Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Become Shogun (Malfrost and Malicious Lullaby)

Satoshi walked hand in hand back to their new room together with a smile on his face. He happily helped remove the flowers from her hair as he ran his rough fingers through her soft and silky raven locks. He blushed slightly as she officially called him husband. "Please, just call me Satoshi when we are alone...I would like, Kumiko." He smiled gently as he kissed her forehead. At her next question though, he chuckled softly as he squeezed her hand gently. He had to be careful how he worded his answers here. "Well, they are just act that age.....affection and lust develop rather quickly. I believe both couple became...physically intimate last night. I saw them kissing in the hallways last night as they moved to rooms after I spied them...both parties completely consented, of course. I just believe they were very physically attracted to each other and that can easily bloom into love. If bodies are compatible, so are minds." Satoshi tried to explain in the most innocent terms possible while making sure not to accuse his men of anything. "I guess we will be seeing if we are compatible soon." he chuckled nervously as he rubbed the back of his head.

Tokino's smile brought a genuine smile to Okita's face as well, he was happy he was to be married to such an amazing girl. Once he whisked her off to their room though, it was quickly replaced by the sadistic smile from last night that had dominated the girl. His lips were on her neck quickly, planting hot kisses on her skin and nibbling at her neck as he pressed his growing bulge up against her crotch while he groped her breasts through her kimono. "Strip for me, like the slut you are..." He whispered hotly in her ear, nibbling and sucking on her earlobe as her issued his command.

Sakon eagerly returned the kiss, his tongue swirling around her own before pulling away with a grin on his face." With pleasure..." He whispered back in a husky tone, one of his hands already rubbing at her smooth thigh. His other hand yanked open the front of her kimono to expose her lovely breasts to him. His mouth quickly assailed her flesh mounds, his tongue swirling around her perky and rosy nipple as he sucked hard while his hand slithered up her thigh to begin to teasingly rub her crotch.

Hideyoshi smiled as he offered his hand to Hikari gently leading her out to the dancing area."Of course...how could I refuse such an offer from the most beautiful girl in the room." He gave her a playful wink as he flirted with her, letting his affection for her be known. They slowly began to dance, like a waltz together, hand in hand and pressing against one another. "You are quite the dancer, my lady...I am honored to be your partner. " Hideyoshi grinned again as he leaned forward and gently kissed her forehead. "I hope you do not mind my advances, Hikari-dono....you are quite the amazing girl, and I wish to win your affection." He confessed to the girl, laying his cards out on the table.

Ieyasu could tell that Talia was attracted to him by her reactions to his invitation. That was a good start for him, at least! He smiled softly as he poured some sake for each of them in the small cups used to drink the rice wine from. He took a sip and let out a blissful sigh as he took a seat on a chair. Instead of pulling out a seat for Talia though, he left enough room for Talia to sit on his lap as he gave her a playful smile. "Talia-dono, it would honor me greatly if you graced my lap with your presence as we drank. " His cheeks were red slightly, both from the drink and his own embarrassment.

Mitsunari scowled, as if he had heard that same line over and over again. "Yes, yes...pretend to be a noble to get out of a fucking. It didn't work the first time, and it won't work this time!" Mitsunari roared as he ripped open the front of her kimono, causing her ample breasts to bounce up and down in front of him. "Ah, what lovely tits you have." He laughed as he pinned Satsuki to the wall with his strength, his clearly defined muscles showing. His mouth latched onto her breast as he nibbled on her nipple, grinding it between his teeth as he began to stroke at her thigh in an attempt to start getting her wet. Fucking a whore dry was never any fun, after all.

Back
Top Bottom