Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rolue's emporium of plots and pairings (MxF, FxF, MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roluevasreisa

Super-Earth
Hello there =) I am seeking nice friendly rpers that like to have fun and enjoy writing =) IF you are all gloom and doom or incapable of writing then I thank you for your time but we won't fit well

Gender doesn't matter to me, I do not care what gender the rper is.
Meaning I can handle
MxM, FxF, FxM
in addition to not caring what gender the rper is

When i refer to sci fi rpers its more like fantasy in space, not super mumbo jumbo technical terms i promise haha =)

Here is a list of my characters:
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=70616

and here is my custom universe Dark Nova!
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=71992&pid=1800762#pid1800762

With my settings i basically use ideas ranging from anything from WoW, Lord of the Rings, Elder Scrolls, Halo, Mass Effect, Star Wars, Star Trek, Alien, Predator,

if its nerdy i basically get inspired by it ^^ like lately super in love with Undertale <3 <3 <3

Heres a few things about me

1. I do not write minimal replies and never will. I do not accept short replies (Several sentences)

2. I will tolerate male Human characters but using a non Human character is a huge bonus for me =D

3. I use emotions as youve seen =) i use this to show my emotion and so people can tell when im happy ^^

I don't normally list out what pairings do I want to see since i'm very flexible for everything except Humans. I'm a huge xenophile just FYI but ill still list possible pairings. FYI again, some terms for any that dont understand. Alien does not mean oh only Xenomorphs or oh only War of the Worlds martians. NO. alien refers to any race thats not Human although typically it refers to sci fi non Human races. Furries i refer to as anthro furry races. Scalies i refer to as scaley races like furies but scalies.
Near Human i refer to as any race that can look a lot like a Human but is not a Human. This can include: Dwarves, gnomes, Goblins, Orcs, Trolls (WoW), elves, Dranaei, Super soldiers, cyborgs, angels, demons ect

Lastly, when i say Alien A and Alien B that means two different alien races. Seeing as how throughout every franchise that has ever been created, there are billions of races beyond Humans, its one of the reasons i so heavily recommend not using Humans when people have a near infinite supply of other races

Here is my list of pairings

Alien A x Alien B
Alien x Furry
Alien x Scaley
Alien x Near Human
Alien x robot
Robot x furry
Robot x scaley
robot x Near Human
Furry x scaley
scaley x near human
male Human x alien
male Human x furry
male Human x scaley
male Human x robot
male Human x near Human
Anthro Pokemon x alien
Anthro Pokemon x furry
Anthro Pokemon x Scaley
Anthro Pokemon x near Human
Anthro Pokemon x Human

(I say anthro because I am NOT interested in bestiality. I prefer the other person having at least some intelligence and not coming off as some mindless wild feral animal)

I apologize but i do NOT do Human on Human pairings but I will do nearly any other kind of pairing out there =) so if anyone can tolerate that one requirement I have with pairings, I am a very fun guy to rp with =)

I hope to add more people to rp with =) I always stay loyal to rps and i try to avoid fighting with people haha XD so hopefully if your interested in anything i mentioned we can talk and rp =)

Follow the links to learn more about my characters and custom setting

PLOTS

I don't generally like creating plots before hand as it feels like I'm controlling things and I hate doing that. I prefer coming up with an idea that both me and my partner are happy with but here is a few ideas

1. New to the SFS (sci fi fantasy)
The SFS is an intergalactic organization maintaining the peace and trying to unite races whether they are fighting slavers or monsters or zombie parasite things or evil races, the SFS protects everyone. Perhaps you wish to join to do the right thing maybe you want to protect people or maybe you just want to be a badass hero

2 Protect the innocent steal from the rich (Fantasy sci fi)
The Retribution Ravens are lead by Seidh and closely allied with Midnight Rose and Clan Wazzrot. A bit like Robin Hood the Pirates defend the innocent, giving money to those in need and protecting them but they also like to keep some to themselves and steal from those who are lets say rich or corrupt, sometimes almost like vigilantly thieves so maybe you wish to join because you like helping people but at the same time also love money

3. Plundering money treasure bitches (sci fi fantasy)
Then there is the Reborn Demons who are like the Ravens in that they have an honor code but that's as far as it goes. They love money and are lead by the huge dragon Culderath aka Culder. The Reborn Demons will never hurt an innocent but that doesn't men's they are as righteous and noble as Seidhs gang, after all they love money and fighting but if you can hire them they are some of the best soldiers out there. Just don't cross them if you don't want to see their temper

4 experiments (sci fi fantasy)
Phaeron Izshamiaun is constantly doing experiments to increase her power and turn people into her loyal soldiers. Perhaps you need her help to become immortal or stronger? Perhaps you agree with her goals? Or perhaps you think she will win in the end. Either way mystery danger pleasure and dark twisted secrets await all those that help her

5. Unite Humanity! (Sci fi fantasy)
Empress Chasandra used to run a huge empire of many Human factions United together but since entering a new universe, she has noticed Humanity is split so much it's split more than perhaps during a world war so now Chasandra once again wants to unite her people even if the road may be long and bloody and perhaps diplomacy won't always work. If you love playing human characters this may be a high point for you but non human characters are also welcome

6. Only the strongest can join! (Sci fi and or fantasy)
The Titan Hunters are an elite mercenary group lead by Vella, previously Buwan, where only the strongest can join. They typically only take tasks like hunting down giant monsters, protecting people from invasions, wiping out enemy armies. Only the most dangerous and hardest of tasks. The Titan Hunters don't work just for some paycheck, they work for the most difficult challenges so do you have what it takes?

7. Underworld dungeon (Undertale themed)
The Demon Lord Xurin has trapped away many society would shun as monsters and creatures, locking them away in a huge underworld like dungeon and claiming to be keeping them away from society so they will be protected but there individuals only want to be free. Perhaps you will be their savior and help then see the light of day once again?

8. In search of a time traveling companion (everything)
The immortal time traveler Rentoptor has the power to travel to any world. Any Galaxy. Any time line even various periods in Human history but it can still get lonely living by yourself. Have you ever wanted to travel to another world or perhaps some point in history or learning about another races history? Or perhaps simply going to new and exciting strange places. Not a Rick and Morty or Doctor Who rp but is inspired by those ideas

9. Free the slaves (sci fi fantasy)
Y'asim wishes to end slavery and free all people but ultimately very few slavers will give up their power freely and through diplomatic means but Y'asim will never stop trying to free every slave she comes across. After coming from a slaver race, Y'asim only hopes she can undo some of the damage her people have caused

10 Time travel (everything)

Travel to alternate settings (Mass Effect/ Lord of the Rings/ Star Wars/ Elder Scrolls/ Warcraft) and undo the wrongs existing, fight alongside legendary heroes to help save their worlds and make a difference in their timelines.
This could basically include going to any timeline and say you saw a movie with an amazing setting or a video game with an amazing setting but you think wow that was really dumb, this plot idea would be to help undo how dumb that plot was and instead your own chance to make it better

11. Badass vampires (fantasy or sci fi fantasy. Can be either or)
Either like vampires slaying monsters or demons or parasites or werewolves or furries (anthro wolves/ werewolves/ worgen) teaming up alongside them and them both kicking ass. Watching Blade II im inspired to do some vampire stuff

12. Gotta Fuck em all (Pokemon)
A very kinky wild Pokemon sexual themed rp haha, fun and jokes and amazing moments ensue

13. Zootopia themed rp? Perhaps some kind of super furry themed rp?

RE: Seeking sci fi/ fantasy rpers

Valentines Day bump!

ANY kind of plots can fit into my setting and i am flexible with doing any other setting =)

primarily looking for M x F but can also do F x F

RE: Seeking sci fi/ fantasy rpers

Updated with plots! Check out my starting post up above ^ for a pair of potential plots!

RE: Seeking sci fi/ fantasy rpers (plots included)

Looking for anyone out there =)

I can handle MxF, FxF, MxM
and I can do all kinds of group fun stuff =)

RE: Looking for someone nice to rp with? =)

UPDATED

New plot idea and more explanation on pairings

Please be sure to read everything or at least all my plot and pairing ideas =)

RE: Rolue's emporium of plots and pairings

Sill looking

since seeing Zootopia i've added an idea for any kind of super furry rp
also love that movie seriously one of the best ive ever seen <3

Bump,
I normally do a lot of sci fi plots but i can also easily handle fantasy medieval plots and apocalypse plots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom