Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Not for a soft heart -- Evil plots inside. Male seeking literate female!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha

Moon
Hello everyone. Welcome to my page.
https://www.f-list.net/c/kainex

I'm new to this site, however, I'm quite experienced with Role-Play.
I'll start with the basic yet important and essential information.

> My writing technique is always performed in Third-Person. I may be convinced otherwise.

> My gender role is male. I'll never be able to play as a female or shemale. -that- I am very inexperienced with.

> Prefer my partners to be equipped with somewhat knowledge of RPing and literature. It's difficult for me to stick with someone who doesn't put the same quantity of effort into it as me. I'm not a grammar nazi, I make typos and mistakes just like every other human.

> I can play multiple characters, though, I'll generally focus on one in particular who is fairly dominant and assertive by nature

> Always searching for new partners, female only as I'm heterosexual.

WARNING.
Beginning with the more heavy content, I'll introduce you with a list of kinks and limits in the following.

My favourites include:[/size]

Rape / Non-consensual
Abuse
Violence
Blood-Play
Light Watersports
Fantasy / Supernatural
Consensual - Romance
Drama
Jealousy
Collaring/Leashes
Risk of Pregnancy/Breeding
Multiple Characters
Plot
Twists
Commitment

There is more, but these are the first few to come to mind.
* Currently craving - MC and yours are in some form of domestic. Instead of mental abuse, he uses pregnancy to trap her into their abusive form of life, taking away all her contraceptive supplements and using force to guide her away from leaving. (This will come later once a story has shaped, slight character development needed.)

* Another craving - YC will be a strong barbarian/Viking- like woman, forced to marry once her fathers tribal army were defeated in battle. Just so happens, MC will be part of the roman arena, forcing her to fight others to increase his wealth - among other things. (That section is not essential.)

* Plot - MC is the leader of a reputable drug/human traffic ring, coming across one of their slaves. He finds a liking, though, being their infamous boss makes it difficult for them to be together and still manage his rep without a rebellion.

* plot 2 - Slave Auction

*plot 3 - My character, disguised as a slave, is secretly a master who heard of a rebellion. He then goes undercover to discover out these secrets and exploit them. Until he meets your character, the leader or someone of great importance.

* plot 4 - A long-term RP with Viking aspects, much preferred characters to be similar to Lagertha and Ragnars relationship - filled with lust, love and of course, hate and rough sex! This can also be story driven.

Limits
Scat
Death/Necrophilia
Vore
Men
Mutilations

Pairing Ideas;

Master x Slave
Dominant x Submissive
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Knight x Slave/Peasant
Alpha x Beta
Prince x Princess
Kidnapper x Victim
Master x Slave
Mob boss x Initiate
Trainer x Trainee
Princess x Slave - Reverse Roles

Elven x Human / Orc x Human / Pirate x Human - Craving.

Other notes.

I do have quite a few scenarios in mind, this all depends on your interests. This all range from - medieval, supernatural, fantasy, sci-fi, apocalyptic, game-based, movie-based, etc. I'm severely adaptive and fairly imaginative. I also consider myself detailed and descriptive. My posts varying from 2-5 in length, depending.

Thanks for reading! This is all simple for the time being as I've just created this account, it'll be updated periodically.

Please PM me for further questions. This is all for now.

RE: Searching for RP partners. Dom Male. Master x Slave, Dom x Sub, Chaotic Evil RP.

Ignore the failed colour patterns - ridiculous editing program

RE: Searching for RP partners. Dom Male. Master x Slave, Dom x Sub, Chaotic Evil RP.

Just created a k list

https://www.f-list.net/c/kainex

Bumping this again

bump, may be up for Vikings Series scenario

Ragnar x Lagertha relationship, non-canon, though.

Bumping -- again

Bumping -

I'm back! Will be improving this thread when I have the time. Currently available for any RP, I would like something feisty. Send me a message and we can brain storm some ideas.

Bump ..

Bump --

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom