Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother's Home! (Jemnaixkatisacat)

"Well your bet"he said to her as he knew he would win since they were his cards and they were marked. "Well what do I get if I win"he said to her.

"Well I win," he said "Now you ready for another hand and win?"he asked as he was going to up the anti to see how far she was willing to go.

"Well you get back rub if you win but if I win you get to be my slave a week" David said to her as he shuffles the cards. "I promise I be a good master when I win"he said to her

Angela raised an eyebrow and looked at him like he was nuts. "Nuh uh. If I win you get to be my slave for a week. I'm not gonna bet slavery for a back rub, you think I'm stupid?"

David looks at his cards as he had four kings ace high though it wasn't as good as he wanted but four of kind was good hand. "How many do you want"he asked her

"Well let see that a week of you as my slave"he said to her as he goes and shuffles the card just then the doorbell rang. "You should get that sis"he said to her

"You stick it out you better intend to use it slave."David said as at the door was the Pizza Guy" I got one large beast that will be 23.50 "he said to her.

Angela rolled her eyes at him as she opened the door and payed for the pizza, giving him a tip. "Thanks, keep the change." She said as she took the pizza and shut the door, bringing it to the table before grabbing some plates.

Back
Top Bottom