Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Welcome to Soft Tail Studios (lordtalos & Jemnai)

lordtalos

back and chocolatier than eva!
"'My step-daddy is a human'... okay then" Erika mumbled quietly to herself as she looked at the title of the large script in her hands, the title alone didn't really give a lot of information regarding what the movie would be about, looks like she'd have to scan through it quickly to get more of an idea... although with the kind of studio she was at, she certainly was getting a vague idea about what she'd be doing in it.

Erika Vince was the young girls full name, a fox furry with long blonde hair with black streaks running through, and bright blue eyes, her long and bushy tail swishing back and forth almost hypnotically as sat down in one of the chairs provided and opened the script up, her bright eyes scanning the pages to get a rough idea of what the movie she would be in would involve.

Erika had always loved acting ever since she was child, enjoying the thrill of the stage and events inside of a movie set, one day dreaming that she would be up there with some of the greatest actors of their time... or... that's what the dream was anyway, she soon found out very quickly that things wouldn't be that simple, with her race alone causing many problems for the young vixen.

For quite a while now, Anthropomorphic furries such as Erika herself have had a hard-time getting involved in the acting career, with many rejected almost as soon as they set foot inside of the audition rooms, leaving many to give up their dreams almost as soon as they start, others however decided on a different path, the AFI or the 'Adult Film Industry' seemed a lot more lenient towards who they would let get involved in their films, leading a fair few of the more determined furs to join studios built around these kinds of films, in the vague hope that by doing so they would eventually gain enough fame and attention from their acting to be considered for other brighter films and... Erika was one of these girls, her parents had always told her that she was stubborn and that this wasn't going to end well for her, but she refused to give up.

Upon doing a little digging and research she happened upon a fairly new studio known as 'Soft Tail Studios' one which seemed heavily focused on helping young furry girls seeking the limelight out with their problems, this was her first meeting with them today and after a short and sweet interview she was given a script and told to wait outside for the director so that she could get more details from them... more than a little surprised at how smoothly the process went, Erika was rather suspicious of what the movie would involve, expecting just some smut filled crazy sex romp with her acting as a bimbo.

"Wow... this script actually isn't too bad" she mumbled again quietly, her eyebrows raising, she couldn't have been further off of the mark... this script had a story, it had development, it wasn't just some crazy sex filled adventure... it was actually quite impressive that there were still directors interested in putting a plot to their adult films, getting more and more interested in meeting them.

If most of his scripts were as mature and clever as this, they'd certainly have a very good working relationship.

David arrived at the studio as he was called in to be the lead of the new film. He had just gotten off of vacation when he gotten a call and need to go and get his STD card revalidated and since they had doctor on staff to do this in the office easier for the actors and Actress. He was one of the more seasoned Human actors that did Interspecies Films. He as he walking there was several of the new girls getting their blood work done before they could signed or do any films. David had written the film he was to be shooting. ""My step-daddy is a human" which wasn't gonzo as other but it had basic plot that would invold a Human with a Fur Wife and Step Daughter. The father not understanding how furs culture was has to understand that incest happens and it was his right to mate with his step daughter.

Erika's eyes kept scanning the pages of the script, slowly taking in more and more of it with each quick read through, the basic idea was a human male breeding with his fur step daughter in order to further understand how fur relations worked, something that Erika knew personally, inbreeding and incest was actually fairly common place within some families.

The whole signing up process actually went fairly easily for the young fox, she'd only had sex once before and that was using protection, so she was fairly sure she was 'clean' however she made sure during her visit with the doctor to get it verified... her inexperience with sex would probably also help with the realism when it comes to playing as the daughter character, this director seemed to enjoy realism over pure smut, so maybe he'd appreciate something like that for the film.

"Still... I shouldn't get my hopes up too high, there are still other girls who could get the role I guess" Erika said with a small sigh, looking to her side and seeing a few other young females, most around their late teens like she was, scanning through the script just like her.

David walked in as several of the girls there knew who he was and what he packed. "Oh my God its him" one girl said to another as David went into the office where they be doing to auditions. He was going to be reading his character lines to see if he had chemisty with them since there would be three sceenes with him and the step daughter as the final scene is a three way between father mother and daughter. David goes and sit in the chair waiting to start the audtions.

Erika glanced up from her script as she heard someone enter the room, it was a rather handsome looking young man, quite fit and athletic, although the glasses also made him look pretty smart too.

her ears twitching as she heard one of the other girls talking with the other, remarking on who he was, and as she saw him move into the office the situation hit her... was HE the director of the film? either way he'd certainly be someone fairly important in the studious if he'd be doing the auditioning for the movie.

a voice calling for actress number one to enter the room for the interview, Erika looking to her side as she saw a rather nervous looking cat fur girl stand up from her seat and clear her throat as she stepped into the office.

Erika glancing down at her script as she saw the number '3' in the corner, "Guess I'll be going in third then" she said with a small nervous chuckle, going over the lines in her head as much as possible to prepare herself for her own audition.

In the office voices talked about this and that and if they could handle a 15 inch human cock with a stunt dildo there that was of David actual cock to see if they could handle it. About 15 minutes later the sound of cumming happens from the room as then another 5 minutes the Cat Girl comes out bit ragged "We let you know in a few day if you get the part a Ram Fur said to the girl walking out at the called in number 2 who goes in and goes the same .

Erika and several of the other girls ears pricked up at the sound of the cat girl moaning loudly, her and several of the other girls looking at each other slightly worried, the cat girl leaving a few minutes later looking more than a little exhausted by the whole ordeal, what the hell happened inside that room.

as 'number 2' was called a rabbit girl quite close to Erica stood up and entered the office, looking even more nervous than before after what she had just seen happen to the cat girl.

Barely 15 minutes later the repeat happened again, the sound of a loud moan filling the room room, as the bunny leaves the room soon after, looking just as exhausted as the cat.

Erika gulps nervously, getting more and more worried by the minute if doing this was truly the right decision, standing up with the script in her hand she walks over to the door and takes a deep breath before opening it and stepping inside with a bright and cheerful smile.

"H-hello, good afternoon" Erika said with a bright tone as she walked in, lowering her head to David with a small and respectful bow, before reaching out her hand for him to shake "My name is Erika Vince, thank you for considering me for the role..."

"Well I am not the director just the male lead in the film"he said to her as she thaught her was the Director. Sure he did that but he was an actor and the writer of the film" Well that Racoon is the Director," David said as he was shocked that she didn't realize who he was. "Well Ms Vince have seat we going to read some lines then we need to see if you can handle David's tool with this replica of his cock. As you know this is a family story of love and bonding as blended family. You be playing the the Step Daughter and David will be the Step Father who doesn't understand the family mating that is part of Fur families." the Goat said.

"I see, it'll be nice working with you then I hope" Erika said with a kind smile and a nod as the goatman explained the basic premise of the story to her, Erika nodding along to signify that she understood.

"Mhmm I had a quick scan of the script while I was waiting in the room so I think i get a rough idea of how it'll play out, I have a friend who's in a similar situation in her own household... so I know it's something that does often occur" she told them both as she sat down in the seat "I must say it's nice to see writers that still like adding a story to adult films, in this day and age it just feels like all smut ALL the time" a small chuckle leaving her lips as she looked over at them, listening to them explain what they would be doing here.

As they mentioned the cock replica she raised and eyebrow and shook her head with a smile "Ah... so that's what all that moaning was about, I see now, need to make sure the girl can take the man so she doesn't hurt I suppose" she said with an agreeing nod "though if you're going for an approach with the daughter being more sweet and innocent it might make sense for her to be a little inexperienced with sex." she told them, with a nod, she knew those other girls didn't last long... but it wouldn't do to just write them off straight away, most of them were in the very same situation as her, so she'd like to give them a fair chance too.

"Thank you as you know that this going to be a very big budget film and we want some form of realism for this film esp the love making. How do you feel about girl on girl?"The Goat asked as David was looking her over. He had feeling by her insights into mind set of the character. The mother in the picture was already picked it was mature vixen so having another female fox would be good. "So Erika this shoot is to go over a two week period can you do that?" David asked.

"involving the mother I assume? I'm fine with it... and I'm sure a little inexperience would only make the mothers matureness shine through even more and make the situation feel more realistic" Erika told the goat and David, her long and bushy tail waving slightly turning to David as he asked his question "I... don't really have any plans in mind, so as long as it's possible to get there I should be fine during the two weeks if you find me suitable for the role"

"Yes as there is a scene where the mother and daughter will have sex scene," the Goat said as he looks at David "Good that you okay with the two week work schedule," David said " We want to have some realism in this film so we want it to have so call inexperience. Now you and I are going to be reading lines from the movie then your going to show us how you can handle my tool" he added "Now let start on Page 42 " He said as he takes his script. Sceene was set in the office of the mansion that would be the family home. " Now Lisa you know I love you as if you were my own daughter but it something strange for father and daughter to have sex" David said as he reads the lines.

"I see, well I'll be fine with a scene like that so don't worry... and i'm sure 'mommy' will be gentle with me too" she sad with a small giggle, turning to David as he began to speak again, a little nervous about how she would be able to handle his tool, nevertheless she had to at least show that she could act the part... she'd cross the other bridge when she got to it, turning her script to page 42.

"It may seem strange, but for most families like ours it's only natural... you've always been there for me and mom, and that's why... thats why I want to give my first time to you, because I love you daddy" her words were a little nervous but her intention and emotions were clear as she read out her lines were a clear voice, the expression on her face displaying her emotions as she read along.

