Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

K e e p A w a y - For your own safety!

Interested in trying out a roleplay?~

• Yes!! <3

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Give me more to work with/What even is this anime?

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
W a r n i n g - - !!
tumblr_mef5frvt9e1rackx7.jpg
| |
tumblr_inline_n1hkoaB8VH1s0d0f6.png

You are now entering one of Ikebukuro's most known hot spots for kidnappings, gang violence, suicide group meetings and most importantly- uprooted street signs and vending machines.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

It is suggested that you turn back now, unless you desire to meet with an unfortunate fate!
.... You've been warned....​

About your guide:

• + I am in my early twenties and yes, I am actually a female, for those that care.
  • Please feel free to call me Blonde, Blondie or Dork; whichever makes you feel more comfortable.
  • I live in the EST and work part-time during the night; which can sometimes make it hard for me to get online so I cannot guarantee a reply everyday.
  • Thursdays and Sundays are the days I'm usually on and off the site, unless I'm busy. I'll try to let you know unless something urgent pops up and I cannot get online.
  • Outside of roleplaying I also dabble in fanfic writing, feel free to ask if you ever want to collab. :heart:

Rules of the city:

• Just clearing things up now, I don't defy my characters with a Seme/Seke/Uke position and those terms do NOT affect their personality outside of the bedroom. If my character decides he wants to act submissive behind closed doors, then he'll act submissive, if he wants to go a different route and dominate a character, then hey, that's his choice. I hate putting a label on my babies and would never classify them as a simple term.
  • This is a search for M/M, F/F and the occasional M/F{Though I'd like to keep that to cannon characters unless it's genderbends} relating to the anime/manga/light novel series Durarara/DRRR!
  • Cannon, OC, and crossover pairings are accepted and MUCH appreciated!
  • Roleplays are mostly to be kept in either threads or PM's{threads preferred} though I don't mind an occasional email roleplay, just let me know if you ever want to move it for whatever reasons.
  • This is a search for both 1x1's and groups!

Roleplaying needs:

• NO GOD MODDING. I feel like I shouldn't even have to post this as a rule because it's just common courtesy. Controlling anything my character's think, do, smell etc IS god modding and will get you a spanking!
  • English has always been my first language and is preferred to be used when roleplaying, as I don't know any other languages as of this moment. If your character speaks in another tongue, I would prefer that you use some way of fitting in a translation so I can understand it and don't have to use sketchy online translators!
  • If English is your second language, please make sure that what you're trying to say makes since to me so I can give out a decent reply back and not feel as if I'm half-assing our roleplay/conversation!
  • I would consider myself to be semi-lit/lazy-lit, however if you’re contributing to the story as much as I am I don’t care about length. I normally try to mirror my partner’s post length with an average around 3-5 paragraphs per reply.
  • I will never abandon an RP without letting my partner's know and giving a reason if need be; I would appreciate it if you would do the same for me. I won't be offended if you get bored with an RP and simply want to quit. I just really don't like being left hanging; wondering if you're still interested or if you've fallen off the face of the earth.

Kinks:

An F-list will be listed here as soon as I get around to creating one, which should be in a day or so! Please ask me about any limits or preferences when messaging for a roleplay before hand.~

Pairing preference's and roles:

I apologize for this in advance, but I am picky about being some characters depending on the pairing. Those I'd like to be are located on the left and are in bold.
~ This is subject to change UNLESS it's a Shizaya pairing, in which case I hope to play as Izaya as I cannot do Shizuo's character justice; unless it's possibly a genderbend of him.

Pairing preference's:

• Shizuo/Izaya
  • Shizuo/Kida
  • Shizuo/Mikado
  • Shizuo/Hachimenroppi
  • Shizuo/Tom
  • Shizuo/Celty
  • Izaya/Mikado
  • Izaya/Kida
  • Shiki/Izaya
  • Delic/Izaya
  • Kida/Anri
  • Kida/Mikado
  • Kadota/Kida
  • Chikage/Kida
  • Anri/Mikado

Plots:

But, I hate you, right?
Shizuo/Izaya

When an usual summer storm hits the area's of Ikebukuro and Shinjuku, all citizens of the cities are told to stay inside for the day as the weather outside is too dangerous for anyone to be walking out and about. With most of his days z day, getting antsy and- though he'd never admit it aloud, lonely without feeling normal hurried rush of the normal city life. Deciding to finally take his mischief to the world of the net, the raven haired discovers an ad by chance for a dating site that somehow peeks his interest. Signing up with the user name "Kanra", he decides to create a fake female profile for himself to cause trouble for expecting males- taking pictures of himself in drag to make himself look legit as he agrees to go on countless dates, not taking them seriously of course. However, when he starts finding himself starting to seriously connect with another profile, the two decide to stay in touch and after a month, decide to meet.
.... But when this profile happens to be his mortal enemy, Heiwajima Shizuo, hidden in disguise, how will the two react when the day of their meeting finally comes?

Not so mundane
Shizuo/Izaya

During one of their usual routine fights, Izaya manages to squeeze himself into a place that Shizuo just can't seem to grab him, a small ping of fear rising that he'd made the brute so angry this time that he'd follow him home and beat him to a pulp, or worse. Getting so frustrated with the situation, the blonde simply decides to wait things out, trying to lure the informant out, beat him, the area surrounding him, throwing insults, ANYTHING to just get his hands on him so he could let out his built up anger. But when nothing seems to work, how will things go from there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom