Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

saved files for later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illusion

Super-Earth
Hello guys! I am Illusion if you didn't already know XD but you can call me Jen. I like to roleplay plot based RPs with smut of course and I usually write up to two paragraphs or more depending on my partner. I'm just looking for a long term RP with someone through PM, maybe thread and maybe even email.

Here are some things that I don't like so Rules
- This is something that gets on my nerves, I prefer to play my own characters not someone you have made up, mine. so please don't try and make my character into someone you know or a celebrity or shape her into what you want, I'm up for adding kinks but by the end of the day it's still my character you know?
- I also will not do anything with Charcaters who are below 19, I prefer to play women in there twenties sometimes even thirties but not in their teens.
- please don't start something with me and three or four posts in you drop me just like that. I get stuff comes up but don't just get me into it and then leave. It's rude.
- have good grammar, I'm not the Grammar police but there's the difference between mistakes and bad Grammar.
- don't rush into things, take your time with stuff. Now we won't spend forever till the point where we are bored but just don't have our characters talking about the weather one minute and the next fucking like bunnies in the shed (depending on the roleplay)
- I swear to god if you pm me with one sentence in the PM I will not reply, it just irks me.
- I don't really like playing the older character in an age play scenario sorry.

Biggest Kink at the Moment: I am really into pregnancy and/or breeding lately, so if an RP has that And a nice plot I'm sure we could have some fun ;3. Although I will not do furries or animals.

Something I'd like to maybe to try: I usually like playing girls who aren't super skinny but I want to try and play a chubby girl? If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them (but no desperate girl attached to you type thing.)

Rough Plot Ideas:

Arranged marriage 0/2

So we could do a variety of different things with this, I have been wanting to try a mail order bride type deal but I only have a small idea.
We don't have to do this idea we can always come up with something.but here it goes...

So this can be set in a hotter country like Syria/Middle East or we can have it in another world so we can just make things up. But anyway a girl is being married off to a foreign man of the country who owns some kind a shop and knows her father. (This can or cannot happen depends on what we decide.) she has already been married off once before and her first husband who gambled far too much ended up loosing his money, not only that but he left her leaving her alone and pregnant (doesn't have to be) Now that could be one reason why she's marrying him, he's foreign and not many people want to marry foreign men and women so it was easy for her to get remarried because he doesn't care as much about her position? (Again doesn't have to happen like that I'm ip for ideas depending on what they are.)

So in that idea I would like him to be a bit older then her and I do want to mix in some pregnancy too we can arrange it to be his etc. We can also add some things happening in there country/world, war, hunger, anything to spice it up.
I really want to give that ago but I am up for some other ideas for this.

Pioneers 1/2

This can be in another world or in the past but I'd like to do an rp were there's a town or village, pioneers like. No cars, no electrity, etc. So I'd also like use to be able to play multiple characters. We'd play different families and different ages, I'm also up for adding some kinky things. This could be fun, there's no many possibilities that I'm up for sharing with you guys. I might be open to doing some incest in only this plot, but I don't everyone running around doing incest. So pm me and we can chat about what we would like to go down, don't just leave it all to me though.

Old Fashion love 0/3

I would love to do something with a newly wed couple in the 50s or 60s maybe? I'm interested in having a controlling type of man in this. she loves him and they are happy but he likes to push her over the edge and make her so embarrassing things, public things sometimes.

And/or hes also a bit abusive and a bit of a drunk, maybe they're struggling with money or something, they could of had a kid before they were married or something. I'd just like a really rough man with a bit of a temper for something like this ;3

Truck Stop - 0/2 going on

so I little pregnant tramp running around having sex with truckers who stop at the dinner. She's just looking for some loving and maybe a quick buck. I was thinking they could have some fun in lots of places, the dinner bathroom, motel, his truck, behind the building, in the words. Maybe she even spend her time on the road with one of them for a bit? She doesn't have to be pregnant but I'd prefer if she was. I'd love to add onto this if you have any ideas

Blind Date 2/4
I'd love to do something where they have met online and they decide to meet in person at a restaurant or something. I'd like to have my girl sort of plump for this and we can add other ideas too to make it even more naughty. But I'd love for them to have a hot sexy scene in the car in a parking lot, I love public stuff and it would love to do some of that. I'm up for many ideas and would love disscusing this in. More detail.

World War Two

I want to try something involving this, this of course would involve a lot of story. We could go a number of ways with this, my character could be a nurse and yours a soldier, or even a Jew. Or YC is a Nazi, maybe living in a house stationed somewhere in Germany or Poland, needs a maid to clean the house and work so my character comes in? Or after a tough battle your character found himself in the woods and wounded, MC comes across him and decides to help? There are so many things we could try out with this and if you have any ideas feel free to share.

Some other things I'm Interested in But have no Ideas

Medieval Settings
Rome Settings
WWII
Apocalypse

So if you have any other ideas or things you want to give a go just give me a heads up! Please pm me so we can chat c;

F-list

RE: Come get Some Hot Loving

Looking for a literate partner who just wants to have an rp

RE: Come get Some Hot Loving (dying for some RPs)

Haha same to you :3

Bumping

New stuff still looking. Pregnancy is a big kink

Had to update please read my rules. I can usually tell when you ignore them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom