Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of Valor (Grave x Kat)

As Jessica kissed him back, there was no hesitation. He kissed her long and slow, his strong arms holding her close to him. He gently inserted his tongue into her mouth and gave her a real kiss, his heart racing as the passion increased. He groaned as he could no longer contain his arousal. As he gently pulled away, he smiled at her.
"I want to take you somewhere."

Scott gently lifted her up bridal-style and kissed her again. He never broke the kiss as he made his way to the bedroom, savoring the sweet taste of her lips. He laid down on the bed with her and held her close, snuggling her as they made out. He was hard as a rock, and his member rested against her stomach. As he kissed her neck and around her jaw, his hand gently reached up and began to massage her right breast. As he did so, her nipple went between his index and middle finger, doing his best to gently pleasure her.

Jessica was panting softly, blushing madly as her heart raced in the kiss feeling comfortable and safe in his strong arms before she gasped and melted a little, letting out a soft whimper as he used his tongue in her mouth. She looked up at him, confused by his words, as she panted softly before gasping softly in surprise and blushing more as he picked her up, whimpering softly in the kiss as she shyly kissed him back. Her eyes widened a little as he laid her on the bed and gasped softly, her heart thudding as she felt his long, hard member press against her stomach. She then panted and shivered, blushing more as he kissed along her neck and jaw before her eyes widened and she let out a timid moan as he massaged her breast, squirming a little as her nipple was gently teased. "S-Scott..." She whimpered his name in embarrassment.

Scott could tell that Jessica was enjoying his love of her, but also a bit embarrassed.
"It's okay," he whispered back.
He kissed her and gently massaged both of her breasts, enjoying how big they were. His hand then gently rubbed down her stomach and touched her vagina. His middle finger gently entered her and began to rub on her clit. He could feel that she was wet, and that made his heart race faster.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. It's just you and me."
He gently placed her hand on his cock so that she could stroke it. As he pleasured her, he also kissed her and gently massaged other parts of her with his other hand. He did his best to make her feel loved and comfortable. The whole thing was impulsive, but Scott had never been the type to hesitate when it came to what he wanted.

In fact, this whole life as a superhero had started because he was impulsive. Detroit, like many cities in the United States, was plagued by gang activity, especially since parts of it were literally falling down. One day, while he was taking a walk, he saw a little girl about to be caught up in a drive-by shooting. He rushed to her and shielded her with his own body, willing to give his life to protect her. This heroism was rewarded as an emissary of the Kasha used Voltari Armor to protect him. After it was all over, it was revealed that Scott was exactly the type of person that they were looking for, a hero they could bestow the power of the Voltari on.

The Kasha were a peaceful race of inventors, engineers, and scientists. The Voltari were an armored worm race that also lived on the planet, and their impenetrable shell made for great armor and weapons. They refined the process of transplanting a Voltari soul into the body of another, which would allow the user to manifest the Voltari shell on their own body. As the bond between souls grew, the armor would cover more of the body, and their souls would transfer power to create devastating results, like the Fist of Valor. The problem was that a Voltari soul could not inhabit a Kashan body, the Voltari unintentionally acting as a negative parasite. The ultimate result was that both would die.

Facing invasion from the savage Grymwar, who wanted to add Kasha to their empire, they raced to find a suitable candidate to wield a Voltari. Scott was human, and the Voltari could inhabit his body extremely well. When the Grymwar found out that the Kasha had chosen an Earthling as their champion, they decided to invade and conquer Earth as well. That plan had failed and ended with the death of the Grymwar chieftain Dulzak, but New York City had been heavily damaged. Scott knew that the Grymwar would come back someday for revenge, so he never stopped keeping his skills sharp. For now, though, the only thing that mattered was making love to Jessica, the woman who had claimed his heart.

Jessica blushed more as she looked at him when he said it was ok, taking a breath before whimpering and moaning softly in the kiss before she gasped and jumped a little at his first touch to her vagina then she gasped softly and moaned, closing her eyes shyly as she panted and squirmed a little at his rubbing. She looked up at him timidly then gasped softly and blushed more at feeling his cock in her hand, she whimpered softly at how big and hard it felt as she awkwardly moved her hand up and down along it. She had never done anything like this before, she was panting softly from his rubbing and his finger in her, which he would feel was quite tight. She had never made love nor done anything sexual with anyone. So this all seemed to be happening quite suddenly for her.

Scott could tell that Jessica was very inexperienced, although he was hardly the most experienced guy in the world. His time at Shadowgreen was spent almost entirely in training, so there was no real time for friends or dating. However, when he reached Superlative rank and turned eighteen, a young woman named Kassidy Moore, whose power was the use of pheromones like Poison Ivy from Batman, had seduced him and they had sex. They remained friends after the night, neither one looking for anything serious, and she graduated Shadowgreen before going home to England to become a hedge fund manager, since her degree had been in business. She had done this right as Scott was leaving Shadowgreen after graduation to meet the Grymwar invasion in New York, so they had not seen each other in years. Scott knew he was the more worldly one here, so he would have to guide her through it and be gentle.

"That feels good. We're going to take it slow and enjoy it. So just relax and let your arousal guide you."
He kissed her and continued to rub her clit, stimulating her while enjoying the tightness. After he had kissed her for a bit, he lowered his head and gently licked and sucked at her nipples. They were so erect and solid that it was easy to please her.

The two of them were very close, and he gently took her hand and showed her how to rub his cock gently. He helped her spread her legs a bit so that he could finger her more easily. Everything he said was interspersed with kisses, so that she could relax and feel secure. As one hand continued to finger her, his other hand gently supported her head, massaging her neck and pulling her into kisses many times. He was overcome by her beauty, and every movement he did was full of love. He hoped that he was doing everything he could to make her first time enjoyable.

Jessica was panting and she continued to moan softly and whimper at his rubbing and fingering. She blushed at his words and nodded shyly as she continued to rub him adjusting as he showed her how to do it and whimpered, squirming a little and panting heavier as he licked and sucked her nipples. She felt so safe and loved in his arms. His kisses soothed her heart and his hands sent her mind spinning, it was strange. She felt so embarrassed and unnatural, but at the same time she felt safe and secure.

Scott could tell that she was starting to get a bit more comfortable. He continued to kiss her neck and lips while his finger delved deeper into her. He found her G-spot and gently rubbed it the same way he had rubbed her clit. His other arm went around her waist and began to rub on her shapely ass. Her panting was turning him on even more, and his hard cock was very stiff and large in her hands. His mouth and tongue went from her lips to her neck to her nipples and back again, giving her as much pleasure as he could.

Jessica gasped softly and moaned a little deeper at his fingering. She held onto his arm as she panted with one hand and used the other to continue rubbing his member, squeezing it a little as she squirmed from all his kisses and licks.

Scott continued to finger deeply into her, and appreciated the rubbing that she was giving him. He wanted her to have an orgasm, though his plan was to hold off on sex before she was more comfortable with it. Aside from that, before they took their relationship to that level, she needed to know the truth about him. He had made up his mind that tonight, he would reveal to her his identity as Crusader, the knight of Valor that protected the city.It wouldn't be fair to keep his life of superheroes, gods, and aliens a secret if they were going to be in a committed relationship. His eyes looked deep into hers as he increased the speed of his fingering.

Jessica was panting heavily as she blushed madly, looking back into his eyes then she gasped and began to pant harder, moaning more frantically as he sped up. "O-Ohhh... Oh Scott..." She moaned out as she whimpered and gripped his arm as she started rubbing his member faster and harder, wanting to give him the same pleasure.

Scott felt the pleasure starting to roll over him as she began to skillfully and quickly jerk him off. Her blushing was so sweet and her moans so erotic that it turned him on even more.
"Jessica..." he groaned.
As the pleasure increased, he closed his eyes and exhaled sharply as he began to orgasm. His sperm landed on Jessica's ample bust, nearly covering them with his sticky fluid. As he came down from it, he smiled and felt great satisfaction.

Jessica blushed brightly, feeling her heart leap happily as she could tell he was enjoying it, her heart skipping at his moan before she gasped in surprise and blushed brightly as he came on her.

Scott chuckled as he withdrew his hand from her, which was covered in her juices.
"I think I'd like to get cleaned up. Care to join me in the shower?"
He got up and walked into the bathroom, turning on the water and adjusting it until it was warm but not too hot. He then stepped inside and began washing himself off with the soap. He left room for Jessica to join him if she chose.

Jessica was panting heavily, still not having quite cum yet but was exhausted. She blushed brightly as she looked down at herself and nodded, following him to the shower and washing his cum off her chest.

Scott helped Jessica wash herself and finished cleaning up. He turned the water off and got a towel for them to use. After they were both dry, he put on some clean clothes and let her put on some of his extra clothes that were comfortable. He then put his arms around her and kissed her before looking into her eyes.
"Come with me. There is something I must show you."

He gently took her hand and walked outside with her. They went behind the house and through the woods to a steep embankment leading down into a valley.
"Stay here. I'll be back."
Scott then jumped off of the embankment and did several flips through the air, landing perfectly in a ninja-like crouch pose twenty feet below. He then walked into the valley and stood in the center of it.

Scott planted his feet apart and clenched his fists at his sides.
"Let's rock, Valor!"
I'm ready to roll!
A bright yellow and white aura exploded from Scott, cracking the ground around him and shooting high up into the air. Scott looked ecstatic as the energy washed over him and emitted a blinding light. The power was so great that earthquakes spread out over the valley, which was why he had Jessica wait on higher ground.

(This song would be playing during this time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq0uPlQcwH4)

Slowly, gold and black armor started to appear on Scott's body. It started at his feet, and moved up to his face as the aura and quaking grew in intensity. Parts of the valley started to collapse as the aura grew in ever increasing power. Scott then turned around, clad in the full Armor of Valor. The part of the valley he was standing on started to sink, but he drove his right fist into the ground and was launched high into the air off of it. He did a front flip to stabilize himself, and then landed in the same spot he had previously jumped off, facing Jessica in his true splendor.

Scott fully extended his right arm to the side, his fist unclenching to reveal wicked-looking claws at the end of his fingers, which represented the spines of Valor.
"Jessica, this is the truth about me. I am not just Scott Young, private investigator. I am also Crusader, the knight of Valor that protects this world, using my fists of justice to protect the innocent and punish the wicked."
He lowered his arm and the voice that came from him was different, sounding a bit like a ghostly British accent.
"I am Valor of Planet Kasha, and I share this body and my power with Scott."

Scott's hand reached out and gently took Jessica's hand in his.
"I hope you will forgive the imposing form, but because of my condition, this is the only way I could speak to you. It is a pleasure to meet you, and welcome to our world."
The helmet of Valor disappeared to reveal Scott's face to her. He had a bright smile on his face, happy to no longer be keeping secrets from her.
"I'm sure you have many questions, and I will do what I can to answer them."

Jessica slowly caught her breath in the shower, though she still blushed brightly as he washed her and gave her some clothes to wear. She put them on, though of course they were incredibly baggy on her, and looked at him curiously as she followed him. She looked around curiously as she was lead quite a ways from the house and looked at him confused when they reached the embankment ten gasped in worry as he jumped off and let out a breath of relief when he landed safely.

Her eyes then widened in shock and awe and she stumbled a bit, holding onto a nearby tree for support as the ground shook. She was gripping the tree by the time he landed in the same spot as before and her eyes were wide in shock. She listened to his words and felt a little relief that he at least sounded like himself, then her eyes widened as she heard the different voice and she looked at him uncertainly. She looked down as he removed her hand, which at this point had been gripping the tree till it turned white unintentionally. She looked up at the being that was speaking through Scott's armor covered body, her heart was racing madly, in adrenaline, disbelief... and slight fear. She felt a bit of relief as she saw Scotts face again, and even blushed a little when her heart skipped at his bright smile and she looked down at his armor again before looking up at him uncertainly. "S-Scott...?" Was all she managed to say.

Scott chuckled as she seemed so uncertain.
"Yes, it's me. I know this is a lot to take in, so I'll make it easier for you."
He willed away most of the armor, leaving only his right arm covered, just like how he had started out several years ago.
"The other person you talked to was Valor, a Voltari whose soul lives inside my body. Our souls resonate together to create Valor Armor, which is my Crusader form."

Scott raised her hand to his and kissed it.
"You have nothing to fear. I am completely in control of my body, and most of the time, Valor and I communicate telepathically. I know it freaked you out a little, but Valor is actually very wise and benevolent."
He placed his other hand over hers.
"I wanted you to know the truth about me, because I don't believe in keeping secrets from those I care about."

Scott willed away the rest of the armor and stood there looking normal.
"I know how you feel right now. When Pashara, a Kashan scientist who helped create the Voltari Soul Weapon System, first appeared before me with Valor, I was in complete disbelief. But both races are benevolent, and the Planet Kasha has a secret alliance with Earth. Not all aliens are friendly, though, as you can see from what happened in New York. I was there and did battle with a savage alien race called the Grymwar, who came from the planet Grym."

Jessica looked down a little and nodded softly as he explained further. She looked up at him and blushed softly at the kiss to her hand before she nodded softly as he explained who Valor was. She then blinked in surprise when he said he cared about her then nodded softly as she looked down again. "I-It is... a lot to take in..."

Scott gently held her hand and laced his fingers with hers.
"Let's go back to my house. My life has been one long, very complicated story, and I'm only in my twenties."
He laughed gently, thinking back on all that he had undergone.
"Being a superhero is great, but it's not without its problems."
He walked back through the woods with her and back to his house.

"To be honest, you were the only one in the building who didn't know who I was. There was a lot of news footage of my fight with the Grymwar that clearly showed my face, so it's miraculous that you did not know me."
They reached his house and he entered with her, taking her back to the bedroom and lying down. He put his arms around her and snuggled her close.
"One of the most important things you need to know is that I love you and want a relationship with you."

Jessica blushed a little as he held her hand and nodded, following him back to the house. Jessica looked down in embarrassment at her lack of awareness. She laid down beside him and blushed as she was held then she gasped softly and blushed madly, her heart skipping at his words. "Y-You.... You do...?"

Scott looked into her eyes, revealing that there was no falsehood in his statements. When she asked her question, he nodded.
"I do. I at first thought I could have a normal relationship with you without revealing who I am, but the more I thought about it, the more that would have been miserable for both of us. I have always been very direct and truthful, never one to sneak around or hide things. Good or bad, I confront everything head-on. It's who I am."

Scott rested his forehead against hers, feeling the warmth from her closeness.
"I didn't want to pursue a relationship with you until you knew the truth. I know this is a lot to take in all the way around, but I wanted you to know everything."
He kissed her deeply, conveying his feelings in action. When he pulled away, he smiled.
"So, will you be my girlfriend?"

Jessica was blushing madly and she nodded at his words, he seemed like that type certainly, and she didn't hate it, she appreciated it. She then blushed more and let out a timid moan in the kiss, feeling her heart skip then it raced at his question. Her face was crimson in the dim light and she hesitated a moment, taking it all in before she took a breath and nodded. "Y-Yes..."

Scott beamed as Jessica said that she would be his girlfriend.
"I'm so happy to hear that."
He kissed her again, making it a very deep and loving kiss. When he pulled away, he held her close. A thought then went through his head.
"Oh yeah, that's right."

His hand gently snaked down the pants and panties she was wearing until his middle finger entered her again.
"You didn't have an orgasm earlier. I was so caught up in my own orgasm that I forgot. Let me remedy that right now."
He found his girlfriend's G-spot and began to rub it vigorously. He really enjoyed the sounds he heard when he was pleasuring her, and wanted Jessica to be happy all the way around.

Jessica blushed more, her heart glowing a little when she saw how happy that made him then she gasped softly and moaned a little in the deep kiss. She sighed in comfort when he held her close then her eyes widened and she gasped. She looked at him surprised as she moaned softly from his finger entering her and then blushed madly at his words before she gasped and moaned more, squirming a little as she panted and moaned deeply. "S-Scott..." She whimpered out his name as she began to pant softly and moan.

Scott looked deeply into her eyes, enjoying her moaning and panting. His finger was rubbing quickly but not too hard. He was much stronger than the average person and did not have a wealth of experience in sex, and the last thing he wanted to do was hurt her. He gently laid her head down on a pillow and felt her juices running over his finger as he got wet. To further help turn her on, he lifted her shirt and began to lick and suck her left nipple. Jessica's responsiveness really had him turned on, and he foresaw many pleasurable encounters in the future.

Back
Top Bottom