"Well I am honored that I can be your first because I know most girls their first time isn't that great and I don't want to not do this tradition it just hard since I remember you as that little girl in pigtails I meet years ago when your mom introduced us when she and I started dating,"he said to her in character. David was getting a good vibe from her. He stands up and sits next to her as he goes and looks into her eyes. "I love you to Lisa and so proud that your my daughter,"he said to her as he put his hand onto her thigh.

"I know it'll hurt a little, but I know you'll be gentle daddy" she told him with a warm and gentle smile as she continued to read along and climb into the characters shoes. "And I'm honoured to have a wonderful daddy like you, I really am the luckiest girl in the world" she told him, leaning forward and giving him a small peck on the cheek and smiling brightly at him, like it said to in the script "And... I really really love you daddy"

"I love you to princess I just hope that you will be able to handle me I mean your mother had hard time with me when she and I first made love" he said as she gave him a kiss. He goes and turns and kisses her as the script says as his hands goes and slides to her back as the other in the room could tell these two had chemistry. The kiss wasn't one would be with father and daughter but one with that of lover.

"W-well if I take after my mother, I may struggle a little at first" she said with a nervous little snicker "But if its for you Daddy, little Lisa will try her best" closing her eyes as Davids lips connected with her, her body shivering a little from nerves as their lips met and his hands ran over her back.

Their tongues played with each other as they kiss. The others in the room watched and could see the connection. David breaks the Kiss" Now lets see you if you can handle daddys package" The Raccoon said. "Wow" David said

Erika had a slightly wistful expression on her face as the kiss was broken, even her last partner had never kissed her that deeply before so she was quite surprised "I er... hope I did a good enough job with my performance" she said with a nervous smile as the raccoon mentioned it was time to try out the dildo.

Her eyes widening a little as she took in the length of it as it was placed in front of her, wasn't this a little 'too' big ... he couldn't surely big this big could he?

"S-so er... do you want me to put it in right here?"she asked with a nervous smile, a bit of a silly question to be fair, it was hardly right to be nervous about stripping off in front of a crowd if she would be doing this kind of work.

"Well we want see if you can suck it and get it nice and wet also to see you play with yourself to to get yourself wet," The Raccoon said as David set back "Try and stay in character to"he added as part of being in this staying in character last two girls could be they were more about the speed not quality of their act. "Think your still nervous but at the same time wanting to please your daddy to show him that it natural for this to happen" David said with words of encouragement.

Erika gave a small nod as she heard the instructions, her cheeks flushing a bit as the toy was brought closer to her... she certainly wouldn't have trouble acting 'nervous' that's for sure as she got down on her knees to demonstrate the position more effectively.

She brushed some of her hair out of her face as the toy was brought closer to her mouth, gently teasing the tip of it with her tongue to get a small taste test, licking around the head and the rim as she let out a small gasp "Daddy is so big... and it tastes so good" she panted out, giving the tip a small kiss as a smile appeared on her face, closing her eyes as she slowly wrapped he lips around the head, looking upwards at her 'daddy' as she slowly took in a little more of the shaft, her tail slowly waving back and forth.

Her body was still shaking and her inexperience would be clear to them, but the effort and the passion she was putting into 'pleasing' the dildo was also a stand-out point, one of her hands slowly ran down her body and down her jeans, small groans leaving her mouth as she continued to suck on the toy as she began to tease herself.

Daivd watches her as she takes the toy and starts act. He clearly was getting aroused as were the other males int he room. They could see she inexperience but they figured that would make for great cinema. David goes and looks at the other two like we found our daughter. "That is enough Ericka, What size are your breasts"David asked her as he motioned for the other to leave to get the contract for the film.

Erika slowly pulled away from the toy, a string of saliva following her mouth as she licked her lips to clear it away and looked up at the men, starting to stand up... hoping that she did okay for them.

"I'm... I'm a double D cup" she said quietly looking down on her chest, her mother had been well endowed and it had certainly passed on to her through the genes "So plenty of cushion for daddy to play with" she said with a small chuckle "that is... unless you were looking for someone more 'petite' I suppose, how big are the mothers... and what species is she may I ask?"

"Well the Mother in the movie is a fox like you with similar coloring and is at E cups. Also they are bring in a contract for you since it was more my decision on who was to play the daughter. I have stake in thi film and your inexperience and looks but something about you will make this film an award winner," He said to her as he goes and sits next to her. "They area alos letting the other girls know the position has been filled,"he said to her.

"I see, if the mothers a fox I suppose that would certainly help fit the situation" She said with a smile as her eyes widened a little as he kept talking, "w-w-wait, are you saying I... I got the part?" Erika's eyes seemed to be shining slightly as she asked the important question on her head, she could feel her chest clenching and she just wanted to confirm that she heard him correctly."I-I'm really going to be in the film?"

Back
Top Bottom