Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darkpoet's cravings and ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkpoet

Moon
Making him a Dad

Basic premise:
I want to do an RP with a female character who is a little manipulative and assertive - she doesn't have to be mean, but I do want some element of manipulation or aggression to this roleplay. The basic idea is that the female character wants to get pregnant and she goes after a man who is unwilling at first. He isn't ready for kids or doesn't want them, but over the course of her seduction, he submits to her. The RP will revolve around her either seducing him or tricking him into getting her pregnant, but I'd like the RP to be pretty long-term. I don't imagine she'll get what she wants the first time they have sex. They likely won't even have sex for a while - I'm looking for some build up with a lot of tension.

If our styles mesh well and we're both enjoying the story, I'd absolutely like to carry this well after she has "trapped" him, where the two characters continue their D/s dynamic, and he becomes increasingly willing - but it's a lengthy progression. I imagine some transition from cocky/arrogant professional guy to submissive house husband, although he will likely still work to support her and spoil her.

I'm open to a pretty wide array of kinks and fetishes, from sensual teasing to pain play to blackmail to facesitting to forced bisexuality. I'd prefer not to have bathroom play be a major focus, but I can go there a little if my partner really wants it. I'm hoping to discuss this fairly in depth with a prospective partner before we get started, so I have an idea for what scope we're going for.

Teaser
The night was like any other at Monk's. The usual tables full of guys in suits, who came from the tall glass building across the street, talking about their best and worst clients. The lone drinkers who stared into their drink as if it would spontaneously manifest companionship.

Ethan didn't always drink alone, but but he sat by himself that night, letting that slight hint of citrus in his gin and tonic carry the troubles of the day somewhere else. His outfit was the first set of nice clothes that fit him perfectly: a pair of dark grey slacks that could belong to a suit and deep red button up shirt but no tie or suit jacket. It had been a busy week, full of meetings that took time from his actual job, and only one of them had called for a full suit.

It was worth it, of course. Consulting paid well, and there were other perks - who knew that Ethan could have developed a slim-built frame with some muscle after just a year of a free gym membership? He had built myself up in other ways, climbing the corporate ladder to senior consultant. He was even in a good position to replace his boss when or if she decided to move on from the company. A grin crossed his face as he imagined what his team of consultants might look like. More specifically, what him managing them would look like. He took another sip from his drink, taking a brief moment to straight out his medium-length brown hair.

There was always something a little charged about the atmosphere of Monk's Pub. It had the usual energy of laughter intermixed with coworkers who shouldn't be dating (according to policy) but likely were, their gazes falling and lingering on each other for moments lasting longer than friendly looks. Ethan had shared flirting glances with a coworker or two before, but it never went past that. His company had one of those policies, and, well, he was ambitious. He didn't imagine that he had the time for deeper relationships, so he didn't pursue them.

All about the ass
Basic premise:
This roleplay will be focused heavily on ass worship, but I'd still like some detail around it, and I'd like to create the specific scenario with whomever I end up writing with. I'm open to a lot of different scenarios and dynamics for this. It could be sweet and sensual...maybe the two characters just have a thing for ass play and they explore it for the first time together. It could also get more into domination or exploitation - maybe the boss's secretary finds out about his fetish and promotions start getting thrown at them shortly after. This is open to any kind of setting - fantasy, steampunk, fandom - so whatever you like. I'd be willing to play a male or female character for this, but would like my character to be paired either with a female or MtF transgender character.

My only limit is full on scat. I'm comfortable with pretty much anything else...smothering, smell being a focus, humiliation.

RE: Make me a daddy, whether I like it or not!

Updated with more information about the RP and reworked the teaser a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom