Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yiff With Me! (Any Gender, Any Pairing)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I made this new account but this is not my first time on the site, I'm returning after a long absence due to school ending and things happening. So here's what I'm looking for, and I'll keep it short for now. I am looking to do a furry RP, although I wouldn't be entirely opposed to a human and furry pairing. I'm honestly not very picky when it comes to pairings, or settings and plots. In fact, while my main character is a girly little cat, I have quite a few I can write. This goes from my preference, submissive girly males, to highly dominant wolves or even female and shemale characters. I can write just about anything, and I will, but my main preference will always be submissive, and being a male submissive is by far my favorite. That being said I also play with any gender, and thus any orientation.

My only truly picky bone is writing. I am looking for smut, yes, but also story. Spell check is not enough for me. I want someone who can write a well composed sentence and carry on a story, and while I know some posts may not be capable of moving a scene forward, especially sex scenes, it's important to know when to push forward and be able to build the scene/plot with me. That means, unfortunately, if you're not a strong writer I will not be interested, and I won't hesitate to tell you that, bluntly but not rudely of course. Also, this isn't a picky thing but rough and wild are general turn on's with my furry RPs, it deserved an early mention.

So if you're interested please message me, and know that my kinks vary by my characters and by settings so I'm quite flexible, just like a few of my characters~ Oh, and I have pictures for them as well so if you're into visual representations it can be done. Hope to talk to some of you very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom