Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy and Science Fiction (IM and PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordsharok

Moon
Hello Bluemoon,

This is my first request thread, and I'll start with saying that I am looking for female players. I am not comfortable with playing with males playing females. Sorry but it is what it is.

I roleplay mainly through YIM, but I also have Aim, and Skype as secondary and would be willing to possibly play via PM as well. Feel free to send me a message where ever and just tell me your username and that you're from here to make things easier for me. :) Thanks.

The following are the types of roleplays I am looking for:

(generic time settings)
Post-Apocalyptic (I'm a fan of movies like Mad Max, Borderlands, Doomsday)
Futuristic
Modern Fantasy

(The following I'd love to do in a harem type thing)
Super heroine x villain
Alien Conqueror (can use canon species, mass effect, star wars, star trek, etc.)

NEW PLOT:
This is a strange request and it comes from an old rp I did a while back. Basically its about this character whom I call "The Mechanic" and what he does is he practices with a mix of science of alchemy and makes these living dolls. Basically clockwork people and he puts them in this small town. All the while making more trying to build something more sentient and alive. That when he builds "YC" probably the closest thing to a living creature he's managed to create. His masterpiece. I have a few twists for this rp if you're interested please PM me.

I'll update this as I go and just wanted to get it up and looking. Look forward to hearing from people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom