Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Write Me, Wrong Me (Fandom Search)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fool

Super-Earth
Hello, all. This will be short for the most part, because it is somewhat of a work in progress. I've been roleplaying for the better part of the decade, so I suppose I have a bit of experience. I can read and write, like a champ functional member of Western society, and normally range two or so paragraphs per reply, but can easily do more or less. I've been RPing for nearly a decade now. My tastes include anything from the most vanilla romance, to the most debased, taboo things you could possibly think up. As for limits, I don't like my male characters receiving anal, I'd rather avoid massive amounts of sexual gore, and, I don't do scat. I tend to stick to MxF, occasionally FxF. That about covers it. I'll include a short little list of likes below this, followed up by my fandoms. If you like what you see, but you're not all that into fandoms, you just might be able to convince me into doing an original RP, though I plan to make a separate thread for that later on. If you're interested, or have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Post in this thread at your own risk- I likely won't see it. If you would like to RP, I normally RP through PM, but I may be convinced to take one up over email, Skype, or YIM if you're charismatic enough.

Likes: Oh look I made an F-List. Keep in mind, the more taboo stuff in there isn't necessary. More Vanilla themes can be fun, too.

The Cravings (I have plots for these)

Warhammer 40K- The future is dark and grim, and there is naught but war. Or so you thought. There's sex, too, and more than you'd think- Dark Elder reaving and raping, the forces of Chaos seducing and experimenting, the Tyranids ravaging and breeding- even within the Imperium itself, with its seedy brothels, eugenics programs, and aptitude for bringing all manner of servant into service, carnal lusts are sated. I'd love to explore some of these lusts, in this gritty, violent, depressing setting.

Game of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire- Winter is coming. So will your character, if you'd be interested in a story set within this vastly detailed world. I'd love something set within the Game of Thrones universe, whether based upon the show (which I'm more familiar with) or the books (which I'm still rather familiar with, but less so). I'd like to avoid playing a canon character, but if you'd like to, I'd likely be very grateful. I am fully okay (and mostly expecting) to pit an OC of mine against an OC of yours, and I have a few to go off of if you'd like a roster, or variety in possibility or setting. I have a couple of plots up my sleeve as well, if you enjoy the setting but aren't sure where to begin.

The Witcher- Monsters prowl in everything from the woods and caves to the back allies of the towns, and not all are creatures- men make just as callous of a creature as any other. Luckily, the small folk have the Witchers. A dwindling band of monster hunters, who wield magic, mutations, and metal against the darker forces in this world. Would love to do something with a Witcher and Sorceress, or perhaps something with a Witcher traveling about fufilling contracts and bagging dames. You could play a main character that travels with him, or various side characters he interacts with or beds. And of course, there will be monsters, and damsels in distress because of them- some in more distress than others.

RE: Under-Construction Mass Effect Search

The Fandoms

The Fandoms that I'm not currently craving right now, but would be open to trying. I'll list all of my fandoms in a spoiler below, then go into further detail in various sections below.

Alien Versus Predator
Assassin's Creed
Bioshock (Play Elizabeth for me?)
Call of Duty Zombies (Play Jessica Rose for me?)
DC Comics
Destiny
Dragon Age (Play Sera for me?)
Elder Scrolls
Fallout (Play Piper for me?)
Far Cry
Game of Thrones
Halo
Harry Potter
Marvel
Mad Max
Mass Effect
Metal Gear
Pokemon (Familiar up to 3rd Generation)
Saints Row
Smite
Star Wars
The Division
The Walking Dead (Play Beth for me?)
The Witcher
Warhammer 40,000
World of Darkness/Chronicles of Darkness
World of Warcraft
X-COM

Chances are, I will not play a canon, but if you would like to play one, I would likely love that. But, other than that, assume all settings are OC x OC. I have a few plots in my head for each but I'm not going to take the time to type them out here- if you're interested in a setting, PM me. I left various plot blurbs here and there for a general idea, but I am definitely open for more intense plotting, if that's your thing. Feel free to send your ideas my way as well.

Fallout (2, 3, New Vegas, 4, Shelter)- The world ended in fire. Who knew it would get so much cooler.

Plot Blurbs:​
Raiders raid a settlement.
Something like Fallout Shelter. Want this. Give it to me.
Forged comes across a waster/synth.
Railroad espionage shenanigans.
Synth sex slave ring.
Vault Dweller (Me or you, or me and you) versus the world.
Supermutants encounter a lone scavenger.
A female Sole Survivor meeting Dogmeat for the first time.

The Witcher- The Witcher has a rich world, lore, and just a generally well-built feel to it. Some sexy dames, too.

Village girl captured and ravaged by monsters/bandits.
Town besieged and taken- Baron's daughter put on display/given to the guards.
Witcher hunting an attractive feminine monster.
Contract-giver offers up his daughter as a reward to any who can slay the beast.
Sorceress seeking less mundane companionship. (Monster or Witcher)
A Witcher and the Strumpets of Novigrad. Or just one Strumpet. What a fun word.

Dragon Age- A beautiful game with a beautiful landscape and beautiful characters. I've played Dragon Age Origins and Inquisition, but have yet to touch DA2, so I would be most comfortable RPing in the time of either of those games.

Sera. Play her for me, and I will give you anything.

A Ferelden noble is a little more than friends with her trusty Mabari.
Captured, dragged off, ravaged by darkspawn.
Putting an obedient Tranquil to good use.
Demons ravage amateur mage/non-mage.
Mage summons a demon to bed.
Qunari Tamassran offering sexual relief, and lining up breeding partners for a particularly gifted human/dwarf/elf/fex/qunari.

Mass Effect- A deep and introspective galactic adventure that just so happens to take place in our galaxy. I would consider playing Shepard for this, but would prefer an OC. If you would play a fem-Shepard, Tali, Miranda, Jack, Aria T'Loak, or Samara/Morinth, and I'd love you forever. Though if there's another character your like to play, I'm all ears- and oc's are fine as well. Also, I have in-depth and plot heavy ideas for this, too. Ask about those.

A Quarian is ambushed by a large group of Geth.
Survivors of a crashed ship on an uncharted world. Possibly similar to Jacob Taylor's Loyalty mission.
Captured by rival mercs.
Asari kidnapped to breed with Krogans, in hopes of circumventing the genophage.
Femshep x OC
Asari Maiden slutting it up around the galaxy.
Quarian vagrant given a chance to work her way out of poverty.
Shepard and his crew.
Lost on a planet, rutted by Varren and/or vorcha.
Reapers indoctrinating humans/aliens. The naughty way.

Well, it seems as though that's all folks. Questions, comments, concerns, ideas? Please contact me through PM.
Sincerely,
The Fool​

RE: Under-Construction Mass Effect Search

message me sometime would love to at least try and discuss an rp with you.

RE: Semi-Finished Fandom Thread (Open and Looking)

Back from Limbo Bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom