Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Variety Is The Spice Of Life! (MxF, Fix It Plot, Celeb, Fandom ) - *UPDATE 12/30*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the subject said, there are a variety of things I would love to play! I have three main plot ideas but, I am willing to play and do more. All you have to do is ask!

Plot Number One: FIX-IT PLOT The Beauty Series
He is a multimillionaire who only dates women for two weeks at a time, until he meets Penelope, who is, the exact opposite of every other girl he has ever dated. He makes a deal with her to date her for two months and in the process falls in love with her except he can't very well tell her that. Can he figure it out before she is gone forever?

Bondi Beach Rescue Am totally looking for someone who is willing to play this! Other then using Jai as your face claim as your lifeguard, I am pretty open for the rest of the plot line. She can either be someone he's rescued or a new female lifeguard. Either way, lots of sexy bikini's involved.

Celebs:
I am super looking for someone to play a Jai Courtney against my female OC Face claims. I have a variety of them kinda depending on what you are looking for and really as long as you are willing to play Jai, we can talk about a story line! I am sorta interested in a lot of stuff and my kinks are deep and wide like the ocean! I would really love to play dirty Suicide Squad Capt. Boomerang Jai!

Fandoms:
MCU Especially Captain America/Agent Carter (Would love some Stucky/Steggy love here)
Cinderella (Disney)
BBC Sherlock (Esp. Johnlock)
Outlander (Anything! I really would love this!)

And I also double! So feel free to ask me if you have something you'd like to do!

Thanks for reading!

RE: Variety Is The Spice Of Life! (MxF, Fix It Plot, Celeb, Fandom ) - *UPDATE 5/7*

Bump For the New Update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom