Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My tailored search board! MxM literate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greiver Dhark

Planetoid
[/b]I thought I'd trim down my search and just put forward a few plots that I'm in the mood for. My specs are still the same though: my average post is 3-4 paragraphs and huge intros. I like to plot with my rp partners so we both get what we want out of the rp, and what I want is definitely STORY! So if you're just looking for smut, I'm afraid I'm looking for more

Just to reiterate, I only roleplay MxM, and would like a literate partner - that is to say not just getting a line or two back, and each reply needs to have something to reply back to.

Sorry if this is coming across as a bit demanding, but I keep getting writers who haven't understood the above and its been awkward for both of us when it turns out we don't mesh in what we want from the rp.

For an example of what my writing is like, you can check out another rp I have on this site: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=62618

Now, on to the plots!

* who I’d play.

Original: Non-fantasy

Sex therapist x Client*: A university student soon to start his final year, he never expected to fall prey to the 'label rapist' - roofied and taken from one of the local clubs, what little he remembers isn't pleasant. Now, six months later he's too stubborn to give up, but can't seem to recover. He can't accept touch, or even touch himself. A friend points him towards a 'sex therapist', a mix of prostitute and therapist - even has a degree, who's willing to try and help him heal, by whatever means necessary. Taken on as a paying client, their relationship eventually changes into something more. ****

Butchers: Taken in with his older brother by torturers, a small group of like-minded sadists who abduct their victims and torture them to death, prolonging their suffering as long as possible, he's grown up in a less than stable environment. An adult now, he contacts the police and manages to acquire immunity for his crimes before they were aware of the extent of them in exchange for giving up the group. Helping to save a victim, he uses his immunity and their shock to leave before he can be detained for being a danger to society, retreating to an island off the coast.

Inspired by an episode of Hawaii 5-0 where a criminal and his hostages run out of fuel and emergency land on the island he's living on, and the cop, unaware of the danger or dismissive of it, charges after them. Digging deeper into the situation perhaps, or seeking a guide to help with what is suspected another group of his ilk, the cop takes a risk and brings him back to civilisation to work together. ****

Original: Fantasy

Genie: My take on a modern fantasy. In a world where the supernatural exists in secret, vampires, werewolves and witches lived in the shadows. All but lost to time were other creatures though, like the genie. Beings of power, with the ability to grant any and all wish if the strength of both the wish and the genie were enough. It was safer for a genie to keep hidden though, and over the years they had all but disappeared - thought as myths. In the midst of small town supernatural drama, a genie lives on in isolation - if only they knew he was there, the salvation to their problems. Unfortunately their enemies had found him first and while he refused to grant their wishes he lacked the strength of will to grant his own freedom either. Will he be rescued or will the dark side break him to their will first?

Fandom

Mana Khemia: I like the potential this has, but like a lot of the stuff I'm into its kinda obscure... I have a few ideas and have an existing intro for this, based on the idea of the wings of Icarus... basically its far into the future, and alchemists are almost extinct. My character finds the wings of Icarus in the ruins of the school, though they seem to have no power - magic is all but gone from the world. One day his luck gives out though, and the wings do their job - pulling the incapacitated wearer back to Al-Revis academy - but not the one of his time...****

Ar Tonelico: So, I ended up following te idea of manufacturing revyteils; because you know that someone will have tried to do something like that, especially given the very utility-focused opinion most people had of them in the first game I think it was. My character is a manufactured Revyteil - escaped from the facility he was kept in. I don't have much plot for it though - just the intro I've made ****

Falling in: Basically, I want to do something with the idea of a manga artist falling into his own story. We can work out the details later in regards to where, and what happens, but I wanted it to feel real, as opposed to just being a self-insert type thing. I liked the idea because it has a kind of crossover feel to it. I'd like it to be for the manga Vampire Knight (awesome art and I recommend you read it, or download the anime or something...) but it doesn't have to be, if you can suggest something else or we can just make on up from scratch. It could also be an existing media (book, tv program, whatever) and we can just pretend its a manga and not whatever it really is xD I just like the idea of the man who created it all being powerless (as far as he knows) and potentially at the mercy of some of the powerful figures in his story. ****

For my complete search, feel free to check me out here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=51001

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom