess with the bullies (Redria17 & Rick_S)

Rick_S

Planetoid
Every neighborhood has them; punks who generally are up to no good with way too much time at their hands. This particular clique is sort of an upper middle class sort of deal with all the classic attributes of spoiled kids these days: a classic combination of entitled, conceded mixed with a certain dose of both ruthlessness and sophistication.

What makes them stand out from their peers is that their exploits are not limited to mostly social media and the Internet. They are sort of old school in that they still play basketball in the streets, haunt local parks and playground with their obnoxious behavior and instead of doing drugs they drink, even in public. It was one such afternoon they had this encounter with Jen at the local playground.

All they were doing is what they always do; hang out, have a couple beers and fun - as usual, much at the expanse of everyone else around. Then suddenly this woman shows up and gets on their case. For Rick, the ringleader of the group, this was all sorts of unreal. Standing nearly five ten with athletic build and short, military style cut hair he is an imposing presence for his age alone and there were five of them. Yet, she went in his face. It wasn't even the first time or the last they had an argument, but it was the one standing out the most because it pissed him off the worst.

Granted, she was sort of cute when going off while barefoot, wearing shorts that leave almost the entire length of her legs exposed and a top that gives good idea about both, size and shape of her boobs. So much so that Irvin ended up pulling out his cellphone and record her. Things might have escalated right then if she wouldn't have threatened to call the cops. By doing so though she finally crossed the line.

So, now here they are gathered in her driveway. All of them: Irvin, sort of an athletic sixteen year old of mixed Asian and American heritage. He is their tech whiz and with that perhaps the nerdiest of the group. Then there is Ken, Rick's spitting image only with darker hair and a scar above his right eyebrow. Doyle is stockier and buffer than the rest of them, muscular and a grade a bully with a sort of mean and malicious look to him. Hunter is their final member and the only one with long hair, which he usually wears bound together to a pony tail. He is more slender than Doyle but that's deceiving because he is the kid whose been in martial arts for as long as he can remember.

They have given it enough time Jen should have made it back from daycare by now to limit their exposure and the risk of someone growing suspicious by five kids hanging out in front of the woman's house. Rick is about to find out if she made it home yet by stepping up to the front door, positioning himself so she will need to open the door to see who is out there by avoiding standing in front of any spy holes or windows and then rings the doorbell.

We'd only just moved in relatively recently, but the community was excellent for having two toddlers. We'd done our research, and found that it was not only a family-friendly neighborhood, but the schools were the third best in the state, and it had a nice park to boot. It was all but enough to sign on the line when we bought the house, and we'd done just that. Around nine months ago, we were the new neighbors in town, and wanted to make a good impression, and we'd done just that. Making friends with the neighbors, but mostly the parents in the area, so that our two daughters could have friends growing up. Everybody seemed to be on excellent terms with each other, but most importantly, respectful. That's why it was such a shock when I'd found one of the kids from the area - namely, Rick - causing an incredibly inappropriate issue at the park one day. It wasn't just that one day either. I'd seen him loitering around, being all manner of obnoxious, but this one day, he'd crossed the line.

It wouldn't have been so bad, had I not had both my daughters with me that one fateful time. Normally, I tend to mind my own business, but when vulgar jokes and drinking were within 50 feet of where my children were playing, I'd had enough, and decided to set this kid straight. I didn't waste any time in doing so either. Sure, he wasn't taking me seriously on the surface, and one of his obnoxious friends had started recording the entire thing, but I didn't care. I was in the right, they were in the wrong, and I dared anybody to say otherwise. Speaking my mind, confident that they would pretend not to be bothered and sorta fade away, I wrapped things up at the park, much to the applause of a handful of parents, and went home. I was actually feeling pretty good about what I did. Life went on as usual from that point on, and honestly I had no suspicions about the plot that these kids were building.

Today was like any other day. Ryan left for work at his usual time, 6:00am. I left with the kids to drop them off at daycare for 7:00am. I would then return home for 7:30am, have an undisturbed breakfast, and go to work for 9:00am. I had no idea that today, I'd most certainly be calling out "sick". Oblivious to the spiteful kids who sat just outside in my driveway, I watched TV, sitting there in my denim capris, my grey and black striped top, and my flip flops at the foot of the couch. Relaxing, I stretched, yawned, only to hear an unexpected ring of the doorbell. Huh...? Who the heck could this be? Nobody really comes to the house this early in the day... I thought to myself, confused. Barefoot, I walked to the door, peaking out the spy hole, seeing nobody. Strange... Opening the door, I peak outside, but still seeing nobody, I lean out even further, only to find none other than Rick standing near the doorway. For a moment that felt like an eternity, I tried to figure out why the hell he would be here, ringing my doorbell. An apology... perhaps? No... that wasn't like him, especially not with the friends of his with him, who were now emerging from around the corner that I couldn't see behind. Suddenly, a terrible feeling hit me, and in no time, I had a pit in my stomach. This was bad, I just knew it.

"Wh... what are you doing here...?!"

redria17 said:
We'd only just moved in relatively recently, but the community was excellent for having two toddlers. We'd done our research, and found that it was not only a family-friendly neighborhood, but the schools were the third best in the state, and it had a nice park to boot. It was all but enough to sign on the line when we bought the house, and we'd done just that. Around nine months ago, we were the new neighbors in town, and wanted to make a good impression, and we'd done just that. Making friends with the neighbors, but mostly the parents in the area, so that our two daughters could have friends growing up. Everybody seemed to be on excellent terms with each other, but most importantly, respectful. That's why it was such a shock when I'd found one of the kids from the area - namely, Rick - causing an incredibly inappropriate issue at the park one day. It wasn't just that one day either. I'd seen him loitering around, being all manner of obnoxious, but this one day, he'd crossed the line.

It wouldn't have been so bad, had I not had both my daughters with me that one fateful time. Normally, I tend to mind my own business, but when vulgar jokes and drinking were within 50 feet of where my children were playing, I'd had enough, and decided to set this kid straight. I didn't waste any time in doing so either. Sure, he wasn't taking me seriously on the surface, and one of his obnoxious friends had started recording the entire thing, but I didn't care. I was in the right, they were in the wrong, and I dared anybody to say otherwise. Speaking my mind, confident that they would pretend not to be bothered and sorta fade away, I wrapped things up at the park, much to the applause of a handful of parents, and went home. I was actually feeling pretty good about what I did. Life went on as usual from that point on, and honestly I had no suspicions about the plot that these kids were building.

Today was like any other day. Ryan left for work at his usual time, 6:00am. I left with the kids to drop them off at daycare for 7:00am. I would then return home for 7:30am, have an undisturbed breakfast, and go to work for 9:00am. I had no idea that today, I'd most certainly be calling out "sick". Oblivious to the spiteful kids who sat just outside in my driveway, I watched TV, sitting there in my denim capris, my grey and black striped top, and my flip flops at the foot of the couch. Relaxing, I stretched, yawned, only to hear an unexpected ring of the doorbell. Huh...? Who the heck could this be? Nobody really comes to the house this early in the day... I thought to myself, confused. Barefoot, I walked to the door, peaking out the spy hole, seeing nobody. Strange... Opening the door, I peak outside, but still seeing nobody, I lean out even further, only to find none other than Rick standing near the doorway. For a moment that felt like an eternity, I tried to figure out why the hell he would be here, ringing my doorbell. An apology... perhaps? No... that wasn't like him, especially not with the friends of his with him, who were now emerging from around the corner that I couldn't see behind. Suddenly, a terrible feeling hit me, and in no time, I had a pit in my stomach. This was bad, I just knew it.

"Wh... what are you doing here...?!"

Jen has every reason to experience a sense of foreboding because there is five of them and only one of her. Rick also does not look like he is in the mood to apologize for anything; in the contrary, despite his young age he seems perfectly capable to muster an intense stare fit to make a woman feel exposed, the likes of where she just somehow knows the guy before her is mentally stripping away her cloths to picture her naked. If the young wife is paying attention to such things she could even notice how alone her standing there like this arouses the kid in front of her. He cannot but take note how much the unsuspecting, middle-class housewife she looks right this moment and the idea how she is about to be raped causes his cock to stiffen already.

Not slamming the door close right then proofs to be a mistake. It's not the first time she and those punks have a disagreement, but when Rick exploits her moment of uncertainty to push her back inside it is the first time things turn physical. He isn't gentle either, but uses enough force to make her stumble back for the door to be well outside of her reach. Hunter then punches his hand against the door to throw it all the way open and just like that Jen is confronted by five kids who managed to intrude the sanctity of her home. "What we are doing here?" Rick finally responds with even his voice finding a hard and assertive tone. "Well, I thought we should have a little talk. See, what I am trying to understand is what possesses a woman like you to mess with guys like us? You either are really dumb and think we are too harmless to ever do something about it or are actually begging to be put in place. Not that it matters because, guess what, you not going to get away with it either way. I'm just curious."

Meanwhile the rest tries take advantage of their numerical superiority and while Rick attempts to capture her attention with his remark, Doyle and Hunter rush forward to seize each of her arms and hold them captive. Irvin was the punk who recorded her the other day and he is at it again, except today he is not using his phone but actually brought a small camcorder. Which may well be worse since the device is more obvious, making it harder to ignore, what only reinforces the sensation of being caught on film.

Everything Jen was promised is true: it is a nice and family-friendly neighborhood, the kind where people feel serve and perhaps the last place where someone would expect to be terrorized by a group of young punks in their own home. But that's exactly what seems to be about to happen here. And since it is so quiet usually they aim to keep it that way by closing the door once everyone made it inside. Ken, the last to enter, takes a moment to survey the place - with all the others busy with her, he uses the time to get a quick idea about the layout of her home and even catch such details like if the living room features an entertainment center with television set. "Nice place you have here," he muses, "I betcha its an open floor-plan with lots of windows to provide for natural light."

Taken off-guard by not only the sudden arrival of Rick, but the rather ominous vibe that came with his four friends approaching me at once from around a corner, it wasn't hard for him to make me stumble back, falling onto my ass. Before I could even recover however, there was Rick, towering over me, while two of his friends, whose names I couldn't quite remember for the life of me, each took one of my arms, pulling me up to my feet, but certainly not letting go. In fact, their very grip on each of my arms was enough for me to realize something similar to "this isn't good... not by a long shot". Watching as the door closes, and perhaps closing the door on my best chance to cry for help, I go on to realize that that same little punk kid was recording all of this again - not with a small cell phone, but a relatively expensive and nice looking camera. I had no clue what their intentions were. For all I knew, they were going to rob the place. But then why bring the camera? Something wasn't adding up, but in due time, when I knew the truth, my life, as well as my pride and my ego, would be changed forever.

"Wh... what the hell are you doing?!" It wasn't really directed at any one of the kids, but mostly any of them who were really listening to me. I'd only been driven to issue that question once I'd watched one of Rick's friends enter the living area of my house. It wasn't that I was hiding anything or worried about any discoveries. Instead, the very sight of him entering the main living area, a place we all spent a lot of time, was like a devastating blow to me on a personal level. My heart ached, I wanted to cry, but I could only watch as my privacy was only beginning to be invaded. But then I heard Rick's question, moments after he had initially asked it.

My anger was ready to erupt, but a solid sense of fear kept it in check. Instead, I obliged. "A... talk?? S... seriously, you think we're having a TALK??" but as I looked back at a very smug and confident Rick, I went on. "Y... you were... swearing and drinking and making dirty fucking jokes... with my fucking KIDS right in front of you! You wanna know why I "messed" with you? Why I fucking MESSED with you?! YOU messed with ME! You have NO fucking RIGHT to be here right now!! Now LET ME GO!!" It was then that I began struggling, but quickly I found myself both shocked and amazed at the strength of Rick's two friends. S... so strong...! What the fuck?! No!! - my thoughts were going wild now, all because any shred of confidence I had just now was stripped away, leaving me with nothing but desperation. These weren't just kids. These were strong, healthy young adults with bad intentions. I now knew that I was in deep, deep trouble. Before it was only a feeling, but this time it was a belief that struck my very core.

There are a lot of them and they do seem to work together well. Ken has familiarized himself with the layout of the place, and with a nod of his head directs the others to the direction of the living room. Jen can feel the hard tug on her arms as the other two try keep the momentum going by continuing to pull her backwards and deeper into the house. Rick meanwhile seems to enjoy the show how his goons manhandle the young wife, potentially adding to her discomfort by taking off his shirt and simply dropping it to the floor.

How he must love watching her struggle against her attackers. Rick can clearly see how her anger flares, how she attempts pull free and how she quickly comes to realize her helplessness. By the time they made it to the living room Jen has him rock hard and half naked. All her brief fight achieved is confirm to Doyle and Hunter just how helpless she is against them and to further arouse Rick; whose smug grin has yet to vanish from his face. "No, we are not going to let you go. We are going to mess back now." Rick explains in a voice that hasn't lost its decisive and assertive tone. "We ain't joking anymore though. However, what we going to do is still going to be dirty and it's going to involve a lot of fucking. Say, what? Six or seven hours of it to be more specific."

So, the cat is out of the bag with Rick effectively telling Jen what they are planning. His friends aren't helping either when they continue to pull her backwards until she can feel how she is pushed against the couch behind her and finally forced down into it. What she is going to be reminded next moment is that these punks are still teens who generally do not contemplate the consequences of their actions; Ken anyway runs around making sure all curtains and blinds are pulled wide apart. Now, an adult may be concerned about somebody from the outside seeing what happens inside the house and how they might react to it. These kids though seem solely concerned with embarrassing the woman as much as they anyway can by virtually putting her on display in a brightly illuminated room. "Your husband ever fucked you like this?" Ken asked, "where anyone walking by could see? Showing the whole neighborhood what a little slut you are, huh?" It's, of course, a bit of an exaggeration as hardly the whole neighborhood can see her windows and there is enough a driveway to not make it easy to see inside from the street either, but none of that might make things feel any less exposed regardless.

Irvin meanwhile looks around to see if he can find a television. There is more than one reason he brought a camera. It is much easier to connect it to a TV and have its screen display to an entire room what exactly the device records. "Betcha she never let him record them either," the mixed Asian-American kid chuckles while doing his thing with the camera and television, if he finds one.

"Wh... what the fuck are you talking about?!" as I yelled at the kid who went inside to scope the place out. "Get the fuck out of my..." but I was cut off, as I was now being dragged into my house by the two holding my arms. They were so much stronger than I was, that it made it look easy. I was overcome with a horrible, god-awful feeling, but it only intensified as I watched Rick take his shirt off, dropping at his feet. Suddenly now, intentions were becoming clearer, and I'd gone from angry, to afraid for my well being.

With their grip still firmly on my arms, my heart dropped into my stomach once Rick resumed talking to me. Mess back?! What the fuck is he talking about?! I thought to myself, but any comfort I may have had was quickly washed away once Rick went on. Fear had struck me deep, and my eyes and face made it obvious that I was no longer the confident married mother of two that I was only minutes ago, especially once "6-7 hours" was brought up. These kids have done their homework.

Feeling myself pulled against the couch, I look on helplessly as they force me to sit down on it with ease. I quickly began panting rapidly, feeling some loss of breath in the form of anxiety, once Rick asked his question. "F... fuck you..." was the first thing out of my mouth, but I quickly went on, seeing as these kids clearly had no regard whatsoever for what came of this, and my safety seemed to depend upon my obedience rather than their common sense.

I sniffle a little bit as tears begin forming in my eyes, drying them with my wrist. "N... no..." as I shake my head. "No he hasn't... and he... he's never recorded anything before..." For the first time, weakness could be detected in my normally assertive voice. I was a self-professed hippie by nature, and avoided conflict at almost any cost. However, I was nothing short of assertive with just about everybody in my life, and never once allowed myself to feel helpless. This was a worst case scenario for me however. Yes, I did consider myself a bit of a conflict avoiding hippie, but I absolutely loathed egotistical hotshots with a disregard for others. And when I say "loathed", it was not an exaggeration. This was literally the worst possible case scenario I could have hoped for. The very kind of people I loathed were about to try their hands at "putting me in my place".

It's been what since Rick and his goons arrived? Minutes? And they already have Jen is held captive in her own living room in a position leaving her rather vulnerable to her attackers. Doyle and Hunter each hold one of her wrists in a firm grip to render her hands useless with Doyle pushing down her shoulders to keep her from getting back up. Hunter meanwhile uses his second hand to grope a feel by squeezing one of her boobs through her top. Ken is done with curtains and blinds, and bright sunlight filtering in through the windows may serve us constant reminder for the woman about just how exposed she is.

What they detect is not only weakness, but also compliance as she answers a rather intimate question about being recorded. However, what catches Rick's attention even more is her reaction to his question when instead of replying her breathing starts to pick up. "God, I need to see her naked right now." Having nothing else to do Ken turns his attention to the couch, leans over its backrest and goes fishing for one of Jen's ankles to grab it and yank her bare foot up in the air on it. Rick watches with anticipation to see how this is spreading her nude legs apart and to make sure she can't close them he attempts to capture the other, pushing it down to lift his own leg over it and pin hers down by burying it under his thigh.

They succeed Jen is effectively rendered helpless with no way to defend herself against Rick's hand when it slides between her thighs. For once he even looks her straight in the eyes, wanting to see her expression when she feels his digits push against her groin and start rub her crotch through her pants. "Do me a favor, Irvin? How about you play us the scene from the playground." He requests. "Nothing makes me want to fuck her brains out so bad than watching her go off that day. Refresh her memory why all this is happening now." Both Irvin and Doyle respond to what's asked; the one by switching to playback on the camcorder for the television to display the requested scene while the other goes to deal with the woman's cloths.

This wasn't spur of the moment and Jen shouldn't be surprised to find out they came prepared. So, while it would be nigh impossible to pull her top of with laying on it and despite popular belief cloths aren't really cut easily with a knife, the straps of her shirt really are no match for a good pair of scissors. Doyle has brought just that and now draws them. Jen might even feel the cold sting of metal when the kid tries side them below the shoulder straps of her top to cut first them and then her bra.

The iron grip on both of my wrists as well as my shoulders would be impossible to ignore, and maybe that's how they wanted it. My comfort was obviously low on their list of priorities, to say the least. But as powerful a reminder as those were, I couldn't help but be shocked out of it once one of them began feeling me up. Petrified, I looked on as his hand roamed my chest freely, like he had every right to be there. My pants become whimpers at times, and after a few moments of watching the show, I can't help but speak up again. My body tense, with both of the kids holding me down fully aware of my discomfort for what was happening, "wh... who the fuck do you think you are?!" All I could do was cry after I spoke up, because I knew full well that he couldn't care less what I thought. I just had this blind and more than foolish hope that my attempt to remind him of his place would make him think twice about continuing. It was better than nothing, or so I figured.

Pinned in place for the most part, his hand still freely roaming, I'm once again caught off guard as my ankle is grabbed from out of nowhere. "N... NO! STOP!! STOP IT!! NO!!!", but it isn't long at all before both of my legs are pinned, with Rick clearly in the position of power over me. No longer even concerned with the hand freely roaming my chest, I keep eye contact with Rick, who only last week I'd confronted in a situation where the positions were practically reversed. My solid stare into his eyes in an attempt to show solidarity was only broken once his hand reached between my thighs, feeling me up like he had the right to do so. Gasping loudly, looking down, I watch in amazement, once again watching as I'm forced to allow yet another thing I'd stop at nothing to put an end to. My gaze returned to Rick after a minute or so of watching what his hand was doing, only this time solidarity was nowhere to be found in my eyes. Instead, weakness and desperation were in its place. With only the same smugness returned, I could only start actually believing that he was going to have his way throughout this entire ordeal, no matter what I had to say about it.

Just then, the TV began playing the video from our confrontation. I didn't need to see it. I only stared into Rick's eyes as I heard it play in the background. It had much more of an effect on me than I anticipated. The longer it went on, the more I actually began to regret confronting a 16 year old kid... even though it was to protect my children. I wondered what other ways could have been considered to solve the issue. My mind wasn't even resting on whether or not I was in the right anymore. I was only wondering what else I could have done, in turn showing more and more weakness as the video went on. As I stare back at Rick with what was sure to reflect weakness even still, I once again gasp, taken out of the moment as I turn to my shoulder, watching a pair of scissors cut away my clothing. This was going 100% according to their plan, and there was more and more evidence to show that I couldn't stop it if I tried.

Finally, my weak state of mine began affecting my actions. "R... Rick... p... please! PLEASE don't...! I... I'm sorry!! I'm SORRY!!" - I had no idea just how sorry he was going to make me feel.

Rick watches with anticipation how the hand on her breasts is going to affect her. No, as far as they are concerned they don't need permission, her body is theirs to use however they desire and there is nothing she can do about it. He cannot help another smug grin forming on his lips when seeing how strongly she reacts to her legs being forced open and how quickly her solidarity faded to be replaced by desperation when his hand is feeling her up.

Doyle's scissors indeed make short work out of Jen's top and bra, forcing her to cope the sensation of her boobs spilling free to the lusting eyes of all those teens . Her cloths also weren't just stripped from her, but destroyed with both boys now working together to push what is left of them down to her belly. Scissors aren't the only thing they brought and shortly after Doyle put them away the woman again could feel the cold bite of metal, this time in form of cuffs they try put on her wrists to tie them together above her head.

Meanwhile the television comes to life, displaying the image of her standing at the playground, wearing but shorts and a thin top. "You probably think you were asserting yourself there or some shit like that. Honestly, I did not have the first clue what you were saying because all I could think of when looking at you is rip your clothes off and rape you right then and there. You were right though, someone would have called the cops. So, it had to wait. Today you going to get it though. That's it, thanks Irvin." With that, Rick leaves her to the capable hands of his friends. Irvin quickly switches back to recording and the TV's picture changes from showing Jen stand there to how she is now on her back.

With her hands cuffed it is easy enough for Doyle to control her arms by himself and Hunter goes to help Ken with her pants. Jen could then feel how strong hands grab her capris, make sure they get a hold of her panties too and then try violently yank them out from under her ass to pull them down her legs. Jen's worst fears may be confirmed: they don't stop; neither her protest nor her pleas seem to have any effect or deter them from their actions until they have her lay there completely exposed with the only cloth left to her being the torn remains of her top and bra around her belly.

Chances are from the moment Rick had spotted her that day her fate was sealed. There probably was no way to handle the situation when all it took was him seeing her stand there, bare from her hips down shy for some skimpy shorts. Pretty much everything about her had driven him crazy, from the swell of her breasts to her ass and nude legs. All she did by confronting him was give him a convenient excuse, but odds are he wouldn't even have needed one. Now she can see easier than ever just how horny this kid is for her when e opens his pants. No, his dick is swollen, rock hard and every woman with enough experience could guess how he is past the point of no return; if he is not stopped he will fuck her. "Get those fucking legs open." Rick grunts and again his friends comply; this time by grabbing both her ankles and knees to force her thighs apart.

The roaming hands began to hold less and less power over me, as the situation as a whole was pretty much overwhelming by itself alone. My resolution and anger was forcibly changed into desperation and anguish, which these egotistical punk kids had every intention of in the first place. They may not have predicted how I would react, but the end goal was the same - teach me a lesson, teach me my place, and most of all, instill a deep-rooted fear within me so that any other time I come across any of them in a chance encounter, confrontation is the furthest thing from my mind, as any desire to do so would be met with a deep and powerful anxiety that would leave me experiencing traumatizing-like memories. No, I'd never lift a finger to any of them ever again, especially Rick. It was amazing, really. This group of teenagers not only came seemingly fully prepared for a full-on rape, but had also shown a remorselessness found in cold-hearted killers we all saw on TV. It was enough for me to really wonder... just what the hell was so different today than when I was growing up? With each moment, I grew more and more terrified. Resistance was now becoming something I no longer desired to try and get away with, or at least not physical resistance. I'd have plenty more protests and last resort "demands" on the way.

My boobs now freely in plain sight of the intruders, and the gaze of all five of them did not go unnoticed. But it all mixes in with the overall situation - it was just another bad thing that just happened to me. My attention was less on deterring these individual things now, and instead was more focused on finding a way out of this whole mess. Just then, I felt the cold steel of a set of handcuffs as my wrists were cuffed together, and pulled over my head, while the rest of my clothes were being stripped away, piece by piece.

Watching as the TV once again clicked on, I stared at Rick with wide eyes as he went over what he actually thought that day when I confronted him. I was right. He was as cold as they came, and there was clearly no talking him down from this. In my denial however, I wouldn't let that stop me from trying down the road. Once I finished hearing Rick out, and he had instructed Irvin to shut the TV off, I knew things would quickly pick up, and it all started with a clear view of my desperate situation. It wasn't long before I began crying yet again.

Everything falling on deaf ears and blind eyes, my pleas, my demands, and my tears hold no effect on my captors. I sat there, my torn top and bra still stuck around my tummy, just above my waist, I sat there, naked, before these hungry, malicious, teenage eyes. But I'm shaken from my trance of defeat as I watch Rick open his pants, and take his cock out. Suddenly, I was back to my old self, for the most part. Maybe for a short moment, or maybe I'd finally reached rock bottom when it came to realizing that this was it, it's now or never or I'm done for. Truthfully, my refreshed will and desire to fight weren't going anywhere right away. It was my "second wind" of sorts. The real fight began now.

"R... RICK! N...NO!! DON'T!! I... I...!!"

Things really don't bode well for the young mother; where she is non-confrontational they drive on conflict. It's fight or flight with them and they have no intention of allowing her to get away, not today, not ever. Anything making her even less likely to fight, be it avoidance or deeply instilled fear, might only driver her into surrender faster. If Jen ends up no longer willing or able to lift even a finger against them, they will have their way with her anytime they catch her and the worst part is, they seem to know it.

Rick's stare is only becoming harder and more determined as things unfold. What he is seeing is not some highschool chick giving it up for a popular jock, but a mother and wife whose body is laid bare by his friends and with her lack of physical resistance it only makes it easy for them to be sure it all comes off. For a moment he just stands there, watching Jen - not because he has second thoughts, but to enjoy the view of her nude boobs and how her unwilling pussy is laid open. Ken and Hunter quickly try make her return to her past position with her one foot held up in the air and her other leg pulled to the side.

No moment too soon as the sight of their ring leaders cock apparently gives the woman second wind. Her true fight may only begin, but what chance does she really have? Her hands are cuffed and easily held by the stocky Doyle. Ken uses both hands to pry her right leg to the side and Hunter employs all his strength to hold her bare foot up. Unless by she somehow manages to break free all she can likely do is wiggle on the couch and make her boobs bounce for them. What really wouldn't be enough to prevent Rick from wedging his hips between her smooth thighs. Jen would once again feel reminded of how hopeless her situation is when sensing his throbbing meat rub up against her groin. "You what?" He groans, "I really would like to know how you planned to end this sentence? Don't want to? I don't care. Are married? I still don't care."

Maybe much to her chagrin, the guy hasn't even bothered to put on a rubber, making her feel how his one hand guides his swollen flesh to her vulnerable cunt. Rick knows and likely so does she, all it takes is for him to wedge the top of his horny cock past her slit and she'd be done for. So, he reaches down for her belly with one hand to limit her mobility, uses the other to help his penis penetrate her vagina and once he feels her folds gripping it he his buck forward to squeeze the entire length of his quivering dick inside of her.

With a newfound fury driving me, I gave it my all. Squirming, pulling, screaming, I furiously fought to keep the approaching Rick away from attacking me at perhaps my strongest weak spot. While it wouldn't spell the end of my fury or my struggle, it would certainly spell the beginning of the end for it. Especially since I hadn't even considered how much worse this could get. There were four other intruders here with Rick. If not him, one of the others would certainly break my will.

What made me even more vulnerable was the fact that I was not one of the high school girls that Rick and his friends were perhaps used to. I had the body of a mother, and while I was working back to the tight body I had before pregnancy, I would likely never fully recover. The fact that Rick and his "cronies" had likely been used to a young, tight body, made this even more humiliating for me. For all I knew, they were laughing to themselves about it, and maybe my appearance didn't matter to them. But none of that mattered, not now. I was watching Rick approach me, and I was furiously fighting like my life depended on him NOT raping me. In some ways, it actually did.

As Rick approached me, he stopped to ask me just where I was going with that last statement. But before I could answer, he nailed it - "I don't want to!", and "I'm married!" were literally both of what I had planned to say. My situation was bleak, but it still stung to hear him say what I already knew: "I don't care". It angered me even further, and as my body grew tired and exhausted from the struggle, I was once again watching a desperate situation grow even worse - Rick was now priming himself for what appeared to be crossing that boundary, and raping me.

Out of breath, my struggles growing weaker and weaker, until eventually I'm just panting heavily, positioned exactly how Rick wanted me to be. My desire to fight and my will hadn't gone anywhere, but my body had given up. Seeing Rick hold his cock, no condom in sight, my heart raced. I wasn't on birth control, and was actually against the idea of it in the first place, due to an upbringing of distrusting medicine and such. But for the first time, I desperately regretted not being on it in this moment. This was BAD.

Gasping loudly, Ricks hands gripped my hips. I was just about done for at this point, but nonetheless I'd continue to fight. One hand pinned my weakened body down by my hips, and the other began guiding his cock toward what would spell the beginning of the end for me. Letting out a shrill gasp, "R... RICK!! PLEASE DON'T!!", I could only scream out as he rammed himself into me. "RICK!! RIIICKKK!! NOOOOOooooo!!!" as I trailed off into fits of crying.

Irvin is so glad he brought the camera and he makes sure to capture it all. No, Jen is no schoolgirl but that is a far shot from making her any less exciting; in the contrary. There is something incredibly sexy about the body of a woman who has proven she not only is capable of truly pleasing a man but fully functional in every way of its meaning and by being married it means she is not theirs to take. She should be taboo to them on so many levels, she is someone else's wife, she is older than they are and most importantly never consented to this and yet they break every single one of those taboo's by taking her regardless.

Jen is completely nude when her furious struggles start; combined with her being outnumbered, overpowered and cuffed it only makes her look more vulnerable though. Meanwhile, the camera gets to capture how she twists her bare foot in the air, desperately trying to tear it free but fails, how every muscle of her other leg flexes but it is in vain, her thighs remain forced apart. All of them get to see how her entire body trashes wildly on the couch, but to no avail as she ends up pinned beneath her assailant, and how being assured there is no way out for her makes her struggles eventually cease, to be replaced by a shrill gasp to let everyone know how she just lost the fight and her pussy was claimed by her attackers cock.

It really does not matter how wet or dry the woman is. Rick is hard enough for his penis to penetrate until its all the way inside with his hips pressing against her bare rump. He groans at the intense sensation of finally feeling his rigid meat buried deep inside of her and once more looks down to watch her eyes. Jen's defiant objection still hangs heavy in the air when he pulls his hips back to slam his horny cock inside her again. Rick wasn't kidding when talking about dirty before. What he is doing to her is but fucking her thoroughly with lewd, wanton lust for her body. There is no pretense of love or tenderness, making it rather apparent for everyone to see how all he wants is stick his dick into her without even caring how she feels about it, all the while allowing them to listen to the obscene melody of his hips slapping loudly against her bare ass as his dick drives into her over and over again.

"Gag her. You don't get to talk anymore. It's going to help you understand that once caught, all you are for is to fuck and all your efforts should belong to making a cock cum." With her pinned under him there is no longer need to hold her legs, especially not once Rick reached around one of them to trap it with her ankles against his shoulder and foot kept in the air. When Hunter releases the other one she would be able to move it again, but what exactly is she going to do with it other than helplessly kick it against her attacker?

Meanwhile it leaves all of them free to honor Rick's request. They really seem to have come prepared for a full-out rape when Doyle draws the desired item. Ken slides his hand under her jaw to pry her mouth open by digging his fingers into her cheeks at either side of her face and together the two attempt force the ball of the gag inside her mouth and lock the leather straps behind her head.

Hunter quickly returns to what appears to have become one of his more favorite activities: mauling Jen's bare boob by groping it and giving it a good squeeze, except this time his fingers also pay more attention to her nipple, trying to tease it hard.

Kicking, squirming, and giving it my all, I was ultimately getting nowhere. I was restrained by multiple strong, young men with intentions to teach me just who I was messing with the day at the park. I was already physically defeated, as I struggled with my all and got absolutely nowhere - it wasn't even close either. Now there I was, being heartlessly raped by Rick, while his friends began letting go of their grip on my body, as if to imply that it was already over. The hell it was! I still had plenty of fight left in me, or so I believed. Watching as Rick's friends went on to do other things, while the only one left restraining me was the young man holding my cuffed hands, I squirmed and pleaded with Rick, only to watch him easily pin one of my legs over his shoulder, my foot high in the air. All I could do was helplessly kick the other foot around. At best, I could only touch his back with my free foot, nevermind actually hurt him. I was so blind with rage that I wasn't seeing the truth right in front of me - dominating my body was beyond easy for them now, and certainly for Rick, as he relentlessly raped me while easily restraining my entire body on his own.

Then there was the matter of the gag. Gag me? GAG me?! It was enough to infuriate me, once again. Rick just told his cronies to gag me, as though nothing I had to say mattered anymore. Not that it did though, since no matter what I said, Rick was getting what he wanted, and raping me with ease. Still, I was in severe denial. Not only did I truly believe that I stood a chance struggling with Rick and resisting him, but I felt that I was still to be taken seriously - something that a big, fat ball stuffed in my mouth would render impossible, especially with his name written on the front of it as if to tell the world just who shut me up.

I felt the fingers dig into my cheeks, prying at my jaw. "No... NO!!" I shook my head, desperate not to let him win, but it was to no avail. The ball was pressed to my lips, and with relative ease, stuffed into my mouth, my eyes widening as the straps were tightened around my head. My cries and pleas were suddenly nothing more than muffled and suppressed sounds coming from behind the big, fat ball that was now stuffed into my mouth, my eyes wide as they've been thus far, staring right into the eyes of Rick, who now had the sight of a freshly silenced mom who had made the mistake of standing up for what was right, now being raped into submission by the young man who she now was beginning to regret defying.

My eyes began to well up, tears streaming down my face as I turned my head to the side, whimpering and crying into the ball gag that now left me only able to reinforce Rick's victory with every muffled attempt to speak or protest. But I couldn't help but look at him. I was beyond furious with him. No, I wanted to kill him with my own bare hands, but what was I going to do? He had me right where he wanted me, and basically where he told me from the beginning of all of this that he would have me. Everything was beginning to finally sink in, my defeat now more and more apparent with each moment. The denial I was in was beginning to fade away slowly, revealing the truth that was my total and utter defeat at the hands of this... punk kid. It was too much to take in all at once.

My muffled panting now growing faster and faster, my struggles now just simple squirms, I finally submitted to Rick. It would just take me a while before I could actually put my surrender into words. For now, I was Rick's bitch, with a big fat ball stuffed in my mouth until he said so.

It becomes especially obvious how utterly unwilling the young mother is when everyone but Rick releases her. Before she was held in place by a number of kids, which severely limited her ability to struggle. Now that a stiff cock has been stuffed inside her cunt she is only pinned by one of the punks anymore. making it much easier for her to squirm. Watching Rick's friends can see having his dick deep inside of her has Jen furious; seething with rage she squirms, kicks and protests ever way she can.

What can she do though? With her one bare foot kept up in the air, its sole facing the ceiling, it is entirely useless to her. All she can do is helplessly flail her other foot to make everyone understand how she is still trying to stop this, just is physically unable to. Defeat and a sensation of hopelessness finally seem to sink in as tears well up in the woman's eyes and she appears to come to understand that her inability to defend herself leaves but one inevitable outcome: having a throbbing slab of mat plunder her vulnerable pussy will eventually make her struggles cease, turn her groans of protest into moans and give everyone the satisfaction of hearing the slurping sound of a wet cunt that has fully yielded to the cock claiming it.

Adults would rarely be that reckless. It's the devil may care attitude of these youths which may well be Jen's undoing. Never once did they seem to consider the many things that could go wrong when simply forcing their way into a married woman's home. They did not waste a single thought on how somebody could witness the rape when leaving the curtains open nor do they seem worried about the consequences of not using a condom. Why would they? This way Rick gets to feel Jen's unprotected folds clinging tight to his rigid prick. And when she looks up he just knows she is subject to the same intimate sensation when having him deep inside of her.

So far, careless, rough and forceful works just fine for them and resulted in her having to lay there, naked with her arms cuffed and a fat ball-gag stuffed in her mouth. It's early in the day with sunlight shining in through the windows. For some reason they even turned on the light, making sure the room is brightly lit. Being in the middle of the room the young mother might as well have a spotlight shine on her as for the whole world to see every obscene detail of her rape. Pushed into the corner of the couch with her foot in the air and body folded slightly also puts her in a position fully exposing her motherly cunt. So everyone can easily see how a thick cock pistons inside of her, how her slit clings lewdly to its girth and how with her growing arousal Rick's dick glistens with her honey.

It does not take long from there until the rest of the gang is upon her again. Now though with things going from the lewd closer to the perverse when the young mother is molested by one punk while four more surround her. All of them now completely nude. Between the view of Rick's hips coming down on the woman hard and the obscene noise of them slapping loudly against her bare ass Jen can be sure to have every cock in here hard and horny for her.

Even when not counting Rick who is busy fucking her and Irwin who holds the camcorder to record it all, it still also leaves three sets of hands to work the woman. Hunter grabs her hair again to prevent her from turning her head and give her but the choice of closing her eyes or staring up at the punk kid who is violating her. Hunter's second hand grabs her cuffed wrists to contain them above her head and remind her of her place. Looking down Hunter takes delight in the view of seeing her bound arms ever so close to his rigid dick. He smirks and simply cannot resist; continuing the patterns of simply doing what comes to mind without considering the consequences he pushes his throbbing dick into the palms of the woman's hand, then uses his to make hers move and start rubbing his sensitive flesh.

Jen can feel other hands going for her boobs to squeeze and grope them and even for her ankle as Doyle grabs the foot she had been kicking. "We all know what you really need is to take a cock deep. So here is what you going to do with this leg." He says while pulling her foot around Rick until her heel is pressed against the small of the kids back. "Keep it there and I promise, it's just a matter of time until you can't help and use it to pull you horny thwat up and against him." Rick groans with pleasure as his friends rejoin the effort to put the woman in her pace. "We have what? Six hours still?" Panting hard, he stares deep into Jen's eyes as he speaks. "We will tame you. We will record it. We will use the footage to blackmail you. You are my bitch now and you know it." As to make his point, Rick pulls his hips back almost all the way and them pushes them forward again to subject the woman to experience how the full length of his prick punches inside her cunt with one punishing blow after the next.

Back
Top Bottom