Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Love You, Daddy! (MewMew & Jemnai)

MewMew

Star
Laila Givens finally arrived from home after a long day from school. Thankful she didn't have work today, she immediately took off her shoes, headed towards her room where she stripped out her jeans and shirt, replaced that with a short sleeve, lacey nightgown. Thereafter, she changed her clothing, walked towards the living room to turn on the TV to watch something on TV yet there wasn't anything remotely interesting on the television. Although, there wasn't anything interesting on TV, Laila watched whatever came on the television, and try as she might not to fall asleep however she ended up falling asleep regardless.

Whilst drifting off into a slumber, she went to her dream land, dreamed about her prince charming professing his love to her. There was a little wedding they had too. But this was too good to be true. There wasn't any guy that interested or was interested in her. They didn't like her for her — they liked her for various other reasons, such as, her body, more specifically. Surely, she had a killer body for sure, but there were other special qualities about her. For instance, her personality and smile. But nobody cared about that. All anyone ever cared about was getting you know what between her legs sadly. Of course sex was pleasurable but sex wouldn't win anyone love aside from pleasure.

She wanted someone to kiss, hold, and tell her how much they love her! Deep down, all she ever wanted was someone to live her for her. And, not just her body. Well, she wasn't going to find her prince charming anytime soon since realistically speaking there wasn't a such thing as prince charming or having a happily ever after unfortunately.

"Damn it! Where hell is my prince's at!" Laila cried out in horror.

David heard his step daughter get home from school then turned the TV in the living room. He got up from his desk and walks out to see what she was watching as he needed a break from work. Once of the perks of working from home meant he could take break when he needed to and dress in tshirt and boxers but today he was in a black tank top and jean short. He saw she was sleeping he had to give it to her she was top of her class plus work job. Then again her mother was big on school she was lawyer for a small firm. That was where he had meet his wife when he was hired to set up their network. It took him three month to finally get a date out of her but these last few years have been great and last year they got married.

He walks over and gives her light shake" Laylia wake up honey," David said as he was able to get a look at her young firm breast. He knew that his wife being stack his step daughter had taken after her in that department plus she was really as smart as whip.

Laila opened her eyes, casted a glance at her dad that towered before her. "What is it, dad?" She asked, yawning. Barely lifting herself up, the young woman stayed laid down, looked up David, tiredly. "Is dinner done?" Soon as she woke up, food was her first major concern, anything else other than food, she didn't cared about.

Then it hit her! She barely even asked her father how his day was! How rude of her!

"How was your day, dad?" She inquired, wondering what her old man has been up to whilst she was at school and her mom at work.

"Well dinner isn't done as I yet to order it since it just the two of us tonight Mom is doing a depo downtown and I was busy dealing with morons who think that they could do my job better then me and caused two servers to go down on my current client,"he said as he goes and sits next to her "Now how was your day princess and what would you like for dinner" he said to her as he could tell she was exhausted from school. David tried his hard not to stare at her breasts but they we right there as he sat next to her. It wasn't like he was lacking sex shit he and the wife fuck like teenager ever since they first started dating that wasn't the cornerstone of their relationship they had other interests from the opera to camping.

"Aw that sucks!" Laila sympathized for her father, pouted slightly. It sucked that dinner wasn't ready but she guess she could wait for dinner. She yawned tiredly as her dad sat beside him then went on to ask how her day was like usual. "My day was good, just exhausting I had to write two English papers today for homework which I finished." She told him. When he mentioned what she liked to have for dinner, she pondered in this before deciding some pasta or even spaghetti would sound good. Laila noticed her dad was staring at something but she didn't think much of it instead she simply shrug her shoulders. "I am so tired!" She whined as she laid her head on her dad's lap like she used to when she was a child.

"Well I can do that for dinner sweetie"he said as she told him about her day. " Well you push yourself to hard. I know you took an overload this term but your going to burn out. She put her head onto his lap even though she was older she always do this when she was younger teen. "Sweetie "he said as he was semi hard as his mind was think. She your daughter and your wife will kill you trying to keep his erection. He was also able to get even better look at her young firm breasts they were like to lovely mound of chocolate hersey kiss.

"You're the best dad." She replied back as she kissed him on the cheek. True, maybe she shouldn't have taken four English classes but she wanted to take as many classes as possible to get enough units for a semester for once. "Dad, if you don't mind can you give my body a massage? My body hurts and it hurts all over!" She had worked out today, which, she regretted considerably.

"MMM thank you sweetheart I wouldn't say I am the best dad maybe the best step dad since he never wanted her to think he was taking Tryrome her birth father then again from what he hear he wasn't the greatest. She gave him the kiss on the cheek as he blushes. "MMM sure go put on that bikini it will make it a lot easier for me to give you one okay"he said as he given her ones before as it wasn't sexual it was just to make sure she didn't cramp up. Plus it was always with a swimsuit on and in private. He mother knew and watched. Though this would be the first with out her mother there.

"You're the best dad." Laila repeated, stating it as if it was a matter of a fact. Her birth father, Tyrone was never in her life, he had only seen her once, after awhile he stopped seeing her altogether. This really hurt Laila dearly. Her own father didn't even want to be in her life however she was a grown woman now she didn't care if he didn't want to be in her life. Nowadays, she just say "fuck him" whenever he mentioned in a conversation. Hell, she will say it to his face too. She chuckled as her father flushed red when she gave him a small peck on the cheek. Aw how cute! "Alright." She replied as she started to take off her nightgown in front of him. While taking off her nightgown, her breasts, little too big, got the upper half of the gown stucked because of ample chest. "Um dad, can you help me?" She asked, wiggling around to get the nightgown off. Underneath the nightgown behold a pair a lacey black panties, including, her dark chocolate skin that shine vibrantly.

"Laila um um sweetie you should um get changed in your room"he said to her as she started to get undress there infront of him. He kept his mind on other things and not this 90 % naked young woman who he known since she was young teen. He knew he shouldn't as he come up behind her as he press himself against her ass as he goes helps her take the night gown off as leaned in he took in her scent of her perfume was that of his wife her mother.

"But, I am tired, dad," Laila complained briefly. "And besides who cares if i get undressed in front of you anyways, it isn't as if you haven't seen my naked body before anyways." Understandable why her father suggest she get changed in her room, however, it was little too late for that now since she already had her nightgown half way off. Laila giggled as her dad moved from behind her to help her take off her nightgown, thereafter he did, she giggled when he engulfed her scent into his nose since it tickled slightly.

"Dad, can you unstrap my bra, too?" She asked him.

Being behind her as took in her scent as his mind was going to place it shouldn't as his cock started to harden "Well that was an accident that one time"he said as he goes and start to undo her bras as he does so her felt the weight of her blessed busom. His hands instinctively went to her nipples as he grazes her breasts. "Laila um,"he said to her as he couldn't help being this close to a young woman that could easily been his wife's younger self.

Laila knew maybe it wasn't a good idea to ask her father assist in taking off her bar, however, at the moment the full time college student didn't really care at the moment. Or, cared if her father got hard either. "Whatever you say dad. You know it wasn't an accident~!" She didn't mean any harm at all, all she thought was doing was some harmless teasing. When he unstrap her bra, his hand is close to her ample chest, but she didn't mind though, he was her father, there wasn't anything he was good ng to do. She gasped upon feeling his hand caress her nipples, though, she didn't think anything of it instead she turned around to face her dad. "What is it dad?" She asked, purposely pressing her breasts against her dad.

"MMM Sweetie God you beautiful. If I wasn't married to your mother and several years younger I so date you,"he said to her as his cock was now pressing against his shorts which was pressed against her. He wasn't small cock as folks think of white guy now he was big cock white man with a 12 inch massive tool. He tried to fight it but he leaned in and kisses her not in a fatherly way.

Unbelievable, really to hear her dad actually informed her if he wasn't married to her mother he will date her. "Maybe we can date, dad, it will be our dirty little secret." Laila whispered into her dad's ear. She could feel her dad's 12 inch cock against her. What shocked Laila considerably is when her father kissed her in a way that wasn't what father's normally do.

David didn't feel any resistance as her kisses her passionately with her then breaks it. "Well I don't mind keep it a secret if you can my little chocolate kiss" he said as he takes her to his office. "Remember sweetheart this is out little secret,"he said as he knew his wife would cut his balls off if she found out he was fucking her daughter. "Tell Daddy are you a virgin"he asked her.

Laila didn't bother to pull or push David away whilst he kissed her because the kiss was soft and irresistible, making her want more. "I can keep a secret, daddy." She said, smirking as she followed him into his office. Inside his office she went to sit down on his chair near his computer. "It is a secret alright." She wouldn't tell a soul definitely not her mother, she will kill her dad if she were to find out. "I am virgin, daddy! I saved my virginity just for you~!" She proclaimed, opening her arms wide for her dad.

David goes gets onto his knees as he looks into her eyes as she told his she was a virgin and waited for him to take her cherry. He looked at her sweet black pussy. He goes and pulls her closer on his chair as he leans in and slowly slides his tounge along her virgin hole. He flicked his tounge on her clit as he slides two into her virgin pussy" Tell daddy how much you want him"he said as he looks into her eyes

Laila closed her eyes, squirmed slightly as she feels her dad's warm tongue exploring inside her clitorises. "Dad..!" She gasped, clenching onto the chair for support.

"Yes sweetie"he said as he looks up at her as he tease her clit with his tounge. He was good this same tounge make her mother cum and loud as she could hear every night the two made love. His hand pull her legs onto his shoulder to get deeper into her virgin hole. He couldn't believe they were going this.

"M-More!" She panted, moving her body upwards. Her dad's tongue moved further into her clit, resulting in her getting little wet. It was exciting, really, to have her father's tongue inside her cunt, having him go further into her virgin hole felt amazing.

He stops flicking her tongue as he slides two finger into her virgin hole" You taste so yummy my Chocolate Princess,"he said as he fingers her slowly as his thumb plays with her clit"Daddy going to make you into a woman,"he said as he looks into her eyes as he never image he be her first. He goes and removes his shorts as his large cock plops out as it was ready to invade her hole.

Back
Top Bottom