Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Become Shogun (Malfrost and Malicious Lullaby)

Malfrost

Star
1582, it is the Sengoku Jidai, the Age of the Country at War in Japan. The country is split into hundreds of feuding warlords, all trying to become the most powerful warrior in the land so that they might one day claim the title of Shogun. However, that title was once held by a family blessed by the gods that have now fallen into relative obscurity. Most daimiyo even forget this fact and merely seek the title to rule the land. Nobunaga Oda was one such man. After using ruthless tactics and politics to either destroy or remove those who could harm him, he had came within arms reach of unifying the country, and becoming Shogun.

However, one of his most trusted retainers, Mitsuhide Akechi betrayed him and killed him and most of his family at the Honoji Temple in Kyoto. Nobunaga's childhood friend, and commoner turned general, Satoshi Yamazaki received word of the betrayal and turned his army to face Mitsuhide outside Kyoto. Satoshi emerged victorious and Mitsuhide was slain. Having avenged his master and shown his dominance, most of Nobunaga's retainers had flocked to Satoshi's banner and after killing one disloyal retainer and subduing another, he focused his attention on the unification of the country.

Satoshi was painfully aware of his own commoner blood however, and knew that if he was to become Shogun, true Shogun, he would need to claim a tie to one of the families that still had the blood of the gods in them. Luckily, one such family existed in the province of Omi. Sending his massive army forward, Satoshi quickly wiped out the army of Omi and their allies that had stood against him. The entire male line of the family that ruled Omi had been wiped out in battle and now, his army surrounded the castle. How would Kumiko, the current head of the household and her sisters, the last remaining true blooded decedents respond to this situation.....

The war devastated any land nearby. It devastated the families of those who fought and most likely didn’t come back alive. Many were killed. Even in the house of the royals, there was great anticipation and worry for the return of their family men. Everyday her sisters and herself waited for anything. Some kind of news or indication that their father and brothers would return home safely.

Their mother had died a while ago, just a couple of years after Hikari, the youngest of the Kido family was born. She was named Hikari because even as a baby, she had the most beautiful features and their mother and father knew she would grow up to become the most radiant of all of Omi. That doesn’t mean that the other daughters were not fine jewels themselves but Hikari was special. But there wasn’t jealousy, oddly enough. All eight sisters were incredibly close and when their mother died, the eldest, Kumiko became the mother figure her sisters needed. And once her father and brothers went off to war, she became the head of the household.

It was difficult holding down the fort but for the sake of her sisters, she had to stay strong.

Until one day, a messenger arrived and delivered a letter containing a seal of arms that she did not recognize. Nonetheless, Kumiko opened the letter and she read the news. All the men were slain and a general by the name of Satoshi Yamazaki and his army were the victors. The war was over. Her father…her brothers…all slain…

She nearly keeled over upon reading the news but her two other sisters who were the second and third oldest, Mio and Satsuki, were there to support her. But all eight sisters, including Kumiko, didn’t have time to grieve over the loss of their family.

Very quickly, shortly after receiving the news, an army marched around the castle. The youngest, Hikari looked out one of the balconies and she saw the militia. Terror struck her. “Kumiko!” She ran from the balcony, her long hair the color of delicate lilacs flowing behind her.

Talia, the second youngest and twins, Yu and Tokino hurried from their rooms after hearing Hikari’s piercing shriek of a scream reverberate through the east wing of the castle. Akari came from the kitchen after instructing the cook about their meal and Satsuki and Mio stood behind Kumiko who stood with strong poise and shrewd confidence before the door that barged right open, men following suit.

She was dressed in a traditional kimono, not as gallant as her other ones since she was inside and not out in the country, but she still looked radiant. Her very long jet black hair was tied down the middle and then lay splayed down her back in a tied taper. Just a few locks of hair were free to frame around her delicate face and intense dark eyes of charcoal stared her intruders down. “You have not been properly called upon, you have no right to step inside this castle.” She spoke with a strict authority, like a woman who was truly in charge. “Leave here, you’ve no proper claim!”

Satoshi rode upon his horse as he and his personal guard marched in. Behind him were his most powerful and important lords. It was thanks to his strategy and their men that they had emerged so victorious over the Kido family army. Satoshi looked at the sisters standing before him. This is what he had come for, the blood of the Shoguns of old, the blood of the divine. They certainly were beautiful.

He dismounted his horse and loyal retainers swiftly set up a stool for him to sit on while his guards stood by his side. His generals dismounted as well and stood behind him, at the ready. Satoshi looked towards Kumiko, his eyes and expression one of showing respect from one leader to another. "Kumiko, of Clan Kido, I presume? Please...you and your two eldest sisters take a seat. I have much to discuss with you. Please send your other sisters away. Also, no violent reactions, please....I don't want to kill more if I don't have to." Satoshi let out a heavy sigh, hoping they would just be able to sit down and talk. "My men will enter the castle and secure rooms for themselves." He motioned to his generals and they bowed as they all walked off in different directions into the massive castle. Two retainers set up three stools for the three eldest sisters of the Kido Clan as Satoshi waited to see how they would react and respond to his recent invasion and actions.

Her gaze was strong and also a little menacing. Even when clearly angry, she looked beautiful. All eight sisters were true beauties and gems of Omi, having often been highly regarded. Before their father went off to the war with their brothers, there were talks in setting up the marriages for her, Mio and Satsuki, the three eldest and only a year apart from each other. Akari was five years younger than Kumiko and the twins, Yu and Tokino were only a few minutes apart from each other with Tokino being the older twin but they were seven years younger than Kumiko. Talia was eight years younger than Kumiko and Hikari, the youngest was also eight years younger than Kumiko. Hikari was born nine months after Talia was and their parents most likely would have bred more to keep their family lineage going as long as possible but their mother died a couple of years later. By then, Kumiko was about ten or eleven years old and she grew up in that moment.

All of their brothers, all four of them had been born long before Kumiko was, a good eight year gap. Twelve children and all survived passed infancy. It’s what made the Kido family so strong and powerful. But with their father’s death and their brothers’ deaths, all talks of marriage went out the window.

Just thinking about it, if there had been no war, Kumiko could have been married by now. But she was glad that it hadn’t happen because if this war happened after she was married…things would be very different, that much she was sure of.

This man, Satoshi, sat down on a stool with his men behind him and three stools were laid out for her, Mio and Satsuki. Neither of them moved, for they waited for Kumiko’s command. Seeing that he wanted to talk and she didn’t want to give him a reason to kill more, Kumiko nodded her head slowly. “Very well.” She turned to Mio and Satsuki and then ordered for her sisters to detain themselves to their rooms so no one could bother them. No one being any man who wished to do ill-will to her beloved sisters. The other five of her sisters quickly scurried to their rooms and shut the doors, locking them even.

Yu and Tokino, ever the most curious and nosy of her sisters didn’t heed that warning long though. For shortly after they went to their rooms, they unlocked the doors and snuck out. Together, they went near the stairwell and crouched down to maybe listen in on the conversation.

Kumiko, Mio and Satsuki stepped forward. Kumiko sat down on the middle stool and her two sisters sat on either side of her each. “My name is Kido Kumiko. You must be General Yamazaki. Forgive me, but I see no General here and refuse to acknowledge your military rank. I will call you Satoshi.” She was very authoritative in her little speech which was technically an insult on his honor and rank.

“What do you want here? You have killed enough, have you not? What can the remaining members of the Kido Clan offer you?” Did he expect kindness? To be welcomed with open arms for the deaths of her father and brothers as well as the Kido army?

Satoshi just chuckled at Kumiko's way of calling him. "I will treat it as an honor to be called by my first name by such a noble lady. After all, I started as a mere shoe warming farmer. Tis truly an honor." Satoshi grinned as he looked at this sisters. If there was one thing he was truly good at doing, it was twisting words to suit his purpose. What had been an insult was now an honor.

When asked what he wanted, and thought for a moment, stroking his chin. "What I expect is the hospitality that a fellow lord shows another. After all, these lands are mine now, and if you don't want not only yourself, but all of your sisters killed and this castle put to the torch, then by all means, disrespect my clan and me." Satoshi leaned forward slightly, his gaze stern and forceful. "Your father and brothers died on the battlefield, the best death a samurai could ask for. Unless you want their legacy to go up in flames, I suggest you consider my offer carefully. " He looked at Kumiko and then at Satsuki and Mio. "What I require are you and your sisters. You will be married off to myself and my most valued men. In exchange, you will be allowed to keep dominion of your lands and keep your lives." Satoshi laid his terms out before them, plain and simple.

Meanwhile, Sakon Shima and Okita Sogo were patrolling the hallways, looking for signs of trouble. They came upon the twins from behind and looked at each other with grins. All the sisters were truly beautiful, and now there were two of them, completely unguarded. They closed the distance between them silently until they were right behind them, then they wrapped their powerful arms around their waists and put daggers to their throats. "Quiet if you want to live..." Sakon spoke so they would both hear as he and Okita dragged them to a side room. At once, they were upon them, ripping open the front of their kimonos as Sakon pressed his lips roughly against Yu's his tongue seeking to gain entry to her mouth while Okita's mouth pressed against Tokino's, his tongue forcing its way into her mouth to play with her tongue while their hands moved to grope at their lovely breasts, their flesh molding against the digits of the strong men that were having their way with them.

This irritated Kumiko to no end who clenched the fabric of her kimono so tightly between her finely manicured nailed. Her face almost scrunched with anger but she decided not to show her cards completely. Gripping her dress was a reaction and she mentally chastised herself for giving that away. “Whatever you must treat it in order to cope with this conversation and the outcome of it.” She said by way of response and also not dignifying how he turned an insult to that of an honor. Which she despised.

Yu and Tokino strained to hear the conversation which wasn’t difficult to do because of the acoustics of the castle. They heard Kumiko’s response and had to suppress their giggles. They were very proud of how mature and dignified their oldest sister was handling herself. But their amusement was short-lived when all of a sudden they felt hands on them, arms encircling their waists and hauling them up.

Both of them were about to scream for help when the cool steel of daggers were pressed to their throats. The twins exchanged a look of fear between them but only nodded their heads. They wouldn’t fight. They were taken off to a separate side room, away from the bedrooms and once the door was shut, they were left to the mercy of these men.

Yu gasped when one of the men came to her, ripping her kimono—she was very thankful she hadn’t been wearing something more treasured—and forced his lips on hers. Her hands flew to his shoulders and she gripped them to push him back but to no avail. She started to beat on his back, wrenching her lips from his and letting out a cry of anguish.

Tokino was in the same boat, the man assaulting her and ripping her kimono down the front, exposing creamy skin. His lips were on hers roughly and she turned her face away, pushing her hands into his chest to push him back, struggling as he groped and fondled her pert breasts. “P-Please…s-stop this!” She struggled in vain, her plea desperate and exasperated.

Back down in the foyer, completely oblivious to what was happening upstairs, Kumiko listened to his offer and her eyes narrowed. “I will show respect Satoshi if you show me and my sisters the respect of no longer threatening us. I think you can agree that we have already endured enough threats before you invaded our home, I would like it if you could do us the honor of rescinding your threats.” Which she had zero doubts that he would make good on them if they disrespected him and his men.

“Now, I am dissatisfied by the terms of this agreement. While I will agree to the terms of our betrothal, for my sisters, I require a meeting with each man individually. I require such so that the best interests and safety of my beloved sisters are met. You, I shall deal with accordingly for I retain that right of control and I shall retain that right of control over my sister’s betrothals as long as I can.”

“Onei-san.” She heard Satsuki protest. “Hikari and Talia are too young. They are both not yet sixteen.” She whispered.

“She’s right. They are both too young. Akari, Yu and Tokino are old enough, as are we but it would be cruel to marry Hikari and Talia off to these men. They are practically children, Onei-san.” Mio said softly, her voice soft and demure but insistent, Satsuki’s.

Her sisters made a very good point and she was very thankful that they were here. “My younger sisters make a very interesting point Satoshi. My two youngest are not yet sixteen. They are far too young to be married. That is a problem, is it not?”

Satoshi pondered Kumiko's words for a moment. He contemplated what all Kumiko wished for as well as what he desired himself. He nodded after a short while. "Very well, I shall retract my threats so long as we are treated well. As for your arrangement, I can agree to it on two conditions. First is that you and I will be married, that is the union that must occur. Second, is that once your younger sisters come of age, they will be married to one of my men's sons. We will arrange betrothals meetings for the younger girls similar to marriage meetings for the older ones. Once you've agree upon the selection, they shall be promised to each other until they come of age. Are those terms agreeable then?" Satoshi questioned as he looked at the three sisters. Given what all Kumimo was asking, they seemed like more then reasonable conditions to add on to what she was requesting.

Upstairs meanwhile, the two men were busy starting to have their way with the twins. Sakon's mouth sought out Yu's lovely breasts. His mouth latched onto one of her mounds as his tongue began to swirl around her perky nipple before he nibbled on the nub between his teeth. His hand groped at her other breast, tugging and twisting her other perky nipple between his fingers as he used his free hand to undo his trousers to reveal his throbbing and massive cock which he began to press up against Yu's crotch.

Okita just laughed sadistically at Tokino's plea."Why should I stop...you are so adorable like this." Okita teased her as he planted kissed up and down her back. He flipped her so she was on her hands and knees. He tugged her kimono off entirely to expose her lovely, firm and creamy ass to him. He gave her ass a nice, hard spank as he undid his trousers as well to pull out his cock, his rod rubbing up against her rear before he teasingly pressed it up against her entrance before giving her ass another spank.

“We always treats our guests in such a splendid fashion that they may feel it is alright to return.” And while she didn’t want him to come back, but instead just leave and leave them in peace, it was also a true vow. It seemed there was no way she would be able to get out of a marriage union between herself and Satoshi. That much was required but she was impressed at his promise to wait until her two youngest sisters were of age.

Kumiko nodded her head and then looked to Mio and Satsuki who nodded their heads as well. They were in agreement of this then. That she was fine with. “Very well. I can agree to this.”

Mio cleared her throat softly. She didn’t make eye contact with Satoshi. “If I might relay a concern, Onei-san?”

“Go ahead, Mio.” Kumiko gave her permission to address Satoshi.

“The concern I have is that your men will stay in our castle with us. While we have plenty of room to house you all, who is to say that your men will not violate us?” She asked softly.

Kumiko looked to Mio and then to Satsuki. She glanced over to Satoshi and tucked a lock of her hair away from her face, behind her ear. “That brings light to another issue. Of which would void your claims over my sisters.” She began. “If the men promised to my sisters and myself should violate us before any of them are properly wed, marriage will be null and void. Now, that does not mean that say if one of your men violates one of my sisters, I will not marry you. No, I still will marry you. But if you were to violate me before our wedding night, no one get married, is that understood?” She believed it to be quite fair and her sisters agreed. It protected them all in fact.

Yu whimpered softly as Sakon kept hurting her delicate nipples with his mouth. He was being so rough with her and she kept trying to push away. “Please…” She whimpered miserably, her eyes watering at the impending violation that was to befall her. As he tore away the last of her kimono and under slips, she managed to find a way to escape from him and started to run to the door to escape. There was still a chance she could call for help.

Tokino was preoccupied with her own misfortunes that she couldn’t go to her twin’s defense. “No…I don’t want this! I-I don’t want you!” She wanted to try and run but he pushed her down on all fours. She tried to crawl away but he grabbed her and she could already feel him begin to push into her when his hand slammed down onto her bottom. She cried out and lowered her head, the pain resounding deep inside of her. Her body reacted differently than she wanted it to. “Please stop this…please…” But Tokino was a Kido and she was resilient. She still kept trying to get away from him, even though he had her quite firmly in his clutches.

Satoshi looked at Mio as she spoke her concern. "You are quite the insight one, Mio-sama." Satoshi complemented the red haired girl on her foresight as he thought on what both sisters said. "I can certainly understand your concern. I will insure that my men act on their best behavior." Satoshi spoke with a smile, unaware of that two of his men were raping two of the sisters as they spoke. "With those conditions though, I have one more to add of my own. You and I shall be married tonight, Kumiko-chan. If those are the last of your conditions to be added then I shall add no more myself." Satoshi spoke firmly, hoping that they had finally reached a final compromise.

"Oh no you don't!" Sakon quickly wrapped an arm around her waist and tugged her back roughly into his firm chest. "Where do you think you are going, pretty..." He chuckled into her ear, licking her neck as he gave her ass a spank. His cock pressed up against her entrance before he shoved it in quite quickly and roughly, shattering her hymen and his massive cock pushed deep into her, his tip pressing against her cervix. "How does it feel to become a woman." He laughed as he started to violate her, moving his hips back and forth, with each thrust, his hips slapped against her ass, making it jiggle as his girth spread open her tight pussy.

"It doesn't matter what you want....we defeated you fair and square. That means all of you belong to us now." Okita chuckled sadistically as he pushed her down completely as his cock entered her pussy. He too shattered her hymen and his cock pressed up against her cervix. He spanked her ass as he fucked her, his hips adding to it as they slapped against her ass. After spanking her a few times, he began to rub her ass tenderly as he licked up her back. "Just relax and enjoy it...I'll make you my little whore..."

Mio bowed her head in thanks and in respect, appreciating his compliment. Satsuki and Mio weren’t as fierce in their delivery and confidence as Kumiko was but they were quite bright. It wasn’t that Kumiko wasn’t bright but she wasn’t in the right frame of mind. She was very angry and frustrated and also devastated and that tended to compromise her logic. But Mio and Satsuki they knew how to stay calm in situations like this that if Kumiko wasn’t the oldest, they would probably be better suited as the head. But they kept her in check so she didn’t do something irrational.

He agreed to their concerns but gave one more condition. It was kind of the ultimate one and would solve any strife or potential problem that could occur later. With a heavy sigh, Kumiko nodded. “Very well.”

“Onei-san!” Both Satsuki and Mio protested.
Kumiko raised her hand to silence them. “It is decided. I will wed Satoshi tonight. That is final. And I promise that none of you will not be married just blindly. I will conduct extensive interviews to be sure that your future husbands will respect you and only receive your respect so long as they do it first.” She looked Satoshi right in the eye as she said this but Mio and Satsuki looked down. “We will all have happy marriages like our parents did. Is that understood?” She asked him, not taking her gaze from his. It was shrewd, technically disrespectful but she had already made it clear that she would not show him the kind of honorable respect for his rank from the beginning of the conversation.

Yu cried out as Sakon grabbed her back, giving her bottom a degrading spank that made her close her eyes, refusing to acknowledge how that made her feel. Not negatively, that is. But just as quickly as that one spank made her feel something delicious, her body spasmed under pain as he impaled her on his thick rod, a cry of agony coming from her. “It hurts…” She whimpered, a couple of tears rolling down her cheeks. “It hurts so much…” And yet she became wetter and wetter as the pain slowly ebbed away.

“That is not the point!” Tokino cried out. She looked up and saw her twin sister violated, impaled on that man’s thick expanse of hard steel encased in velvet and she bit her lower lip, her eyes watering. Was this really happening? “We don’t deserve to be shamed…violated…broken…” She choked out, just as she felt him violate her opening and take her purity. He was so deep inside of her, he filled her thickly and the pain was too great. “It hurts…” She broke into sobs, but yet, her body relaxed into his just as he told her to, the pain slowly ebbed away and she was left incredibly wet, feeling an odd sensation; not pain, but pleasure?

Satoshi saw the concern on Mio and Satsuki's faces when Kumiko agreed to his final condition. He was happy everything was resolved. "Good, the other factors such as taxes and levies can be arranged by people other then ourselves. For now, we should prepare for the wedding this evening. I intend to do everything in my power to make you happy, Kumiko." He smiled, addressing her by just her first name, what would be a dishonor if they were not engaged to wed. He grasped her hand in his own. Hers was soft, like velvet, his rough like steel. He brought her hand up to his lips and kissed it gently as he gave her a smile. "Should I leave you to making the preparations, or would you like to make them together?" He asked her, genuinely interested in how the wedding would turn out.

Sakon gave Yu's ass another spank before his hand sought out her jiggling breasts. He moved his face next to hers and began to lick up her tears. "There, there...beautiful flower....everything will feel better soon...you are getting so wet after all..." He chuckled into her ear as he felt how wet she was getting around his cock. He gave her breast a squeeze as his other hand moved to her clitoris, rubbing the sensitive nub between his fingers before giving it a tug. With a violent push, his cock penetrated her cervix and entered her womb, violating her deepest spot as he fucked her like a bitch in heat.

"Beautiful women like you exist to be taken by strong men." Okita teased her sadistically as he spanked her again, his finger teasing her asshole afterwards. He began to push his middle finger into her ass while his hand moved to her clitoris and began to tug on the sensitive nub gently. He pushed his cock past her cervix and into her womb, violating her as deeply as he could as his cock claimed her completely and made her his. "Admit it...it's starting to feel good, you little slut..." His hot whisper entered her ear as he nibbled and sucked on her earlobe.

“Yes, the rest of the logistics and technicalities can be discussed by those who actually take care of them. I do not.” She said softly. She nearly snarled through her nostrils like a bull might when he addressed her by her first name but she relaxed because technically they were betrothed. Although the way he asked her for her hand was not quite romantic. Perhaps she could require it…?

Kumiko was startled when he took her dainty hand, even kissing the back of it. His smile was handsome and charming and he didn’t see like an evil conqueror that slaughtered her father and brothers. But that was all she could think of. She tried not to look repulsed. “You may be present while I make the preparations. It can be just the two of us, I will dismiss my sisters.” Mio and Satsuki got the hint and they stood and bowed, taking their leave and going to their rooms, leaving Kumiko alone with Satoshi. “Dismiss your men. This will be a conversation only between you and me.” She then took her hand from his quickly and rested it demurely in her lap.

“The way you have asked me for my hand was not quite romantic. More like a demand. I would like it if it could be a nicer proposal.”

Yu closed her eyes, letting a few more tears fall down her cheeks as he taunted her with those words. “I-I am not…” She denied him but her body couldn’t help but find pleasure in his treacherous and merciless act. Especially as he pushed even deeper, filling her tight entrance even more with his sharper thrusts. She cried out but it wasn’t so much in pain as it was in pleasure. Her wet depths began to drip her nectar, coating his hot rod with it, her hips even lifted up to meet his gradually for each thrusts, anticipating it, liking it even.

Tokino was among the same level as her twin sister, that no matter how vicious this man was being to her, she was finding her body rising to higher levels of pleasure. Even as he plunged deeper inside of her, she cried out, not of pain but of mighty pleasure. Gripping the rug on floor, she used it as leverage to push back into his hips, in time with his massive thrusts. A look of pure bliss came over to her face and she moaned deeply, throwing her head back, her short red locks flailing behind her as he continued his merciless ramming.

All of Kumiko's expressions seemed to amuse Satoshi and when she dismissed her sisters, he took that as a cue and dismissed his men to find rooms and attend to the troops outside. When she asked to be reproposed to, he simply nodded his head and gave her a charming smile.

"Of course, anything for you, my beautiful, soon to be wife." He gently held her hand again as he looked her in the eyes, his eyes locking onto her. If she looked into his eyes, she could see a passion and drive she had never seen in any man before, but also, hints of affection and desire. "Kumiko...I have never met a more beautiful woman in my entire life. It would be a great honor for me if you would consider to be my wife." He bowed deeply to her, showing her the utmost respect he possibly could to her at the moment to make her happy.

When Yu denied being wet, Sakon just chuckled and took the fingers that had been playing with her clitoris and moved them in front of her so she could see. "What do you all this then...naughty girl." He teased her as he pressed his fingers against her lips, wanting her to suck on the appendages. He pounded into her even deeper now, his cock spreading her tight cunt open as he defiled and ravished her womb. He spanked her ass again with his free hand before he started to grope her rear tenderly. "Give me a kiss...." He commanded her as he moved his face next to hers with a chuckle.

Okitia could tell that Tokino was quickly starting to love the pleasure she was feeling. Another hard spank to the ass gave her more pleasure as he pulled his fingers out of her ass. "Listen to you moan like the slut you are...." He chuckled as he licked her cheek, almost like he was claiming her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and changed positions with her. He laid back on the ground, she was now onto of him, riding him and straddling him, his cock still deep in her pussy. He let his arms fall to the side as he looked up to Tokino and gave her a grin. This would be her perfect chance to escape if she wanted to...but he knew that all desire to escape had left her as the pleasure had overtaken her body. He waited to see how she would react now.

He was being kind and she couldn’t bring herself to believe it. They were left alone now and she took her hand again but this time she didn’t wrench it away. She looked at him, studied his face, his expression and the look in his eyes as a beautiful litany of poetry poured from his mouth, a beautiful proposal. Should she be in love with him, she might break into soft sobs of how beautifully eloquent his choice of words were. But she wasn’t in love with him.

He bowed to her, showing such respect and honor. How could Kumiko refuse? Her life and the lives of her sisters, literally hung in the balance. Clearing her throat, she lifted her chin. “I accept.” She said noncommittally. “Satoshi-san,” she finally graced him with a proper respect to his name in addressing him. “I must ask; why are you doing all this? You’ve killed my father and brothers. You’ve imposed yourself and your man in the Kido Castle. You wish to marry and I cannot refuse for fear of my life and those of my sister’s. What is your end game in all of this?” She slowly retracted her hand from his and placed them back demurely in her lap.

“As your future wife and head of the clan you so wish to marry into, I do believe I have the right to inquire.”

A soft gasp came from Yu, more like an exasperated gasp as his fingers touched her lips, dripping with the nectar of her sex, her essence touching her lips. Lost in the throes of this lust, a soft moan emitted from her as she sucked his fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean and moaning her surprise appreciation as well. He didn’t let up, he was merciless as he pounded her tight entrance, abusing her and her womb. But she didn’t seem to care anymore. Her body’s needs took over her right of mind and she moaned her pleasure as her mouth released his fingers. In fact, Yu was quite eager to turn her face to his as he commanded a kiss and she kissed him with a passion she didn’t even know existed. Her arms came up around his neck and then traveled down his back, her finely manicured nails engraving a deep path down.

A soft whimper came from her as his finger removed from her tight rear entrance. She missed it. It was forbidden and different but she didn’t care. Tokino was too caught up in the pleasure, just like her twin. She pushed back more into his thrusts, finding it deliciously arousing how he called her names. She liked it. It was true. She was moaning like a harlot, like a bitch in heat and she wanted more.

He changed the position so she now straddled him and with his cock deep inside of her, she planted her hands on his chest to anchor herself on him, to bounce. Tokino knew she could have used this opportunity to escape but she couldn’t find it in herself to do so. She needed the pleasure. It was building up and she didn’t want it to stop until she reached that ultimate peak of no return. “Mm, don’t stop.” She gasped, starting to move herself faster on him, bouncing hard so that her ass slapped into his skin, jiggling with each bounce and her pert breasts bounced in speed with her movements. She could feel the pleasure climbing higher and higher, taking her to new depths she didn’t even know existed.

Satoshi nodded his head as he pulled away from Kumiko. "An understandable question. First off, I came here to conquer your land because it is close to the capital, from here, we can march on Kyoto with ease at any time, but that isn't the true reason, no...that is the easy reason, one any warlord could give you." Satoshi looked Kumiko in the eyes once more, the passion and determination there in full once more as he spoke. "I intend to unify this land, to bring peace to the people, the peasants and commoner suffer the most under this constant war...I know first hand." Satoshi looked at his hand which he balled into a fist. "I intend to use my marriage to you as a way to make a claim on the title of Shogun. Once I acquire that title, the strongest warlords will rally to me and we will crush the last embers of chaos to bring a lasting peace to the land." Satoshi looked at Kumiko once again to show his sincerity in his claim. "That is my end game, Kumiko-chan."

When Yu began to suck on his fingers, Sakon knew she had completely given into her lust and desires. She would be his now. He enjoyed the sensation of having his fingers sucked as he fucked her womb and claimed her pussy. When she turned over and they began to kiss, his tongue forced its way into her mouth to swirl around inside and to press against her own, to taste the lingering flavor of her love juices in her mouth. After kissing for a few moments, Sakon removed his lips from hers with a moan as he began to suck on her breasts, his tongue swirling around her perky nipple. He felt a pressure building in his cock as his climax was building. "Come for me...come for me and become my bride!" Sakon roared as he slammed his cock into her tight pussy as hard and as fast as he could.

Okita watched with his sadistic grin as Tokino set her hands on his firm chest and began to bounce, giving herself completely to him. He loved watching her breasts bounce as his felt her slamming down onto him, his cock claiming her womb. "I won't stop....if you tell me what you are...." Okita teased her as he gave her one strong thrust that met her own, causing their hips to slam against each other and his cock hit her deep inside her womb near her g-spot. However, Okita refused to thrust after that. He gave her ass a spank as he reached rub and gave her breast a rough squeeze before tugging on her nipple. He wanted her to call herself all the naughty names he had called her before she gave her even more of the pleasure she so desired.

Kumiko listened as he explained his entire plan and why marrying into her family was vital. By the time he finished, she felt a bit of admiration toward him but she still resented him and his army for killing her father and brothers in battle, as well as the Kido army. She sighed softly with a resigned sense. She could be angry at him and despise him but none of that would bring her family back. All she could do was look to the future and if he seemed this sincere in marrying her and becoming Shogun, could she really fault him for that? Under her father’s rule, the lands of Omi weren’t exactly the most harmonious. Perhaps Satoshi was doing an honest good deed in wiping out a tyrannical ruler, another stepping stone to his quest for peace and ending the age of war.

“If you are honest and sincere in your quest, I suppose I cannot fault you. But if peace is truly your endgame, I expect you to live up to that. Japan could see to some peace and if you become Shogun, I suppose…I suppose I can think of no other higher honor than becoming your wife.” Which was more of a heartfelt acceptance than her earlier one.

Yu cried out deeply, her nails leaving his back and she reached up above her head to tug on the tapestry rug beneath them. She threw her head back and lost herself in the pleasure and the pleasure of his kiss, of his tongue devouring into her mouth so lewdly and sexily. The sensation of that same tongue now teasing her perky pink nipples pushed her over and she moaned louder, feeling the build of her pleasure rise to the highest peak of no return. Her orgasm flooded through her, her pussy clamped down around his thick girth clenching and unclenching in spasms and the pleasure roared through her like a tsunami. She cried out so loudly, she feared someone might hear her but as the pleasure consumed her, she realized she just didn’t care. The only thing she cared about was becoming this man’s bride so he could continue to ravish her for the rest of their lives. “I will be your bride!” Even though she didn’t know his name, he had staked his claim. Yu was his.

Tokino whimpered shyly, hearing the cries of ecstasy coming from her twin but she was too distracted to look in that direction. Right now, she was captivated by the handsome man who was ravishing her and while it started out forced initially, it turned into a coupling of sheer lust and need on both parts. His thrust into her, in time with her thrust down into his hips sent delicious jolts of pleasure through her, making her cry out in ecstasy. “I’m your dirty whore. I’m your dirty little whore!” She cried out rapidly. She leaned down on him and brushed her lips over his. “Make me yours. Make me your eternally so you can continue to ravish me anytime you want. I’m yours. I’m your dirty plaything. I’m all yours.” She whimpered just before she claimed his lips in a searing passionate kiss, her tongue pushing into his mouth with a feverish hunger and need.

"I will do everything in my power to see that Japan is unified and brought into an age of peace and happiness." Satoshi stepped forward and wrapped his strong arms around Kumiko's waist, pulling her gently into his firm chest as his hand brushed through her hair. "A world....where we can be happy together and create a family. Where we can all be happy."Satoshi's words were sincere as he whispered them earnestly into Kumiko's ear. He pulled away from her and gave her a large smile. "I know it might be unbecoming to ask you since we are to be wed tonight...but may I steal a kiss from you?" He asked, trying to be a gentleman as he rubbed the back of his head meekly.

As Yu came, her pussy clamping tightly around his cock, Sakon could no longer resist the pressure that had been building up in his cock. "Take my seed....take my cum, my slutty bride!" Sakon groaned out, thrusting roughly a few times as he started to come. His hot and sticky cum flooded her womb and pussy, filling her to the brim, her tiny tummy bulging just slightly with how full she was. He filled her so much that much of his seed ended up running down her silky thighs. His breath was ragged as he left his cock in her. He gave her a grin and kissed her forehead gently. "I love you." He let out, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.

As Tokino admitted to being a whore, Okita rewarded her with a hard spank to the ass before he began to thrust his hips up into hers, his cock slamming into her deepest reaches, hitting her most pleasurable point over and over again roughly with the tip of his cock as he moaned loudly. "I will make you mine...you will be my bride and slut, for me to fuck whenever I wish." He laughed sadistically once more before being surprised by the kiss. His tongue reacted quickly, pressing against her own before swirling around it. As they kissed, the pleasure became too much and Okita let out a groan as with a final, violent thrust, he filled Tokino's womb and pussy with his hot and sticky seed. He filled her to the brim, the excess leaking down her thighs and onto his crotch.

Kumiko nodded her head but her enjoyment of his vow was short-lived as he pulled her into his arms. She tried not to come off as unaccepting but couldn’t help the way she struggled. Her struggling ceased as his hand came into her hair and she stilled in his arms, looking up at him quite shocked in stark contrast to how she had been glaring at him earlier. His words were kind, sincere considering things and she found it difficult to hate him when through everything, he was being so kind. Rather than simply kissing her, Satoshi floored her by asking, something she would not have come to expect from him.

Nodding her head slowly, she turned her cheek to him. “You may kiss my cheek.” She said softly. “I will save it for our wedding tonight that you may kiss me…” Her cheeks turned a very deep shade of crimson now. “Elsewhere.” She meant her lips but he may take it in another way, which she couldn’t shake his mind from if she tried because once she was married to him, Kumiko was his to do with as he pleased.

His flourish of hot seed shooting so deep inside of her womb set off a mini-orgasm that made her groan in much appreciation for the sensation. She felt the tantalizing warmth of his stick seed dripping out of her and down her thighs. Her body shuddered in wonderful pleasure as spasms wracked her body from this forced coupling. As the haze of what transpired faded away, she was able to return to logic slowly and she whimpered softly, finally looking up at him, her cheeks so red in embarrassment, shyness and just a tiny bit of shame. “I will marry you.” She whispered. “If you would be so kind to remove yourself off of me, I would like to dress and bathe myself.” For her sins, for her shame and for the excitement she felt in soon becoming this man’s wife. “But what is your name?” Surely she deserved to know what her future husband’s name was.

His hard thrusts up into her, as reward for her compliance, increased her pleasure levels and the build up was ever greater. She cried out deeply, losing herself in the pleasure that too soon became so great, reached its highest peak that she couldn’t hold it back. Her body surged with heightened pleasure, coursing through her entire body all from the center of it all as her orgasm broke through the dam. Tokino came hard and as his hot seed feeling her to the brim and even spilled out, she felt even more pleasure from the very sensation. After their climaxes, her body collapsed on top of his and she pressed her forehead to his shoulder. She breathed hard and as the haze of her pleasure and orgasm faded, she could once more think with proper sense. She had agreed to marry this man who ravished her. She felt shame and embarrassment but more than that, she felt excitement. Because if this was what came with their marriage, how could that be awful? “What is your name?”

Satoshi nodded his head gently as he leaned in and gently planted a kiss on Kumiko's cheek. It was soft and warm, and only lasted for a brief moment before he pulled away as he gave her a grin. "Come then, my lovely wife to be. Let us plan our wedding down to the exact detail, I want to make you as happy as possible."

He offered her his arm with a smile, hoping she would accept his invitation and lead him to some quiet place where they could plan. "This is truly a lovely castle. I will be happy to call it home, and I hope to make it safe for our children, so they can know a land without war." He stated firmly as he waited for her.

Her cheeks warmed even more as his lips, surprisingly soft, touched her cheek for a moment or two. Her eyes fluttered closed and she savored the delicate feel until it was no longer there. But her cheek burned in a good way from the memory of his lingering kiss. She could only imagine what other feelings he might illicit if he kissed elsewhere…

“Yes, we shall plan our wedding now.” She said it automatically but after that soft kiss, she could hardly find the right words to say. Demurely taking his arm, Kumiko walked with him and listened to his words. She bit her lower lip and could only force a small smile. She still had her reservations about this entire marriage but she knew there was no way out of it. It would just take time for her to warm up to him. He’d have to prove himself, which she was sure he was well aware of.

“How many children do you wish to have? Keep in mind that I will be having them, not you. Hopefully not as much as my mother gave birth to.” She laughed softly. Her mother had twelve children including Kumiko. It didn’t shock her too much when she died shortly after Hikari was born. Kumiko was hoping she wouldn’t have that same fate.

Satoshi chuckled as Kumiko made reference to having kids. "True enough. I'm thinking maybe four or five? Enough to have a nice, large family that we can enjoy seeing grow up as we age together." Satoshi spoke affectionately as he leaned down and kissed her cheek again. He gave her a grin, hoping that would have surprised her. She was so very adorable when she blushed after all.

They soon arrived at a private room and began to work out the details of the wedding such as who would attend, where it would be held, the food involved, and so on. As they were finishing the plans, it was clear that two figures stood outside the door. "Come in." Satoshi called out as he sat next to his wife to be, beckoning the two people out into the room.

((I figured you could have Yu and Tokino pop up here and ask Kumiko about marriage?))

(I was going to wait until after Kumiko gets marries. That way it won’t seem so sudden. That since usually after weddings there is a little party, it can be seen that her twin sisters talk to those men during it and then ask her the next day after her wedding night about marriage. Plus then they won’t take away from her wedding day if they wait until the next day to ask. What do you think?)

Kumiko smiled and even giggled a little bit. Her hand came up to her mouth to hide it, even as a soft blush colored her cheeks. “Well four or five doesn’t seem so terrible.” She said softly, glancing at him. “Ask me how I feel about having more after I have just one, okay?” She laughed again, this time not just a demure little giggle but an actual bout of laughter. It felt odd to laugh, in light of everything, but it also felt good. It made her feel light and like she didn’t have this huge burden on her shoulders.

Arriving at the private room, she sat down with him to go over preparations for the wedding. Considering that she was ruler now of the Kido Clan, she didn’t want some big extravagant thing. If this was HIkari or Talia, probably a big extravagant and fancy celebration with as many people as possible would be taking way. But Kumiko was always more of a simple sort when it came to private and personal things and she didn’t want a fancy wedding. Just a simple gathering with all of her sisters in attendance, the finest but simplest of décor and her family’s favorite foods. As for the actual ceremony, she wanted it in the same temple that her parents were married and the celebration after would be held in the great family hall of their castle and an extended invitation to the people so that they could witness the unity and promise of a more peaceful time.

Before she could ask Satoshi about what he felt about keeping the party open for the people to come and share in the celebration, there was a knock at the door. She looked up and saw her twin sisters as well as her two youngest sisters walk inside.

“Oneii-san?” She heard Hikari.

“Yes, come in Hikari-chan.” She said softly. The other all followed in and Kumiko noticed two of Satoshi’s guards come in. She noticed how her twin sisters and those two guards made eyes at each other but she shook her head of it, thinking nothing of it.

Talia inquired about what she and Satoshi were doing so it was then that Kumiko broke the news about the marriage happening later this night. They were all shocked and when that was heard, the rest of her sisters tumbled in a non-uniform fashion, unbecoming of young ladies of the powerful Kido Clan. But it only made Kumiko laugh softly.

She explained it all to them and they seemed understanding. She noticed again how Yu and Tokino made eyes at two of Satoshi’s guards but she figured she could question them about it tomorrow. They were of marrying age and if that’s what they would be inquiring, she’d find no problem in saying yes. But right now, she could only focus on one marriage.

She shooed them all out so that she and Satoshi were alone again. A soft blush colored her cheeks and she looked at him. “I apologize for my sisters’ behavior.” She said softly. “I don’t hide anything from them, especially as it regards our family. And since you will become part of ours, they deserve to know. They seemed understanding.” She nodded her head. “Then again, the alternative is far more bleak.” The alternative being that Satoshi kill them all.

The entire castle was in an upswing of productive activity. Servants and the rest of the staff were all working diligently to prepare the castle for the wedding between Satoshi and Kumiko. It was happening that night and while all the preparations were going well, Kumiko was a bundle of nerves. She had to be taken away by her sisters upstairs to her room to get ready, it was going to start in an hour. Fliers were posted on the remaining posts all throughout the city, inviting everyone to the celebration after the actual ceremony. For the most part, the castle would be open but the actual celebration would be taking place in the large courtyard that spanned miles around the castle for all of the city to com take part in.

In her room, Kumiko was surrounded by her sisters. They were getting dressed in their finest kimonos and Kumiko had one bridal kimono that had originally belonged to their mother. As the eldest daughter, it was hers to do with as she pleased but she made no changes to it. It fit her just fine and she would wear it in its original glory as her mother had worn it.

Before she actually put it on, she had to do her hair and her sisters helped with that as well as light make up coloring. They applied the white paint to her face, but only a light layer of it, not as much as the geisha used. For the most part, her hair was kept down, she was never fond of piling it up atop her head because the hot gel for it was excruciating. And it was her wedding and she’d look how she wanted to. They settled for simply plaiting her hair into one long, thick braid that would hang down her back with white jade blossoms pinned into them.

Once her hair was done and her face was painted beautifully, her sisters helped to put on her bridal kimono. It was made from the finest silks with gold and silver trimming, as well as filigree and bordering. The kimono was priceless because of the gold and silver trimming, made of actual gold and silver, which made it heavier than most kimonos. But soon she was ready, as were her sisters. Hikari, her youngest sister, dressed in a deep purple kimono which really stood out in contrast to her lavender locks, which were tied up in a traditional looking bun atop her head with loose tendrils framing her face, and her deep purple eyes. Talia wore a deep magenta colored kimono which brought out the color of her eyes nicely, her long hair tied into a lose braid down her back. Yu’s kimono was a different color blue than her hair but it was a nice contrast that complimented her overall image very harmoniously, her hair having a blue lotus pin it, pushing half of her hair over one side to reveal stunning blue jade earrings. The kimono that Tokino wore was a lot more of a brighter red in contrast to her hair but it suited her well. Both she and Yu were trying to dress in a way to entice the body guards that they were now promised to from their copulation earlier. Akari’s kimono was white but very simple and had gold trimming with floral prints. It matched her calm personality and her hair was up in a do with half a fan tucked into the back of it, with similar prints to the prints of her dress. Satsuki wore a rather stunning kimono that showcased the classic form of cherry blossoms littered all over in design of her dress. Her long hair was tied up with a pin in it that sprinkled cherry blossoms over the side of her head. She looked beautiful and captivating but she held herself with such a calm and serene air of authority. Mio’s kimono was like the epitome of the sunset that cascaded over the hills of their city and it suited her very nicely. She had a reason to smile in this kimono it was so radiant and her hair was piled up atop her head uniformly with a sunset fan tucked into the back. All the girls looked absolutely radiant and how well they were dressed made Kumiko proud. Her bridal kimono stood out amongst the very colorful choices that her sisters selected but all eight of them looked absolutely like the jewels of the Kido Clan.

The ceremony went beautifully and she and Satoshi were officially declared to be married. They went on through the celebration and well into it, that was when Yu and Tokino arrived to her, with two of Satoshi’s guards, arm in arm.
“Onei-san.” The twins bowed to her and to Satoshi.

She smiled gently and nodded her head. “What is it?” She asked kindly.
“We’ve come to ask for permission from you both. Tokino-Chan and I would like to marry these fine men.” Yu said softly.

“Oh? How did this come about? You’ve only just met them today.”

Both twins went silent, not wishing to divulge how these men raped them into submission and want. That was not something one told their older sister and head of the Kido Clan.
“We’re of marrying age, Onei-san.” Tokino said softly. “They have charmed us. And we would still wish to retain our choice in marriage in light of the current events.”

They did have a point. “Very well. We will set the marriages a week apart, in the following month.”

Satoshi had loved every moment of the ceremony. He loved saying his vows with Kumiko, he loved being declared officially husband and wife and he enjoying celebrating with his men and the commoners. What he loved most however, was how his wife loved. She was absolutely beautiful in her wedding kimono and he had been holding her hand the whole time, not wanting to let go. He would gently squeeze her hand every few moments, giving her a large grin. He was truly the happiest man on the planet at the moment.

That was when two of his sister in-laws, Yu and Tokino approached the wedded couple with Sakon and Okita. Even though Kumiko missed the signals, Satoshi could clearly tell what had happened based on the grins of his officers. He hid his own reaction well, but he would have to berate them later. "If that is what you girls want, then I do not oppose my men marrying you. I wish you all long and happy lives." Saotshi smiled as he squeezed Kumiko's hand. "The celebrations seem to be winding down, my dear....shall we retire to our quarters for the evening?" He asked with an affectionate smile, leaning down and kissing her lips gently as he did so.

Okita grinned and pinched Tokino's ass without anyone else seeing. "I'm thankful, my lord, my lady. I truly love Tokino-sama with all my heart and will do all I can to please her and make her happy." He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her into a passionate kiss, his tongue lashing against her lips for just a brief moment he pulled away with a grin. "Shall we retire to your room, my lovely Tokino?"He asked her with a playful grin, clear as to what his intent was.

Sakon wasted even less time, giving his thanks to both Kumiko and Satoshi before sweeping Yu up, carrying her bridal style. He kissed he forehead gently and he bowed slightly with her in his arms before he took off down the hall towards her room.

Meanwhile, two younger men approached both Hikari and Talia. The one who approached Hikari was just a young man, no older than 16. He was tall for his age though and quite tanned, though he was skinny and not very muscular. He bowed slightly before the young lady, as he gently grasped her hand. "Good evening, Hikari-dono. I am Hideyoshi Hashiba...I hope you will spend some time with me this evening. I hear you are quite the fun person to talk to!" He asked her with a slightly giggle, eager to talk with someone his age. The man who approached Talia was in his later teens, with long and flowing raven hair and pale skin. He was tall as well and he had jet black eyes and a mysterious smile. "Talia-dono, it it lovely to meet you at last... I am Ieyasu Tokugawa. I was hoping you might join me for a drink tonight?" He slowly lowered his lips to her hand and kissed the upper side of it gently, hoping to earn some affection from her.

A more drunk officer by the name of Mitsunari Ishida was wandering down the halls of the castle in his stupor. He was a fit man, with chiseled abs and well defined muscles. His hair was the color of fire and it shined in the night light beneath the glow of lantern flame. He stumbled upon a woman with red hair in the hall and looked at her. She was quite the beautiful young woman, and his his drunken state, he failed to realize it was Satsuki, the sister of Kumiko. "I say...you are quite the beautiful young slut." He proclaimed as he wrapped his arms around her waist, thinking her to be just a commoner. "I will you claim you as mine tonight...I need a good pussy to fuck." He whispered in her ear hotly, nibbling on her earlobe as he placed a hand over her mouth to prevent her from calling for help as he dragged her off into a nearby room.

There was this certain sense of a gratifying feeling in being married. Considering she was of ripe marrying age, the fear came with the deaths of her brothers and father that marriage would not be possible any longer since it is primarily the duty of the men of the household to arrange for the daughters’ marriages. But here she was, married and she had to admit, she did fancy her new husband once the initial fear of him and his men killing her and her sister should they fail to comply washed over.

Looking to Satoshi, she smiled an actual happy smile, especially as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze again. After the twins came to ask for hers and Satoshi’s blessing in their request for marriage, she watched the way the men they wished to marry showed so much…passion in their happiness of the approval. She tilted her head, wondering just when they had such time to learn of these feelings when Satoshi and his men only marched into their city and into their home yesterday. Once they left, she turned to Satoshi and nodded her head. She was ready to retire and felt that in private, she could ask him just how her twin sisters and two of his men had already fallen in love. Even Kumiko wasn’t in love with Satoshi, but she did have a growing affection for him. But perhaps she just wasn’t easy to fall prey to the wonders of love, like her young sisters. “Yes, we shall.”

Standing, she took his arm and the entire party that remained turned to them and bowed to send them off. She left the great hall and retreated to her room with him, which would serve as their room together as husband and wife. Sitting on the bed, she began to pluck the flowers from her braid, winding down from the night and slowly beginning to undress her wedding attire, but only untying the laces of her kimono, not yet taking it all off. “Tosan,” she began, addressing him and officially addressing him as her husband. “What would make my twin sisters fall so quickly in love? You and your men have only come yesterday.” She said softly. “Is there something…I should know?” While she wasn’t naïve, she didn’t actually think that his men would impose any danger on her sisters.

Both the twins were grateful for their sister’s blessing, even more grateful for her new husband’s blessing. Tokino turned to Okita and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him with a hungry passion, not caring who saw. She was a changed woman now and she wanted to go to her room to celebrate with her husband-to-be. Looking into his eyes, she smiled an adorable smile that lit up her entire face. “Yes. We shall Okita-sama.” She grinned at last and let him sweep her away to her room.

Yu squeaked as Sakon lifted her up bridal style and eagerly carried her to her room. She laughed once she was deposited onto the bed but pulled him on top of her, kissing him with a hungry passion, the hem of her kimono lifting already to expose her fine, smooth and supple bare legs. “Mm, unwrap your present that I know you’ve been so patient for.” She whispered.

Hikari watched as her sister and Satoshi left the party, retiring for the night. She sipped on some sake, hanging near the back as the rest of the party-goers all continued to dance and celebrate the union of Kumiko and Satoshi, the joining of two houses and the end of a war. It was very smart for her sister to invite the entire city to come celebrate. It wasn’t just a wedding. It symbolized the fruitful future of their city. Taking another sip of her drink, her attention averted as she watched a young man come her way. She even looked around to see if he was coming for anyone else but he came right up to her. He was tall, a bit lanky, but he was very handsome. She found herself smiling.

She smiled softly and nodded her head. “Hideyoshi-sama.” She smiled. “It’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ll spend some time with you, but only if you will dance with me first.” She had danced with some of her sisters but she wanted to dance with a man, her first dance with a man. And this was her asking price if he wished to spend time with her.

Talia hung back, enjoying the party, conversing with some. She was closest to Hikari of all her sisters because they were so close in age. They danced together a lot throughout the night and it was a lot of fun, the celebration, the symbolic meaning of what it held for the entire city and their family. The feast was her favorite part though. Of all her sisters, Talia enjoyed food more than anything else, though her figure hardly showed that. She was quite thankful for that, but she often helped their cook in the kitchen. Though Kumiko had tried often to discourage her from doing so, it never stopped Talia and eventually her eldest sister let her do as she pleased. It made her happy and even she saw that.

As a young man approached her, she tipped her head back just to look up at him. He was very tall and she was taken back by his stark features. He was very handsome, had this mysterious air about him and she felt like quaking but she didn’t. It was the first time she was talking to a boy. “Hi.” Her cheeks turned red as he kissed her hand and she felt her shyness kicking in tremendously. “Pleasure to meet you Ieyasu-sama.” She said softly. “I’d love to join you for a drink. I’m very parched.” She wasn’t before but now she was, especially if it meant she could be near him.

Satsuki had planned to retire for bed. Once her sister and Satoshi retired for the night, she felt it was time to do the same. Everything had gone very well and she was excited for the future of their city and their family. But now, she was tired and wanted nothing more than to get out of her kimono and lie down in the comfort of her bed. But all of a sudden, a one of Satoshi’s officers came up to her and embraced her. She could smell the stench of alcohol on his breath and her hands came to his chest to push him back. “You have no right—“ She started when he covered her mouth and dragged her away. She struggled in his arms and once in the room, pushed herself away from him. “How dare you! Do you not know who I am? I am not some common whore for you defile!”

Back
Top Bottom