Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Live out your wildest, deepest, darkest fantasy (MxF MxF+Ms)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intimate

Star
Everybody has fantasies, right? Things you'd never do in real life, or that you'd love to do/try, but you're just not brave or reckless enough to do. Or maybe they're not things you'd do; they are the things that make your pulse quicken, your mouth go dry, your heart race or your face flush. I'm an older guy, experienced writer and I'm interested in female writers who would like to explore. Sex is great, and I mean hardcore taboo or soft and sensual, but I like characters, preferably ones based in reality. I like to know what your character is thinking or feeling as much as what they are saying or doing. Apart from scat I don't have any real limits. I don't like dominant women, but I don't expect your character to be a doormat. You can be shy, naive, feisty or an equal - though an imbalance in the relationship can be fun. I play in PM, but we can also chat through PM (or skype alph4_0n3 or YIM al3x4lph4). As for the things I enjoy: being surprised, being unsure, spooning naked with a stranger exploring each other's bodies with our fingertips, the fear of discovery, watching someone give themselves just for my pleasure, experimenting or the things which in RL would be considered wrong. Pick your point in the spectrum and PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom