Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Need (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewdpet

Planetoid
Here goes nothing.. I LOVE SEX...

Now that I got your attention... My name is Andrea (I like realism) and I have been role playing for about 5 years on various sites, Bluemoon one the best so far. I like realism and modern day themes, I am not a stickler for grammar but do request one to two descriptive paragraphs to keep me engaged. I like email, so if that's not you sorry, and I like someone who can post a couple/few times a day - well least Monday to Friday. I do like to chat while I role play, the banter keeps it fun. Here is my flist: https://www.f-list.net/c/lewdpet

WHAT I WANT, well for now.

Now the good stuff.... I have recently stumbled on a new taboo that I can't get enough of, being from the prairies and Catholic this is a no no, BBC.. Like wow, what girl wouldn't want a big fat monster black c*ck stuffed inside her (don't tell my man hehe).... So I am open to various roles in this regard, Non-consensual, consensual, blackmail (excuse the pun), drunkness, etc.

Send me a pm and if it's interesting enough, (nothing wrong with a BBC pic, no links) and mentions the colour pink, I will respond. Hope to hear from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom