Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends + Domination and Humiliation? Yes please! FxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why hello there! I'm looking for something different and for a change one using established characters rather than simply using my own. I will keep this short then, I would like to do an RP where I get to RP as Vi and ideally her in a submissive position. As the title states I am looking for female on female RP only, not male characters. I am also open to pretty much any of the characters from league so long as we can think of a way to make it work. I would also be open to own characters if the character seemed like a good one!

Now, I'm not really looking for a lovey dovey relationship with a little bit of spanking and pet play. While I may be pursuaded to include romance in this I'm more looking to see Vi at the recieving end of people who will take what they want from her. (Though if it's something like Vi and Cait it could be something less forceful). I love abuse, domination, cruelty and all things along those lines. I want her to be turned in to another characters bitch though she will fight every step of the way.

The Kinks

Right, let me throw a few kinks at you that particularly appeal to me. This isn't every kink I like but just a few.

Forced Scenes - This ones a given, all this from a character being forced to dress as the dominant character wishes to all out rape.

Public Use - A character being left bound up and helpless with their naked body exposed and vulnerable for any and all to enjoy for as long as they please? Nice.

Humiliation - One of my favourites, every thing from a character being reminded what a little slut they are and how they're no more than a play thing to being forced to perform acts in front of crowds.

Branding/ Piercings - What can I say? Seeing a character marked and decorated for their new owners use never gets old.

Violence - With any of my rps some of our characters will undoubtedly be thrown around, dragged by the hair, held around the throat and slapped, it's just going to happen.

Strong Characters - I love cruel powerful characters who like to be upity and full of themselves. They don't nessicerily have to be strong physically, it could be their powerbase that makes them so.

Limits

The only hard limit that I can think of is scat, none of that. There may be more but none are at the top of my mind.

Any way, I hope to hear from you soon, Cupcake, just shoot me a message alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom