Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Birthday Nightmare ~[Me & Life On Mars]~

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
redandblack.jpg

Pixie knew she had a birthday party today but she didn't know why it was at a mansion and not her place. Sighing some as she drove up to the mansion she had already seen cars of her friends and her brother here so she that the gang her brother belonged to was here also. Getting out of her car she looked around then started up towards the door already hearing the music pounding and seeing some lights coming out through the windows. Getting up towards the front door she hesitated a little not knowing how to act or how to really know what to do with all these people here. Opening the door finally after it seemed 5 minutes which was only 1 very long minute. Walking in she saw her brother who greeted her first and she smiled giving him a hug and also giving him a playful punch in his side "You know you didn't have to do all this for me". He knew he didn't have to but he wanted to and she could tell he wanted to.

Having him walk her out towards the pool she looked around seeing everyone dancing and drinking or in the pool and making out. She sighed some knowing she didn't have a boyfriend yet and all her girl friends had a boyfriend or some guy interested in them. Maybe it was cause Pixie was only fifteen and she was turning sixteen but she still didn't think she had any luck. She wanted someone who could control her as well as knew how to be nice when they were in public. She wanted someone to be rough with her but also love her and cuddle her. Looking at her brother she pushed him some and growled "I told you no one is interested in me and if this is a way to try and get guys interested in me..it's not going to work". Pixie hated how guys looked at her but then never went after her. They probably thought she was weak and that she wouldn't be exciting but they were wrong all of then were.

Growling lightly she went back into the house and got a shot glass of vodka and drank it down. Her brother knew just like he was she was in the wrong crowd. Pixie was in a wrong crowd but still she didn't care she could drink and get drunk and no one would care or give a fuck. Closing her eyes as she felt the vodka burn her throat some she shook her head then looked around trying to see if anyone was interested in her. Yes again no one was no one was even looking at her and she knew something was up. Looking to her brother she wondered if he had gotten in trouble from someone higher up but he would have been beaten. He would have been bloody and bruised and yet he didn't have a single mark on him making her think maybe everyone was just playing a game with her. Right now she didn't care if people wanted to be with her she was just here for her birthday party and she would have some fun. She would go looking for it or it would come looking for her since she knew it always did. Standing by the table where the drinks and food was she closed her eyes and leaned her head back against the wall trying to forget that she was lonely and jealous of everyone else having someone.

Arron looked around the room, a shot of Vodka in his hands and a girl running her had down his chest trying to coax his attention. It was a common sight, a bitch trying to move in on him to secure power for herself. He shoved her away and gave her a look that scent her running off to find some other guy. So far the party was going well with people dancing and gyrating to the beat. Plenty of alcohol and music kept things going with no sign of stopping.

Arron was the leader of this bunch of thugs, chief supplier of drugs and illegal merchandise into the city. He had set this party up himself for one of his enforcers little sister but it sure as hell wasn't for charitable purposes. This was about revenge. That son of a bitch had fucked up a huge job and Arron had almost killed him when he heard the news. But that wasn't good enough. No, he was going to send a message through the bastards sister. That's why she was here, she was going to be his little bitch and fucktoy for as long as he saw fit.

He was a big guy with dark skin and broad shoulders. His wife-beater showed off his impressive set of muscles as he walked through the crowd towards the table of drinks and food where his prey stood without a single idea of what was in store for her. He grabbed himself a cup of punch (spiked of course) and took a drink. He looked over at her and smirked. "So you're the birthday girl huh? How old are you now?" He was definitely older than her but he wasn't about to stop because of that.

Pixie looked around but didn't know what to do that seemed fun. She just wanted to get laid and then sleep for the night but it seemed like that wasn't going to happen. Seeing the guy come over she looked at him then away and wondered what he was doing here. Hearing him ask the questions she looked at him and gave him a weak smile "Yeah I'm the birthday girl and I'm sixteen now". She looked back out towards the pool wondering if it would be good to swim and just start some fun for once.

Pushing herself off the wall she looked at Arron and smiled some "Want to come with?? I'm going to start some fun in the pool if you want to help". She smirked and winked at him playfully then she walked out the door and to the pool. Seeing everyone look at her she got a glint of rebellious in them. Taking off her skirt and her top her black and hot skimpy bikini showed perfectly. Her ass being nice and tight and her breasts being just the right size at a 34c. Looking around the pool she saw some guys not having fun or just hanging around and she smiled some.

Jumping in the pool she came up and went over to the guys splashing them "Hey come on lets have some fun..we need to make this an actual party instead of just sitting around and drinking". Tilting her head she smirked some and splashed them back wanting to get things going. She felt someone splash her from behind but it seemed that it was her brother and she just shook her head. Splashing him back she made herself jump somewhat out of the water and land on him taking him under water. Coming back up she went over to the side of the pool and leaned against the pool wall closing her eyes and sighing some "This is going to be boring".

[[Sorry for not replying right away]]

Arron followed her outside and got the view of his life. Damn she had a tight body and one that he knew he was going to enjoy owning. He stripped down to his boxers, jumping in the pool after her as she started playing with the other guys. Her brother saw him and swam over, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Please...don't hurt her..." he begged.

"Get the fuck out of my face," Arron growled, pushing him aside and swimming towards her now that she was alone. The other guys in the pllo gave them a wide berth now that they saw that their boss was going in for the kill, so to speak. Arron swam up beside her and leaned against the wall with her. "You're looking pretty bored there birthday girl," he smirked, placing an arm around her shoulder. "I think you could use some company." He had been looking forward to this for some time, let her brother and anyone else who was here watch him fuck her there in the pool. He was going to use her to spread a message: don't fuck with me or you will pay.

She noticed that the guys really didn't play back and she wondered why the reason was. Seeing her brother talk to the guy out of the corner of her eyes she knew something was up and it seemed to be her. Still leaning against the wall she saw him come over and lean against the wall near her and she whimpered a little "No I'm not bored just seems that no one is wanting to really be around something must be up but I don't know what".

Feeling his arm go around her shoulder she looked at him then took his arm off her shoulder "If you think I'm wanting something sexual I don't..not right now at least". She pulled away and moved over so there was about five inches in length between them. Not knowing what he was up to or why anyone else was around she decided that she was going to go over to her brother and find out what was going on.

She wanted to but having someone so much older and seeming interested in her she just shrugged it off and didn't care. As long as he didn't try anything in front of everyone she would like to get with him maybe but if he did she would hate him. Still she wondered why her brother had talked to the guy and why the guy pushed him away. She couldn't tell what they were saying but she was interested in it "So what were you talking to my brother about?? You pushed him away like he was nothing you should know better to do that..we are pretty close is why I'm saying that". She looked at him then to her brother then back to the man not knowing what to exactly do. She felt trapped or something close to that and she didn't like how her stomach was feeling.

Back
Top Bottom