Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those women are my type of 'fun' (7th-Derp & cupcakemon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

7th-Derp

It had been an exhausting week for the 24 year old Sarah, after having moved into a home to call her own, she spend days having all her belongings moved in here to later unpack everything to its rightful place, plus getting furniture she had yet to buy. But all her work paid off in the end when she stood proudly in her livingroon to observe her handy work, grinning to herself with the amount of fun she was going to have around here and the many women she could imagine she'd sleep with.

Sarah was rather confident about her future plans, being 5'11'' tall, fit build with a lean waist and an hourglass figure and a decent c-cup bust, the blonde was sure to get laid with at least a dozen other women. If there was one thing to know about Sarah, is that she is quite a sex driven perv, so much so that it was part of the reason she moved away...or rather, she got kicked out. No matter, with all the moving out of the way and today being a weekend, it was time at least to perhaps get to know her neighbourhood first and see what the area has to offer.

Looking out the window she saw that a woman just next doors to her had just arrived home, she seemed pretty looking enough, maybe she'll be nice enough to have a chat first and see how it goes from there. Walking off to get her shoes, Sarah thought of going to visit her next door neighbour now that she's free to do so and left her house, quickly catching up with that woman before she'd had a chance to enter her home, "Excuse me ma'am!" Sarah called out to stop the woman from fully entering her home just yet, "Do you have a moment to talk? I'm new here you see and would like t get to know people around here" she said kindly while slowing to a walk when she got closer to her neighbour.

RE: Those women are my type of 'fun'.

Heather had heard that she and her roommates were getting a new neighbor, something she was excited about. The old man who had lived next door to them the past three years was a pervert who often spied on the girls and tried to get into their apartment. 22 years old she was glad that she wouldn't have to deal with him anymore seeing as she was the youngest and more often than not his target when he decided to be a peeping tom.

Heather was a short thing, being only 5'2" and a small waist it was a surprise that she had a large ample d-cup bust, often pressed tight against her chest with the shirts she wore. Brown hair was tied back into a tight pony tail as she walked, having just gotten back from working out with a few friends. A quiet girl she was dug through her bag to look for her keys. She wanted to know if her new neighbor had moved in yet or not, something for the girls to talk about later when they were all home that night.

Entering the building she headed up the stairs, finally finding her keys as she reached her door she began to open it when a voice stopped her. Turning her eyes widened at the sight of the beautiful blonde approaching her. "Um, hello," she greeted, pulling her keys out and placing them in her bag. Thinking it over she knew that she didn't have anywhere to be for the next few hours, nodding she smiled at the woman. "I have can talk, my name is Heather. I'm guessing that you're the new neighbor?" She asked as she looked her over. Good looking, much better than some pervert man.

RE: Those women are my type of 'fun'.

When Sarah managed to successfully stop her neighbour for a chat, she was very glad to have done so, this cute short woman might be someone Sarah would gladly enjoy as her first one. Not letting any of her sexual intentions show as best as she could, Sarah reached out to give the woman, calling herself Heather, a handshake, "Yeah, Hi there, my name's Sarah and yes, I just move in next door here a few days ago, just got everything unpacked so now I thought I'd come and say hello" she introduced herself, pointing to the house she just moved into to show Heather which it was.

Sarah had to admit, she felt very lucky to have this sexy little woman as her neighbour, god she was hot, hopefully she is single, though it didn't matter to her much as she'd probably talk anyone into having sex anyway. "I don't mean to intrude or be in your way, but are you free to have a chat with me for a moment? I'm guessing since you lived here you might know something about this area that I should know about. If not you can just come on over whenever you can" Sarah offered, trying to do this as slow as she can so as to not come across as too suspicious, but she hadn't had any action during her move and was dying for some release.

When Sarah managed to successfully stop her neighbour for a chat, she was very glad to have done so, this cute short woman might be someone Sarah would gladly enjoy as her first one. Not letting any of her sexual intentions show as best as she could, Sarah reached out to give the woman, calling herself Heather, a handshake, "Yeah, Hi there, my name's Sarah and yes, I just move in next door here a few days ago, just got everything unpacked so now I thought I'd come and say hello" she introduced herself, pointing to the house she just moved into to show Heather which it was.

Heather smiled a it as she looked at her, glancing over at the house next door. Nice place, she knew that at least. Although it surprised her that it looked to be just one person living in such a large house. She herself had four roommates and they all had a room, paid for things equally. Reaching out she shook her hand and smiled a bit more. "It's nice to meet you Sarah. Nice to know you're not some creepy old man like the last guy that lived there," she said. "A few days, that's earlier than my roommates and I were expecting you to show up," she said. Shaking her head she smiled and stepped inside, opening the door enough that Sarah could come in as well. "I'm free now so you can come in and we can talk." She really didn't need to be anywhere so she was fine with talking to her new neighbor, it'd be more to tell her roommates later.

Sarah smiled, happy to know that Heather also has room-mates too, hoping for all to be women to try and bed with, gosh, her perverted mind was running on overdrive at the thought of it all but at the mention of the previous owner of her house being a perverted man, Sarah had to try and keep her arousal at a minimum for now and keep her boner from showing.

Nodding, Sarah accepted the invitation and stepped inside the house when Heather stepped aside for her, looking around she would try to make you anything she could to see how many and which if them are girls besides Heather. "Oh my, you guys have quite the place here." she commented before turning to look at her neighbour, "So what did you want to talk about? I can tell you some bits about myself if you want, I'm also curious about you too actually."

Heather's roommates would be excited to know that their new neighbor was a woman as well. It'd make things a little easier than if it was another male. Biting her lips Heather had to admit she wanted to know more about the attractive female neighbor they had. The other girls would want to know as much as she could find out when they got home she was sure.

Closing the door behind Sarah she lead her into the living room where they all usually hung out. "Thanks, Tracey set us all up with nice furniture. She kind of has expensive taste. Do you want anything to drink?" She asked as she looked back at her. She knew she needed to be a good host or else they might not get to talk much with the new neighbor. "I'd like to know some things about you. And I can answer any questions you have of course."

"Just a lemonade is fine" Sarah answered at the offer for a drink, she wouldn't mind alcohol but for now, she'd have her first encounter with a hot chick while being completely sober. Sitting down on the couch, Heather sure wasn't kidding about the taste for expenses, whoever this Tracy girl is must be packing quite a wallet, but it's not the money Sarah was currently thinking of about, "It's really nice to have such a place, so relaxing, you know how stressful it can get when moving places? Boy I couldn't get a moments rest"

Waiting patiently for the drinks, Sarah thought about what she could actually talk about before making any kind of move, if Heather doesn't make one first, though it was hard not to think of much else with her erection giving her a harder time then she ever had before. Normally she was good at controlling it, but after not having had any action in weeks, how could she not think about it, plus with Heather there, it only made it more difficult so Sarah had to cross her legs over to hide the bulge while she sat there in an attempt to not blow it right away.

Heather nodded and walked into the kitchen, getting them cups. Checking the fridge she set to get Sarah lemonade like she asked, listening to her in the other room. She was trying to think if she should make a move or not, unsure if it was a good idea. Sure Heather liked girls but for all she knew Sarah didn't. Getting the lemonade for them both she walked out and handed her the cup, noticing that there was something different in the crotch area. Maybe it was just how she was sitting?

"Oh I hated moving. It was the hardest part and took forever for me and the other girls to move things. Not to mention having to buy things to fill such a house," she said as she sat across from her. She was curious though, wanting to know more. "So where did you move from?" She asked. Pulling her long hair out of the ponytail she let it fall, shaking her hair a bit and letting it fall so it shaped around her large breast, creating a frame around them. It was like she was trying to tease her without even knowing what she was doing.

Taking the cup, she took her drink for it's refreshing taste, making her feel relaxed already from the move, but when she looked over to Heather she saw her let her hair loose, forcing Sarah to have another little stare at those breasts, surely they can't be natural but if they are, boy did she hit a jackpot. "Oh, I moved here from New York, I used to live with my parents and just thought I'd 'leave the nest' as some would say" not a complete truth but close enough to be believable.

Her face in a blush from Heathers...attractive figure, Sarah let out a question that would be the first step to getting some release for her frustration in her loins, trying to be as subtle as she can be with it, "So what about you and your room-mates, you all happen to pick this place together or just you all just happen to share it...though speaking of which, where are they at the moment?" she asked, throwing Heather a playful yet innocent look from where she sat, taking another sip of her lemonade.

Heather leaned back in her chair, her crop top raising a little more to show off her stomach. It was usually what she wore when she went to work out, wanting to be able to feel the air his her body better. Seeing how Sarah stared at her chest she was either checking her out or just happened to look at them because they were big. "They're natural," she stated after a few more moments of Sarah staring. She often got asked if they were real or not but they were. "New York? That's a bit far from here. More inland and not so close to the beach," she said.

Heather wasn't exactly that shy about her body, she worked hard on it like the other girls in her house but she was probably the one with the least experience out of them all. The downfall of being younger than them. "We picked this place together. We all went to the same high school and decided to move out here for college. Tracey is out with her boyfriend. Megan and Yana are at work, and Olivia is probably in class at the moment. They all get home at different times during the day but usually we're all home by eight on weekdays."

Sarah raised an eyebrow at the statement of Heathers boobs being natural, but it didn't seem like the small woman cared that she caught her staring at them, yes! She likes women. Setting her drink down Sarah had noted all the names just listed to her, all girls too, one even has a boyfriend but she could work her way around that. "Yeah, it is far but I don't mind. I think it was worth it to move here to see the beach, love swimming in the ocean if you know what I mean."

Giving Heather a sly grin, Sarah felt she could take this up a level, keeping her bulge hidden still as she spoke out, "So we are alone then? Say, if those honkers of ours are natural, maybe...you would let me have a look at them? possible let me have a feel too? I know this seems out of the blue but, gosh I have to admit, when I first started living here and saw you, I couldn't keep my eyes of you. I'm not trying to be a pervert like the man you talked about before, when I have my eyes on someone, I'd rather look after them than use them, if you catch my drift" she said, her seduction coming through her tone of voice, hoping that what she said would let Heather know she'd rather like girls for more then just sex and she was true with what Sarah said about the girl, she did find her to be very attractive and actually wouldn't mind seeing how this would go for them.

Heather was starting to figure that Sarah liked females. She just seemed to be lucky that she lived next door to give females. All young and most of them always horny. Heather herself seemed to hit the jackpot that Sarah was into females. It had been a while since she seemed to even flirt with another girl that liked girls. "The ocean is beautiful and I love swimming in it. Lot of locals have parts that are off limits to the tourist, good places. Of course there are private lands that we're not supposed to go onto either but that doesn't stop a lot of people. Especially late at night."

Heather nodded at her question. "For a few hours. Earliest home would be Olivia but she usually goes to the library after class," she said. Taking a sit of her drink she got up, set the glass on the table and moved over next to Sarah. "I catch it," she said. God she was good looking, the best looking woman she had flirted with in a while. Without thinking about it Heather reached down and pulled off the small top, showing off her chest. "You can feel them if you want." She got that there was a possibility that her neighbor wasn't just the kind of woman who used others for sex and really if she looked out for them it'd be interesting. That and if Heather wanted some extra fun then she knew she could go next door to see her.

Sarah almost felt her pants burst from her erection, she was so fucking hard right now she almost felt tempted to just jump on the girl and hump her crazy. "Holy shit they look better up close" she breather out, staring right at the lush orbs that were Heathers breasts, reaching up, she grabbed a hand full of each boob, feeling the soft skin as she groped them, "Soft...and pretty firm too~" she mused before reaching around to undo the bra which cause Sarah to have moved closer to Heather, making their face be inches away from each other.

"You know...my move left me craving for some release." Sarah stated, the bra now off to let those big boobs free for her eyes to observe, "Also I hope you don't mind something a little...different about me, something you may of may not enjoy, but I'm not one to judge on your taste in people" she said, pulling her to a kiss on the lips, all while she spread her legs some and let her bulge show to ether be seen or touched by Heather, which ever let her know just what she has there, Sarah didn't care at this point, after seeing the breasts, she was too horny to care.

"Don't breast always do?" Heather asked as she looked at her. Pulling her hair back she let the other woman grab and feel up her breast, refusing to move. Her nipples hardened as her breast were played with, unable to help it as they did so. "You like them?" She asked. Blushing a bit she let her remove her bra, her breast falling out of the bra as it was removed. Their lips were so close and she was half tempted to kiss her already.

"Long drive from New York to the beach, I'm sure it did," Heather said. She was confused when she said that there was something different about her. "Different ho-" she started to ask but was kissed. Her eyes glanced down at the spread legs, noticing the bulge that was there. Eyes widened she pulled back from the kiss, reaching down and touching it. "Do y- Do you have a strap-on on?" She asked, unsure if the bulge was real or not.

Sarah had to keep herself from letting out a laugh, shaking her head, she placed a hand over Heathers and kept it on her bulge and started to rub it gently, "No no, sweetie, It's a little more...real then that. You could say that I was born like that in a way, so nothing that you'll see down there isn't done surgical." she whispered, her smile widening the more horny she got.

As much as she'd like to take that little woman right here and now, Sarah had to keep in mind about the previous neighbour they had to deal with, so she held back for now until she'd get Heathers approval, if not, she'd probably talk her into it still. "It's ok if you aren't into people like me though, I'm sure one of the other girls might be thought."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom